COR Gears
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Gilgamesh.Areaden
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Areaden
By Gilgamesh.Areaden 2010-06-01 18:48:45
Link | Citer | R

I like Cor a lot, but subs that are best depend on party make up, Its like having a dd brd in your pt, or a 2nd bard that can help cure.

DD cor /rng or /war depending on your gear
Support (here come the lols) I prefer /dnc

/whm is great for a back up mage too

but i still think that mnk/war is the only way a mnk should go ;;

this has nothing to do with anything
 Gilgamesh.Areaden
By Gilgamesh.Areaden 2010-06-01 18:50:28
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Look at your achievement rating then look at mine. You also talk about jobs that you have no exp with. Everything you say is lacking credibility. You should quit while you are behind.

Oh yeh I should have looked at your FFXIAH achievement rating before, obviously your 5 figure rating means so so much, how could I possibly not have consider your rating of 11455 means you are right about everything. How silly of me.
and here you go getting defensive lol. You speak as if you know everything about Sam which you don't. You don't even have the job past 37 lol. Granted, mine is only 62 on my character and 61 on my alt (which HAS soboro), but I have definitely had a lot more exp than you.

The fact that you try to bring ***from 2 other threads into a thread that has NOTHING to do with Sam OR religion, shows that you are just throwing hollow ***for no reason. Gtfo and never come back

PS i dont know Dubont but he makes me want to punch a baby
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-06-01 18:52:20
Link | Citer | R

lol
 Leviathan.Dubont
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-01 18:53:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Actually, I just said GL to Ninian, it was you that started getting personal (again) and telling me I know nothing. I mean you think that your achievement rating gives you some sort of status of knowledge? That alone shows how incredibly delusioned you are.

You don't have the right to tell people they are idiots just because you do not agree with there views.

It's not my fault you need to get personal every time you feel you are losing an argument, but I guess you need to bolster you e-peen to conpensate for your lack thereof in RL =)
lack of e-peen RL? for 1 that doesn't make sense, secondly, 2nd year college student at UAB currently making 42k/year working for the computer science lab at the university and after I obtain my masters at the end of this year, I'll be making 72k/year for Computer Science and Technologies so don't even start with the RL bull.

As far as you not knowing anything, you started ***about a job you have no exp with so yes you know nothing. Lastly, this thread is about Cor. Not religion. Not sam with soboro/relic vs everything else. It is only about cor. Why are you here? You don't even have the job
 Asura.Zarine
Serveur: Asura
user: BunkMonk
By Asura.Zarine 2010-06-01 18:58:01
Link | Citer | R

oh mah gawd, the RL card got thrown. This ***is getting serious :X
 Sylph.Kimble
Serveur: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-01 18:58:26
Link | Citer | R

All my math went to waste! :(
 Asura.Biddy
Serveur: Asura
user: BunkMonk
By Asura.Biddy 2010-06-01 18:59:15
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:
All my math went to waste! :(

I appreciated it if that counts for anything!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-06-01 19:07:55
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Actually, I just said GL to Ninian, it was you that started getting personal (again) and telling me I know nothing. I mean you think that your achievement rating gives you some sort of status of knowledge? That alone shows how incredibly delusioned you are. You don't have the right to tell people they are idiots just because you do not agree with there views. It's not my fault you need to get personal every time you feel you are losing an argument, but I guess you need to bolster you e-peen to conpensate for your lack thereof in RL =)
lack of e-peen RL? for 1 that doesn't make sense, secondly, 2nd year college student at UAB currently making 42k/year working for the computer science lab at the university and after I obtain my masters at the end of this year, I'll be making 72k/year for Computer Science and Technologies so don't even start with the RL bull. As far as you not knowing anything, you started ***about a job you have no exp with so yes you know nothing. Lastly, this thread is about Cor. Not religion. Not sam with soboro/relic vs everything else. It is only about cor. Why are you here? You don't even have the job

Yeh I'm a model making 100k a year and I have a superhot blonde gf and next year I'm in line to win the Nobel prize.

Seriously you look like such a *** having to explain yourself to me over an internet forum lolol.

The more you keep talking the more of an idiot you look.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-01 19:09:15
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Actually, I just said GL to Ninian, it was you that started getting personal (again) and telling me I know nothing. I mean you think that your achievement rating gives you some sort of status of knowledge? That alone shows how incredibly delusioned you are. You don't have the right to tell people they are idiots just because you do not agree with there views. It's not my fault you need to get personal every time you feel you are losing an argument, but I guess you need to bolster you e-peen to conpensate for your lack thereof in RL =)
lack of e-peen RL? for 1 that doesn't make sense, secondly, 2nd year college student at UAB currently making 42k/year working for the computer science lab at the university and after I obtain my masters at the end of this year, I'll be making 72k/year for Computer Science and Technologies so don't even start with the RL bull. As far as you not knowing anything, you started ***about a job you have no exp with so yes you know nothing. Lastly, this thread is about Cor. Not religion. Not sam with soboro/relic vs everything else. It is only about cor. Why are you here? You don't even have the job

Yeh I'm a model making 100k a year and I have a superhot blonde gf and next year I'm in line to win the Nobel prize.

Seriously you look like such a *** having to explain yourself to me over an internet forum lolol.

The more you keep talking the more of an idiot you look.
you pulled the RL card, no I. Also, mine is true ^^ urs is not and if it is, Model LOL!!!!! Again, you don't belong in this thread. You don't even have cor. Gtfo while you still can =)
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-06-01 19:13:25
Link | Citer | R

Lmao you don't even know when you are being mocked...
 Gilgamesh.Areaden
By Gilgamesh.Areaden 2010-06-01 19:13:48
Link | Citer | R

/em looks for babies to punch.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-01 19:22:16
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Lmao you don't even know when you are being mocked...
oh I do =) you don't even know how to read thread titles.
Gilgamesh.Areaden said:
/em looks for babies to punch.
Have fun