Hagun...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Hagun...
Hagun...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:14:23
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Rafik said:
how is this related to sam or hagun???

how many threads stay on track?

/wave bye
 Seraph.Rafik
Serveur: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-20 12:15:08
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

/wave bye

not 9pages yet....
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-20 12:15:15
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

/wave bye

None with you on these boards. Serious question; How old are you?

Also what country are you from?
 Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn 2010-08-20 12:29:02
Link | Citer | R

sorry but right and wrong are entirely human concepts and last i checked nature doesnt give a *** about anything or anyone lol

Assuming it is not just trolling, how can you compare hating on someone due to sexual orientation, and then say it is far worse to make a blind comment on someone's past? You take pity on someone who "might" read a forum and be upset but hate on someone just for being themselves(aka gay)? lol i rly dont get ppl. So its ok to be a gay woman(like u said earlier) but not a gay man? you sir are whats wrong with this world. Kindly die

Geez im not gay in any way, but seriously how *** up do have to be to have such a high and mighty attitude to say what is right for other people?

How far off the rails is this thread?
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:40:03
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Were Robson and Ryu molested in their childhoods? Last time I checked, being gay wasn't that big of a deal, nor was it ever a problem. I can't seem to fathom their blatant homophobia.
Same... There's even a thread catered to gay and bi's on the forum :o I'm guessing they're scared of that topic. Bi-sexuals are the glorious master race anyways! (JK before I get lynched)
gayness dont create life,nature's word's not mine.(human wise anyway) if i walk to the guy's house next door and take a ***in his mail box its a nice feeling and its fun.but that dont make it right do's it? if people want to be gay than i have no objections but just because i dont object dont make it right tho do's it lol. yeah i know their people with feelings. but that dont make it right either. thats all i have to say about the subject.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:41:14
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Were Robson and Ryu molested in their childhoods? Last time I checked, being gay wasn't that big of a deal, nor was it ever a problem. I can't seem to fathom their blatant homophobia.
Same... There's even a thread catered to gay and bi's on the forum :o I'm guessing they're scared of that topic. Bi-sexuals are the glorious master race anyways! (JK before I get lynched)
gayness dont create life,nature's word's not mine.(human wise anyway) if i walk to the guy's house next door and take a ***in his mail box its a nice feeling and its fun.but that dont make it right do's it? if people want to be gay than i have no objections but just because i dont object dont make it right tho do's it lol. yeah i know their people with feelings. but that dont make it right either. thats all i have to say about the subject.

im a hater yeah?

guess you forgot to read the part where i say im not a hater.

because all haters dont object right?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:42:11
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn said:
sorry but right and wrong are entirely human concepts and last i checked nature doesnt give a *** about anything or anyone lol Assuming it is not just trolling, how can you compare hating on someone due to sexual orientation, and then say it is far worse to make a blind comment on someone's past? You take pity on someone who "might" read a forum and be upset but hate on someone just for being themselves(aka gay)? lol i rly dont get ppl. So its ok to be a gay woman(like u said earlier) but not a gay man? you sir are whats wrong with this world. Kindly die Geez im not gay in any way, but seriously how *** up do have to be to have such a high and mighty attitude to say what is right for other people? How far off the rails is this thread?

wave
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-20 12:42:39
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

im a hater yeah?

guess you forgot to read the part where i say im not a hater.

because all haters dont object right?

Homophobes don't belong here.

*** off you unwanted bag of ***. (trademarked)
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:44:45
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
im a hater yeah? guess you forgot to read the part where i say im not a hater. because all haters dont object right?
Homophobes don't belong here. *** off you unwanted bag of ***. (trademarked)

hi love.

see your still following flionheart around the forums >.<
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-20 12:45:38
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
im a hater yeah? guess you forgot to read the part where i say im not a hater. because all haters dont object right?

hi love.

see your still following flionheart around the forums >.<

We're lovers, we do that.

Problem?
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:46:20
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

seen you calling people down syndromes before on these forums.

and you call me a bag of ***tut.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-20 12:46:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Did we successfully link homosexuality with haguns yet?

LOL, this thread is amazing
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:47:33
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
hi love. see your still following flionheart around the forums >.<
We're lovers, we do that. Problem?

good for you :)

i fight solo tho dont need my wife here helping me
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-20 12:47:38
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:

seen you calling people down syndromes before on these forums.

and you call me a bag of ***tut.

You do have downs... that's a fact not an insult.

lrn2grammar.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:51:07
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
seen you calling people down syndromes before on these forums. and you call me a bag of ***tut.
You do have downs... that's a fact not an insult. lrn2grammar.

you understood it and corrected it so i got my point across.

so why do you like to call others(not me) names like downs syndrome?

Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-20 12:52:11
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
seen you calling people down syndromes before on these forums. and you call me a bag of ***tut.
You do have downs... that's a fact not an insult. lrn2grammar.

you understood it and corrected it so i got my point across.

Wow, took you long enough to reply.

I'm saying you have downs (clearly) It's a fact.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-20 12:53:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:

Because it would be "ironical".
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
i just like to listen to all you nerd geek freaks.

This, so much this.
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-20 12:55:18
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Borealis said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
This, so much this.

been a nerd is as far away from having a life long disability as you can get.

nerds can change people with disablilitys cant

*** it im off any way let you carry on calling peeps ***like down syndrome.

Shiva.Borealis
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-20 12:56:39
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
This, so much this.

Easiest win I've had yet. Good game.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-20 13:01:27
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
This, so much this.

Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn 2010-08-20 13:02:05
Link | Citer | R

watch out he has a wife!
he is all kinds of cool now!
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-20 13:02:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
My bad. Didn't know what was acceptable to use when you trash someone.

Retard.

OooOOOOOOoooo R word..

So how many pages ago did this thread get derailed? lol

9 pages ago

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-08-20 13:07:19