TSA Makes The Rules Up As They Go Along.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » TSA makes the rules up as they go along.
TSA makes the rules up as they go along.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Fenrir.Weewoo
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:18:33
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:
she refused to allow them to put her breast milk through an x-ray device

Her dumb *** should have complied.

Would you want your child drinking radiated breast milk?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 13:19:06
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:

does it say why she refused? (couldn't access op's link)
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2010-12-02 13:19:16
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:

Do you want to sit in a glass box for an hour? Let them x-ray it. Toss it out afterwards, give the kid some titty shortly after.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:19:32
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Obviously not, I never said my numbers were actually accurate or anything. Just trying to point out it's not a problem as big as the medias are trying to make it look like. I'm trying to have an objective look on the situation instead of giving into propaganda. Feel free to ignore my opinion if you wanna go with the TSA hate bandwagon.
i don't bandwagon on anything i go with what i can reason out to be the best stance on an issue and i can defend my points pretty sure i have taken as many unpopular positions on this site as anyone here
you sure you can match mine?
yes. hard to beat pro-wbc
I argue that their points coincide with their crazy beliefs, aside from that I bash them for their crazy beliefs. But you have a point.
Thats because if Jet believes it to be crazy then it must be because he is the all knowing rational being! lol...
if you don't think people are crazy for claiming the existence of a supreme being without proof, then you are delusional.
I've seen you claim quite a few things without any proof other than you believe it to be true.
prove it.

For one you believe God doesn,t exist (not really saying I do) but you have no proof at all to say he doesn't or how this existence came to be, only theory.

Look at the last thread you Vin and I were all going on about. All you can ever say is this is what I believe/think/reason or whatever you call itand expect everyone to take that as truth.

This thread and all the TSA nonsense. You (as far as I'm aware may not have read all the threads) have never brought anything into the conversation that relays facts that relate to the issue at hand. You come in talking about how rights are being stripped from us and canabalize other peoples arguments. I think you once talked about unreasonable search and seizure but I think thats the only valid point you've ever brought up (imo). Your one of those guys that comes on here and just outright dismisses people telling them that their wrong and your right becuase you think you come from this standpoint of ultimate reason. If anyone questions you about it you pretty much tell em to F off (paraphrasing).

Who knows you and others may agree or disagree with me (I'm fairly newish to the boards so I haven't been exposed to you for very long yet). I've been wrong before but this is how I see it.

I've never stated a god does or doesn't exist.

As to the tsa part, if you can't follow the thread, don't blame others for you not understanding it.

On your reasoning note, it depends how you define ultimate. According to what other people post, their reasoning is ***and mine is sound, and when somebody shoots a whole through mine (sev did it earlier iirc, I thanked him for it) I concede, however not many people have the capability of doing so, idc if that makes me a conceited jackass.
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-12-02 13:19:57
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:

EXACTLY...or else THIS MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOUR CHILD!!!!

[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:20:30
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:

Do you want to sit in a glass box for an hour? Let them x-ray it. Toss it out afterwards, give the kid some titty shortly after.

You seem to fail to see the purpose of having it accessible in a container to begin with. Perhaps she was weening her child off breastfeeding and onto bottle drinking while keeping the same level of nutrition. Not sure how you could justify such an arbitrary line of policy.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:20:38
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
a lot of people think G.W. Bush (or Sarah Palin) isn't an idiot either, opinions mean so much.
why the *** does that matter? you are a tard and we know it. a lot of people think they are both idiots too. just proves that there are a lot of dipshits like you.
opinions are like *** and some stink worse than others. just because it's popular sure doesn't mean it's right.

Keep that in mind when you share your own opinions with the class Jet. lol...

my opinions aren't very popular, but if you can reason more or less they'll almost always be right.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 13:22:03
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
a lot of people think G.W. Bush (or Sarah Palin) isn't an idiot either, opinions mean so much.
why the *** does that matter? you are a tard and we know it. a lot of people think they are both idiots too. just proves that there are a lot of dipshits like you.
opinions are like *** and some stink worse than others. just because it's popular sure doesn't mean it's right.
my opinions aren't very popular, but if you can reason more or less they'll almost always be right.

Another one of your opinions....
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 13:23:49
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:

does it say why she refused? (couldn't access op's link)
Because it's clearly stated in the TSA guidelines that it's exempt.
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-12-02 13:24:34
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

You still don't get that it's not your opinions that aren't popular?

It's the way you state them that is unpopular.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:24:48
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

Another one of your opinions....

no, that right there is fact sir.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:25:42
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Wombat said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

You still don't get that it's not your opinions that aren't popular? It's the way you state them that is unpopular.

it's a combination of both, actually.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 13:25:50
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
why the *** does that matter?
you are a tard and we know it.
a lot of people think they are both idiots too.
just proves that there are a lot of dipshits like you.

opinions are like *** and some stink worse than others.

just because it's popular sure doesn't mean it's right.
just because it's not popular sure doesn't mean it's right either.
you can say that BS either way.
Just know that many of your peers here think that you are an ***-face.
i'm not arguing how right or how wrong it is.
just know that people think that.
correctness is irrelevant.
but being correct has never been relevant when you come into play.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:27:51
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

peer:
a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, and social status.

yeah, you all fit that description, however I admit that I'm an ***, so why should I care if people think I am one?
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:27:57
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
For one you believe God doesn,t exist (not really saying I do) but you have no proof at all to say he doesn't or how this existence came to be, only theory.

Have time for one post before I have to go work so I should make this count.

Flavin do not be a *** idiot. If someone makes up a claim of a supernatural being with no hard evidence or proof then it is more reasonable to say that being does not exist than to side with some invisible jealous evil douche in the sky. It is also highly apparent that you do not understand what the word theory is. god is not a theory, but yes at least there are some theories about us coming into existence.

But you can't prove he doesn't exist!

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 13:28:01
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Obviously not, I never said my numbers were actually accurate or anything. Just trying to point out it's not a problem as big as the medias are trying to make it look like. I'm trying to have an objective look on the situation instead of giving into propaganda. Feel free to ignore my opinion if you wanna go with the TSA hate bandwagon.
i don't bandwagon on anything i go with what i can reason out to be the best stance on an issue and i can defend my points pretty sure i have taken as many unpopular positions on this site as anyone here
you sure you can match mine?
yes. hard to beat pro-wbc
I argue that their points coincide with their crazy beliefs, aside from that I bash them for their crazy beliefs. But you have a point.
Thats because if Jet believes it to be crazy then it must be because he is the all knowing rational being! lol...
if you don't think people are crazy for claiming the existence of a supreme being without proof, then you are delusional.
I've seen you claim quite a few things without any proof other than you believe it to be true.
prove it.
For one you believe God doesn,t exist (not really saying I do) but you have no proof at all to say he doesn't or how this existence came to be, only theory. Look at the last thread you Vin and I were all going on about. All you can ever say is this is what I believe/think/reason or whatever you call itand expect everyone to take that as truth. This thread and all the TSA nonsense. You (as far as I'm aware may not have read all the threads) have never brought anything into the conversation that relays facts that relate to the issue at hand. You come in talking about how rights are being stripped from us and canabalize other peoples arguments. I think you once talked about unreasonable search and seizure but I think thats the only valid point you've ever brought up (imo). Your one of those guys that comes on here and just outright dismisses people telling them that their wrong and your right becuase you think you come from this standpoint of ultimate reason. If anyone questions you about it you pretty much tell em to F off (paraphrasing). Who knows you and others may agree or disagree with me (I'm fairly newish to the boards so I haven't been exposed to you for very long yet). I've been wrong before but this is how I see it.
I've never stated a god does or doesn't exist. As to the tsa part, if you can't follow the thread, don't blame others for you not understanding it. On your reasoning note, it depends how you define ultimate. According to what other people post, their reasoning is ***and mine is sound, and when somebody shoots a whole through mine (sev did it earlier iirc, I thanked him for it) I concede, however not many people have the capability of doing so, idc if that makes me a conceited jackass.

I apologize, I mistook the fact that you call people crazy for believing in a supreme being as you "reasoning" that God doesn't exist. Your other posts on the topic also added to that. So do you then believe that there is the possibility of a god exisiting?

And there it is, no reasoning behind it just an insult. That's what I've come to expect from you.

You're right, you do seem to care very little about what others post or think. I just figured it was your way of protecting yourself. Hide yourself in a box, lable it reason, and throw rocks at anyone who tries to tell you somehting different than how you see the world.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:

You seem to fail to see the purpose of having it accessible in a container to begin with. Perhaps she was weening her child off breastfeeding and onto bottle drinking while keeping the same level of nutrition. Not sure how you could justify such an arbitrary line of policy.
I never said the policy was good. I was calling her a dumbass for refusing agents that are known for their douche baggery and that being suck in a glass box for an hour would be a worse situation than throwing away some milk.

These people have a reputation for being *** up, so yes, I call her a dumbass for not complying.

It's like some dictatorship country, for example. Do I agree with their rules? No, but I do think it's moronic if you don't do what they say, which is what happened in this case.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:32:54
Link | Citer | R

Btw, by I never said, I was posting from Ghaleon's computer, so that was also me.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-02 13:33:29
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

peer:
a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, and social status.

yeah, you all fit that description, however I admit that I'm an ***, so why should I care if people think I am one?
cya later jet, you are going on the block list now, dunno why i haven't ever done this before.

[+]
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:34:24
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I suppose you can use the "when in rome" argument, which certainly has its merit for situations such as traveling.
However, we're in a country where people have a degree of control, influence and freedom of press to support their case when they feel they've been done wrong by a higher authority; which has the ability to be regulated on a federal level. A few hours of discomfort to discredit something that's clearly *** seems worthwhile to me since this scenario seems to get worse and worse with each passing week. But I can understand how most would just be in the margin of "*** it, just let me on my plane!".
 Titan.Wombat
Serveur: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-12-02 13:34:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

You still don't get that it's not your opinions that aren't popular? It's the way you state them that is unpopular.

Not really. It seems you're usually on the popular side of arguments (at least it's usually the popular side for these forums).

You drum up a lot of replies because you are an "***," not because you make great points.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:35:12
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:

I never said the policy was good. I was calling her a dumbass for refusing agents that are known for their douche baggery and that being suck in a glass box for an hour would be a worse situation than throwing away some milk.

These people have a reputation for being *** up, so yes, I call her a dumbass for not complying.

It's like some dictatorship country, for example. Do I agree with their rules? No, but I do think it's moronic if you don't do what they say, which is what happened in this case.

because being unreasonable in times of tyranny makes her a dumbass...fail.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:37:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:

Pretty much. Again, it's a bottle of milk...really? Yea, she's a dumbass. If they wanted to take apart her $1000 laptop, ya'll may have a point, but a glass of milk, just not worth the commotion (and I bet she feels the same way after the fact)
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:38:52
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Wombat said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

Not really. It seems you're usually on the popular side of arguments (at least it's usually the popular side for these forums).

You drum up a lot of replies because you are an "***," not because you make great points.

I don't see where me saying religion is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, people shouldn't ever hit children, or my entire ps2 running xi better thing as "popular" and those are probably my biggest points.

Like I told Vinvv, I don't care that I'm an ***, I proudly admit it.
 Fenrir.Weewoo
By Fenrir.Weewoo 2010-12-02 13:40:24
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Were you referring to the christian woman who was stoned in Israel for speaking blasphemy against their prophet? In that case I agree. When living in a country notorious for tight religious ties to legislation and law, it would certainly be in your best interest to keep your mouth shut as the highest level of authority are the ones running the country to begin with. Although I suppose in her case, that authority wasn't high enough and would only be answered through God. We all know where that got her >_>
But in this case... TSA... I think we have a better chance exposing them for their ***. The only thing stopping us are lawyers and lobbyists.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:40:27
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Quote:

Pretty much. Again, it's a bottle of milk...really? Yea, she's a dumbass. If they wanted to take apart her $1000 laptop, ya'll may have a point, but a glass of milk, just not worth the commotion (and I bet she feels the same way after the fact)

it doesn't matter what Item it was that they wanted to examine, however in this case what they did was clearly a violation of their own policy. Seriously dude just no.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 13:41:39
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Weewoo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Were you referring to the christian woman who was stoned in Israel for speaking blasphemy against their prophet? In that case I agree. When living in a country notorious for tight religious ties to legislation and law, it would certainly be in your best interest to keep your mouth shut as the highest level of authority are the ones running the country to begin with. Although I suppose in her case, that authority wasn't high enough and would only be answered through God. We all know where that got her >_>
But in this case... TSA... I think we have a better chance exposing them for their ***.

there is indeed a large difference there, thank you for pointing it out. In a nation where civil liberties > everything, this ***should never be tolerated.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-02 13:42:00
Link | Citer | R

Then you throw the milk away and report them? Again, no reason to set yourself up to be put in a box. She's a moron.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2010-12-02 13:43:04
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Have time for one post before I have to go work so I should make this count. Flavin do not be a *** idiot. If someone makes up a claim of a supernatural being with no hard evidence or proof then it is more reasonable to say that being does not exist than to side with some invisible jealous evil douche in the sky. It is also highly apparent that you do not understand what the word theory is. god is not a theory, but yes at least there are some theories about us coming into existence.

Theories are based off of what we know of the world and everything that sorrounds us. There was a theory once that the world was flat and that was believed until the day it was proven to be false. There are a lot of theories that have been brought up over the many years of human existence and many of them have been proven false. I'm not saying none have remained true. Who's to say the theory of how the universe was created might be debunked again in a hundred years? But I guess what your trying to tell me is that a theory based off of something more tangible, something that we can reason with science or something we can grasp to understand, rather than beliefs that has lasted for thousands of years, is far more believable.

I can't really argue with you on that myself. My parents are fairly religous so it was always around me, I however would like to believe in a higher power but find it hard myself. I also personally don't agree with the way the church handles a lot of things so I distanced myself from it. I still pursue my faith in my own way more like to see if I actually have any. I can tell you this Spicy, if nothing can be proven, nothing can truly be said that it is or isn't. A lot of people choose to believe in something that isn't tanglible. Others choose to belive in scientific measurments and findings. It's man's nature to to seek out his past, to know where we come from. Some just seek that path in different ways than others.

Which one is more likely? Based on what we know and can prove the theories presented to us are the more likely solution. Is it true? Does that make any other theory or belief less true? No. Are their theories that people are less likely to believe because of their own thought/belief on life? Yes.

Anyways lunch break is over see you all later!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7