Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 16:18:44
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
I"m not going to sit here and argue the housing dilemma, I haven't researched it at all, nor care to.

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

do like most republicans do and don't listen to the world around you and move on with your life.

that is all.

I'm not a politician, I don't plan to go into politics, the housing dilema as you've stated it seems to be a real problem, it would be nice if it is properly looked into, however I don't have the time nor care to make the time to research it. Quite frankly out of the entire recession there's only 2 things that have affected me

1. gas prices (we need to stop using it anyway) and nobody currently has a viable permanent easy alternative

2. some of the laws that have been passed to help consumers only benefit me.

so it benefits me, oh plus due to the other laws passed since, I get to go on my families health care plan for another year, so YAY "OBAMACARE"

the world around me I pay attention to, the housing dilemma isn't a part of "my world" therefore it doesn't pertain to me, however it should be addressed accordingly if it is indeed a problem.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-02 16:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Jet a conservative?! gtfo!

I just shat a brick o.o
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-12-02 16:19:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
what is TSA?
a recruiting organization for NAMBLA, and NAMGLA obviously
NAWGLA is hot.
NAMGLA! Also lol...is this for real? http://www.nambla.org/

yeah i founded it
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 16:20:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Jet a conservative?! gtfo!

yeah, he definitely follows my posts.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 16:21:44
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
molesters that grope children for getting on a plane.

I bet this guy believes the government is spreading Autism through the public by duping us all into thinking vaccines are necessary.

$50.

Any takers?
Ewwwy needles.
That's what they really think.
The whole vaccine being poison is just an excuse to make it seem like they aren't a pussy.

I have no problem with needles, and I've given blood. I don't do untrusted vaccines, because I'd rather get sick than deal with the unknown side effects.
 Asura.Baroma
Serveur: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-02 16:47:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Mogue said:
If they could get away with saying Obama was personally harassing some lady about her breast milk, they would.

Nevermind that these are Bush-enacted policies.
If I remember, obama reid and pelosi also enacted the policies. I'm sorry can't blame bush on this one. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/patriotact20012006senatevote.shtml

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 16:49:54
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

I'm not a politician, I don't plan to go into politics, the housing dilema as you've stated it seems to be a real problem, it would be nice if it is properly looked into, however I don't have the time nor care to make the time to research it. Quite frankly out of the entire recession there's only 2 things that have affected me

1. gas prices (we need to stop using it anyway) and nobody currently has a viable permanent easy alternative

so it benefits me, oh plus due to the other laws passed since, I get to go on my families health care plan for another year, so YAY "OBAMACARE"

the world around me I pay attention to, the housing dilemma isn't a part of "my world" therefore it doesn't pertain to me, however it should be addressed accordingly if it is indeed a problem.

I don't know how to respond to you.. the housing market should be and is the biggest problem in America today it affects every single person in America regardless to what you may or may not believe. It should be the number one concern for everyone, this was said by everyone pre-November 2009 it was promised by Obama as well as McCain that it would be addressed as the number one concern which I completely agreed with. You are living in denial if you think this doesn't impact your life on a daily basis.. much much more then 90% of the ***that people cry about.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 16:52:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
Phoenix.Mogue said:
If they could get away with saying Obama was personally harassing some lady about her breast milk, they would.

If I remember, obama reid and pelosi also enacted the policies. I'm sorry can't blame bush on this one. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/patriotact20012006senatevote.shtml
Why do you have to mention Pelosi and Obama Specifically?
I'm pretty sure the link you posted didn't give them any specific mention.
89 senators from 2006 mind you big guy.
Quote:
Alexander (R-TN)
Allard (R-CO)
Allen (R-VA)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Bennett (R-UT)
Biden (D-DE)
Bond (R-MO)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burns (R-MT)
Burr (R-NC)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carper (D-DE)
Chafee (R-RI)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Coleman (R-MN)
Collins (R-ME)
Conrad (D-ND)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Craig (R-ID)
Crapo (R-ID)
Dayton (D-MN)
DeMint (R-SC)
DeWine (R-OH)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dole (R-NC)
Domenici (R-NM)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Durbin (D-IL)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Frist (R-TN)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hagel (R-NE)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Lott (R-MS)
Lugar (R-IN)
Martinez (R-FL)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Obama (D-IL)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Santorum (R-PA)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Smith (R-OR)
Snowe (R-ME)
Specter (R-PA)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Stevens (R-AK)
Sununu (R-NH)
Talent (R-MO)
Thomas (R-WY)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Warner (R-VA)

as with anything in the government, it's a group effort, you can name names, but it's not just one or two people making all the decisions, regardless as to how much you think it is.

you can still blame bush for enacting it in the first place though :D
i don't blame him.
i like the guy.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 16:55:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
Phoenix.Mogue said:

pelosi was the only name on there, and Bush is more to blame on that illegal document.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 16:56:49
Link | Citer | R

214 other republicans passed it through as well.
as opposed to 60 some democrats.
can we start blaming McCain now?
or can we get over political parties for once brooma??
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 17:01:06
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

I don't know how to respond to you.. the housing market should be and is the biggest problem in America today it affects every single person in America regardless to what you may or not believe. It should be the number one concern for everyone, this was said by everyone pre-November 2009 it was promised by Obama as well as McCain that it would be addressed as the number one concern which I completely agreed with. You are living in denial if you think this doesn't impact your life on a daily basis.. much much more then 90% of the ***that people cry about.

the housing market has nothing to do with me, I don't own or am trying to own a house, I can live out of either of my cars if it comes down to it.

The general idea here is that the democrats had a good plan (let's let people who are hard on their luck try to own homes, it can help them) and there's a good bit of people it probably die, but blaming a failed push for people to own homes (caused a lot by the economy going to ***, which was Bush's economic policies) the people who owned homes then defaulted when they lost jobs. The republicans have yet to offer a better alternative to solve the problem of people living on the streets hence why I said they do nothing but ignore problems and pretend they don't exist, the democrats at least try even if it fails.

Again the thing has nothing to do with me, but you'll continue to *** about something without offering a solution and pretend the other problems don't exist regardless if they are my problems or not.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-02 17:02:18
Link | Citer | R

I'm just saying he can't just pinpoint it to bushes policies. And yes the big 3 did vote on it again in 2006.
 Phoenix.Mogue
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-12-02 17:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
Phoenix.Mogue said:

Why don't you educate your *** self on which party has been running on the culture of fear and Securing The Homeland for the last 10 years.

You do not get to have your *** cake of absolute authoritarianism and blame it on the other side.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 17:04:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
I'm just saying he can't just pinpoint it to bushes policies. And yes the big 3 did vote on it again in 2006.
By big three do you mean the big 3 branches?
because I have trouble believing that you even know about that stuff since you seem to ignore it on a daily basis.
you can't just blame who you want.
if you want to lay blame it has to go over the whole damn thing, not just who you like and who you don't like.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 17:05:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:

the source only indicated Pelosi as voting on either, the other two names aren't on the report.

She voted for it in 2001 (as most people did for the support from the people, because 9/11 /outrage) and voted against it in 2006, your point?
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-02 17:06:57
Link | Citer | R

Edit, pelosi was the only one who changed from the major 3.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 17:07:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
So?
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 17:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
again stop making up ***you can't prove, since your source didn't show the names Obama or Reid in any of the fields.

Edit: Obama wasn't even in the Senate in 2001, unless of course the interwebs is wrong, I had no interest in politics in 2001
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-02 17:13:41
Link | Citer | R

I can't copy and paste from my phone very well or I would show it. No need to be defensive. But yes the 3 did vote fgor it in 2001 like u said to support tghe outcry of public but only pelosi changed her stance in the renewal 2006.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 17:14:28
Link | Citer | R

The housing market affects the economy, it affects your current wages, it affects the how much people are charged for rent, it affects credit lines, it affects how and what people spend money on... I can't even list all the things that it affects.. to think because you do not own a home that it will not impact your life is ignorant and childish, if you really think this it just shows how little you know about how the US economy works around you.

Here is one of many quick articles that can be found on how the housing market affects the economy

Making it easier to pass subprime loans was always a terrible idea. No one gets pity credit for coming up with some type of an idea when it is a terrible one, sorry this isn't Kindergarten.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 17:14:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
I can't copy and paste from my phone very well or I would show it. No need to be defensive. But yes the 3 did vote fgor it in 2001 like u said to support tghe outcry of public but only pelosi changed her stance in the renewal 2006.
McCain is just as guilty.
So is Voinovich and DeWine.
Why do I only know my people lol.
It's easy to say this person voted X so they are bad.
But when 300 other people voted too and you omit that it doesn't really make your point.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 17:15:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:

again, you're pulling ***out of your ***, and don't know what you're talking about. General replicant.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 17:17:37
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
The housing market affects the economy, it affects your current wages, it affects the how much people are charged for rent, it affects credit lines, it affects how and what people spend money on... I can't even list all the things that it affects.. to think because you do not own a home that it will not impact your life is ignorant and childish, if you really think this it just shows how little you know about how the US economy works around you.

Here is one of many quick articles that can be found on how the housing market affects the economy

Making it easier to pass subprime loans was always a terrible idea. No one gets pity credit for coming up with some type of an idea when it is a terrible one, sorry this isn't Kindergarten.

I know full well what it impacts, and like I said, none have it has impacted my life, and there's a lot of other people it doesn't impact, so sit down and shut up. It would have worked out much better if Bush's selfish and ignorant economic policies didn't bankrupt wall street, along with corporate misconduct, or are you going to blame that on democrats too?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 17:18:34
Link | Citer | R

Here's Baroma's 2001 vote:
Quote:
YEAs ---98
Akaka (D-HI)
Allard (R-CO)
Allen (R-VA)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Bennett (R-UT)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Bond (R-MO)
Boxer (D-CA)
Breaux (D-LA)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burns (R-MT)
Byrd (D-WV)
Campbell (R-CO)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Chafee (R-RI)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Conrad (D-ND)
Corzine (D-NJ)
Craig (R-ID)
Crapo (R-ID)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dayton (D-MN)
DeWine (R-OH)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Durbin (D-IL)
Edwards (D-NC)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Fitzgerald (R-IL)
Frist (R-TN)
Graham (D-FL)
Gramm (R-TX)
Grassley (R-IA)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hagel (R-NE)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Helms (R-NC)
Hollings (D-SC)
Hutchinson (R-AR)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Lott (R-MS)
Lugar (R-IN)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Miller (D-GA)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Nickles (R-OK)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Santorum (R-PA)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Smith (R-NH)
Smith (R-OR)
Snowe (R-ME)
Specter (R-PA)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Stevens (R-AK)
Thomas (R-WY)
Thompson (R-TN)
Thurmond (R-SC)
Torricelli (D-NJ)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Warner (R-VA)
Wellstone (D-MN)
Wyden (D-OR)
NAYs ---1
Feingold (D-WI)

Not Voting - 1
Landrieu (D-LA)

It's ALL of these people Baroma, not 1,2, or 3.
All of them.
Spare the Nay and the Not voting of course.
OH NO HILARY CLINTON VOTED FOR IT
/dies
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-12-02 17:23:57
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

I know full well what it impacts, and like I said, none have it has impacted my life, and there's a lot of other people it doesn't impact, so sit down and shut up. It would have worked out much better if Bush's selfish and ignorant economic policies didn't bankrupt wall street, along with corporate misconduct, or are you going to blame that on democrats too?

you play life on hard mode kid.

keep cracking away at that minimum wage job living rent free with your mommy (who apparently pays for a mortgage that you had to move back in with because she lost her job and can no longer afford her mortgage which probably had nothing to do with the ***economy which also had nothing to do with the housing market rite?) yes.. yes.. your life has nothing to do with the housing market how dare I ever make such a statement. You have no plans on owning a home because you are a *** loser with only pipe dreams for goals have fun living in your car I don't give a ***. But when it comes to the adults who have opinions on ***that actually matters I ask that you take your bum *** and step aside. see you in 30 years. urdoinitr0ng.
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-02 17:26:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Baroma said:
McCain is just as guilty.
So is Voinovich and DeWine.
Why do I only know my people lol.
It's easy to say this person voted X so they are bad.
But when 300 other people voted too and you omit that it doesn't really make your point.
Yes u are correct sir. I pointed out those 3 to make a point its not one sided. But yes all 300 are guilty. /bows have a good evening. Gotta work to pay SE bills.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 17:26:57
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

you play life on hard mode kid.

keep cracking away at that minimum wage job living rent free with your mommy (who apparently pays for a mortgage that you had to move back in with because she lost her job and can no longer afford her mortgage which probably had nothing to do with the ***economy which also had nothing to do with the housing market rite?) yes.. yes.. your life has nothing to do with the housing market how dare I ever make such a statement. You have no plans on owning a home because you are a *** loser with only pipe dreams for goals have fun living in your car I don't give a ***. But when it comes to the adults who have opinions on ***that actually matters I ask that you take your bum *** and step aside. see you in 30 years. urdoinitr0ng.
I can never be passionate about things that don't directly effect me.
Now the foibles of language and argumentative types...
that I can put my two cents behind...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9