Hagun...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Hagun...
Hagun...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:26:06
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
i just like to listen to all you nerd geek freaks. all boils down to one thing. none of this is real its a game :)..no trophys,no rewards. just agree to disagree or keel ech other!!!! do eeeet stab him!
Oh no! We got called a nerd by someone who wouldn't pass first grade English class.

no seriously tho Gaylord there talking about the subject like a man(or adult) or a complete *** face.

you my dear Gaylord fall under the category of *** face.

you done know how to tell some that what there doing is wrong in a subtle way,you just try to act all mr.imature ***.
i find you overall childish

*** it tho cant teach an old dog new tricks aye >.^

Are you homophobic, what does my sexual orientation have to with what I say on here? If I was straight I'd say the same thing.

I'd say you are more childish overall by bringing sexual orientation AND calling people names.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Ronson.
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-08-19 20:26:08
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
If you say so. Consistent parse wins do though, not that it matters anymore when your whole alliance is spam raping mobs in Abyssea, as long as it dies fast no one really cares.

Beating players who are worse than you, doesn't technically mean it is the most optimal damage you could be doing. A differant style could put your parse results even higher.

Not beatin on your style, just pointing out the should-be-obvious

Ifrit.Zibo
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Marokko
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 20:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
5hit Keitono beats Hagun, Kokushitsonutachi beats hagun, I think the STR GK beats Hagun as well. Either way, get 1 of them because in 1 month Hagun will not stand a chance even if it's just the base dmg increasing.

Thank you for a straightforward answer. I assume this is because of higher base dmg and a way to easily configure a 5 hit based on the given delay?

I would imagine Hagun is still decent for a SAM still leveling up until these are available yes?

Hagun is by far not a shitty weapon (yet), but I would go out and get a Keitono today, whether or not you decide to use it. It took me something like 11 hours straight solo, which isn't bad.

Keitono's strength comes form a 6hit, but Kokushitsunotachi and the STR GK are fine 6hitted.

You meant 5 hit on the Keitono right? It has a 464 delay after all. How much STP would be needed to achieve a 5 hit assuming you had capped STP merits?

Good catch, I did mean 5 hit, a 6hit Keitono is rather weak sauce, the ease in 5hitting it is where it really shines.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-19 20:26:37
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:

HAHAHAHAHAH, yes I was, laugh all you like, you just look like an ignorant fool that trolls along and agrees with the most commonly accepted way of doing things, way to go sheep!

You know, people tend to follow a trend of gear for a good reason: It's been proven to work best in overall damage.

Just because you're different, doesn't mean it's correct.

Just because it goes against the normal expected way of doing things does not means it sucks either. As they say "There is more than one way to skin a cat".
Would you rather be making 10 dollars an hour at a job or 12?
just wondering which you'd think would be best.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 20:27:58
Link | Citer | R

Ok this guy wins for the stupidest argument of the week, which is impressive after seeing what went down last night.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-19 20:29:18
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
i just like to listen to all you nerd geek freaks. all boils down to one thing. none of this is real its a game :)..no trophys,no rewards. just agree to disagree or keel ech other!!!! do eeeet stab him!
Oh no! We got called a nerd by someone who wouldn't pass first grade English class.
no seriously tho Gaylord there talking about the subject like a man(or adult) or a complete *** face. you my dear Gaylord fall under the category of *** face. you done know how to tell some that what there doing is wrong in a subtle way,you just try to act all mr.imature ***. i find you overall childish *** it tho cant teach an old dog new tricks aye >.^
Are you homophobic, what does my sexual orientation have to with what I say on here? If I was straight I'd say the same thing. I'd say you are more childish overall by bringing sexual orientation AND calling people names. Hypocrisy, thy name is Ronson.

no better way to discribe you.

you said your arse was full of man juice,your words.

i just thought id remind every one
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:30:38
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
no seriously tho Gaylord there talking about the subject like a man(or adult) or a complete *** face. you my dear Gaylord fall under the category of *** face. you done know how to tell some that what there doing is wrong in a subtle way,you just try to act all mr.imature ***. i find you overall childish *** it tho cant teach an old dog new tricks aye >.^
Are you homophobic, what does my sexual orientation have to with what I say on here? If I was straight I'd say the same thing. I'd say you are more childish overall by bringing sexual orientation AND calling people names. Hypocrisy, thy name is Ronson.

no better way to discribe you.

you said your arse was full of man juice,your word.

i just thought id remind every one

So you described me as my sexual orientation... That's about as effective as me saying "HAH LOL RONSON IS BREATHING" Do you have a problem with gay people?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-19 20:31:57
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
no better way to discribe you. you said your arse was full of man juice,your word. i just thought id remind every one
So you described me as my sexual orientation... That's about as effective as me saying "HAH LOL RONSON IS BREATHING" Do you have a problem with gay people?

if there you YES.

if there lesbians NO!
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 20:32:23
Link | Citer | R

Sexual Orientation: Uncontrolable

Being a horrible Sam: Your fault

I see the connection, brb watchign Project Runway... I'm straight I swear. D:
[+]
 Valefor.Ryukuro
Serveur: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-08-19 20:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Zibo said:
"If you say so. Consistent parse wins do though, not that it matters anymore when your whole alliance is spam raping mobs in Abyssea, as long as it dies fast no one really cares."

Ok... so if I consistently party with shitty people and pull 60% damage done, it means something? No it means jack ***. Only way a parse holds merit is if you parse against yourself. If the skill is a constant, then the gear is a variable, allowing you to rate your gear sets. Parsing 2 gear sets on 2 different players can show damage differences, but math does the job much better.

Assuming I party with shitty players all the time.... LOL, you guys don't give up do you?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:32:48
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
no better way to discribe you. you said your arse was full of man juice,your word. i just thought id remind every one

if there you YES.

if there lesbians NO!

So you have a problem with gay men? Are you homophobic?
[+]
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 20:33:54
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
"If you say so. Consistent parse wins do though, not that it matters anymore when your whole alliance is spam raping mobs in Abyssea, as long as it dies fast no one really cares."

Ok... so if I consistently party with shitty people and pull 60% damage done, it means something? No it means jack ***. Only way a parse holds merit is if you parse against yourself. If the skill is a constant, then the gear is a variable, allowing you to rate your gear sets. Parsing 2 gear sets on 2 different players can show damage differences, but math does the job much better.

Assuming I party with shitty players all the time.... LOL, you guys don't give up do you?

Well I'd assume only shitty players would want to party with a player like yourself.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:34:33
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Sexual Orientation: Uncontrolable

Being a horrible Sam: Your fault

I see the connection, brb watchign Project Runway... I'm straight I swear. D:

Even I'm not that gay!
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-19 20:35:27
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
if there you YES. if there lesbians NO!

well if not wanting man sausage in my bum bum means im a homophob then yes.

i can see you're trying to make me say i have something against gays lol and its not working.

i just dont like you and your gayness flin
 Fenrir.Tool
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-19 20:36:44
Link | Citer | R

Gay people are cool.
But really, how much STP would I need for a Keito assuming I have capped STP merits? I appreciate the help guys ^^
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:37:16
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:

i can see you're trying to make me say i have something agains gays lol and its not working.

Hey now, you're the one who brought up my sexual orientation, clearly you have some deep underlying issues with gay people. Maybe you should just call me a *** and be done with it. You clearly have issues with people who are gay.
[+]
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 20:37:17
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:

i can see you're trying to make me say i have something agains gays lol and its not working.

You say that as if gay men run around with their *** in their hand and try to impale you with it.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-19 20:38:20
Link | Citer | R

Perhaps this is a hint to Ronson's latent homosexuality as it seems to be the first and only conclusion/subject he can come to when something goes against his will.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-19 20:38:55
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
well if not wanting man sausage in my bum bum means im a homophob then yes. i can see you're trying to make me say i have something agains gays lol and its not working. i just dont like you and your gayness flin
You say that as if gay men run around with their *** in their hand and try to impale you with it.

lol we are talking about flin here
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:39:07
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:
Perhaps this is a hint to Ronson's latent homosexuality as it seems to be the first and only conclusion/subject he can come to when something goes against his will.

I'd do him. His poor grammar skills and young age are a turn on.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-19 20:39:48
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

off to bed now.

night night love
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:40:22
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

off to bed now.

night night love

Keep it warm for me.

Daddy's coming home.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-19 20:40:25
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:

penis,you can have this.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-19 20:40:34
Link | Citer | R

lol.... this is still going on ??
 Valefor.Ryukuro
Serveur: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-08-19 20:46:08
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

Well I'd assume only shitty players would want to party with a player like yourself.
I'd assume you take the *** in the mouth by the way you carry on.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 20:46:50
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

I'd assume you take the *** in the mouth by the way you carry on.

I'd prefer to be gay and pimp.

than straight and gimp.
[+]
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 20:47:33
Link | Citer | R

Playing the real life card does not change the undeniable fact that my sam beats yours. And I'm straight, sorry to disappoint you.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-19 20:49:18
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Zibo said:
Playing the real life card does not change the undeniable fact that my sam beats yours. And I'm straight, sorry to disappoint you.

honestly bro. A smart guy knows when to walk away. Staying here just makes you look even more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Open the door and go for a walk
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-19 20:49:23
Link | Citer | R

Were Robson and Ryu molested in their childhoods? Last time I checked, being gay wasn't that big of a deal, nor was it ever a problem. I can't seem to fathom their blatant homophobia.

PS: Would still like to know how much STP would be needed on Keito post capped STP merits. Thank you~
[+]
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-19 20:50:30
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ifrit.Zibo said:

honestly bro. A smart guy knows when to walk away. Staying here just makes you look even more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Open the door and go for a walk

I'm sitting at SC in Sky, when I need no more gear from sky, and I am 98% sure that somebody killed it all ready. I'd rather flame this gaybasher then deal with people killing detectors too early.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8