Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 109 110 111
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-04-25 15:49:34
Link | Citer | R

Nah your just playing semantics to make yourself feel better.

The lack of evidence of something is not the same as proof of it's nonexistence.

That ghosts is a perfect example because anyone who says they don't believe in ghosts would be holding such an opinion based on faith since it's impossible to prove ghosts don't exist.

Put simply, anything that can't be empirically proven must be taken on faith. Now provide empirical evidence for your negative belief in ghosts.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 15:58:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Nah your just playing semantics to make yourself feel better.

The lack of evidence of something is not the same as proof of it's nonexistence.

That ghosts is a perfect example because anyone who says they don't believe in ghosts would be holding such an opinion based on faith since it's impossible to prove ghosts don't exist.

Put simply, anything that can't be empirically proven must be taken on faith. Now provide empirical evidence for your negative belief in ghosts.

It's not a semantic argument, you believe faith is required to not believe in something but you are wrong.

I don't have to prove ghosts don't exist to not believe in them.

therefore faith isnt required.

You can belive in ghostgods that both haunt and grant wishes.

but I dont have to have faith to believe you are full of ***.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-25 16:54:44
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Definitely not an elite website by any means. We're more like 4chan on valium.
Fixed.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 17:09:16
Link | Citer | R

Officers need a raise for dealing with this ***:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2018-04-25 17:14:02
Link | Citer | R

I would like look... I don't give a ***if you are the Queen of England shut your *** mouth and listen !
By fonewear 2018-04-25 17:15:11
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Definitely not an elite website by any means. We're more like 4chan on valium.
Fixed.

4Chan helped get Trump elected through memes ! Weaponized Autism is real.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-25 17:19:09
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Atheism is a religion no different then the rest.
how do you figure?...
If you had ever known a member of American Atheists, the Madalyn Murray O'Hair founded group, you would not be taking your current stand.

They hold structured weekly meetings, they do bible studies (of course they are looking for salacious stuff), they proselytize, and a mater of faith is at the center of their non belief system.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 17:22:07
Link | Citer | R

I think FFXIAH needs a church...it can be in an igloo in Canada and we can eat whale blubber.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 17:23:31
Link | Citer | R

Church of social misfits deviants weirdos pedophiles anime enthusiast and ***posters ! Unite.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-25 17:25:20
Link | Citer | R

Travis Reinking's dad gave him his guns back

Quote:
(Newser) – The co-owner of a Colorado crane company where the suspect in a deadly weekend shooting at a Nashville restaurant once worked said she'd urged federal officials to keep Travis Reinking in custody after he was arrested at the White House last year. Reinking's former boss says he had exhibited erratic behavior for years before the shooting. Darlene Sustrich says her company got a call from the FBI after he allegedly tried to jump the White House fence last July. "We told them, 'Hang onto him if you can. Help him if you can.'" Reinking wasn't armed at the time, but at the FBI's request, Illinois police revoked his state firearms card. Four guns, including the AR-15 used in the shootings, were transferred to his father, a procedure allowed under Illinois law, reports the AP.

Tazewell County Sheriff Robert Huston said Jeffrey Reinking pledged he would "keep the weapons secure and out of the possession of Travis." A Nashville Police rep says Reinking's father "has now acknowledged giving them back" to his son. An agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives says it's "potentially a violation of federal law."
Davidson County Sheriff Daron Hall said Tuesday that Reinking has been "compliant" and "cooperative" since he was transferred to the jail late Monday after he was captured near the apartment where he lived. Reinking is wearing a vest known informally as a "suicide smock" and will remain under close observation at a maximum-security facility in Nashville.
Here's hoping they can put the dad away for at least half as long as the shooter.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 17:26:25
Link | Citer | R

Suicide smock that sounds comfortable do they make them in leather ?
By fonewear 2018-04-25 17:27:59
Link | Citer | R

Chanti I thought you were going to post articles some of us might want to read...what happened !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 18:18:59
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Atheism is a religion no different then the rest.
how do you figure?...
If you had ever known a member of American Atheists, the Madalyn Murray O'Hair founded group, you would not be taking your current stand.

They hold structured weekly meetings, they do bible studies (of course they are looking for salacious stuff), they proselytize, and a mater of faith is at the center of their non belief system.

That's fine. But it isn't required to be a member of that particular group to be an atheist...or to not believe in ghosts.

If you believe in something, than you have to prove it to yourself and you can substitute fact based evidence with faith to believe anything you want.

but you don't have to prove that something doesn't exist to anyone to NOT BELIEVE IN SOMETHING

Religion =/= atheism
faith =/= faithless
Belief =/= disbelief
By fonewear 2018-04-25 18:19:41
Link | Citer | R

I believe in FFXIAH because there is no hope anywhere else.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 18:20:26
Link | Citer | R

This shitty website is all the beginning and the end...nothing before it nothing after it. The greatest third rate hack *** overly modding sum *** this side of the Mississippi !
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 18:27:26
Link | Citer | R

Donny no collects stamps...also what the *** are you talking about ?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-25 18:40:15
Link | Citer | R

Haven't we, like, discussed the difference between gnostic and agnostic theists and atheists a bunch of times?

I don't think you guys are arguing from the same point on the spectrum.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 18:41:21
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Haven't we, like, discussed the difference between gnostic and agnostic theists and atheists a bunch of times?

We have discussed everything at least 3 times...Trump bad guns Simpsons good. That about sums it up.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 18:42:00
Link | Citer | R

It's like the random thought thread but we managed to keep those creepy people out of here.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 18:42:26
Link | Citer | R

Just say Trump is bad one time so you don't have to *** post it 20,000 times like me !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-25 18:45:14
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
It's like the random thought thread but we managed to keep those creepy people out of here.

If only....

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 19:06:29
Link | Citer | R

This shitty website is all the beginning and the end...nothing before it nothing after it. The greatest third rate hack *** overly modding sum *** this side of the Mississippi !

Amen!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 19:09:15
Link | Citer | R

It's 50% my fault this time rav...

You can be an atheist

I don't think that you can... How can you claim to disbelieve in something, that you've already acknowledged, by claiming that you don't believe in it?

It doesn't make any sense. God has to exist, at least as an abstract concept, in order for you to have developed your opinion about it...

More importantly, who do you think gives a ***?

There are seven and a half billion *** running around on this stupid rock, the idea that it matters what any one of them believes or disbelieves at any given point in time is completely absurd.

If it does, well then I don't believe that atheists exist...ok? there you go...how's that?... put that in your pipe and smoke it.

or better yet... since I just finished establishing that it isn't possible to not believe in something that you've already identified, atheists have to exist, like god, as at least an abstract idea. BUT YOU CAN'T BE ONE! because it isn't possible to not believe in something you have already recognized.

So the only way to actually be an atheist would be those people that had no concept of god at all and therefore have no opinion whatsoever. Only then could they actually not believe... but only because they weren't familiar with the concept.

So unless you develop total amnesia you'll never achieve your goal of becoming an atheist and your entire life is an even bigger waste of time than everyone else already thought it was. And even if you did become an atheist, you would never know it and never be able to tell anyone else.

so stfu.

The End
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 19:18:40
Link | Citer | R

HOLD THE *** PHONE...not you foney, the telephone

Josiahkf said: »
Someone here said years ago saevel

“Saying atheism is a religion too is like saying not collecting stamps is also a hobby.”

DONNIE JUST POSTED ON TOPIC ....AND! HE AGREED...WITH ME!

What is this world coming to!!!

/looks outside for the four horsemen of the apocalypse
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-04-25 19:35:44
Link | Citer | R

It’s like you’ve never been here... the horse has been beaten so many times the gloves are glue already...
By fonewear 2018-04-25 19:36:08
Link | Citer | R

HOLD THE *** PHONE...not you foney, the telephone

Josiahkf said: »
Someone here said years ago saevel

“Saying atheism is a religion too is like saying not collecting stamps is also a hobby.”

DONNIE JUST POSTED ON TOPIC ....AND! HE AGREED...WITH ME!

What is this world coming to!!!

/looks outside for the four horsemen of the apocalypse

Donny is a strange creature I heard PBS is doing a documentary to further examine Donny in his element...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 19:37:09
Link | Citer | R

If only....

The last thing you see before rape/murder/or a long rant about anime.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 20:32:21
Link | Citer | R

If only....

The last thing you see before rape/murder/or a long rant about anime.
I love you too, Fone.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 109 110 111