TSA, TSA, TSA
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 13:10:26
Link | Citer | R

Seeing as the same people make the same topics and reply to the same threads every single day in this forum QQ.

What will the next subject these particular people with nothing better to do be QQing about once the media stops talking about TSA?

Post your suggestions here on possible subject.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-12-02 13:12:47
Link | Citer | R

so as I was saying in the other TSA Thread...

Those *** Guidos on Jersey shore keep givin this state a bad name.

But good on us for that Legislation!!!!
[+]
 Phoenix.Mogue
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-12-02 13:13:30
Link | Citer | R

If they could get away with saying Obama was personally harassing some lady about her breast milk, they would.

Nevermind that these are Bush-enacted policies.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:13:47
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
so as I was saying in the other TSA Thread...

Those *** Guidos on Jersey shore keep givin this state a bad name.

But good on us for that Legislation!!!!
{True Strike}

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-02 13:16:00
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Seeing as the same people make the same topics and reply to the same threads every single day in this forum QQ.

What will the next subject these particular people with nothing better to do be QQing about once the media stops talking about TSA?

Oh no, there is a problem in america. How dare people talk about it on forums! Of course in your mind the TSA (Touching Someones ***?) is doing fine, right?
Oh no, you guys really are being butt hurt and crying over it constantly. Yet I see non of you doing ***about it. I think it's just getting annoying for everyone else to read.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:16:39
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

QQing about a QQ thread by making a QQ thread?
Genius.

Ramuh.Urial said:

Oh no, you guys really are being butt hurt and crying over it constantly. Yet I see non of you doing ***about it. I think it's just getting annoying for everyone else to read.

Then why did you go in that thread to begin with?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:17:28
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

Oh no, there is a problem in america. How dare people talk about it on forums! Of course in your mind the TSA (Touching Someones ***?) is doing fine, right?
Of course he does. He's another one of those more senseless security, oh against it no security then, people.

Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-02 13:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

QQing about a QQ thread by making a QQ thread?
Genius.

Ramuh.Urial said:

Then why did you go in that thread to begin with?
I went in the first.
Theres been how many sense then. I also wasn't bitching about how ***what done.
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-12-02 13:19:02
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
so as I was saying in the other TSA Thread... Those *** Guidos on Jersey shore keep givin this state a bad name. But good on us for that Legislation!!!!

no.. i think what gives this state a bad name is things like; my becomeing disabled due to malpractic, and the state saying it was perfectly legal... or in their own words 'we see nothing rong with this'

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:23:11
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/oral-sex-can-lead-to-throat-cancer/article758334/

It will be a very very sad world when they hammer this. (Suddently, all men will be against media propaganda!)

Life causes cancer.
Besides with how much oral sex goes around in the world, I'm sure cases of mouth cancer would be staggering by now.
I call BS on this one.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:25:31
Link | Citer | R

I remember several years ago seeing some wayward article in a semi-credible publisher about how coffee has agents that can potentially cause cancer.

Lawl.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 13:29:59
Link | Citer | R

No Chaosx, I just don't let the media determine what I am upset about about unlike most of the sheep that wander these forums.

The truth is no one knows what the next hot subject will be yet because the media has not told you all what to be upset about. Tune in to those conspiracy driven radio show hosts and watch the news daily to find out the answer I suppose. I'll just keep living my life not upset, not scared (of an x-ray machine) and will spend less time on these boring forums where the same subjects get regurgitated if not daily then hourly.

The rest of you will keep living in a butt hurt status (lol proof is the negs of my OP) about fill in the blank subject.. outraged RAWR!! about politics that barely effect your daily lives.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:32:03
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
No Chaosx, I just don't let the media determine what I am upset about about unlike most of the sheep that wander these forums.

The truth is no one knows what the next hot subject will be yet because the media has not told you all what to be upset about. Tune in to those conspiracy driven radio show hosts and watch the news daily to find out the answer I suppose. I'll just keep living my life not upset, not scared (of an x-ray machine) and will spend less time on these boring forums where the same subjects get regurgitated if not daily then hourly.

The rest of you will keep living in a butt hurt status (lol proof is the negs of my OP) about fill in the blank subject.. outraged RAWR!! about politics that barely effect your daily lives.

So it's merely a coincidence that there's more and more uproar and media attention and angry patrons involved with TSA.

Gilgamesh.Tweek said:
outraged RAWR!! about politics that barely effect your daily lives.

And we have no reason to protect the integrity or well being of minorities right?
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2010-12-02 13:33:44
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

come on now... noone wants to see an upset taru...
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2010-12-02 13:34:23
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Seeing as the same people make the same topics and reply to the same threads every single day in this forum QQ. What will the next subject these particular people with nothing better to do be QQing about once the media stops talking about TSA? Post your suggestions here on possible subject.

I forsee a thread in next 2-3 years concerning "how did this terrorist get through and WTF is the government doing making it so easy for them"

The TSA had a massive overhaul of security after 9/11 and still there were potential attacks. I think it was only 11 months ago that a shoe-bomber almost blew up a plane in detroit. (think it was christmas eve). If you're so worried about the TSA looking at you in scanners or feeling you up.... sign off FFXI for awhile, take a walk instead of riding the rascal, try and be fit enough to be proud of how you look.
Flame on!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:38:16
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

Taxes, and airplanes do affect my life though. Albeit airplanes aren't daily just quarterly or so when I travel to visit family.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-02 13:39:20
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
No Chaosx, I just don't let the media determine what I am upset about about unlike most of the sheep that wander these forums. The truth is no one knows what the next hot subject will be yet because the media has not told you all what to be upset about. Tune in to those conspiracy driven radio show hosts and watch the news daily to find out the answer I suppose. I'll just keep living my life not upset, not scared (of an x-ray machine) and will spend less time on these boring forums where the same subjects get regurgitated if not daily then hourly. The rest of you will keep living in a butt hurt status (lol proof is the negs of my OP) about fill in the blank subject.. outraged RAWR!! about politics that barely effect your daily lives.

+1

People getting upset because the TV and radio stations are getting upset... lol..

And to be honest, I don't see what the big deal with this is. Post 9/11, we wanted security. We got it. Now people ***? stfu plox
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:42:15
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
No Chaosx, I just don't let the media determine what I am upset about about unlike most of the sheep that wander these forums. The truth is no one knows what the next hot subject will be yet because the media has not told you all what to be upset about. Tune in to those conspiracy driven radio show hosts and watch the news daily to find out the answer I suppose. I'll just keep living my life not upset, not scared (of an x-ray machine) and will spend less time on these boring forums where the same subjects get regurgitated if not daily then hourly. The rest of you will keep living in a butt hurt status (lol proof is the negs of my OP) about fill in the blank subject.. outraged RAWR!! about politics that barely effect your daily lives.

+1

People getting upset because the TV and radio stations are getting upset... lol..

And to be honest, I don't see what the big deal with this is. Post 9/11, we wanted security. We got it. Now people ***? stfu plox
I love it when people keep saying these two things.
#1 Yeah when I travel by plane it does and will affect me. Last time was in July.
#2 Don't group the sensible people with the paranoid by saying "we" wanted more security.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-12-02 13:43:21
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

I dunno, it's a pretty social environment. The people most well-known get the attention from the other well-knowns and those threads attract the most attention. New posters, infrequent posters, and anons tend to not get as much attention, whether what they propose is valid or not.

As for the second part, hmmm... people really like to gather together and *** about things in life without any real plan to change it. The media annoys me because they latch on to the juiciest, most tragic story they can get their hands on and blow it way out of proportion.

Anyway, it's just human nature. Read the news every morning and you can sometimes guess what will show up on AH. :S
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 13:46:14
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ashman said:

I forsee a thread in next 2-3 years concerning "how did this terrorist get through and WTF is the government doing making it so easy for them"

The TSA had a massive overhaul of security after 9/11 and still there were potential attacks. I think it was only 11 months ago that a shoe-bomber almost blew up a plane in detroit. (think it was christmas eve). If you're so worried about the TSA looking at you in scanners or feeling you up.... sign off FFXI for awhile, take a walk instead of riding the rascal, try and be fit enough to be proud of how you look.
Flame on!

It's the same media outlets who were producing stories about how security was not high enough demanding more and more for the citizens to be safe, doing all that they could to strike fear into the hearts of their viewers. Now it benefits them to go in the other direction.

To me the media is the perfect troll.

Chaos, you are saying that you were pleased with airline security on 9/12/2001? I remember the news stories very well that September and the following months.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:46:44
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said:

There is absolutely no reason increased security needs to surpass reasonable judgment or sanction arbitrary policies that infringe on personal rights/freedoms.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-12-02 13:48:01
Link | Citer | R

I think he/she is saying, "Be careful what you wish for...."
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:49:45
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I think he/she is saying, "Be careful what you wish for...."

I am saying this.

Benjamin.Franklin said:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-12-02 13:49:58
Link | Citer | R

I've always been fine with airline security. Nothing is perfectly safe. With these new "features", the airports and airplanes will still not be 100% safe.

To group everyone that is against this *** as "those people that wanted more security" is *** hilarious.

I bet once the TSA implements the "two in the pink, one in the stink" or if you are male "two in the stink" in order to make 100% sure people aren't smuggling bombs in their vaginas and ***, you might sing a different tune. Then again, you might think that's perfectly fine as long as the terrorist don't blow up a plane once a year.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:52:18
Link | Citer | R

The way I see it, it's similar to installing a bunch of redundant, hard drive raping anti-virus software for your PC.
Sure, it'll catch almost everything unsafe you'll run into, but a lot of that wouldn't be necessary if you used the best security of all: common sense.

Just sayin
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:52:39
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

Flame on!

It's the same media outlets who were producing stories about how security was not high enough demanding more and more for the citizens to be safe, doing all that they could to strike fear into the hearts of their viewers. Now it benefits them to go in the other direction.

To me the media is the perfect troll.

Chaos, you are saying that you were pleased with airline security on 9/12/2001? I remember the news stories very well that September and the following months.

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
The first though I had when I heard the hijackers on 9/11 took over the plane with box cutters was why didn't the passengers fight back like that other plane? (forget the flight number, you know the one they made a tv movie about that crashed in PA)

My first thought WASN'T "OMG OMG, We need a *** more secuirty!"

The only thought about security I had was "***, now they're going to go crazy with new security measures that probably won't help anyway."

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9