Hagun...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Hagun...
Hagun...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:51:04
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:
Were Robson and Ryu molested in their childhoods? Last time I checked, being gay wasn't that big of a deal, nor was it ever a problem. I can't seem to fathom their blatant homophobia.

Same...

There's even a thread catered to gay and bi's on the forum :o I'm guessing they're scared of that topic.

Bi-sexuals are the glorious master race anyways!

(JK before I get lynched)
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-08-19 20:54:08
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:
PS: Would still like to know how much STP would be needed on Keito post capped STP merits. Thank you~

I won't ignore you tool!

You need 29STP for a 5hit with a 464 delay, that doesn't include the 5STP you can get from the weapon.

Fenrir.Tool
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-19 20:57:23
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
PS: Would still like to know how much STP would be needed on Keito post capped STP merits. Thank you~

I won't ignore you tool!

You need 29STP for a 5hit with a 464 delay, that doesn't include the 5STP you can get from the weapon.

Thank you! I did some looking around, and it doesn't appear possible to obtain this without sacrificing haste or accuracy in a crucial spot, unless I am mistaken?
 Ifrit.Zibo
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Marokko
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 20:58:34
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

I won't ignore you tool!

If you don't understand the stp formula (it's easy you should look it up) just plug numbers into FFXICalc, calculate your ws set, then subtract that from 100. Take that number, divide it by 4, and that is the stp you need per hit.
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-08-19 20:59:37
Link | Citer | R

You're spot on, you'll more than likely need to sacrifice haste to have a 5hit. The simplest way is probably Askar Body and Usukane feet, but even with Hachiman Kote etc it's still superior.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 21:00:19
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

I won't ignore you tool!

Thank you! I did some looking around, and it doesn't appear possible to obtain this without sacrificing haste or accuracy in a crucial spot, unless I am mistaken?

If you don't have V Belt, goading is more haste and stp, there is Unkai Nodowa, ecphoria, white tathlum, rose strap, usukane body/feet(sacrifice 1 haste on feet), and rajas, those are most of the items you;d have to play around with. COnsider Domaru + Myochin+1 legs for ws (if you don't have hachiryu).
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-19 21:03:00
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

I won't ignore you tool!

Least Haste you'll lose to get a 5hit is 1%, from Fuma > Usu feet. The set will still beat a full haste 6hit unless you're getting marches/haste and are sacrificing over 6-7haste for it.

Sidenote: there's been a lot of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE SAM threads recently.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-08-19 21:03:46
Link | Citer | R

...so much rage

*cough*
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 21:05:04
Link | Citer | R

There's been HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE sam threads forever. It's probably one of the most played jobs so it's more likely that loads of people will do it wrong lol.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-19 21:05:42
Link | Citer | R

I know but two in two days >_>
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 21:06:31
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
I know but two in two days >_>

Yup lol. Most SAM's are lol, I don't even have the job levelled and I've got a better understanding of the job than most people who claim it's their 'main'
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-19 21:07:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Were Robson and Ryu molested in their childhoods? Last time I checked, being gay wasn't that big of a deal, nor was it ever a problem. I can't seem to fathom their blatant homophobia.

Same...

There's even a thread catered to gay and bi's on the forum :o I'm guessing they're scared of that topic.

Pretty much as long as some hole is getting filled.
You either *** or you get *** is the bottom line.
This itself is a concept that carries over most aspects of life really.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 21:08:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

Same...

That's why they call me the construction worker
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-19 21:16:10
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

Same...

*eye twitch*
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 21:20:39
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

Same...

*eye twitch*

*Licks your ear*
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-19 21:27:36
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

Same...

*eye twitch*

*Licks your ear*

*ears twitch*
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-19 21:35:40
Link | Citer | R

/pulls out shock pads

/zaps flion

wat did u make me read o.o

off topic subway was giving out free food and drinks at my work. it was awesome
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-08-19 21:39:18
Link | Citer | R

I find it amusing how much e-peen is found in the SAM threads. People need to calm down, srsly. Stop bitching about who's setup hits hardest, and try to be a little more constructive.

But wtf am I kidding, like that happens on FFXIAH.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-19 21:40:30
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Superdan said:
I find it amusing how much e-peen is found in the SAM threads. People need to calm down, srsly. Stop bitching about who's setup hits hardest, and try to be a little more constructive.

But wtf am I kidding, like that happens on FFXIAH.

I totally did that after I dedrugged on the last sam thread. Then it kept going and become more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE >_>
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: HaseAkira
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2010-08-19 21:44:29
Link | Citer | R

What the hell happened in this thread after I left rather than extraordinary amounts of awesome gay people and unfortunately 'slow' people?
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 21:52:39
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
What the hell happened in this thread after I left rather than extraordinary amounts of awesome gay people and unfortunately 'slow' people?

I gave ontopic advice and offtopic pot-shots, that's about it.
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2010-08-19 22:05:44
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:

Thanks for the info. ^^ I didn't want to read seven pages.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-19 22:09:11
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:

Ugh "info given might be skewed a bit" read you need the truuths
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 22:26:21
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Ragnarok.Kyoshin said:

Ugh "info given might be skewed a bit" read you need the truuths

Tis truth
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2010-08-19 23:39:02
Link | Citer | R

Truths about Ryukuro will only serve to give me headaches, I'd bet. Gonna have to pass on this one.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 11:52:39
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
You're spot on, you'll more than likely need to sacrifice haste to have a 5hit. The simplest way is probably Askar Body and Usukane feet, but even with Hachiman Kote etc it's still superior.

ow look some one found Flionheart's missing glove.

hat's off to ya bro
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:01:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Same... There's even a thread catered to gay and bi's on the forum :o I'm guessing they're scared of that topic. Bi-sexuals are the glorious master race anyways! (JK before I get lynched)

gayness dont create life,nature's word's not mine.(human wise anyway)

if i walk to the guy's house next door and take a ***in his mail box its a nice feeling and its fun.but that dont make it right do's it?

if people want to be gay than i have no objections but just because i dont object dont make it right tho do's it lol.

yeah i know their people with feelings.
but that dont make it right either.

thats all i have to say about the subject.

Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:05:24
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:
Were Robson and Ryu molested in their childhoods? Last time I checked, being gay wasn't that big of a deal, nor was it ever a problem. I can't seem to fathom their blatant homophobia. PS: Would still like to know how much STP would be needed on Keito post capped STP merits. Thank you~

talking about any person getting Molested is far worse than me saying you and flionheart it up the poop shoot.

hope you dont bring back memorys for some person reading these boards sick little fair you are >.>

tut imature
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-20 12:12:06
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Were Robson and Ryu molested in their childhoods? Last time I checked, being gay wasn't that big of a deal, nor was it ever a problem. I can't seem to fathom their blatant homophobia. PS: Would still like to know how much STP would be needed on Keito post capped STP merits. Thank you~

talking about any person getting Molested is far worse than me saying you and flionheart it up the poop shoot.

hope you dont bring back memorys for some person reading these boards sick little fair you are >.>

tut imature

Seraph.Rafik
Serveur: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-20 12:13:28
Link | Citer | R

how is this related to sam or hagun???
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8