How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?
How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 13:09:31
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Kara said:

Yea well I just finished a statistics exam...so sue me. So many assumtions when doing that ***.
looking at this thread I think I might take you up on that offer :P

Reminds me that time where the admin of GameFAQS, CJayC, said "Mark my words" in a statement and one of the moderators modded him for "Mod Baiting".

Historic moment right there.

Historic Indeed, Washington crossing the Delaware ain't got nothing on that mess.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-01-04 13:15:09
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Kara said:

Yea well I just finished a statistics exam...so sue me. So many assumtions when doing that ***.
looking at this thread I think I might take you up on that offer :P

Reminds me that time where the admin of GameFAQS, CJayC, said "Mark my words" in a statement and one of the moderators modded him for "Mod Baiting".

Historic moment right there.

Historic Indeed, Washington crossing the Delaware ain't got nothing on that mess.

You know it.
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-01-04 13:18:27
Link | Citer | R

Why do they call it PMS ...

because mad cow disease was already taken :o

[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-01-04 13:23:51
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Flunklesnarkin said:
Why do they call it PMS ... because mad cow disease was already taken :o

oh that is evil xD
 Bahamut.Kara
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2011-01-04 13:25:11
Link | Citer | R

putting up with men's s*** of course.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 13:30:56
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kara said:

putting up with men's s*** of course.
bahhhh nowai.
what about the ones that don't have mansies!
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-04 13:36:59
Link | Citer | R

You can't trust something that bleeds for that many days and doesn't die.
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-01-04 13:52:55
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

Lmao. This statement is win. I heard this somewhere. cant remember though. Somebody's standup.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-04 13:58:11
Link | Citer | R

I heard it from Mr. Garrison on South Park.

He said something to Wendy about her mother being on her period, and then that you can't trust something that bleeds for so many days and doesn't die.
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-01-04 14:03:48
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
I heard it from Mr. Garrison on South Park.

He said something to Wendy about her mother being on her period, and then that you can't trust something that bleeds for so many days and doesn't die.

I could have sworn it was from a standup comedy act from the 80's can't think of the comedian ..

maybe bill hicks?
 Ragnarok.Corres
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 14:04:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:
The misogyny in this thread scares the ***out of me. lol XD Apparently I have to see people in different light now. :(

I have learned one thing from it though, apparently being a woman means I am pure evil and spite. :P
... comes from a long time of schooltime ith typical female raising (all evil things happened are male-made; it's perverted when you watch a elementary history and the teacher (mostly female do this) and she knocks down every little thing to be male that is evil.)
getting raised without a father and so on and so on. what can we blame the guys for when we didn't have a role model cuz the *** kept getting new men?

seriously though, imagine a man that had a first wife. he got a kid with her and left her with the kid. got a second wife that was drunk most of the times and beat the kids and even beat him. he left her and got a third one. everything was fine... till he got bored and started an affair with his ex second wife. she gets now sued due to breaking into his email account.

i don't know i find both versions the real and this one extremely stupid and whoever is taking the side of the women is
1. a person that hides something himsel/herself (defending position: oh my goerd, no way he did that)
2. stressed up off the other gender.
3. extremely egoistic.

last point is pretty much fitting for today's women. (don't know you so this is an assumption)

about that part with elementary school history lessons: i wrote my finals about something comparable to that school situation, so if wanna go deeper in that matter i need to make some coffee.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 14:07:03
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
link

found this trying to find where this was truely derived from.
pretty lol stuff
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 14:26:38
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:
The misogyny in this thread scares the ***out of me. lol XD Apparently I have to see people in different light now. :(

I have learned one thing from it though, apparently being a woman means I am pure evil and spite. :P
That's what you get for succumbing to temptation and eating the apple then giving it to man. :P
[+]
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2011-01-04 14:28:12
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:

That's what you get for succumbing to temptation and eating the apple then giving it to man. :P

FLAME CORE GO~!
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-01-04 14:41:44
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
The misogyny in this thread scares the ***out of me. lol XD Apparently I have to see people in different light now. :( I have learned one thing from it though, apparently being a woman means I am pure evil and spite. :P

Apples are good though!

...and we thought enough of you guys to share. :(
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 14:42:52
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
The misogyny in this thread scares the ***out of me. lol XD Apparently I have to see people in different light now. :( I have learned one thing from it though, apparently being a woman means I am pure evil and spite. :P

Apples are good though!

...and we thought enough of you guys to share. :(
Hmm, you got me there.

xD
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-01-04 14:51:01
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
... comes from a long time of schooltime ith typical female raising (all evil things happened are male-made; it's perverted when you watch a elementary history and the teacher (mostly female do this) and she knocks down every little thing to be male that is evil.) getting raised without a father and so on and so on. what can we blame the guys for when we didn't have a role model cuz the *** kept getting new men? seriously though, imagine a man that had a first wife. he got a kid with her and left her with the kid. got a second wife that was drunk most of the times and beat the kids and even beat him. he left her and got a third one. everything was fine... till he got bored and started an affair with his ex second wife. she gets now sued due to breaking into his email account. i don't know i find both versions the real and this one extremely stupid and whoever is taking the side of the women is 1. a person that hides something himsel/herself (defending position: oh my goerd, no way he did that) 2. stressed up off the other gender. 3. extremely egoistic. last point is pretty much fitting for today's women. (don't know you so this is an assumption) about that part with elementary school history lessons: i wrote my finals about something comparable to that school situation, so if wanna go deeper in that matter i need to make some coffee.

/clap /truth

I blame TV. and the sad part, its really probably TV's fault. >.>
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 16:07:15
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Pawnskipper said:
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
... comes from a long time of schooltime ith typical female raising (all evil things happened are male-made; it's perverted when you watch a elementary history and the teacher (mostly female do this) and she knocks down every little thing to be male that is evil.) getting raised without a father and so on and so on. what can we blame the guys for when we didn't have a role model cuz the *** kept getting new men? seriously though, imagine a man that had a first wife. he got a kid with her and left her with the kid. got a second wife that was drunk most of the times and beat the kids and even beat him. he left her and got a third one. everything was fine... till he got bored and started an affair with his ex second wife. she gets now sued due to breaking into his email account. i don't know i find both versions the real and this one extremely stupid and whoever is taking the side of the women is 1. a person that hides something himsel/herself (defending position: oh my goerd, no way he did that) 2. stressed up off the other gender. 3. extremely egoistic. last point is pretty much fitting for today's women. (don't know you so this is an assumption) about that part with elementary school history lessons: i wrote my finals about something comparable to that school situation, so if wanna go deeper in that matter i need to make some coffee.

/clap /truth

who makes TV?
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-01-04 16:21:55
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Quote:
http://www.freep.com/article/20101226/NEWS03/12260530/Is-reading-wife-s-e-mail-a-crime?-Rochester-Hills-man-faces-trial
A Rochester Hills man faces up to 5 years in prison -- for reading his wife's e-mail.

Oakland County prosecutors, relying on a Michigan statute typically used to prosecute crimes such as identity theft or stealing trade secrets, have charged Leon Walker, 33, with a felony after he logged onto a laptop in the home he shared with his wife, Clara Walker.

Using her password, he accessed her Gmail account and learned she was having an affair. He now is facing a Feb. 7 trial. She filed for divorce, which was finalized earlier this month.

Legal experts say it's the first time the statute has been used in a domestic case, and it might be hard to prove

"It's going to be interesting because there are no clear legal answers here," said Frederick Lane, a Vermont attorney and nationally recognized expert who has published five books on electronic privacy. The fact that the two still were living together, and that Leon Walker had routine access to the computer, may help him, Lane said.

"I would guess there is enough gray area to suggest that she could not have an absolute expectation of privacy," he said.

About 45% of divorce cases involve some snooping -- and gathering -- of e-mail, Facebook and other online material, Lane said. But he added that those are generally used by the warring parties for civil reasons -- not for criminal prosecution.

"It is an indication of how deeply electronic communication is woven into our lives," Lane said.

Leon Walker was Clara Walker's third husband. Her e-mail showed she was having an affair with her second husband, a man who once had been arrested for beating her in front of her small son. Leon Walker, worried that the child might be exposed to domestic violence again, handed the e-mails over to the child's father, Clara Walker's first husband. He promptly filed an emergency motion to obtain custody.

Leon Walker, a computer technician with Oakland County, was arrested in February 2009, after Clara Walker learned he had provided the e-mails to her first husband.

"I was doing what I had to do," Leon Walker told the Free Press in a recent interview. He has been out on bond since shortly after his arrest. "We're talking about putting a child in danger."

Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper defended her decision to charge Leon Walker.

"The guy is a hacker," Cooper said in a voice mail response to the Free Press last week. "It was password protected, he had wonderful skills, and was highly trained. Then he downloaded them and used them in a very contentious way."

Walker's defense attorney, Leon Weiss, said Cooper is "dead wrong" on the law.

"I've been a defense attorney for 34 years and I've never seen anything like this," he said. "This is a hacking statute, the kind of statute they use if you try to break into a government system or private business for some nefarious purpose. It's to protect against identity fraud, to keep somebody from taking somebody's intellectual property or trade secrets.

"I have to ask: 'Don't the prosecutors have more important things to do with their time?' "

Clara Walker, through her attorney, Michael McCulloch, declined an interview with the Free Press.

In the preliminary exam, Clara Walker testified that although Leon Walker had purchased the laptop for her, it was hers alone and she kept the password a secret.

Leon Walker told the Free Press he routinely used the computer and that she kept all of her passwords in a small book next to the computer.

"It was a family computer," he said. "I did work on it all the time."

A jury ultimately will decide.

Several area defense attorneys were astonished by the filing of the criminal charges.

"What's the difference between that and parents who get on their kids' Facebook accounts?" attorney Deborah McKelvy said. "You're going to have to start prosecuting a whole bunch of parents."
Asura.Ina said:
The lesson here... If you get into your wife/GFs computer and learn she is having an affair, keep lurking and arrange to walk in on them instead of going straight from there.

Good Point Exactly. Wait till You catch the "ho" and get it on camera as proof and Walk in on them.. That way you got more proof to proove for on the grounds.. hell, there is more evidence to proove this on the grounds of probable cause.. but then again She left her door wide open for her husband to access her account.

She's a dirtbag, and this type of law is ludicris. Why should something like this be even allowed in the first place. She cheated, he caught her. Hell if she works and makes more than his salary, He's got right to Alimony.

What a cheap *** and looser she is.
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2011-01-04 16:33:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
/clap /truth
who makes TV?

... the Jews?
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 16:36:45
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
/clap /truth
who makes TV?

... the Jews?
nahhhh they just make what plays on the TVs.
i just don't know how someone can blame TV.
it's always something.
if not television it's something else IMO.
gotta blame ***on something don't we :P
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 16:50:23
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
/clap /truth
who makes TV?

... the Jews?
it's always something.
I blame McDonald's Happy Meal toys.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 16:54:05
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I blame McDonald's Happy Meal toys.
San Francisco does too.
 Ifrit.Daemun
Serveur: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2011-01-04 17:04:14
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

The Chinese...
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 17:32:45
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Daemun said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

The Chinese...
SARCASM ALERT! THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SARCASM, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE EVERYTHING SAID AT FACE VALUE!
/brain explodes
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-01-04 17:54:17
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
/clap /truth
who makes TV?

... the Jews?
it's always something.

lol. Didnt mean to throw this off topic. And I was commenting on the egotistical part of Corres's post as a joke. And "Jews" made me lol.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 18:05:14
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
/clap /truth
who makes TV?

... the Jews?
it's always something.

lol. Didnt mean to throw this off topic. And I was commenting on the egotistical part of Corres's post as a joke. And "Jews" made me lol.
as you may have read i do not give the fault to one factor. please read again.

and please tell me what is so selfish in that post?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 18:06:39
Link | Citer | R

It's on page six, as long as it's psuedo-intellectual it should be fine.

and corres don't get me started on your post...i'll be ready momentarily.
Ok. I'm ready.
as for how females behave in society, Corres do you get rejected much?

Quote:
why do people do the "marriage" even today?
total archaic thing that needs to be changed asap.
question followed by personal assertion, why even ask the question?

Quote:

is it because of the old fashioned idea of women that she will have her dream-marriage?
all women are the same.

Quote:
or is it the guys that believe they can hold a women to their side all the time.
inversely, all men are the same.

Quote:
whatever it is: marriage is useless in these times.
more opinion, didn't really provide a real reason as to what is wrong with the benefits of partnering past the typical! SO BARBARIC! IT SHOULD JUST GO AWAY BECAUSE IT'S BAD response.

Quote:
to topic:
i guess it's an example they want to state here.
but on another side: guys breaks into mail account. Women goes to police and wants a trial. that *** really didn't like her husband anymore.

wether it's women or men snooking in privat stuff like that: idiots get what they deserve.
i agree, they do.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 18:11:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Ok. I'm ready.
4 years in a relationship with my better half. nope it's definetly that side that got me in this topic.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-04 18:15:49
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Corres said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Ok. I'm ready.
4 years in a relationship with my better half. nope it's definetly that side that got me in this topic.
I didn't say anything about getting rejected by any specific sex, pay attention! :D

and sorry about my previous post, my point of the matter is that you can try to analyze the behavior of others all you want, but sadly you are going to be doing a lot of asserting and assuming with something like that.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7