God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!
God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 13:53:09
Link | Citer | R

Source

Quote:
The shackled 57-year-old Mitchell was present in the courtroom and sat singing throughout the reading of the verdict. He sang about Jesus Christ on the cross and held his hands in front of his chest as though he was praying.

Hey boys and girls, KFH here again with another mind numbing game of "WTF Was God Thinking?!"

The contestants today are Elizabeth Smart, a beautiful blond girl who likes butterflies, keg stands, and Justin Bieber. Also playing is Brian David Mitchell, the sadistic nutcase who claimed God told him to kidnap Smart, force her into a polygamous marriage, and rape her daily.

Is God living vicariously through others who claim He made them commit these disgusting acts of sexual deviance? If so, why doesn't he just fondle a hooker and make her have the best orgasm ever? He wouldn't have to pay for it. And why would he want to rape a 14-year-old girl anyway?

People, we need answers...
[+]
 Bismarck.Nevill
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 14:00:34
Link | Citer | R

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:02:03
Link | Citer | R

no its not...

/hides troll trap

But seriously, they wanna give him life. I say give him the *** electric chair while they inject him with acid!
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-12-10 14:02:33
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I say give him the *** chair!
Sounds like a fun chair.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:04:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I say give him the *** chair!
Sounds like a fun chair.
lol, my typo made it sound fun, until they strap you down and inject you with acid while electricity fries your brains and balls.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-12-10 14:04:25
Link | Citer | R

I'm glad this is finally over (*crosses fingers, oh and im from Utah)

Mitchell knew exactly what he was doing the whole time and just hid behind "God made me do it". Once that failed he tried really hard to go for the insanity case..I'm just glad the jury saw thru all his crap.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-12-10 14:05:27
Link | Citer | R

*** the chair, electricity isn't cheap. One bullet is cheap enough.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:06:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:

Mitchell knew exactly what he was doing the whole time and just hid behind "God made me do it". Once that failed he tried really hard to go for the insanity case..I'm just glad the jury saw thru all his crap.
I'm surprised they did. Isn't Utah filled to the brim with bible thumpers? Any one of them could be certifiably crazy.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 14:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Agreed.
 Alexander.Tedril
Serveur: Alexander
user: Tedril
By Alexander.Tedril 2010-12-10 14:06:51
Link | Citer | R

Shutup, you are looking for reasons to not believe in God, your the people that not help, as well as him. He is one of billions of people that have this life and God wrong, and you all are one of them. So since all sin is the same your the same as this guy.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-12-10 14:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

Bullets are expensive too!!!
I say just

[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:08:37
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Tedril said:
Shutup, you are looking for reasons to not believe in God, your the people that not help, as well as him. He is one of billions of people that have this life and God wrong, and you all are one of them. So since all sin is the same your the same as this guy.
I already have my reason, but its a tried-n-failed process of "Finding God" or "God told me to do it" that makes you good church folk look like a group of psychotic, ego-centric, biased fascists.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-12-10 14:09:16
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I'm glad this is finally over (*crosses fingers, oh and im from Utah) Mitchell knew exactly what he was doing the whole time and just hid behind "God made me do it". Once that failed he tried really hard to go for the insanity case..I'm just glad the jury saw thru all his crap.
I'm surprised they did. Isn't Utah filled to the brim with bible thumpers? Any one of them could be certifiably crazy.
Not as much as you'd think.

I talked to Mitchell's dad this morning but he doesn't like to talk about the case or his son at all. I am all in favor of killing the ***..but then again I think we should utilize the death sentence more than we do :p
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 14:09:21
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Tedril said:

This post makes absolutely no sense to me.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:09:37
Link | Citer | R

make it fun, let this man snap his neck...
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-12-10 14:09:51
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:

Book of Mormon thumpers.
 Alexander.Tedril
By Alexander.Tedril 2010-12-10 14:10:20
Link | Citer | R

Lol, and the world is better?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:11:03
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I'm glad this is finally over (*crosses fingers, oh and im from Utah) Mitchell knew exactly what he was doing the whole time and just hid behind "God made me do it". Once that failed he tried really hard to go for the insanity case..I'm just glad the jury saw thru all his crap.
Not as much as you'd think.

I talked to Mitchell's dad this morning but he doesn't like to talk about the case or his son at all. I am all in favor of killing the ***..but then again I think we should utilize the death sentence more than we do :p
follow Texas, they cant wait to execute someone :D
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 14:12:11
Link | Citer | R

1. I find the death penalty to be barbaric and below a civilized society.

2. people wonder why I have a problem with religious people, *** nut cases.

3. they need off the guy and study his brain to figure out what the *** is wrong with him

4. wasn't she taken to a place that was like within a mile of her home and left there unsupervised and unrestrained or some ***? (may be wrong, hence why I'm asking)
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2010-12-10 14:12:32
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Wombat said:

Book of Mormon thumpers.
First thing that popped in tmy mine when I read this was, *sings* Book of Mormon stories that my teacher tells to me. All about the...
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-10 14:12:55
Link | Citer | R

So many rapists out there. First Julian Assange, now this guy! What a sick world!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:13:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

3. they need off the guy and study his brain to figure out what the *** is wrong with him

4. wasn't she taken to a place that was like within a mile of her home and left there unsupervised and unrestrained or some ***? (may be wrong, hence why I'm asking)
Jeta, how you gonna pull off #3 without going through #1 first?

And i think she did, but as far as that went, she wasn't trained to fend for herself when shes on her own. I blame her parents for that parental *** up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 14:14:06
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Tedril said:

*** you, and your god.
[+]
 Alexander.Tedril
By Alexander.Tedril 2010-12-10 14:14:31
Link | Citer | R

Lol, I think its funny that when violence appearance people first think of more violence... Secondly lol at all of this.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:14:31
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
So many rapists out there. First Julian Assange, now this guy! What a sick world!
those are only allegations made up by Assange's enemies to flush him out of hiding.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 14:14:59
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

And i think she did, but as far as that went, she wasn't trained to fend for herself when shes on her own. I blame her parents for that parental *** up.

I didn't say to kill the guy as a penalty, but for research...

and yeah, some people just don't have survival instincts.

btw, get my name right for once, please
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2010-12-10 14:15:11
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

Open hunting season on convicted rapists.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-12-10 14:15:23
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Not as much as you'd think. I talked to Mitchell's dad this morning but he doesn't like to talk about the case or his son at all. I am all in favor of killing the ***..but then again I think we should utilize the death sentence more than we do :p
follow Texas, they cant wait to execute someone :D
Hmm..

Everyone carries in Texas too..maybe I should move to Texas.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-10 14:15:26
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Alexander.Tedril said:
*** you, and your god.

Wow! You're so edgy!
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9