That Impeachment Thing....

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » That impeachment thing....
That impeachment thing....
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 60 61 62
By fonewear 2019-11-29 13:43:45
Link | Citer | R

Also

"It's very hip to be on the internet"

Bill Gates.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-29 18:50:17
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Also

"It's very hip to be on the internet"

Bill Gates.

And nobody knows that better than us.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-30 22:27:17
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Yes. So much harm.

*Looks at economy, unemployment rate, tax rate, etc.*

*Puts on blindfold*

So much harm.

The economy. The Unemployment Rate. These things have been improving for quite some time, well before Trump took office. Are you saying it has gotten better under Trump at a higher exponential rate? Well, statistics show otherwise. The growth hasn't improved under Trump, it's merely remained the same. How is this a defense in the impeachment inquiry? Even if there is some evidence that he improved the economy, or reduced unemployment...that doesn't absolve him from treason and bribery.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-03 11:22:18
Link | Citer | R

New GOP report defies reality with Trump exoneration
CNN

TLDR: It ignores all negative testimony but might be exactly the GOP strategy going into the senate trial.
By Viciouss 2019-12-03 11:33:30
Link | Citer | R

Yea, seems like Nunes likes to write reports that no one reads.
By fonewear 2019-12-03 11:35:08
Link | Citer | R

Not only did I not read it...I don't even know what is going on...what year is it ?

Is it Christmas yet ?

Did Trump win again ?

Is this real life ?

So many questions.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-03 11:54:30
Link | Citer | R

Not only did I not read it...I don't even know what is going on...what year is it ?

Is it Christmas yet ?

Did Trump win again ?

Is this real life ?

So many questions.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-12-03 13:02:01
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Yes. So much harm.

*Puts on blindfold*

So much harm.

The economy. The Unemployment Rate. These things have been improving for quite some time, well before Trump took office. Are you saying it has gotten better under Trump at a higher exponential rate? Well, statistics show otherwise. The growth hasn't improved under Trump, it's merely remained the same. How is this a defense in the impeachment inquiry? Even if there is some evidence that he improved the economy, or reduced unemployment...that doesn't absolve him from treason and bribery.

Thank you. So many people don’t realize that this is a free country with a free economy. The president has little to no power to effect this so work being good isn’t to his/her credit.

Trump came out here to the PA Cracker Plant and tried to take credit for the job... when it broke ground a year and a half before before he took office... hmmmmmmmm
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-03 14:06:11
Link | Citer | R

Yes. So much harm.

*Puts on blindfold*

So much harm.

Sounds like you are obsessed with Trump when he doesn't even think about you at all !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-03 14:06:59
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Yandaime said: »
Yes. So much harm.

*Puts on blindfold*

So much harm.

Thank you. So many people don’t realize that this is a free country with a free economy. The president has little to no power to effect this so work being good isn’t to his/her credit.

Trump came out here to the PA Cracker Plant and tried to take credit for the job... when it broke ground a year and a half before before he took office... hmmmmmmmm

I find the term "cracker plant" highly offense to us crackers !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-03 14:07:29
Link | Citer | R

Petition to change cracker plant to "white supremacy plant"
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-03 14:17:43
Link | Citer | R

Dear Economy

Get better

Yours Truly

Fonewear.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-03 14:24:30
Link | Citer | R

Michael Bloomberg seems to think spending money on commercials will guarantee him winning the election.

Seems like a good plan to me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-03 14:28:11
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Yandaime said: »
Yes. So much harm.

*Puts on blindfold*

So much harm.

So much whoosh in these two replies.

But you're not a frequent poster in here unlike the Boy Who Cried Treason so I'll give you a chance.

Can any President take 100% of the credit (or the blame) for the state of the economy? Of course not. But business and other taxpayer friendly policies can certainly encourage growth, and they have. But if you dig deeper than Captain Quotewrong's post, you'll see why I brought those things up to begin with.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2019-12-03 14:32:53
Link | Citer | R

I just want my 1040E back... My line of work pulls in tons of business costs that contractors loophole out of forever... Repealing that seriously hurt us Industrial Construction workers.

Whoever vows to give that back will have a LOOOOOT if votes...
By fonewear 2019-12-03 15:02:23
Link | Citer | R

Camel Toe Harris dropped out.

Damn I really thought she was going to win too !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-03 15:11:04
Link | Citer | R

Camel Toe Harris dropped out.

Damn I really thought she was going to win too !
Waitafrickingminuet...

This is the impeachment thread Fone. The dem dems 2020 thread is over there. >>===>>
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-03 15:12:03
Link | Citer | R

Too many threads too keep up with.

Anyways impeach blumpf.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-03 16:40:38
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
The dem dems 2020 thread is over there. >>===>>
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-03 17:36:45
Link | Citer | R

Impeachment report details contacts between Giuliani, White House, and Devin Nunes
USA Today

Congressman and alleged farmer Devin Nunes is in this sordid little show almost as deep as Rudy. With phone logs!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-03 19:03:53
Link | Citer | R

Impeachment report details contacts between Giuliani, White House, and Devin Nunes
USA Today

Congressman and alleged farmer Devin Nunes is in this sordid little show almost as deep as Rudy. With phone logs!

OoOoOoOoOoO, phone logs! /spookyfingers

If Giuliani is under investigation, and he called someone, they must be guilty too! The Feds are going to take down Rudy's favorite pizza place next!
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-03 19:08:31
Link | Citer | R

USA Today

And.....once again no one has a damn clue what was discussed....someone "assuming" they talked about what fits their narrative does not = what they talked about. I am not defending anyone in this shitshow but it is amazing how many times I have heard "assume, I Guess, I feel, I think, I heard third hand.."

I have yet to hear "proof" or anything. I don't care if this was for a dem or a rebpub it is a shitshow with no proof. For the record I would say the same thing if it was a dem instead of Trump. I did not support Clinton impeachment and I don't support Trump impeachment.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-03 19:19:26
Link | Citer | R

USA Today

Yea, he is in trouble. All of the fake accusations against Schiff and now we have Nunes conspiring for the same non-existent Biden dirt. He filed a joke lawsuit against CNN today, and it's going nowhere. Nunes is going to be investigated now as well. He should have recused himself from the inquiry. He has always been a joke.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-03 20:40:54
Link | Citer | R

Oh hey, a coordinated attack based on little information that pops in the media just hours after it's reported that Nunes is suing CNN for libel. What a novel coincidence.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-03 20:43:18
Link | Citer | R

Nunes announced his lawsuit last week, it was a joke then, its a joke now. CNN did not commit libel, defamation, nothing. They reported allegations being made by an individual Nunes has indeed spoken with. Thats not libel.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-03 21:45:58
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
USA Today

Yea, he is in trouble. All of the fake accusations against Schiff and now we have Nunes conspiring for the same non-existent Biden dirt. He filed a joke lawsuit against CNN today, and it's going nowhere. Nunes is going to be investigated now as well. He should have recused himself from the inquiry. He has always been a joke.
Nunes sued an imaginary cow and lost!!

His legal team knows no bounds!

Or logic.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-03 21:48:53
Link | Citer | R

USA Today

OoOoOoOoOoO, phone logs! /spookyfingers

If Giuliani is under investigation, and he called someone, they must be guilty too! The Feds are going to take down Rudy's favorite pizza place next!
Would that pizza place be Comet Ping Pong by chance?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-03 21:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Trump impeachment evidence overwhelming - House report
BBC

With a REALLY detailed explanation of how impeachment works and why it maters.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 60 61 62