Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-04-25 08:07:42
Link | Citer | R

You want to argue that religion causes violence that would mean you lack understanding of basic human instinct

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 08:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Neckbeard atheist do more damage to the male population than all the floods earthquakes and hurricanes combined !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 08:26:33
Link | Citer | R

You can be an atheism but please for the love of God don't tell me ab out it. I don't care.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 08:26:55
Link | Citer | R

I promise you I won't talk to you about Jesus. But your lack of faith doesn't mean we want to hear your ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 09:16:27
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
You can be an atheist

I don't think that you can... How can you claim to disbelieve in something, that you've already acknowledged, by claiming that you don't believe in it?

It doesn't make any sense. God has to exist, at least as an abstract concept, in order for you to have developed your opinion about it...

More importantly, who do you think gives a ***?

There are seven and a half billion *** running around on this stupid rock, the idea that it matters what any one of them believes or disbelieves at any given point in time is completely absurd.

If it does, well then I don't believe that atheists exist...ok? there you go...how's that?... put that in your pipe and smoke it.

or better yet... since I just finished establishing that it isn't possible to not believe in something that you've already identified, atheists have to exist, like god, as at least an abstract idea. BUT YOU CAN'T BE ONE! because it isn't possible to not believe in something you have already recognized.

So the only way to actually be an atheist would be those people that had no concept of god at all and therefore have no opinion whatsoever. Only then could they actually not believe... but only because they weren't familiar with the concept.

So unless you develop total amnesia you'll never achieve your goal of becoming an atheist and your entire life is an even bigger waste of time than everyone else already thought it was. And even if you did become an atheist, you would never know it and never be able to tell anyone else.

so stfu.

The End
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 09:20:52
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
You can be an atheist

I don't think that you can... How can you claim to disbelieve in something, that you've already acknowledged, by claiming that you don't believe in it?

It doesn't make any sense. God has to exist, at least as an abstract concept, in order for you to have developed your opinion about it...

There are seven and a half billion *** running around on this stupid rock, the idea that it matters what any one of them believes or disbelieves at any given point in time is completely absurd.

If it does, well then I don't believe that atheists exist...ok? there you go...how's that?... put that in your pipe and smoke it.

or better yet... since I just finished establishing that it isn't possible to not believe in something that you've already identified, atheists have to exist, like god, as at least an abstract idea. BUT YOU CAN'T BE ONE! because it isn't possible to not believe in something you have already recognized.

So the only way to actually be an atheist would be those people that had no concept of god at all and therefore have no opinion whatsoever. Only then could they actually not believe... but only because they weren't familiar with the concept.

So unless you develop total amnesia you'll never achieve your goal of becoming an atheist and your entire life is an even bigger waste of time than everyone else already thought it was. And even if you did become an atheist, you would never know it and never be able to tell anyone else.

so stfu.

The End

I am Atheist all your non beliefs are belong to us...even mt. dew and cheetos be it salty or sweet...life's mysteries belong to me !
By fonewear 2018-04-25 09:21:55
Link | Citer | R

All before Atheist did not exist...it was merely a dream...of hairy necks and fedora hats...that make the internet....feel like that !
By fonewear 2018-04-25 09:23:03
Link | Citer | R

Look on my mighty works of internet bullying and despair...nothing shall exist after me...not even my underwear !
By fonewear 2018-04-25 09:25:19
Link | Citer | R

Nothing beside remains...even though my sticky fingers smell weird...ye shall not comprehend me if you dare...I am Atheist beware !
By fonewear 2018-04-25 09:26:44
Link | Citer | R

For reference sake that is my version of Ozymandias
By fonewear 2018-04-25 09:30:51
Link | Citer | R

You can be an atheist

so stfu.

The End

There is an entire book sorta related to this called Being and Nothingness...I didn't read but basically it is about nothing !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-25 09:56:10
Link | Citer | R

I worship the Greek god of atheism, Fedoranus.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 10:00:29
Link | Citer | R

There is an entire book sorta related to this called Being and Nothingness...I didn't read but basically it is about nothing !

wait here while I go read it...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-25 10:07:19
Link | Citer | R

I like agnostics better.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 10:09:06
Link | Citer | R

oh Jean-Paul Sartre....don't get me started on the french... his philosophy is contradictory though
By fonewear 2018-04-25 10:21:34
Link | Citer | R

wait here while I go read it...

I like to read headlines and book titles so I don't have to read the rest of the book...and claim I read it.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 10:22:21
Link | Citer | R

I do put books on my bookshelf so the shelf doesn't feel lonely. It seems to work well.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 10:26:15
Link | Citer | R

President of French lecturing America how to live needs more wine and cheese !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 11:04:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I worship the Greek god of atheism, Fedoranus.

Actually the Greek mythology is more interesting then whatever atheist not believe in. If from an abstract point of view Atheism seems pointless. What conviction does the Atheist really have other them himself/herself ? They wouldn't even admit to being wrong...that is why I don't take them serious.
By fonewear 2018-04-25 11:05:46
Link | Citer | R

You want me to take you serious but you refuse to shave your neck...your neck is supposed to be smooth damn it. Unless you are Amish shave your damn neck.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 11:15:38
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
I like agnostics better.

I hate people. But I can tolerate the ones that don't even bother to state their religious beliefs/disbelief slightly longer.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 11:20:29
Link | Citer | R

Well FFXIAH is like religion...one that has no belief no point wait a minute...is FFXIAH an Atheist you son of a *** !
By fonewear 2018-04-25 11:21:00
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-25 11:57:17
Link | Citer | R

President of French lecturing America how to live needs more wine and cheese !

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-25 11:58:10
Link | Citer | R

one of my grandma's favorite refrains.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-25 12:10:51
Link | Citer | R

Atheism seems pointless

it might therefore qualify as elitism!

Greek mythology is more interesting

they did know how to party!

I always liked how it was assumed of anyone with extraordinary abilities, that their mom had obviously been boinked by a god...typically before, during or after a bender...

those poor dads.... whose son bears an uncanny resemblance to the UPS guy Zeus
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 12:32:52
Link | Citer | R

Is FFXIAH an elite website...*shakes magic 8 ball* Outlook not good
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-25 12:39:55
Link | Citer | R

I've briefly consider making major life choices using a magic 8 ball...
By fonewear 2018-04-25 12:42:29
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
I like agnostics better.

At least you admit you are not sure which is one step closer to the "truth"
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 109 110 111