Link | Citer | R

a black japanese gay guy... golden!!!!
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-11-19 13:03:28
Link | Citer | R

lol krizz go check dudes posts and see who you're telling to chill bro :)
 Leviathan.Anbu
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-11-19 13:03:50
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Anbu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Anbu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Anbu said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Anbu & clyclie... the grown ups are talking now, shoo.

Kick Rocks I have no respect for racist *** such as your self...smoke Meth much?

You should speak Japanese, your English is awful.

Suck *** much ?

Regardless of how much *** I suck, your English is still horrible.

Also, homophobic much?

Why is it homophobic to point out your a *** sucker. This is common knowledge I'm just stating the obvious.

Because using it in a derogatory manner clearly means that you have homophobic tendencies. It's probably because you're in the closet.

Japanese and gay!

See that's where your wrong 1st I'm mixed black/spanish/white/asian I have Jp in my family so I put the flag up just to rep them. 2nd I love Pussy but I don't hate on gays to each his own. 3rd. Your a *** sucker period. lol
[+]
 Sylph.Siccmade
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-11-19 13:06:02
Link | Citer | R

I read OP but not the rest of the 9 PAGES!!!. (lol)
I've lost two jobs for legitimate reasons,
meaning I wasn't fired for being a dumbass but let go due to lack of work.
CA EDD turned me down both times, more than a year apart.

I have friends who continue to collect UI and they were fired from jobs for being fkn stupid.
So, I understand the program does help people but being that I've worked since I was 15,
paid taxes and paid into this, where is the reciprocation?
Anyway, *** the government til the government doesn't *** me.

/endrant.
/commencetroll.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2010-11-19 13:08:55
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Siccmade said:
I read OP but not the rest of the 9 PAGES!!!. (lol)
I've lost two jobs for legitimate reasons,
meaning I wasn't fired for being a dumbass but let go due to lack of work.
CA EDD turned me down both times, more than a year apart.

I have friends who continue to collect UI and they were fired from jobs for being fkn stupid.
So, I understand the program does help people but being that I've worked since I was 15,
paid taxes and paid into this, where is the reciprocation?
Anyway, *** the government til the government doesn't *** me.

/endrant.
/commencetroll.

love the name :) sac town i assume?

program is ***, people leech and take advantage of the ***while others who need it can't..
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-19 13:10:38
Link | Citer | R

WHATS GOIN ON HERE
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-11-19 13:10:56
Link | Citer | R

Ha! yeah, SacTown for sure.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-19 13:11:54
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
WHATS GOIN ON HERE
you're pregnant with Excelior's baby
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-19 13:12:54
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
WHATS GOIN ON HERE
oh my *** god

YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-19 13:17:43
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
WHATS GOIN ON HERE
WHAT?!?!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-19 13:21:05
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
WHATS GOIN ON HERE
oh my *** god
YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK
how can I take it back when YOU are the one who has the unborn ***?

May I suggest an abortion?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-19 13:29:46
Link | Citer | R

wut
was that supposed to be a joke or somethin?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-19 13:31:32
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
wut
was that supposed to be a joke or somethin?
just riling up the crowd my dear
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-19 13:45:49
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
lol
wtf
exactly
 Cerberus.Pukushu
Serveur: Cerberus
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2010-11-19 14:26:33
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Pukushu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Titan.Lillica said:
I was unemployed and drew normal benefits for 6 months, then I moved and used a clause which extends benefits for ex-military who are forced to relocate due to an Honorable Discharge with orders written to return to NYS. Just as that extension was about to run out I applied for college and reapplied for unemployment as an enrolled student and basically restart my timer and as I am a student I am not even required to actively seek work anymore. Then that actually ran out and good ole Obama extended my benefits even further. On top of that I get money from the GI Bill now. Why the hell would I even apply for a job that I know I am going to make 500-800 bucks less a month than what I make on unemployment, that would be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
Well then a hearty *** you. You obviously didn't deserve an honorable discharge because your conduct certainly isn't honorable. Please don't ever mention being a soldier again; you insult the few people who actually do work hard.
I hope with your high handedness that you actually laid down your life for a cause bigger than yourself. I hope you actually were in the military. if you wernt then i have a news flash for you. he DID work hard. even a lazy person in the military does things that people that havnt served never have to do. 4+ years of 40-60 hour weeks while not deployed and then every hour of every day while deployed. his honor is in serving his country and giving 4+ years of his life up for something bigger than himself.

The men and women in our military do make extraordinary sacrifices. That does not exempt them from the laws of our country,the very ones they acted so honorably to protect. Why break them then? I think it is fairly clear that if you are willing to be dishonorable to your own country then you clearly didn't join the military to bring honor to it. You joined the military for your own personal benefit, which is perfectly acceptable. However, forgive me if I don't respect you.

no where did lilica break a law.

1) lil was unemployed (just like everyone else)
2) lil was forced to move for the military so in order to make sure there was no undue hardship due to following orders there was an extension granted to unemployment
3) lil probably did something in the military that doesnt exactly transfer to a skill that could get a job and so needed training on something that could actually be useful as a civilian.
4) the president decided to extend EVERYONES unemployment.

the only thing lil should have done differently was explain the situation better.

if you want to go join the army, ship off to iraq, get shot at, dont see your family for a year or more including all the holidays, dont see your significant other for a year (probably break up or get divorced for it), come back to find the economy bad and no job and no skills that transfer and then have someone talk crap about what you went through, because you are getting the same benefits as everyone else thats trying to make it, then maybe ill respect your opinion. until then you are uninformed and disrespectful. if you had real respect for the military you should go join it.

IF you are keeping track, points 1, 3 & 4 are available to everyone. so by your logic everyone on unemployment dishonors their country. the only difference between ex military and everyone else in the country that gets unemployment is that ex military were willing to risk their very lives for their previous employer and sometimes did exactly that.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-11-19 14:31:41
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
lol
wtf
exactly
DONKEY!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-19 14:40:52
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
lol
wtf
exactly
DONKEY!
lol
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-11-19 14:44:16
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pukushu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Pukushu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Titan.Lillica said:
I was unemployed and drew normal benefits for 6 months, then I moved and used a clause which extends benefits for ex-military who are forced to relocate due to an Honorable Discharge with orders written to return to NYS. Just as that extension was about to run out I applied for college and reapplied for unemployment as an enrolled student and basically restart my timer and as I am a student I am not even required to actively seek work anymore. Then that actually ran out and good ole Obama extended my benefits even further. On top of that I get money from the GI Bill now. Why the hell would I even apply for a job that I know I am going to make 500-800 bucks less a month than what I make on unemployment, that would be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
Well then a hearty *** you. You obviously didn't deserve an honorable discharge because your conduct certainly isn't honorable. Please don't ever mention being a soldier again; you insult the few people who actually do work hard.
I hope with your high handedness that you actually laid down your life for a cause bigger than yourself. I hope you actually were in the military. if you wernt then i have a news flash for you. he DID work hard. even a lazy person in the military does things that people that havnt served never have to do. 4+ years of 40-60 hour weeks while not deployed and then every hour of every day while deployed. his honor is in serving his country and giving 4+ years of his life up for something bigger than himself.

The men and women in our military do make extraordinary sacrifices. That does not exempt them from the laws of our country,the very ones they acted so honorably to protect. Why break them then? I think it is fairly clear that if you are willing to be dishonorable to your own country then you clearly didn't join the military to bring honor to it. You joined the military for your own personal benefit, which is perfectly acceptable. However, forgive me if I don't respect you.

2) lil was forced to move for the military so in order to make sure there was no undue hardship due to following orders there was an extension granted to unemployment
3) lil probably did something in the military that doesnt exactly transfer to a skill that could get a job and so needed training on something that could actually be useful as a civilian.

the only thing lil should have done differently was explain the situation better.

if you want to go join the army, ship off to iraq, get shot at, dont see your family for a year or more including all the holidays, dont see your significant other for a year (probably break up or get divorced for it), come back to find the economy bad and no job and no skills that transfer and then have someone talk crap about what you went through, because you are getting the same benefits as everyone else thats trying to make it, then maybe ill respect your opinion. until then you are uninformed and disrespectful. if you had real respect for the military you should go join it.

IF you are keeping track, points 1, 3 & 4 are available to everyone. so by your logic everyone on unemployment dishonors their country. the only difference between ex military and everyone else in the country that gets unemployment is that ex military were willing to risk their very lives for their previous employer and sometimes did exactly that.

Excelior is right. It may not be against the law, but its a *** scum thing to do. And the mentality they have is part of the reason the economy is failing, "Im going to take everything i can because im a greedy, lazy ***"
By jayallday2012 2010-11-19 14:48:09
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
jayallday2012 said:
It's not hard to get a job in the U.S. I don't know about everywhere else. There are so many ways to make money. Unemployed? or just lazy and don't want to work is the question? There are staffing companies online all over the world. They place you in a job.. and you can disagree if you want. I do not feel bad for the unemployed. You will never make it if you don't even try. Get up, get out and get something!
I think they should drug test people on welfare as well getting this free money. It makes me sick.. I'm not sure if thats relevant to this topic or if what I said was relevant at all to the topic but that's just my state of mind.

*** all the haters who rated this man down. Lazy *** people rating him down expect him and I to hold your hand and take care of you. You want a job? Go *** get it. Get money.

thank you!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-19 14:48:44
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Cerberus.Pukushu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Pukushu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Titan.Lillica said:

Excelior is right. It may not be against the law, but its a *** scum thing to do. And the mentality they have is part of the reason the economy is failing, "Im going to take everything i can because im a greedy, lazy ***"
If I were in a position where I could, I would. And I would admit to the greedy part, but not the lazy part, as I'd be workin an under the table job makin more money to add to my collection
 Diabolos.Mmbacon
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Mmbacon
By Diabolos.Mmbacon 2010-11-19 15:10:01
Link | Citer | R

Most of the members in my family have been in the military and will openly say they are proud to have enlisted. I would like to give a big *** YOU to Lil, not for abusing these "extended" benefits but because you seem so eager and proud to (help) *** our country in the *** while we are already down. I respect all vets and service men and women but it makes me so Ill to hear someone speak like that. You have no integrity sir.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-19 15:13:55
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Mmbacon said:
Most of the members in my family have been in the military and will openly say they are proud to have enlisted. I would like to give a big *** YOU to Lil, not for abusing these "extended" benefits but because you seem so eager and proud to (help) *** our country in the *** while we are already down. I respect all vets and service men and women but it makes me so Ill to hear someone speak like that. You have no integrity sir.
Gratuitous amounts of mad detected.
By Pawnskipper 2010-11-19 15:14:54
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Cerberus.Pukushu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Pukushu said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Titan.Lillica said:
no where did lilica break a law. 1) lil was unemployed (just like everyone else) 2) lil was forced to move for the military so in order to make sure there was no undue hardship due to following orders there was an extension granted to unemployment 3) lil probably did something in the military that doesnt exactly transfer to a skill that could get a job and so needed training on something that could actually be useful as a civilian. 4) the president decided to extend EVERYONES unemployment. the only thing lil should have done differently was explain the situation better. if you want to go join the army, ship off to iraq, get shot at, dont see your family for a year or more including all the holidays, dont see your significant other for a year (probably break up or get divorced for it), come back to find the economy bad and no job and no skills that transfer and then have someone talk crap about what you went through, because you are getting the same benefits as everyone else thats trying to make it, then maybe ill respect your opinion. until then you are uninformed and disrespectful. if you had real respect for the military you should go join it. IF you are keeping track, points 1, 3 & 4 are available to everyone. so by your logic everyone on unemployment dishonors their country. the only difference between ex military and everyone else in the country that gets unemployment is that ex military were willing to risk their very lives for their previous employer and sometimes did exactly that.

Welcome to America
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-19 15:15:09
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Diabolos.Mmbacon said:
Gratuitous amounts of black-man detected.
 Diabolos.Mmbacon
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Mmbacon
By Diabolos.Mmbacon 2010-11-19 15:15:24
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Diabolos.Mmbacon said:

Sensory over-load
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-19 15:15:52
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Mmbacon said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Diabolos.Mmbacon said:

Sensory over-load
thaaaaaat's what she said.
By Pawnskipper 2010-11-19 15:20:06
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Mmbacon said:

Im just playing devils advocate here, so dont take it personally. But.....
You say that like you served also. At least he did something for his country. Maybe he did it with himself in mind (isnt that what most people do?), but at least he served his country. What have you done for your country lately?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-19 15:22:43
Link | Citer | R

Pawnskipper said:
Diabolos.Mmbacon said:

You say that like you served also. At least he did something for his country. Maybe he did it with himself in mind (isnt that what most people do?), but at least he served his country. What have you done for your country lately?
What have YOU done for your country lately?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-19 15:23:37
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Pawnskipper said:
Diabolos.Mmbacon said:

What have YOU done for your country lately?
Talked ***about Obama his blackness
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-19 15:24:03
Link | Citer | R

Code
I am Obama
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13