TSA Makes The Rules Up As They Go Along.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » TSA makes the rules up as they go along.
TSA makes the rules up as they go along.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 12:43:25
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:

Obviously not, I never said my numbers were actually accurate or anything. Just trying to point out it's not a problem as big as the medias are trying to make it look like.

I'm trying to have an objective look on the situation instead of giving into propaganda. Feel free to ignore my opinion if you wanna go with the TSA hate bandwagon.

i don't bandwagon on anything

i go with what i can reason out to be the best stance on an issue

and i can defend my points

pretty sure i have taken as many unpopular positions on this site as anyone here

you sure you can match mine?

yes.

hard to beat pro-wbc

I argue that their points coincide with their crazy beliefs, aside from that I bash them for their crazy beliefs. But you have a point.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 12:46:05
Link | Citer | R

My district (NJ-11) may not be listening, but NJ's 23rd district is listening.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 12:48:44
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:

Holy ***, NJ doing something good? creepy.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 12:50:27
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Obviously not, I never said my numbers were actually accurate or anything. Just trying to point out it's not a problem as big as the medias are trying to make it look like. I'm trying to have an objective look on the situation instead of giving into propaganda. Feel free to ignore my opinion if you wanna go with the TSA hate bandwagon.
i don't bandwagon on anything i go with what i can reason out to be the best stance on an issue and i can defend my points pretty sure i have taken as many unpopular positions on this site as anyone here
yes. hard to beat pro-wbc
I argue that their points coincide with their crazy beliefs, aside from that I bash them for their crazy beliefs. But you have a point.

Thats because if Jet believes it to be crazy then it must be because he is the all knowing rational being! lol...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 12:50:32
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

NJ pwns! (except Seaside, it's trash, lol)

Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 12:53:26
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Obviously not, I never said my numbers were actually accurate or anything. Just trying to point out it's not a problem as big as the medias are trying to make it look like. I'm trying to have an objective look on the situation instead of giving into propaganda. Feel free to ignore my opinion if you wanna go with the TSA hate bandwagon.
i don't bandwagon on anything i go with what i can reason out to be the best stance on an issue and i can defend my points pretty sure i have taken as many unpopular positions on this site as anyone here

Thats because if Jet believes it to be crazy then it must be because he is the all knowing rational being! lol...

if you don't think people are crazy for claiming the existence of a supreme being without proof, then you are delusional.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 12:54:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

Clerks 1 and 2, and everyone I know from PA and NY say otherwise...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 12:56:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

It's the butt of everyones' jokes cause they're jealous, that's all.

:P
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 12:57:10
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

It's the butt of everyones' jokes cause they're jealous, that's all.

:P

they're jelly? oh that explains EVERYTHING :P
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-12-02 12:57:51
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

NJ doesn't pwn. Not anymore. I'm from Jersey.
We get the shittiest of ***reputation from *** JERSEY SHORE (which...by the way... the cast aren't even from Jersey... way to represent with people from out of state. YES that means these jackasses are from YOU...not US!)
And with Chris Farely Jr. ruining..i mean RUNNING the state...
We're gonna fall even deeper.

The legislation written above... I'm SHOCKED it came from Jersey.
so good for us!

Ok my rants done.
Unless ya REALLY wanna here my rant about Fat-*** Christie and his infinite knowledge of destroying the rail system by killing the new tunnel. then I'll Rant more.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 12:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:

Obviously not, I never said my numbers were actually accurate or anything. Just trying to point out it's not a problem as big as the medias are trying to make it look like.

I'm trying to have an objective look on the situation instead of giving into propaganda. Feel free to ignore my opinion if you wanna go with the TSA hate bandwagon.

pretty sure i have taken as many unpopular positions on this site as anyone here

hard to match yours most of the time, the big difference is that Sev isn't a dipshit like you.
TSA breastmilk?

I NEEDS IT!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 12:59:09
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
if you don't think people are crazy for claiming the existence of a supreme being without proof, then you are delusional.

I've seen you claim quite a few things without any proof other than you believe it to be true.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:

hard to match yours most of the time, the big difference is that Sev isn't a dipshit like you.
TSA breastmilk?

I NEEDS IT!

not calling sev a dipshit with this, but that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:00:48
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:

I've seen you claim quite a few things without any proof other than you believe it to be true.

prove it.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 13:02:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:

TSA breastmilk?

I NEEDS IT!

not calling sev a dipshit with this, but that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
a lot of people seem to have the same opinion about you, so I'd say it's my opinion as well as many others.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:02:17
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

We get the shittiest of ***reputation from *** JERSEY SHORE (which...by the way... the cast aren't even from Jersey... way to represent with people from out of state. YES that means these jackasses are from YOU...not US!)

so good for us!

Ok my rants done.
Unless ya REALLY wanna here my rant about Fat-*** Christie and his infinite knowledge of destroying the rail system by killing the new tunnel. then I'll Rant more.
Christie = Chris Farely Jr. = LMFAO so true, he sux, everyone here knows it.

And for the shore, everyone knows Seaside is trash. (where they film that show)

Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:03:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:

TSA breastmilk?

I NEEDS IT!

a lot of people seem to have the same opinion about you, so I'd say it's my opinion as well as many others.

a lot of people think G.W. Bush (or Sarah Palin) isn't an idiot either, opinions mean so much.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:03:59
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Siren.Kuz said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

so good for us!

Ok my rants done.

I wasn't even ripping on you for "that show" I know it's all bull, but I was ripping on Jersey for everything else :P
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-12-02 13:05:21
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:

It's always been trash... I just laugh my *** off at the show cause they're all from Staten Island and Mass. they just shoveled them into Seaside cause of the "guido" moniker most NJers get.

It's as if the dumb-*** camero driving guido's we have aren't good enough... we needed to import some :(
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:07:07
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

It's always been trash... I just laugh my *** off at the show cause they're all from Staten Island and Mass. they just shoveled them into Seaside cause of the "guido" moniker most NJers get.

It's as if the dumb-*** camero driving guido's we have aren't good enough... we needed to import some :(
The mountain-guidos as I call them up north here are funny as ***though.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:09:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
I'm jelly of NJ.
It's ok, most of the world is.
lol
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 13:09:32
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
prove it.

For one you believe God doesn,t exist (not really saying I do) but you have no proof at all to say he doesn't or how this existence came to be, only theory.

Look at the last thread you Vin and I were all going on about. All you can ever say is this is what I believe/think/reason or whatever you call itand expect everyone to take that as truth.

This thread and all the TSA nonsense. You (as far as I'm aware may not have read all the threads) have never brought anything into the conversation that relays facts that relate to the issue at hand. You come in talking about how rights are being stripped from us and canabalize other peoples arguments. I think you once talked about unreasonable search and seizure but I think thats the only valid point you've ever brought up (imo). Your one of those guys that comes on here and just outright dismisses people telling them that their wrong and your right becuase you think you come from this standpoint of ultimate reason. If anyone questions you about it you pretty much tell em to F off (paraphrasing).

Who knows you and others may agree or disagree with me (I'm fairly newish to the boards so I haven't been exposed to you for very long yet). I've been wrong before but this is how I see it.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 13:10:41
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
a lot of people think G.W. Bush (or Sarah Palin) isn't an idiot either, opinions mean so much.
why the *** does that matter?
you are a tard and we know it.
a lot of people think they are both idiots too.
just proves that there are a lot of dipshits like you.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:12:13
Link | Citer | R

Ad for this page:

Nice.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-12-02 13:13:21
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ad for this page:

Nice.

Ad-block...for the loss? what ad is it?
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:14:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
why the *** does that matter?
you are a tard and we know it.
a lot of people think they are both idiots too.
just proves that there are a lot of dipshits like you.

opinions are like *** and some stink worse than others.

just because it's popular sure doesn't mean it's right.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 13:16:07
Link | Citer | R

You missed the one for Monster.com TSA JOBS Search Employment Opportunities at TSA Today at Monster.com!!!!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 13:16:51
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
why the *** does that matter? you are a tard and we know it. a lot of people think they are both idiots too. just proves that there are a lot of dipshits like you.
opinions are like *** and some stink worse than others. just because it's popular sure doesn't mean it's right.

Keep that in mind when you share your own opinions with the class Jet. lol...
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-12-02 13:17:11
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
she refused to allow them to put her breast milk through an x-ray device

Her dumb *** should have complied.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7