God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!
God Led Him To Kidnap & Rape, Go Figure!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 15:05:48
Link | Citer | R

death row is part of the death penalty process i'm sorry you don't understand that FACT!
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-10 15:06:28
Link | Citer | R

I'm kind of jealous in a way. I wish I found a wife whom I could completely subjugate to my will. Then again, I guess it'd be pretty boring after a while.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-10 15:10:05
Link | Citer | R

I was enjoying debating about this :(
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-10 15:21:31
Link | Citer | R

I feel this is fitting to post in many of the Politics and Relgion threads.

Many people, including myself, like to use some of these methods to "win" an argument.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-10 15:30:41
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
I feel this is fitting to post in many of the Politics and Relgion threads.

Many people, including myself, like to use some of these methods to "win" an argument.
I didn't read all those, but it seemed those are the tactics used by only two groups..

Those who try to intelligently put their opponent into a checkmate by using their own arguments against them, and those who get checkmated and continue to try and argue even though they're left with no avenue of escape. Not saying names... but we all know who's who <.<
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-12-10 15:30:56
Link | Citer | R

The issue is that they are too many people who believe that god speaks to them and that god tells them what to do.

Also, religious was made for the sole purpose to control our species. In others, words back in the old days some smart man decided that having people believe in something would benefit them to control man, woman and even the children.

I think some of you argue on stupid ***and it seems jet is the only who actually makes common sense. You should patiently read what jet says because some of you don’t seem to understand or some of you are in denial.

I’m just going to leave it this.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-10 15:33:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
The issue is that they are too many people who believe that god speaks to them and that god tells them what to do.

Also, religious was made for the sole purpose to control our species. In others, words back in the old days some smart man decided that having people believe in something would benefit them to control man, woman and even the children.

I think some of you argue on stupid ***and it seems jet is the only who actually makes common sense. You should patiently read what jet says because some of you don’t seem to understand or some of you are in denial.

I’m just going to leave it this.
I have this hunch that very few actually believe God is talking to them.. I'm sure there are a few nutjobs out there that genuinely believe it (my father is one) but most just use that excuse to either justify their actions or make an insanity plea seem plausible.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 15:34:57
Link | Citer | R

This hasn't been about religion since page 1.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-12-10 15:36:27
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Humanity is not smart enough to create a religion with one God, clearly you're giving our species too much credit lol.

God told me just now that you're a lost troll.

Need some guidance?
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-12-10 15:38:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nevill said:
This hasn't been about religion since page 1.

Emergency maintenance still on?

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Brock
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Brock 2010-12-10 15:41:27
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
1. I find the death penalty to be barbaric and below a civilized society.

2. people wonder why I have a problem with religious people, *** nut cases.

3. they need off the guy and study his brain to figure out what the *** is wrong with him

4. wasn't she taken to a place that was like within a mile of her home and left there unsupervised and unrestrained or some ***? (may be wrong, hence why I'm asking)

1.) Civilized Society and a man raping a 15 year old repeatedly. When a civilized society has amongst its ranks an uncivilized member, it requires uncivilized punishment. But hey! I don't mind paying a ton of money for this lunatic to rot in a cell the rest of his life.

2.) People have claimed "God made them do it" for crimes they commit for centuries now. Do you believe everything everyone always tells you? Lumping the crazy people who commit crimes and blame God with the peaceful less fanatical people who mind to themselves is a stereotype.

3.) I can agree with #3, though your #1 and #3 together contradiction each other and your views if that is indeed what you believe.

4.) She was stolen, made to look different physically, and rarely allowed to go out in public. Especially after a detective approached her in a local library who noticed some striking similarities to the young woman that has been missing. I would lean more toward her being held against her will. Especially considering that at that age you probably wouldn't know what to do in that situation. We'll probably never know the fear or all the other factors involved in this crime. But what we do know from Evidence is that this freak show violated another human beings' right to freedom and a childhood. A crime most heinous that I dare say the majority of even the most "civilized" people wouldn't mind seeing this man be put to death.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-10 15:42:44
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Brock said:
Quote:

3. they need off the guy and study his brain to figure out what the *** is wrong with him

4. wasn't she taken to a place that was like within a mile of her home and left there unsupervised and unrestrained or some ***? (may be wrong, hence why I'm asking)

1.) Civilized Society and a man raping a 15 year old repeatedly. When a civilized society has amongst its ranks an uncivilized member, it requires uncivilized punishment. But hey! I don't mind paying a ton of money for this lunatic to rot in a cell the rest of his life.

It's more expensive to kill him.
 Unicorn.Brock
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Brock 2010-12-10 15:45:30
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Unicorn.Brock said:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-10 15:45:45
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Tedril said:
Shutup, you are looking for reasons to not believe in God, your the people that not help, as well as him. He is one of billions of people that have this life and God wrong, and you all are one of them. So since all sin is the same your the same as this guy.
Lol'd.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-10 15:46:25
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Brock said:
Quote:
Unicorn.Brock said:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I should rephrase, It's more expensive to kill him LEGALLY.

(Also ftfy)
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 15:47:53
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I should rephrase, It's more expensive to kill him LEGALLY. (Also ftfy)

lol.... This thread is turning into a big circle
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-12-10 15:50:45
Link | Citer | R

Seems like a problem with the legal system then. So when exactly is enough evidence enough to just kill someone. I'd imagine if I shot Flion in the face and 37 people saw me do it, surely that should be enough evidence to put me down.
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-12-10 15:52:17
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Seems like a problem with the legal system then. So when exactly is enough evidence enough to just kill someone. I'd imagine if I shot Flion in the face and 37 people saw me do it, surely that should be enough evidence to put me down.

But, as stated by Flion before, there is a necessary judicial process that is to be followed. One man is entitled to the same appeals process as another man, regardless of the case against them. The rules apply to all.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-10 15:53:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

You'd still be able to appeal it.

Reason for the killing could be in question, maybe I had your mother strapped to a boat with C4.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-10 15:53:19
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
So that's how I can defeat my enemies.. Pay 37 people to say they saw someone else shoot them, instead of me. Because if 37 people say it, then it must be true.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2010-12-10 15:57:32
Link | Citer | R

I was watching this on "In Session" this morning, apparently the guy started to sing Christmas carols whenever he was brought into the courtroom, then after they brought him out, he'd stop and stare at the proceedings from a TV in the room that they brought him to.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-10 15:59:51
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Mobsters says hi to the judicial system lol.

So do civilised people lol.
 Ifrit.Daemun
Serveur: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2010-12-10 16:06:54
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

you're right they don't deserve to live in a civilized society, hence why they have this place that exists outside of it, they call it "prison"
I'm sure most people remember my stance on the religion part, so I won't digress the argument to that, however...

Prison costs ME money. Why does someone who does this deserve to spend the rest of their life on a free ride whilst I (along with 150 million other people) have to take money away from our families so that this nut job has a 'safe haven' to stay at? If you take away other people's freedoms, you have forfeited yours. If you do the sort of things to people this man has, you deserve whatever makes your threat to society null. In this case a swift capital punishment makes sense.

BTW he is the example of what a Christian is not, whether he claims to be inspired by God in his actions or not; he was inspired by Satan or a demon.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-10 16:09:26
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Daemun said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

you're right they don't deserve to live in a civilized society, hence why they have this place that exists outside of it, they call it "prison"
I'm sure most people remember my stance on the religion part, so I won't digress the argument to that, however...

Prison costs ME money. Why does someone who does this deserve to spend the rest of their life on a free ride whilst I (along with 150 million other people) have to take money away from our families so that this nut job has a 'safe haven' to stay at? If you take away other people's freedoms, you have forfeited yours. If you do the sort of things to people this man has, you deserve whatever makes your threat to society null. In this case a swift capital punishment makes sense.

BTW he is the example of what a Christian is not, whether he claims to be inspired by God in his actions or not; he was inspired by Satan or a demon.
Or by, ya know, stupidity.
 Ifrit.Daemun
Serveur: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2010-12-10 16:10:35
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Laffter said:

Or by, ya know, stupidity.
That could very well be a culprit.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-10 16:42:13
Link | Citer | R

if you kill a person who is already captured and the public is no longer in danger it is is uncivil, uncivil actions do not require an uncivil response, or you undermine the entire reason we have a structured law enforcement system. As to the death row part, a guilty person has the same right to appeal as an innocent person, that's the point of the appeal. That's the way things are done in society.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-10 16:47:40
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Daemun said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

No.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9