How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?
How Much Privacy Should You Expect In A Marriage?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ragnarok.Corres
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 08:59:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
The thing is she has to prove he broke into her account. That will be a big issue.

Like if I used your debit card but you gave me your PIN #.

You cannot claim it as fraud.

Same can be said here. It will be a whole scene of "he said/ She said"

No hard evidence. I think he will get away with it.
lol i seriously laughed about that scene:
women: "he broke into my account"
man: "no i didnt"
Judge:"how can you be sure that it was him?"
women:" because i was *** brian (name just taken no pun intended) at that time"
judge:"i see"
women get so sophisticated with their stuff that they lose track of a lot of important steps in their plan. well some do and that's where they fail mostly. many succeed though...
By richwood 2011-01-04 08:59:58
Link | Citer | R

I used to live in Michigan here in the states, it is the most FAIL place I have ever lived. welfare and crime abound in this icy crap hole.

So I can imagine them allowing this in court lol. If they could find a way to throw away tax payers money, they will.

As for the cheating wife thing, well. (/comfort)

Learned this is social science class last year. The percentage of cheating spouses is about 1/3 higher on the female end of things. Guess men are not the real "Dogs!"

However, men will always be caught more; face it guys we are not sneaky and often times out right dumb about stuff we do wrong. Woman are much better at keeping their dirty business on the down low.

NOW! before you start all a rage'n, this is right out of the text book, just para-phrased in dumb down language.

This is not from a text book: Remember guys even if she is the loosey goosey cheater, you will still be the one who is wrong, she will make sure of it.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 09:01:54
Link | Citer | R

richwood said:
I used to live in Michigan here in the states, it is the most FAIL place I have ever lived. welfare and crime abound in this icy crap whole.

So I can imagine them allowing this in court lol. If they could find a way to throw away tax payers money, they will.

Learned this is social science class last year. The percentage of cheating spouses is about 1/3 higher on the female end of things. Guess men are not the real "Dogs!"

However, more men will always be caught more; face it guys we are not sneaky and often times out right dumb about stuff we do wrong. Woman are much better at keeping their dirty business on the down low.

NOW! before you start all a rage'n, this is right out of the text book, just para-phrased in dumb down language.

This is not from a text book: Remember guys even if she is the loosey goosey cheater, you will still be the one who is wrong, she will make sure of it.
of course guys get caught more often. how can you think if you got a *** all the time?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 09:02:55
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
The thing is she has to prove he broke into her account. That will be a big issue.

Even if he does, there are still going to be attorney costs and such.. Not to mention the stress of worrying about going to jail for a sizable stint. I just went through like 6+ months worth of court *** (it kept getting reset) a year ago.. It is extremely stressful.
I actually find the prolonging of court dates, sending it to a grand jury to buy more time, etc. quite amusing. That's probably just me though as procrastination is in my nature, lol.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 09:04:13
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

Even if he does, there are still going to be attorney costs and such.. Not to mention the stress of worrying about going to jail for a sizable stint. I just went through like 6+ months worth of court *** (it kept getting reset) a year ago.. It is extremely stressful.
I actually find the prolonging of court dates, sending it to a grand jury to buy more time, etc. quite amusing. That's probably just me though as procrastination is in my nature, lol.
dude, by your first post in this thread and this one and then your avatar i have to ask you: you aren't Charlie Sheen or are you?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 09:04:33
Link | Citer | R

richwood said:
I used to live in Michigan here in the states, it is the most FAIL place I have ever lived. welfare and crime abound in this icy crap hole.

However, men will always be caught more; face it guys we are not sneaky and often times out right dumb about stuff we do wrong. Woman are much better at keeping their dirty business on the down low.

Sad, but true.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 09:05:21
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Corres said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

dude, by your first post in this thread and this one and then your avatar i have to ask you: you aren't Charlie Sheen or are you?
LMAO! I wish, then I would be set for life money wise :P
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-01-04 09:05:27
Link | Citer | R

It's not just that we're dumb about stuff that gets us caught.. It's our gender tendencies. (of course, this is IMO) Women are usually more clingy, if you're a husband with a girl on the side, there's a much greater chance that the girl on the side will call when you're around your wife and you'll get caught up, than if you were a wife with a dude on the side. There's also the fact that after sex your crotch smells a lot more like her, than hers does yours.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-04 09:05:30
Link | Citer | R

richwood said:
LOL It's so true. Only good things are the Wings and more recently the Tigers and Pistons. Lions are starting to get a bit better (and people are already saying "Next season, Lions will at least win 10 games and win the superbowl" seriously people? they *** SUCK. (Tho, it's fun trolling fans of teams that Lions beat this season lolVikingsSuck)

Michigan does have the strangest laws tho.

Hell now, in Troy, you can't drink your coffee and drive.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 09:07:58
Link | Citer | R

It's not just that we're dumb about stuff that gets us caught.. It's our gender tendencies. (of course, this is IMO) Women are usually more clingy, if you're a husband with a girl on the side, there's a much greater chance that the girl on the side will call when you're around your wife and you'll get caught up, than if you were a wife with a dude on the side. There's also the fact that after sex your crotch smells a lot more like her, than hers does yours.
nothing to add.

well something like a bit offtopic:
most rapes not listed in statistics are the majority of cases where women raped a man/boy or girl/women. so kinda makes you clear about that.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 09:11:41
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:

Hard to say, would depend on the situation I guess. If I'm just talking to you, or even yelling, a punch is escalation. Like Shay said, if I hit you first and you pop me, I'm not going to do anything, but I'm really unlikely to hit you, considering how timid a person I am.
I'm gonna have to agree with you here :P

The first one to break the physical contact barrier during an argument would be the one who assaulted the other.

Not sure about verbal assault though.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 09:13:31
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:

Hard to say, would depend on the situation I guess. If I'm just talking to you, or even yelling, a punch is escalation. Like Shay said, if I hit you first and you pop me, I'm not going to do anything, but I'm really unlikely to hit you, considering how timid a person I am.
I'm gonna have to agree with you here :P

The first one to break the physical contact barrier during an argument would be the one who assaulted the other.

Not sure about verbal assault though.
verbal assault... kinda hard to proof who said the worst stuff. even when you can proof that he/she said it the old rule is spoken: no reason to get physical. well there are situations where this phrase is used in the other road but you can guess...
By richwood 2011-01-04 09:15:18
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, I am about as loyal as they come. I have to agree though, if I where the man cheating with a married woman, I would probably never call her or E-mail her. just be sitting around do what I always do till I get some random call and answer "Who's This?" She will refresh my memory, because its been all of a week and I have no clue. Then she will ask me to meet her at a hotel and, I am like I guess so all I am doing is playing FFXI, "hey can you grab some beer and pizza on your way to the hotel Mrs. Lady Maam? Oh' and do they have Wi-Fi, if so I am bringing my laptop!

How would that play out if I where the one who was cheating. Meh, I am to lazy to cheat.
By richwood 2011-01-04 09:16:43
Link | Citer | R

actually in Michigan. a violent verbal assault that makes the other person feel endangered is a domestic violence charge in MI. there does not have to be actual contact.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-01-04 09:16:47
Link | Citer | R

richwood said:

Honestly, I am about as loyal as they come. I have to agree though, if I where the man cheating with a married woman, I would probably never call her or E-mail her. just be sitting around do what I always do till I get some random call and answer "Who's This?" She will refresh my memory, because its been all of a week and I have no clue. Then she will ask me to meet her at a hotel and, I am like I guess so all I am doing is playing FFXI, "hey can you grab some beer and pizza on your way to the hotel Mrs. Lady Maam? Oh' and do they have Wi-Fi, if so I am bringing my laptop!

How would that play out if I where the one who was cheating. Meh, I am to lazy to cheat.
FFXI is the perfect "no cheat in relationship" tool.
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-04 09:21:24
Link | Citer | R

You know something... beings we still have marriages around, why in the hell is adultery not illegal anymore? When did it become okay to cheat on your spouse as a society, to the point where the laws were reversed? Why not have archaic laws for archaic ways?
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-01-04 09:25:13
Link | Citer | R

Lot of this has been said in a way, but just think if the girl was the one to break into the guy's account and see that her husband was cheating. She would have everything right now and he would be living with a friend until the divorce was finalized.
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2011-01-04 09:25:26
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:
You know something... beings we still have marriages around, why in the hell is adultery not illegal anymore? When did it become okay to cheat on your spouse as a society, to the point where the laws were reversed? Why not have archaic laws for archaic ways?

Open marriages are becoming more common, especially among "the social elite."

Guess who makes the laws...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-01-04 09:30:23
Link | Citer | R

I can honestly say that I have never slept with a married woman.

The whole girlfriend/boyfriend thing though is free game.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-04 09:34:59
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I can honestly say that I have never slept with a married woman.

The whole girlfriend/boyfriend thing though is free game.

i bet charlie sheen has slept with a married woman
By richwood 2011-01-04 09:37:28
Link | Citer | R

Well, that all changed in about the 1960's in the US. the reason we have so many petty laws, is just like everything else here: Money has taken over good sense. Since the privatization of the county jail systems and now prison systems in the US. more and more laws have come about, and more campaigns to "crack down on crime!" Why, well the privatized American jail house, is a revolving door of money. They receive federal money via population people making the laws have their hands in the pockets of the huge supply chain of good/services being supplied to take care of these facilities. Who is paying the price? Well American citizens, on both ends. A:Your tax dollars(not only for the inmates, but near 80% of inmates families are receiving full welfare). B:The lower - middle class income families who are highly targeted by these laws (The constant state of apathy, thrust onto these lower social economic areas is disgraceful).

Is it possible to rise out of this apathy? Yes, I myself was child to a father who was deported for drug trafficking, and a mother who had me prematurely due to drugs. I was placed in inner city Chicago group homes just out side the south side projects and never adopted. before age 15, was shot at stabbed 3 times, etc. and we even had metal detectors in our schools with police on guard at the doors.

This is not a QQ story, I don't mind what my life was. I believe all things have purpose!

The point is, it's possible to remove yourself from that life and grow beyond it. I know many others who have done the same.

Sorry, I know this is off topic to OP.
 Gilgamesh.Dionel
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Dionel
By Gilgamesh.Dionel 2011-01-04 09:40:35
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
i wonder how he got her password
She left a small book with passwords next to the computer.
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-04 09:46:48
Link | Citer | R

Well if she wants to be petty, he should be petty. Demand she be prosecuted to the fullest extent of Michigan law.

*** won't know what hit her if they actually do go to trial with it.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-04 09:53:38
Link | Citer | R

Did she really leave her passwords next to the computer? If so, I can't see them having a leg to stand on about privacy. She openly left the information in plain sight. She forfeited her privacy on her own.
By richwood 2011-01-04 09:54:43
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:
Well if she wants to be petty, he should be petty. Demand she be prosecuted to the fullest extent of Michigan law.

*** won't know what hit her if they actually do go to trial with it.

Now that = total WIN!

Nice post.
 Cerberus.Najla
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Najla
By Cerberus.Najla 2011-01-04 09:59:10
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
I know all my fiance's passwords but I never read his emails, he doesn't know any of mine though even though I have nothing to hide from him.
^Same as this with my husband (Well he's heard me say mine, but idk if he cared enough to memorize). I wouldn't care if he looked through mine, though it would be kind of wierd. These two had more problems than the email-privacy obviously. She's just looking for revenge bc she got caught being a ***.
 Titan.Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2011-01-04 10:00:17
Link | Citer | R

Thought this was interesting:
Quote:
Leon Walker was Clara Walker's third husband. Her e-mail showed she was having an affair with her second husband, a man who once had been arrested for beating her in front of her small son. Leon Walker, worried that the child might be exposed to domestic violence again, handed the e-mails over to the child's father, Clara Walker's first husband. He promptly filed an emergency motion to obtain custody.

Read more: Is reading wife's e-mail a crime? Rochester Hills man faces trial | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/20101226/NEWS03/12260530/Is-reading-wife-s-e-mail-a-crime?-Rochester-Hills-man-faces-trial#ixzz1A5B9IcNg

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Did she really leave her passwords next to the computer? If so, I can't see them having a leg to stand on about privacy. She openly left the information in plain sight. She forfeited her privacy on her own.

Yeah, that's what he is saying. Though, he's an IT guy or something, so the prosecution is, of course, accusing him of being a "hacker."
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-01-04 10:00:28
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

It doesn't say how he got the password. He just did.
 Gilgamesh.Dionel
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Dionel
By Gilgamesh.Dionel 2011-01-04 10:06:44
Link | Citer | R

[/quote]
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Yeah, that's what he is saying. Though, he's an IT guy or something, so the prosecution is, of course, accusing him of being a "hacker."[/quote]
Because he logged into someone else's account, even if the password was written on the computer.
 Titan.Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2011-01-04 10:13:02
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Dionel said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Yeah, that's what he is saying. Though, he's an IT guy or something, so the prosecution is, of course, accusing him of being a "hacker."
Because he logged into someone else's account, even if the password was written on the computer.

Quote:
Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper defended her decision to charge Leon Walker.
"The guy is a hacker," Cooper said in a voice mail response to the Free Press last week. "It was password protected, he had wonderful skills, and was highly trained. Then he downloaded them and used them in a very contentious way."

Read more: Is reading wife's e-mail a crime? Rochester Hills man faces trial | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/20101226/NEWS03/12260530/Is-reading-wife-s-e-mail-a-crime?-Rochester-Hills-man-faces-trial#ixzz1A5EU86GC
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7