How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?
How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 08:36:21
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
if i punched a feminist in the face could they complain about a man hitting a woman?
Nope, they are equals, lol.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-04 08:36:56
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
i wonder how he got her password
She probably used an easy password like her maiden name or her favorite show or something and he seemed to have got it right.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 08:37:03
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Key logger maybe or just guessed it since they were married.

i'd find it funnier if he just asked her
Actually scratch all that.

My guess, she had auto login enabled.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lolserj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-04 08:37:33
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
She probably used an easy password like her maiden name or her favorite show or something and he seemed to have got it right.

if u use those as your passwords you deserve someone else looking through your emails
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-01-04 08:37:34
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Betcha if the woman did it and found out her husband was cheating she would be deemed a "warrior" and how she should feel liberated.
^ This Also what about personal bank accounts? Not joint ones, but individual ones. Like if a husband finds the wife has one, he's not allowed to get mad nor question it, yet if reversed total double standard. Marriage is definitely obsolete. It went out the door the day women killed chivalry.
Men killed chivalry by being douches. Also, for giving us rights enough to put them in jail for being douches. XD
Women killed it when they wanted total equality yet still expected to be treated special. Doesn't work that way.

Again, your fault for giving us rights :P and according to the law and this article, apparently it does work that way....right or not. XD

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
if i punched a feminist in the face could they complain about a man hitting a woman?

Yeah, assault is assault. :P
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2011-01-04 08:37:36
Link | Citer | R

I know all my fiance's passwords but I never read his emails, he doesn't know any of mine though even though I have nothing to hide from him.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-04 08:38:37
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Key logger maybe or just guessed it since they were married.

i'd find it funnier if he just asked her
Actually scratch all that.

My guess, she had auto login enabled.

if that's the case she shouldn't blame him at all

it loads up when he goes to the webpage and he sees a shady email about a hotel i mean he has all the right in that case
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2011-01-04 08:38:54
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:

I wouldn't complain if a man punched me if I had hit him first. If he did it for no reason then he would be getting a visit from my fiance.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-04 08:39:46
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:

I wouldn't complain if a man punched me if I had hit him first. If he did it for no reason then he would be getting a visit from my fiance.

i meant like if they started it, cuz i know a lot of women who would start ***and then *** and moan if you tried to stop what was going on
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-01-04 08:41:48
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
i meant like if they started it, cuz i know a lot of women who would start ***and then *** and moan if you tried to stop what was going on

Hard to say, would depend on the situation I guess. If I'm just talking to you, or even yelling, a punch is escalation. Like Shay said, if I hit you first and you pop me, I'm not going to do anything, but I'm really unlikely to hit you, considering how timid a person I am.

Sad thing is I don't have a fiance to sic on manjerks. :(
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-04 08:43:42
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:

Hard to say, would depend on the situation I guess. If I'm just talking to you, or even yelling, a punch is escalation. Like Shay said, if I hit you first and you pop me, I'm not going to do anything, but I'm really unlikely to hit you, considering how timid a person I am.

Sad thing is I don't have a fiance to sic on manjerks. :(

well its cause i have an aunt who will fight you like a man

and she can probly whoop a lot of guys *** if she wanted to
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-04 08:44:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Ridiculous.. She got caught and has actually managed to turn it around on him so that he's in the wrong.. If they had already been split up, it would have been one thing to go into her email.... But they're in the same damn house, still married and still both even using the same computer.

What's ridiculous about privacy? Stay the **** out of my emails. :P

The first part definitely has merit though. He was just an idiot about the confrontation, unfortunately.
It's ridiculous because if she had nothing to hide in the first place her husband checking her email shouldn't be a problem.. Either way you look at it, it's ridiculous, at least IMO.

Instead of looking at the real issue (that she's a cheating ***) she's trying to get all the attention drawn onto him.

I've never liked that type of ***, it doesn't matter what aspect of life it's applied to.. I just really hate it when people try to take the focus off something bad/negative, by pointing the finger at something else bad/negative..

Example:
Mom: How could you hit that little girl?
Jimmy: I only slapped her once, Chris beat her up.

That's about the best I can do to articulate my feelings on this matter ATM, and if it doesn't make any sense, it's not my fault, I'm high as hell on Nyquil (being sick sucks).
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 08:45:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Betcha if the woman did it and found out her husband was cheating she would be deemed a "warrior" and how she should feel liberated.
^ This Also what about personal bank accounts? Not joint ones, but individual ones. Like if a husband finds the wife has one, he's not allowed to get mad nor question it, yet if reversed total double standard. Marriage is definitely obsolete. It went out the door the day women killed chivalry.
Men killed chivalry by being douches. Also, for giving us rights enough to put them in jail for being douches. XD
Women killed it when they wanted total equality yet still expected to be treated special. Doesn't work that way.

Again, your fault for giving us rights :P and according to the law and this article, apparently it does work that way....right or not. XD
lol'd

Woman: "Can I have equal rights?"
Man : "No."
Woman: "Please, can I have equal rights?"
Man : "No!"
Woman: "Please, can I have equal rights? No sex until I do."
Man : "Fine, but careful what you wish for."
Woman: (whoosh)

Woman: "Wow this independent stuff is hard."
Man: "You begged for it."
Woman: Q_Q "Thanks a lot this sucks."
Man: /facepalm

[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 08:47:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

damn had to search through my entire pic folder.

at least found it:
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 08:48:25
Link | Citer | R

It's ridiculous because if she had nothing to hide in the first place her husband checking her email shouldn't be a problem.. Either way you look at it, it's ridiculous, at least IMO.

Instead of looking at the real issue (that she's a cheating ***) she's trying to get all the attention drawn onto him.
^ This.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-04 08:48:35
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Corres said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

damn had to search through my entire pic folder.

at least found it:

that's so true
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-01-04 08:49:38
Link | Citer | R

Its funny how "she filed for divorce"

Also this is in no way "ID THEFT" or stealing trade secrets. What kind of stupid court took this case..........*** the system is full of crap sometimes.

Why can't people just take the blame and move on...instead they have to make themselves look foolish OR *** up the whole legal system (especially if this girl wins)

I totally hope he sues her and sends her to the poor house after the divorce is finalized
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-04 08:51:05
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:

Also this is in no way "ID THEFT" or stealing trade secrets. What kind of stupid court took this case..........*** the system is full of crap sometimes.

Why can't people just take the blame and move on...instead they have to make themselves look foolish OR *** up the whole legal system (especially if this girl wins)

I totally hope he sues her and sends her to the poor house after the divorce is finalized

knowing the court system she'll get everything in the divorce
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 08:52:40
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

As far as I know any adultery committed favors the other side in court.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 08:53:16
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:

doesnt really seem like he can win this. he did break into the account after all.

if they had a marriage-contract it shouldnt be hard for him to walk out of this with something after the divorce. but if not: she will stand that she was so injured that he broke into her account. the reason: suspected affair of the women by the husband.
at the end it doesn't matter for the court if she had an affair because he was charged first.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-04 08:53:41
Link | Citer | R

So since this is criminal and not civil, that means there's a DA involved right? I bet it's a woman <_<.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-04 08:54:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

oh this is good

i thought that usually women get everything
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 08:54:27
Link | Citer | R

Pro-tip: If you're cheating on your spouse, hide any incriminating evidence. Delete any text messages, emails, etc.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-04 08:54:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

oh this is good

It usually does, because men are usually the ones who get caught <_<
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 08:54:49
Link | Citer | R

So since this is criminal and not civil, that means there's a DA involved right? I bet it's a woman <_<.
threesome affair maybe? >.>

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

oh this is good

It usually does, because men are usually the ones who get caught <_<
because men are too stupid in situations like these. sad but true...
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-01-04 08:56:36
Link | Citer | R

The thing is she has to prove he broke into her account. That will be a big issue.

Like if I used your debit card but you gave me your PIN #.

You cannot claim it as fraud.

Same can be said here. It will be a whole scene of "he said/ She said"

No hard evidence. I think he will get away with it.
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2011-01-04 08:57:20
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Pro-tip: If you're cheating on your spouse, get a divorce.

ftfy
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-04 08:57:34
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

I was looking at Michigan's Adultery laws and apparently, if one side complains about it with sufficient proof, the other side can probably get a few years in jail as well as the word "Felony" on their record.

These-days. I don't know if Facebook, E-mails, text messages and so on are considered sufficient proof, even with the guy getting sued.

Emails don't show enough proof that the 3rd member did anything sexual with the wife. I think you need witnesses.

Nobody sues for Adultery now-a-days anyways here in Michigan (cuz it's a waste of time and money)
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 08:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

oh this is good

Not in this case though.
Once the act of adultery has been committed, she can try to preempt by saying he violated her privacy, but her act out weighs this normally in divorce court.

Although to be certain we would need to know exactly how he got her password, if he even got it at all. I'm still going with the auto login thing.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-04 08:59:07
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
The thing is she has to prove he broke into her account. That will be a big issue.

Like if I used your debit card but you gave me your PIN #.

You cannot claim it as fraud.

Same can be said here. It will be a whole scene of "he said/ She said"

No hard evidence. I think he will get away with it.
Even if he does, there are still going to be attorney costs and such.. Not to mention the stress of worrying about going to jail for a sizable stint. I just went through like 6+ months worth of court *** (it kept getting reset) a year ago.. It is extremely stressful.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7