That Impeachment Thing....

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » That impeachment thing....
That impeachment thing....
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-03 19:05:11
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
So anyone that gets elected with enough people to win votes in the top chamber is invincible anyway. Tell me more about how your political system is free from potential corruption due to all of the checks in place.
I'm sorry, we have a long way to go to catch up with your house of Lords in that corruption department.

Odin.Slore said: »
How about Pelosi telling people a way to change your government is to "rise up."

I know she wouldn't be condoning violence would she? That would be the shortest "revolution" ever.
Well duh... republicans own all the guns....
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-03 19:06:17
Link | Citer | R

Paged!

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-03 19:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
How about Pelosi telling people a way to change your government is to "rise up."

I know she wouldn't be condoning violence would she? That would be the shortest "revolution" ever.

If she wants to become the next Robespierre, that's fine. We all know how that ended for him, and it wouldn't take us nearly as long to get there.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-03 21:58:49
Link | Citer | R

If you win Iowa you can unlimited supply of creamed corn. For Bernie that is worth more than winning the Presidency

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-04 14:20:10
Link | Citer | R

Holy crap, that latest Gallup poll. 49% approval, 50% disapproval for a pollster that is almost always on the low end. How’s that impeachment working for you guys?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-04 15:01:53
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Holy crap, that latest Gallup poll. 49% approval, 50% disapproval for a pollster that is almost always on the low end. How’s that impeachment working for you guys?

Actually, 50% approval and 49% disapproval after adjustment. Focusing on a single poll doesn't seem very statisticianal, and the average of numerous polls is about the same as it has been over the years. The impeachment wan't expected to change that, given that people are voting party lines on both sides. Nice try at gloating though, better luck next time.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-04 15:26:06
Link | Citer | R

So, you made up words, your still don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, and you linked an entire paragraph to a site that hasn’t even factored in the latest Gallup poll? I don’t need luck, you can’t rebut worth a crap.

Statisticianal...look for it in the new Miriam Webster ;)

Look at the link again...it definitely includes the latest Gallup poll, and like I said it is actually 50% approval/49% disapproval after adjustment. I'd post the criteria for that adjustment, but last time you became angry and said I didn't need to.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-02-04 15:31:12
Link | Citer | R

Same way it worked for Clinton.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-04 15:33:50
Link | Citer | R

Let’s break down this post. You repeated stuff that I have said recently as if somehow I didn’t know it, then linked an entire paragraph (for some reason) to a site I’m already familiar with and hoped that somehow it would do all the work of rebutting my point in your behalf.

If you’re so suited to this argument, then tell me what “after adjustment” means, because judging by your post you’re repeating something in the wrong context and don’t actually know how any of this works.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-04 15:44:30
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Statisticianal...look for it in the new Miriam Webster ;)

Okay.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-04 15:44:47
Link | Citer | R

Let’s break down this post. You repeated stuff that I have said recently as if somehow I didn’t know it, then linked an entire paragraph (for some reason) to a site I’m already familiar with and hoped that somehow it would do all the work of rebutting my point in your behalf.

If you’re so suited to this argument, then tell me what “after adjustment” means, because judging by your post you’re repeating something in the wrong context and don’t actually know how any of this works.

I didn't offer a rebuttal, I actually agreed with your Gallup poll numbers. I simply offered a larger sample pool of polls, instead of focusing on just one single poll. Out of this arose the need for the creation if a new word: Statisticianal. You're welcome.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-04 15:47:02
Link | Citer | R

I didn't offer a rebuttal, I actually agreed with your Gallup poll numbers. I simply offered a larger sample pool of polls, instead of focusing on just one single poll. Out of this arose the need for the creation if a new word: Statisticianal. You're welcome.

So, you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, and offered a website that I’m intimately familiar with as a way of trying to one-up me. Weird flex, but okay.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-04 15:47:45
Link | Citer | R

Pump up the impeachment !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-04 15:51:49
Link | Citer | R

So, you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, and offered a website that I’m intimately familiar with as a way of trying to one-up me. Weird flex, but okay.

I simply posted a link to a site that supports your Gallup poll claim, and also offers additional information. I don't really care to hear how intimate you are with that site, I mean, we all have our fetishes...but ew.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-04 15:59:28
Link | Citer | R

I do appreciate some good curves.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-04 17:08:05
Link | Citer | R

Curvy you say first result:

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-04 19:09:23
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

I don't think that qualifies as a normal distribution.
By fonewear 2020-02-04 19:18:05
Link | Citer | R

I don't think that qualifies as a normal distribution.

Wide on all sides !
By fonewear 2020-02-04 19:19:16
Link | Citer | R

Nothing wrong with a curvy girl. Also what was the topic again ?
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-04 19:21:59
Link | Citer | R

When someone says they look like Janet Jackson:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-04 19:24:31
Link | Citer | R

Nothing wrong with a curvy girl. Also what was the topic again ?

Impeachment, so anything equally irrelevant will suffice!
By fonewear 2020-02-04 19:25:56
Link | Citer | R

Trump is a big sum *** I'd wager he is one of the larger Presidents in recent history.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-05 00:30:46
Link | Citer | R

Trump is a big sum *** I'd wager he is one of the larger Presidents in recent history.

I decided to check on that, and you're right!

Trump comes in at #3, but Taft still had a whopping 101 pounds on him. Trump could eat James Madison and still be a pound short.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-05 09:40:45
Link | Citer | R

I decided to check on that, and you're right!

Trump comes in at #3, but Taft still had a whopping 101 pounds on him. Trump could eat James Madison and still be a pound short.
There is no way that Trump will get stuck in the white house bathtub like Taft did.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62