TSA Makes The Rules Up As They Go Along.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » TSA makes the rules up as they go along.
TSA makes the rules up as they go along.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 13:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Then you throw the milk away and report them? Again, no reason to set yourself up to be put in a box. She's a moron.
You can't waste good cambodian breastmilk, you know that.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:45:09
Link | Citer | R

Well, I'm gonna go play some FFXI.
Keep it classy guys :3
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:45:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Then you throw the milk away and report them? Again, no reason to set yourself up to be put in a box. She's a moron.
You can't waste good cambodian breastmilk, you know that.
Now if she were Cambodian, this would be an entirely different conversation
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:46:39
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
it doesn't matter what Item it was that they wanted to examine, however in this case what they did was clearly a violation of their own policy. Seriously dude just no.
Like I said, this.

This is the point. If the TSA says it's perfectly fine, but in practice violates their own policy, we should just lay down then?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:49:07
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
it doesn't matter what Item it was that they wanted to examine, however in this case what they did was clearly a violation of their own policy. Seriously dude just no.
Like I said, this.

This is the point. If the TSA says it's perfectly fine, but in practice violates their own policy, we should just lay down then?
If you want to be fondled and put in a glass box, no.

If not, yes. (then report them afterward)
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:50:52
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
For one you believe God doesn,t exist (not really saying I do) but you have no proof at all to say he doesn't or how this existence came to be, only theory.
Have time for one post before I have to go work so I should make this count. Flavin do not be a *** idiot. If someone makes up a claim of a supernatural being with no hard evidence or proof then it is more reasonable to say that being does not exist than to side with some invisible jealous evil douche in the sky. It is also highly apparent that you do not understand what the word theory is. god is not a theory, but yes at least there are some theories about us coming into existence.

Theories are based off of what we know of the world and everything that sorrounds us. There was a theory once that the world was flat and that was believed until the day it was proven to be false. There are a lot of theories that have been brought up over the many years of human existence and many of them have been proven false. I'm not saying none have remained true. Who's to say the theory of how the universe was created might be debunked again in a hundred years? But I guess what your trying to tell me is that a theory based off of something more tangible, something that we can reason with science or something we can grasp to understand, rather than beliefs that has lasted for thousands of years, is far more believable.

I can't really argue with you on that myself. My parents are fairly religous so it was always around me, I however would like to believe in a higher power but find it hard myself. I also personally don't agree with the way the church handles a lot of things so I distanced myself from it. I still pursue my faith in my own way more like to see if I actually have any. I can tell you this Spicy, if nothing can be proven, nothing can truly be said that it is or isn't. A lot of people choose to believe in something that isn't tanglible. Others choose to belive in scientific measurments and findings. It's man's nature to to seek out his past, to know where we come from. Some just seek that path in different ways than others.

Which one is more likely? Based on what we know and can prove the theories presented to us are the more likely solution. Is it true? Does that make any other theory or belief less true? No. Are their theories that people are less likely to believe because of their own thought/belief on life? Yes.

Anyways lunch break is over see you all later!

you like most people confuse the general term theory with a scientific theory, and like most people don't know the difference between a belief and a lack of a belief. I hold people who say there is a god and ignore reality to the same level of people who go around with aluminum foil hats that say the aliens are going to get them, both are *** equally insane, and should be treated as such.
 Asura.Baroma
Serveur: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-02 13:52:02
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:
she refused to allow them to put her breast milk through an x-ray device

Her dumb *** should have complied.

Would you want your child drinking radiated breast milk?
Do you want to sit in a glass box for an hour? Let them x-ray it. Toss it out afterwards, give the kid some titty shortly after.

You seem to fail to see the purpose of having it accessible in a container to begin with. Perhaps she was weening her child off breastfeeding and onto bottle drinking while keeping the same level of nutrition. Not sure how you could justify such an arbitrary line of policy.
I never said the policy was good. I was calling her a dumbass for refusing agents that are known for their douche baggery and that being suck in a glass box for an hour would be a worse situation than throwing away some milk.

These people have a reputation for being *** up, so yes, I call her a dumbass for not complying.

It's like some dictatorship country, for example. Do I agree with their rules? No, but I do think it's moronic if you don't do what they say, which is what happened in this case.

MsArmato said:
He (the Phoenix PD)said TSA wants me to play along with their horse and pony show and if I don’t then TSA can have the Phoenix PD arrest me! Well, I wanted to get home to my baby and my flight was 30 minutes from departure so I ‘played along.’ Three Phoenix PD watched in the background…I could tell they all knew this was a waste of their time but I was happy to have them standing by in case TSA continued to act out of line.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:52:05
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Like I said, this.

or in a nation that you typically won't be killed for resisting, resist and not allow them to violate your rights, lady was a lawyer, she should have had a judge on the phone by dinner.
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-12-02 13:53:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

I don't see where me saying religion is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, people shouldn't ever hit children, or my entire ps2 running xi better thing as "popular" and those are probably my biggest points.

Like I told Vinvv, I don't care that I'm an ***, I proudly admit it.

Poking at religion is pretty popular 'round these parts. At least, that's the way I've observed it. Perhaps others see it differently?

Never hitting children is not an unpopular stance.

You win on the PS2 thing. But that's... I mean, come on...

Anyway, you are a smart enough guy. The insults, and all that, really just detract from your points. But, if ya don't care, then ya don't care, I suppose.
/tips hat
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:53:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Like I said, this.

or in a nation that you typically won't be killed for resisting, resist and not allow them to violate your rights, lady was a lawyer, she should have had a judge on the phone by dinner.
Whether or not she'd have a law suite is a totally different subject. If she had resisted, she would have been promptly forced.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:54:18
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Like I said, this.

Whether or not she'd have a law suite is a totally different subject. If she had resisted, she would have been promptly forced.

no, she isn't black.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:55:09
Link | Citer | R

Except for she did resist the x-ray of her milk, and that's why she was put into the box in the first place

Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Wombat said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

I don't see where me saying religion is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, people shouldn't ever hit children, or my entire ps2 running xi better thing as "popular" and those are probably my biggest points.

Like I told Vinvv, I don't care that I'm an ***, I proudly admit it.

Poking at religion is pretty popular 'round these parts. At least, that's the way I've observed it. Perhaps others see it differently?

Never hitting children is not an unpopular stance.

You win on the PS2 thing. But that's... I mean, come on...

Anyway, you are a smart enough guy. The insults, and all that, really just detract from your points. But, if ya don't care, then ya don't care, I suppose.
/tips hat

poking at religion is one thing, the way I do it is another

it apparently is on these forums

no, I don't want to come on...

they are part of the point, so no.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:57:35
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Like I said, this.

Except for she did resist the x-ray of her milk, and that's why she was put into the box in the first place
no, she isn't black.

short of being illegally detained and publicly humiliated, she wasn't forced to do anything. She did more than she should have done, don't go bashing her for *** up policies.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:58:23
Link | Citer | R

She was forced to sit in the box, unless you're saying she sit there on her own free will
[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 14:00:27
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Not sure what good exposing milk to x-rays would do if one can personally check the credibility of the milk to begin with but again:

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 14:02:27
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Not sure what good exposing milk to x-rays would do if one can personally check the credibility of the milk to begin with but again:

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Again, nobody has to drink that milk. It's not about drinking the milk. It's about throwing the milk away vs spending time in a glass box. Which is your preference?
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 14:02:34
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
She was forced to sit in the box, unless you're saying she sit there on her own free will

I said short of being detained and publicly humiliated, sorry we had a little miscommunication up a few posts, I misunderstood as to what you were referring to as "would be forced"

I applaud her actions, short of giving up in the end.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 14:03:40
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Again, nobody has to drink that milk. It's not about drinking the milk. It's about throwing the milk away vs spending time in a glass box. Which is your preference?

it's about her rights being violated vs her rights not being violated, nothing else. you and other people like you are too reasonable to tyranny.

You wouldn't go around saying Rosa Parks is a dumbass would you?
 Asura.Baroma
Serveur: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-12-02 14:04:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

I said short of being detained and publicly humiliated, sorry we had a little miscommunication up a few posts, I misunderstood as to what you were referring to as "would be forced"

yeah she had to play along so she could make it back home in time to feed her baby. She was targeted due to the previous week where she was harrassed and She shouldve went thru another gate to avoid face recognition, then maybe this wouldntve happened.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 14:06:51
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
How do you know that the radiation is going to cause any if at all harm on the BREASTMILK?
Wait we don't...crazy ***.
Fear of the unknown is very strong.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 14:08:59
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Hence more security.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-02 14:09:27
Link | Citer | R

Everyone should just mindlessly follow any order given to them and stfu. Right?

If I got it correct they targeted her because she had made complaints about the TSA 1 week earlier. Something tells me that even if she had her milk x-rayed, they would have just come up with something else (since they already broke their own policy to "get her")
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 14:11:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

yeah she had to play along so she could make it back home in time to feed her baby. She was targeted due to the previous week where she was harrassed and She shouldve went thru another gate to avoid face recognition, then maybe this wouldntve happened.

maybe the tsa shouldn't try to be nazis and this wouldn't have happened.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 14:34:08
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Everyone should just mindlessly follow any order given to them and stfu. Right?

If I got it correct they targeted her because she had made complaints about the TSA 1 week earlier. Something tells me that even if she had her milk x-rayed, they would have just come up with something else (since they already broke their own policy to "get her")
you seem kind of paranoid.
but zanno=paranoid in skittish so eh.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-12-02 14:38:33
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Fenrir.Weewoo said:

it's about her rights being violated vs her rights not being violated, nothing else. you and other people like you are too reasonable to tyranny.

Tiger again on ghal's and actually yes. I call her one every time, lol. I think she was a moron.

Even after all that civil right's ***with 95% of black people, it was "Oh, I never wanted to sit in the front of the bus, I just wanted the OPTION to sit there" cause most black people will sit in the middle to the back, but rarely in the front of a bus.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 14:41:39
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
How do you know that the radiation is going to cause any if at all harm on the BREASTMILK?

We know the effects of x-ray radiation on humans.
Although minor in detriment to an average person, to pregnant women and children the effects are much more potent and potentially severe. Not something I'd take the chance on with feeding a child.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 14:43:51
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Fenrir.Weewoo said:

Tiger again on ghal's and actually yes. I call her one every time, lol. I think she was a moron.

Even after all that civil right's ***with 95% of black people, it was "Oh, I never wanted to sit in the front of the bus, I just wanted the OPTION to sit there" cause most black people will sit in the middle to the back, but rarely in the front of a bus.

then you fail as a person and are ignorant to civil liberties in their finest, and quite frankly are an idiot.
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-12-02 14:44:36
Link | Citer | R

They shoulda lynched her ***.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 14:46:28
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Fenrir.Weewoo said:

We know the effects of x-ray radiation on humans.
Although minor in detriment to an average person, to pregnant women and children the effects are much more potent and potentially severe. Not something I'd take the chance on with feeding a child.
You are able to quantify the amount of radiation that is emitted by these x-ray machines?
Are you a *** genius our something?
I never knew you knew so much about X-ray machines, you should probably try to see if you can get a job in a research firm to make them safer or something since you obviously know how dangerous radiation "can be" and you obviously know that everyone who goes through the scanner is going to die and be in extreme pain?
Or have there been any reports of this?
Be careful with the cellphones, and don't get x-rays when yo bones get broked doodsef.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7