Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 17:28:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:
I can't copy and paste from my phone very well or I would show it. No need to be defensive. But yes the 3 did vote fgor it in 2001 like u said to support tghe outcry of public but only pelosi changed her stance in the renewal 2006.
McCain is just as guilty.
So is Voinovich and DeWine.
Why do I only know my people lol.
It's easy to say this person voted X so they are bad.
But when 300 other people voted too and you omit that it doesn't really make your point.
Yes u are correct sir. I pointed out those 3 to make a point its not one sided. But yes all 300 are guilty. /bows have a good evening. Gotta work to pay SE bills.
It doesn't really prove much of a point though, you should have just picked 3 names out of a hat.
SE and their drain effects ; ;
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 17:31:05
Link | Citer | R

Vinvv.. you realize Baroma's entire point from the beginning was that it was not solely Bush @ fault like the original person (Mogue) stated?

Also Vinvv, my point is the housing market has an effect on everyone.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 17:32:41
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Vinvv.. you realize Baroma's entire point from the beginning was that it was not solely Bush @ fault like the original person (Mogue) stated?

hence the 3 names out of a hat part.
everything economically has an effect on everyone.
i'm not sure what you were arguing about housing so i don't really know what to say about that.
i just argued about the stuff i paide attention to.
and I'm not sure where housing and TSA connect.
i do know where the patriot act and TSA connects though.
so pretty much i didn't really care or know what you were arguing about in regards to housing lol.
but, i don't think i quoted you did i?

oh nvm.
what's your point?
did you read what i said?
in case you forgot:
Quote:
I can never be passionate about things that don't directly effect me.
Now the foibles of language and argumentative types...
that I can put my two cents behind...

meaning that i'm not passionate about it, never said ***didn't effect me....just said i usually don't give a ***.

Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 17:39:12
Link | Citer | R

I think the housing topic got started because people were talking about getting loans, people were talking about getting loans because Jet quoted me agreeing with someone from another thread that basically I hate people who leech the system for unemployment. If I haven't made it clear by now everything is Jet's fault. :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 17:39:59
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
I think the housing topic got started because people were talking about getting loans, people were talking about getting loans because Jet quoted me agreeing with someone from another thread that basically I hate people who leech the system for unemployment. If I haven't made it clear by now everything is Jet's fault.
just block the dude and get it over with...best decision i've made to date.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 17:47:17
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
I think the housing topic got started because people were talking about getting loans, people were talking about getting loans because Jet quoted me agreeing with someone from another thread that basically I hate people who leech the system for unemployment. If I haven't made it clear by now everything is Jet's fault.
just block the dude and get it over with...best decision i've made to date.

Yea I got someone blocked, not Jet someone else, I'm damn happy that I did too I sometimes see their name when others quote and think to myself I am happy I can just ignore that persons existence.
 Siren.Basal
Serveur: Siren
user: Basal
By Siren.Basal 2010-12-02 18:09:09
Link | Citer | R

I have the most unfortunate position of working at the airport. although I dont get any rubdowns or patdowns by TSA because I would break their arm I do hear about TSA all day long on CNN news where not only do they talk about TSA almost all the time but have the decency to air things about Airports / airplanes that have bombs like what happened at Logan the other week (possible bomb threat) I still dont know what it was all about all I know is that the entire Airport was cleared out and evacuated. TSA sucks. Dont forget to read up on the 4th amendment =D

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

And use it every chance you get.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 18:25:29
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Basal said:
I have the most unfortunate position of working at the airport. although I dont get any rubdowns or patdowns by TSA because I would break their arm I do hear about TSA all day long on CNN news where not only do they talk about TSA almost all the time but have the decency to air things about Airports / airplanes that have bombs like what happened at Logan the other week (possible bomb threat) I still dont know what it was all about all I know is that the entire Airport was cleared out and evacuated. TSA sucks. Dont forget to read up on the 4th amendment =D

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

And use it every chance you get.
Won't keep em from doing it, it will only keep them from doing ***about it after the fact though :P

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 20:49:25
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
I think the housing topic got started because people were talking about getting loans, people were talking about getting loans because Jet quoted me agreeing with someone from another thread that basically I hate people who leech the system for unemployment. If I haven't made it clear by now everything is Jet's fault. :)

you quoted a guy who was saying people don't have jobs and it's their fault, you agreeing with it is just as ignorant and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as the original statement, the housing came up otherwise, sorry for calling you out on being an idiot.
 Asura.Baroma
Serveur: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-03 00:14:08
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

hence the 3 names out of a hat part.

I dont understand what u mean out of a hat. They are the big 3 prominent figures in todays politics. Knowing where they voted is generally speaking the catylst of most Democrats hence my point that Tweek understood, not solely one sides fault. so yes we both agree it was both sides. :) (yes Obama wasnt a senator in 2001 but we can assume like everyone he wouldve voted for it too given the percentage who did)

cat·a·lyst (katl-st)
2. One that precipitates a process or event, especially without being involved in or changed by the consequences

Quote:
These are the 89 U.S. senators who voted in favor of the March 2, 2006 Renewal of the Patriot Act (only did one column due to simplicity (i hate making tables on here))

Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Obama (D-IL)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Santorum (R-PA)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Smith (R-OR)
Snowe (R-ME)
Specter (R-PA)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Stevens (R-AK)
Sununu (R-NH)
Talent (R-MO)
Thomas (R-WY)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Warner (R-VA)
But meh doesnt matter anyways. just sayin'
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-03 00:22:00
Link | Citer | R

More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-03 00:24:23
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:

We're all ***.
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-12-03 00:27:05
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

We're all ***.

lol!
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 01:01:21
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

I know full well what it impacts, and like I said, none have it has impacted my life, and there's a lot of other people it doesn't impact, so sit down and shut up. It would have worked out much better if Bush's selfish and ignorant economic policies didn't bankrupt wall street, along with corporate misconduct, or are you going to blame that on democrats too?

you play life on hard mode kid.

keep cracking away at that minimum wage job living rent free with your mommy (who apparently pays for a mortgage that you had to move back in with because she lost her job and can no longer afford her mortgage which probably had nothing to do with the ***economy which also had nothing to do with the housing market rite?) yes.. yes.. your life has nothing to do with the housing market how dare I ever make such a statement. You have no plans on owning a home because you are a *** loser with only pipe dreams for goals have fun living in your car I don't give a ***. But when it comes to the adults who have opinions on ***that actually matters I ask that you take your bum *** and step aside. see you in 30 years. urdoinitr0ng.

my mother lost her job because her boss was a sexist pig. and the housing market is a result of the economic crash, not an original cause of it. I moved back in because it's easier on both of us, and my car repairs became too much for me to handle, and I have never made as low as minimum wage, nice try though. I am enrolled full time in school, and I plan to own many properties, but the current housing market is none of my concern.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-12-03 07:50:48
Link | Citer | R

Jet may not be a republican, but he sure follows the O'Reily way of "proving his point".

- Speak the loudest and most often, it shows that your point is the most important.
- Include baseless attacks so that people know the other person's point is trivial.

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
I know full well what it impacts, and like I said, none have it has impacted my life, and there's a lot of other people it doesn't impact, so sit down and shut up. It would have worked out much better if Bush's selfish and ignorant economic policies didn't bankrupt wall street, along with corporate misconduct, or are you going to blame that on democrats too?

^ Case in point.

Great for the mindless who see you as "winning the debate" out of force. Makes the people who actually use the thing inside their heads *facepalm* because of the whole lack of trying to use reasoning to prove your point.

It's fine to get emotional about things you care about, but try and use logic and not sheer angry force. Why? Most things done and said out of anger are pretty damn stupid.

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
the housing market has nothing to do with me, I don't own or am trying to own a house, I can live out of either of my cars if it comes down to it. The general idea here is that the democrats had a good plan (let's let people who are hard on their luck try to own homes, it can help them) and there's a good bit of people it probably die, but blaming a failed push for people to own homes (caused a lot by the economy going to ***, which was Bush's economic policies) the people who owned homes then defaulted when they lost jobs. The republicans have yet to offer a better alternative to solve the problem of people living on the streets hence why I said they do nothing but ignore problems and pretend they don't exist, the democrats at least try even if it fails. Again the thing has nothing to do with me, but you'll continue to *** about something without offering a solution and pretend the other problems don't exist regardless if they are my problems or not.

I believe the person who is "out of touch with the real world" may be you.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-03 10:32:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

the housing market is a result of the economic crash, not an original cause of it.

This is completely false.. You already told us all that you do not know anything about the housing market as it's none of your concern but now you are going to tell me/us that the thing you don't know jack ***about was or was not the cause of the economic crash? Seriously go do the tiniest bit of research and you will come to the conclusion that this is in fact common knowledge. The housing market fell first from what I remember it was 2006, maybe people in Bummsville, Virginia didn't notice it but in places where realty is actually worth something it dropped before the layoffs came (I'm talking Silicon Valley here which felt the layoffs as bad as anyone except Detroit and ***)

Seriously just go read anything about the subprime mortgage crisis or United States housing bubble that crashed, perhaps it hit California a little earlier in '06 maybe it hit the rest of the nation around '07 but you didn't see the giant layoffs until 2008ish.

Please tell me the leading cause of the United States recession after doing the slightest bit of research, if you come back with some *** blanket statement like Bush or my favorite "The War" then you obviously didn't look @ ***. This ***is such common knowledge dude, common *** knowledge you could Google any of the terms and pull 1,000s of sources.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:02:24
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Actually I heard about these machines when the story was first posted about them being created, long before they were ever implemented. There had been testing conducted at different airports long before they were thrown at people in full force. I thought they were *** then, and I think they are *** now. Stop acting like everyone is a *** media puppet. The fact that you keep talking out your *** actually angers me.
I'm doing my best to be polite to one's ignorance opinions :x

Its funny to me that,in my experience, most people never think their own opinions are ignorant but easily dismiss others as so.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:03:51
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
I think rational intelligence agencies finding credible threats would do us a lot more good than alienating every patron that wants to travel with their laptop, shaving razor, breast milk, wtfever.

I guess the rational intelligence agencies you speak of disagree with you... I haven't heard anything about them saying that would be better or speaking out about this being a bad thing. I could be worng though.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:07:46
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Chaosx, Aurilius & Jetackuu: Show me the threads you made back then on any forums. kthnx for proving me right.
Aside from some emulation forum I used to post in like 10 years ago, this is the only forum I visit. Nice try though.

lol....
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:09:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Weewoo, you're exposed to radiation every single day. You can not stop it, you're only using that as a *** excuse you own a cell phone, you use it daily. You've seen a microwave, you've used one. Stop crying.
ITT: Cell phones = Microwaves = X-rays But really, that's not even what I'm talking about. I'm not against x-rays or scanners in general. I'm against those who abuse the authority to use them against patrons that have absolutely nothing to warrant such treatment.

So before you were upset about the actual radiation emmisions people are exposed to but now its just against those who abuse authority?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Jetackuu my point is things can happen before the news makes a big deal out of it. If you are so concerned with air port security then you should have known about it before the media made a big stink about it, the information was out there. ***I walked through a scanner back in April long before I heard the news stories or heard people crying about it on widely used public forums. I didn't care then and I don't care now. What I do care about is I'm sick of hearing and reading about the subject.
I've never been in an airport, or on an airplane, but this ***is *** up. If you're tired of hearing about it, do like most republicans do and don't listen to the world around you and move on with your life.

Thats quite the generalization....
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:16:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
What I don't understand Tweeek is you're a right winged nut job and when this blatant act of civil liberties is in front of you, you *** about it being in front of you.

Seriuosly?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
You guys can be all for these crazy procedures all you want, for what ever reason you want, but let's see what happens come Dec. 6
What's on December 6th?
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
My district (NJ-11) may not be listening, but NJ's 23rd district is listening.

I would like to see how that is enforced if its passed... would be interesting.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:23:05
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
What I don't understand Tweeek is you're a right winged nut job and when this blatant act against civil liberties is in front of you, you *** about it being in front of you.

Seriuosly?
ftfy
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-03 13:24:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
None of that sounds crazy to me. There really are lots of opportunities for jobs. Maybe not the most ideal job you'd like to have, but there are plenty. If you don't want to get an education and do the whole rat-race, then start your own company. Get in touch with a bank, take a loan out, start an e-business of some sort. It's your choice.
then you have a truly lack of understanding of the way the world works, it's not that easy despite whatever *** success story you've read.

I think you lack a bit of understanding on that subject as well Jet.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:25:20
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

the housing market is a result of the economic crash, not an original cause of it.

This is completely false.. You already told us all that you do not know anything about the housing market as it's none of your concern but now you are going to tell me/us that the thing you don't know jack ***about was or was not the cause of the economic crash? Seriously go do the tiniest bit of research and you will come to the conclusion that this is in fact common knowledge. The housing market fell first from what I remember it was 2006, maybe people in Bummsville, Virginia didn't notice it but in places where realty is actually worth something it dropped before the layoffs came (I'm talking Silicon Valley here which felt the layoffs as bad as anyone except Detroit and ***)

Seriously just go read anything about the subprime mortgage crisis or United States housing bubble that crashed, perhaps it hit California a little earlier in '06 maybe it hit the rest of the nation around '07 but you didn't see the giant layoffs until 2008ish.

Please tell me the leading cause of the United States recession after doing the slightest bit of research, if you come back with some *** blanket statement like Bush or my favorite "The War" then you obviously didn't look @ ***. This ***is such common knowledge dude, common *** knowledge you could Google any of the terms and pull 1,000s of sources.

you're right, guess I should have paid more attention, however the reasons for the housing market crash are quite different than what you stated, why's that?
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-03 13:25:43
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
None of that sounds crazy to me. There really are lots of opportunities for jobs. Maybe not the most ideal job you'd like to have, but there are plenty. If you don't want to get an education and do the whole rat-race, then start your own company. Get in touch with a bank, take a loan out, start an e-business of some sort. It's your choice.
then you have a truly lack of understanding of the way the world works, it's not that easy despite whatever *** success story you've read.

no, you don't think, that's your problem.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-03 13:26:18
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:

I agree with this.
Jet will redirect back to saying he knows and you don't.
But meh.
He still lives with Mommy, so don't take him seriously and just /block.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9