Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 110 111
By clearlyamule 2018-06-22 15:53:16
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
clearlyamule said: »
Asians seem to make it into country just fine in rather high amounts
There was a time when Italians and Irish were not accepted as white although the word then was WASP.

In my lifetime we Jews became accepted as white.

Today Asians are becoming accepted as white.

Also, "chain migration" and birthright tourism.
Well tbf the Irish and Italians are kind of terrible.

idk if we really except Jews as white so much as our overlords.

Asians are clearly superior to white. Even ffxi knows this. +1= white box, +2 = blue box (Jews?), +3 = yellow box. Asians comfirmed not only higher quality but 2 tiers higher at the highest tier.

That said my point still stands. Non whites can immigrate, legally just fine. I only used Asian because they are on par with those from the Americas after which there is a sharp drop off for legal immigrants from Africa/Europe and like nothing from Australia.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-22 15:54:56
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
There three most important questions a politician has to ask himself/herself before making a decision:

1. How will this affect me?
2. How will this affect my donors?
3. How will this affect me?
Also bonus question. Is reelection coming up and will voters even care what I do
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-06-22 19:38:02
Link | Citer | R

When you mess up something like the cover of your magazine with a horribly untrue article and then refuse to retract it and say you stand by the article even after the father of the child says it was not even close to accurate. That's when you become facts I don't like.

Time defends cover and story
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-22 19:39:17
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
When you mess up something like the cover of your magazine with a horribly untrue article and then refuse to retract it and say you stand by the article even after the father of the child says it was not even close to accurate. That's when you become facts I don't like.

Time defends cover and story

The question is when was the last time you saw someone reading time.com or a Time magazine.
By Viciouss 2018-06-22 19:40:28
Link | Citer | R

Maybe read the article you posted next time? TIME corrected the article, but there is nothing wrong with the cover. That picture has indeed become the poster of Trump's child separation policy, even if the girl wasn't actually a victim of it.
By fonewear 2018-06-22 19:41:40
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Maybe read the article you posted next time? TIME corrected the article, but there is nothing wrong with the cover. That picture has indeed become the poster of Trump's child separation policy, even if the girl wasn't actually a victim of it.

You telling me to read that is the joke of the year.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-06-22 19:51:41
Link | Citer | R

I did read the article. It clearly states "stand by their decision to use the photo." If you read down to the article at towards the end, a group even believed them and used the photo for a fundraiser.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-22 19:52:40
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
You telling me to read that is the joke of the year.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-22 20:00:31
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »

I did read the article. It clearly states "stand by their decision to use the photo." If you read down to the article at towards the end, a group even believed them and used the photo for a fundraiser.

So now you are changing your complaint from the article that was corrected to the photo? Just trying to get your stories straight. There is nothing wrong with the photo.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-23 07:45:16
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asians seem to make it into country just fine in rather high amounts
There was a time when Italians and Irish were not accepted as white although the word then was WASP.

In my lifetime we Jews became accepted as white.

Today Asians are becoming accepted as white.

Also, "chain migration" and birthright tourism.
Well tbf the Irish and Italians are kind of terrible.

idk if we really except Jews as white so much as our overlords.

Asians are clearly superior to white. Even ffxi knows this. +1= white box, +2 = blue box (Jews?), +3 = yellow box. Asians comfirmed not only higher quality but 2 tiers higher at the highest tier.

That said my point still stands. Non whites can immigrate, legally just fine. I only used Asian because they are on par with those from the Americas after which there is a sharp drop off for legal immigrants from Africa/Europe and like nothing from Australia.

Wtf are you talking about Donny ? Japanese people are some of the most racist people you will ever meet.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-06-23 12:54:30
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Japanese people are some of the most racist people you will ever meet.
By Nausi 2018-06-23 15:18:25
Link | Citer | R

“Fake but accurate”

Lol

It aint trumps policy and these kids are treated far better under trump than hey ever were under obama.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-23 15:20:05
Link | Citer | R

Libs collectively scream “our feelings make the photo real enough”.

Pop goes the bubble.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-23 16:07:33
Link | Citer | R

So have the libs admitted that they are just pushing for open borders and releasing those illegal economic migrants most likely to birth more Democrat voters?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 110 111