Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 109 110 111

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 07:06:53
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
HOLD THE *** PHONE...not you foney, the telephone

Josiahkf said: »
Someone here said years ago saevel

“Saying atheism is a religion too is like saying not collecting stamps is also a hobby.”

DONNIE JUST POSTED ON TOPIC ....AND! HE AGREED...WITH ME!

What is this world coming to!!!

/looks outside for the four horsemen of the apocalypse

Donny is a strange creature I heard PBS is doing a documentary to further examine Donny in his element...

Brb rethinking entire philosophy.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 09:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Haven't we, like, discussed the difference between gnostic and agnostic theists and atheists a bunch of times?

I was prepared to do whatever was nessesary to get off of the topic of women that live as babies.../hammerfist desk

while I'll admit that I do feel better about my own mental heath watching shoes like that...after a while there is a... diminishing return...followed by waves of queasiness...and then an overpowering urge to get back to work on perfecting the zika virus...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-26 09:13:22
Link | Citer | R

Haven't we, like, discussed the difference between gnostic and agnostic theists and atheists a bunch of times?

I was prepared to do whatever was nessesary to get off of the topic of women that live as babies.../hammerfist desk

while I'll admit that I do feel better about my own mental heath watching shoes like that...after a while there is a... diminishing return...followed by waves of queasiness...and then an overpowering urge to get back to work on perfecting the zika virus...

Hillary has lived like a baby her entire life and look how great she turned out !
By fonewear 2018-04-26 09:20:55
Link | Citer | R

Did someone say more terrible acting !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 09:24:40
Link | Citer | R

Hillary has lived like a baby her entire life and look how great she turned out !

idk... I think she missed her true calling as either a longshoreman from cleveland, or a crusty, old, diabetic, overweight, crab boat captain from an episode of "deadliest catch"... with one dead eye... stubbornly refusing to wear an eye patch... drinking some moonshine hooch made from fish innards out of a metal can...family size chef boyardee beef raviol with the label worn away and a piece of crab cage welded on the side for a handle...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 09:27:00
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-26 09:32:00
Link | Citer | R

The worst is when Hillary tries to act "normal" like Zucker face...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 10:13:13
Link | Citer | R

The worst is when Hillary tries to act "normal" like Zucker face...

I think it was back in 2008 during the iowa caucus she tried to do that whole...belly up to the bar and drink a beer like she was a farmer routine...hey there pard...*** any good pigs lately? /spit tobacco juice into a spittoon

it went over like the Hindenburg and she didn't do any appearances at all in 2016...

if you look at her life you can see the worn spots.

she's got some chicago suburb midwestern going on in there, and then there is a splash of college...and then there was total sheep dip that was living in arkansas with the predator in chief, that embarrassing period in the white house where she was constantly hustled away from catching billy getting a blowie... embarrassment in exile period in new york... then she got her *** beat like a rented mule by a punk *** kid named obama... and then, in what we can only hope is her final public humiliation, mortifying defeat at the hands der trumpinator.

she's been through it... deservedly perhaps. but yeah... she has certainly seen some ***.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-26 10:19:20
Link | Citer | R

Arkansas I reckon fellers round those parts don't take to kindly to the Clinton's...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 10:48:41
Link | Citer | R

Arkansas I reckon fellers round those parts don't take to kindly to the Clinton's...

it would probably be harsh and unkind of me to dismiss everyone in arkansas as three million buck toothed slack jawed inbreed hillbilly bow-weevils.... but best of luck to anyone attempting to go there to try to prove me wrong.

we should build a giant wall around all the borders and turn it into a huge outdoor prison
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-26 11:29:50
Link | Citer | R

I grew up with Hillbillies and most sell propane and propane accessories and use an empty mt. dew bottle to spit their tobaccy. Boy howdy them sons of *** love their Busch Lite hmm doggy !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-04-26 11:31:03
Link | Citer | R

it would probably be harsh and unkind of me to dismiss everyone in arkansas as three million buck toothed slack jawed inbreed hillbilly bow-weevils.... but best of luck to anyone attempting to go there to try to prove me wrong.

we should build a giant wall around all the borders and turn it into a huge outdoor prison
They loved bill but they hate Hillary... they’ve launched an effort to change the name of the airport there named after the clintons after HRCs second presidential bid...
By fonewear 2018-04-26 11:36:04
Link | Citer | R

By clearlyamule 2018-04-26 12:02:48
Link | Citer | R

“Saying atheism is a religion too is like saying not collecting stamps is also a hobby.”
Depends on how you go about it. Like if you passively just didn't collect stamps sure. If you actively seek to avoid them and go around telling other people not to do it that's kind of a hobby.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-26 12:52:07
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
My name is Charlie Brennan, from Charlestown I come.
I've traveled this wide world over, and many a race I've run,
I've traveled this wide world over, and some ups and downs I saw,
But I never knew what mis'ry was till I came to Arkansas.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 12:54:43
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »

Depends on how you go about it. Like if you passively just didn't collect stamps sure. If you actively seek to avoid them and go around telling other people not to do it that's kind of a hobby.

the "don't lick stamps because that's how the government gets your dna" guy? ....I think his name was lordsomething

can manic episodes caused by mental illness really qualify as a hobby though? idk...
By clearlyamule 2018-04-26 12:58:34
Link | Citer | R

can manic episodes caused by mental illness really qualify as a hobby though? idk...
Then it's a religion :)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-04-26 13:04:02
Link | Citer | R

I'm a maniac it's true and I'm dancing like I've never danced before.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 13:12:12
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Then it's a religion :)

it can either be eaten
made into a bead worn by hippies
or used as an ashtray

or it doesn't exist!
By fonewear 2018-04-26 13:41:01
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-26 13:43:55
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Hey, anyone could get your DNA if you lick a stamp. Even the government. However, it's rare these days to find lickable stamps. They're all *** stickers now. Peel it off the backing sheet and slap it on. They can still get your DNA from microscopic skin cells that get caught on the adhesive when you peel it off the sheet.

Just because the DNA exists there doesn't mean they can get it. DNA can degrade, and they need enough sample to be able to process it. Maybe it's just my lab experience speaking, but, even if it's possible, trying to get a DNA sample off of a peel and stick stamp sounds impractical.
By fonewear 2018-04-26 13:46:13
Link | Citer | R

Hey, anyone could get your DNA if you lick a stamp. Even the government. However, it's rare these days to find lickable stamps. They're all *** stickers now. Peel it off the backing sheet and slap it on. They can still get your DNA from microscopic skin cells that get caught on the adhesive when you peel it off the sheet.

Just because the DNA exists there doesn't mean they can get it. DNA can degrade, and they need enough sample to be able to process it. Maybe it's just my lab experience speaking, but, even if it's possible, trying to get a DNA sample off of a peel and stick stamp sounds impractical.

*Licking intensifies*

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-26 14:02:32
Link | Citer | R

trying to get a DNA sample off of a peel and stick stamp sounds impractical.

it was a joke people... I stole it from dale gribble from king of the hill IIRC he had a fear of touching coins or something for the same reason.

they'll just wait until they have you in custody before they get your dna sample...

what would be the point of gathering random dna off of everyone from anything in circulation?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-26 15:45:27
Link | Citer | R

The world is ending! Cosby is guilty!
We all knew he was guilty. You mean he was convicted.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-26 15:55:44
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
The world is ending! Cosby is guilty!
We all knew he was guilty. You mean he was convicted.
Yeah but it was only indecent assault.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-26 16:36:59
Link | Citer | R

Well Trump went all 'splodey on Fox and Friends...

The whole interview...

TLDW:
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-26 17:38:46
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Well Trump went all 'splodey on Fox and Friends...

The whole interview...

TLDW:

You are talking to people on a website that post memes and ***from the Simpsons of course I missed it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 109 110 111