God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!
God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Carste
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-12-10 14:15:30
Link | Citer | R

I have lived in salt lake for the past 10 years, and I'm glad this is over. as far as the electric chair, Utah is one of the only states in the union that still has death by firing squad.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:16:48
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud said:
I have lived in salt lake for the past 10 years, and I'm glad this is over. as far as the electric chair, Utah is one of the only states in the union that still has death by firing squad.
firing squad? holy ***thats great. Should make him drink gasoline and shoot tazers at him and watch him blow up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 14:17:43
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Alexander.Tedril said:
Shutup, you are looking for reasons to not believe in God, your the people that not help, as well as him. He is one of billions of people that have this life and God wrong, and you all are one of them. So since all sin is the same your the same as this guy.
*** you, and your god.

Wow! You're so edgy!

I thought of giving it a more dignified response, but there's no good reason to try to bring logic to the table with somebody this far gone...

Seriously? rape =/= jacking off, no matter what some *** of a god says.
 Alexander.Tedril
Serveur: Alexander
user: Tedril
By Alexander.Tedril 2010-12-10 14:17:43
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Alexander.Tedril said:
Shutup, you are looking for reasons to not believe in God, your the people that not help, as well as him. He is one of billions of people that have this life and God wrong, and you all are one of them. So since all sin is the same your the same as this guy.
*** you, and your god.

Wow! You're so edgy!

Me or him?
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-12-10 14:18:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
1. I find the death penalty to be barbaric and below a civilized society.

2. people wonder why I have a problem with religious people, *** nut cases.

3. they need off the guy and study his brain to figure out what the *** is wrong with him

4. wasn't she taken to a place that was like within a mile of her home and left there unsupervised and unrestrained or some ***? (may be wrong, hence why I'm asking)
Jeta, how you gonna pull off #3 without going through #1 first?

And i think she did, but as far as that went, she wasn't trained to fend for herself when shes on her own. I blame her parents for that parental *** up.

I didn't say to kill the guy as a penalty, but for research...

and yeah, some people just don't have survival instincts.

btw, get my name right for once, please

Killing in the name of science is OK?
 Bismarck.Nevill
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 14:19:02
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

3. they need off the guy and study his brain to figure out what the *** is wrong with him

4. wasn't she taken to a place that was like within a mile of her home and left there unsupervised and unrestrained or some ***? (may be wrong, hence why I'm asking)
Jeta, how you gonna pull off #3 without going through #1 first?

And i think she did, but as far as that went, she wasn't trained to fend for herself when shes on her own. I blame her parents for that parental *** up.

I didn't say to kill the guy as a penalty, but for research...

and yeah, some people just don't have survival instincts.

btw, get my name right for once, please
For science?
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-12-10 14:19:40
Link | Citer | R

The problem is that this guy blamed god so you all say he's a religious nutcase. You do realize that a lot of people use the god argument to try and make it look like they are insane.

It could be possible that he believes god talked to him, but odds are he was just using that as an excuse to get away with it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-12-10 14:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
firing squad? holy ***thats great. Should make him drink gasoline and shoot tazers at him and watch him blow up.

we actually just recently had a death penalty carried out here in the last year or so. caused a lot of controversy by ppl who say firing squad is inhumane. anyway several ppl carry out the sentence. All the guns but one are loaded with blanks, so only one gun has the real bullet.
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 14:21:23
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
The problem is that this guy blamed god so you all say he's a religious nutcase. You do realize that a lot of people use the god argument to try and make it look like they are insane.

It could be possible that he believes god talked to him, but odds are he was just using that as an excuse to get away with it.
Inb4 jet says believing in God is insane.
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-12-10 14:22:10
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
People that Rape and kill are barbaric and don't deserve to live in a "civilized society" kill them all!
Quote:
Yes because you can only have those views if you are a religious nutcase.
Quote:
I'll pass on this I honestly don't wanna know what is in the brain of a man that rapes of 14 year old girl. But if you must just kill him first.
Quote:
The place was very close to her home, in the foothills above Salt Lake. She was chained down, but she was close enough at some points to hear the shouts of ppl looking for her. But she was druged and beaten daily, I don't know how she is normal now tbh handling all of that at 14 is amazing.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-12-10 14:23:51
Link | Citer | R

/cheers for living in Utah!
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 14:26:06
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

who are you to decide that? is there an accurate way to measure such a thing?
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 14:26:41
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nevill said:
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

Inb4 jet says believing in God is insane.

believing in something without a premise is stupid, ignorant and at times insane.
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2010-12-10 14:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:

The Salt Lake valley is as bad as living in South East Idaho. Nothing to be proud of, even if you are Mormon.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 14:28:27
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Quote:
People that Rape and kill are barbaric and don't deserve to live in a "civilized society" kill them all!
Quote:
Yes because you can only have those views if you are a religious nutcase.
Quote:
I'll pass on this I honestly don't wanna know what is in the brain of a man that rapes of 14 year old girl. But if you must just kill him first.
Quote:
The place was very close to her home, in the foothills above Salt Lake. She was chained down, but she was close enough at some points to hear the shouts of ppl looking for her. But she was druged and beaten daily, I don't know how she is normal now tbh handling all of that at 14 is amazing.

you're right they don't deserve to live in a civilized society, hence why they have this place that exists outside of it, they call it "prison"
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-12-10 14:29:01
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
The Salt Lake valley is as bad as living in South East Idaho. Nothing to be proud of, even if you are Mormon.

well I was born in Idaho Falls but live in Salt Lake so that fits both your places. and I disagree with you. While it has its downsides, if you are an outdoorsman/hunter/skier there are few better places to live in the U.S.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-12-10 14:34:42
Link | Citer | R

Utah is an awesome place to live..Great Spring/Summer/Fall and Winter.

I can get to some of the best Snow in the world and its a 30 min drive from Salt Lake. Sure it can be boring here but that can go for anywhere.

It's relatively cheap to live here..there is great Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Golf, Skiing/Snowboarding, camping, Hiking, boating, golf, and basically any other outside activity. Oh ***did I mention golf?!?

Plus its a relaxed place and a good place to a family/kids (mock away I have 2)

When I was younger I didnt like living here but I love it now.
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2010-12-10 14:34:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:

well I was born in Idaho Falls but live in Salt Lake so that fits both your places. and I disagree with you. While it has its downsides, if you are an outdoorsman/hunter/skier there are few better places to live in the U.S.

I grew up just outside of Smelly Shelley. And I will say that the fly fishing was great down in South East Idaho compared to Northern Idaho where I live now. And I also loved going to Targhee to snowboard ever winter compaired to Schweitzer Mnt. But I didn't like that ever job interview in Idaho Falls I ever had involved the question of what ward I am in. Religious practice has nothing to do with work eligibility.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Biginallways
Serveur: Sylph
user: Biggie87
By Sylph.Biginallways 2010-12-10 14:35:27
Link | Citer | R

Hey Jet, do you know how much money it costs to house a prisoner on a yearly basis? If you did, you might change your mind about the death penalty. There's nothing barbaric about it. Death is a natural part of life. Rape is barbaric, torture is barbaric. If you're an agnostic, at least try to act like one.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-10 14:36:32
Link | Citer | R

$25k either per day or per month to keep a death row inmate alive. And they stay alive for 10+ years due to the numerous appeals they file.
 Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud
By Quetzalcoatl.Buckeyespud 2010-12-10 14:37:24
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said:
Bahamut.Nixak said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I grew up just outside of Smelly Shelley. And I will say that the fly fishing was great down in South East Idaho compared to Northern Idaho where I live now. And I also loved going to Targhee to snowboard ever winter compaired to Schweitzer Mnt. But I didn't like that ever job interview in Idaho Falls I ever had involved the question of what ward I am in. Religious practice has nothing to do with work eligibility.

I hear you. not a whole lot of work opportunities in I.F if you don't grow potatoes or work at the nuclear plant.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-10 14:37:29
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Biginallways said:
Hey Jet, do you know how much money it costs to house a prisoner on a yearly basis? If you did, you might change your mind about the death penalty. There's nothing barbaric about it. Death is a natural part of life. Rape is barbaric, torture is barbaric. If you're an agnostic, at least try to act like one.

Did you know it's more expensive to perform the death penalty than it is to house them for life?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-10 14:37:51
Link | Citer | R

I never saw the point in wanting executions.. I mean, maybe if they were some of the more inventive executions from antiquity (one of my favorites is they would hang you up side down by your feet and start sawing you from groin all the way down)

If you really want to make someone suffer/pay for what they did, you give them life without the possibility of parole.. Prison can take the most sane, rational person alive and turn them into a suicidal nutjob.. Someone sitting on death row is generally deprived of the real prison experience..
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-10 14:39:12
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Biginallways said:

Did you know it's more expensive to perform the death penalty than it is to house them for life?

Not to mention the costs incurred through the entire appeals process. If you have a problem with housing someone, then let's empty the jails of non-violent offenders.. If you're willing to pay (which it seems the majority of the public is content to do) to house someone for possession, then you should be willing to pay to house a cold blooded killer.
 Sylph.Biginallways
Serveur: Sylph
user: Biggie87
By Sylph.Biginallways 2010-12-10 14:40:11
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Biginallways said:

That's complete BS and an outrageous statement. Housing someone for 25+ years costs millions of dollars. Try reading.
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 14:40:42
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Biginallways said:

One round from a standard issue 45 is less than $2.
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2010-12-10 14:41:01
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said:
Bahamut.Nixak said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I hear you. not a whole lot of work opportunities in I.F if you don't grow potatoes or work at the nuclear plant.

I worked for my bishop on his potato farm as a kid. After working that for 6 years I knew I was going to go to college just so that I would never have to do that again.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-12-10 14:41:04
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Biginallways said:
Have them call me i'll give them a 50% discount.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-10 14:42:05
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Biginallways said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Biginallways said:

That's complete BS and an outrageous statement. Housing someone for 25+ years costs millions of dollars. Try reading.
read

There's more to a death penalty than putting a bullet in someone's head or shooting them up with potassium.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9