That Impeachment Thing....

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » That impeachment thing....
That impeachment thing....
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 09:58:06
Link | Citer | R

LWC did a scathing overview of the report vs what Democrats have said in the past, complete with the action CNN clips of them saying things that have been disproved. It's humorous in the way Crowder is, but it's still got all the exact quotes, sections, subsections, video clips and references. The argument itself is airtight, I expect the leftists here will just attack the person instead.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-17 10:19:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Oh hey you guys remember that "Russian prostitute pee tape" silliness? The one that Vic and friends still believe was true. Yeah turns out it was a joke from one official to another that got overheard and Steele decided to put it in his anti-Trump "dossier" that he sold the Democrats.
As I pointed out some time in the past a pee tape exists and its probably fake.

Quote:
Same dossier that the Democrats used to get a FISA warrant to spy on Candidate and later President Trump. Same people who then *leaked* that information to CNN who've been on a PR campaign against Trump.
The FBI got the FISA warrant NOT the democrats and the Steele dossier did not exist when the first warrant was obtained.

Quote:
So like I said, if Democrats are willing to lie and commit felonies to gain power, what won't they do? How corrupt is the left side of politics in the USA these days?
Not near as corrupt as the President.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 10:27:38
Link | Citer | R

Just a sample

Senate questioning IG Horowitz about the report.

Senator Ted Cruz:
Quote:
A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email, that is in turn used as a basis for a sworn statement to the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?

IG Horowitz:
Quote:
That is correct, that is what occurred.

That is what happened to get the FISA warrant on Carter Page which created the "Russian Collusion" narrative that was used for the Mueller investigation.

Carter Page was working for the FBI and CIA to gain information on Russian activity. The Democrats working in those agencies then lied and altered evidence to say he was working for the Russians in order to get at Trump.

That level of Democrat corruption is whats been going on since before President Trump got elected. That is how much they are willing to lie, cheat and steal to get power. "Deep State" is just radical Democrats who happen to also be high ranking government officials who are ok with abusing their position to enact "social justice".
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-17 10:34:45
Link | Citer | R

"The Democrats working in those agencies."

This is where it all falls apart, its where it has always fallen apart, the Democrats are not running the FBI, nor do they have anyone working there. Nothing that happens at the FBI has anything to do with either political party. The current FBI director is not a Republican because he was appointed by Trump, the last director was not a Democrat because he was appointed by Obama.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 10:37:16
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Was never a tape, was never anyone peeing on anyone, it was a joke between Democrat officials at a bar that got overheard and put in the Steele Dossier. We know this because Horowitz's office interviewed the source of that component and they plainly said it was a joke said over drinks.

The FBI got the FISA warrant NOT the democrats and the Steele dossier did not exist when the first warrant was obtained.

Sorry but you got proved wrong here, Democrats who just happen to also be high ranking FBI and CIA officials lied to get the FISA warrant to conduct illegal opposition research against the Trump Campaign.

"Radical Democrats" are not just politicians, they are also regular people working regular jobs, like FBI agent, or Intel Analyst. I would know they are my neighbors. Most government workers are Democrats btw.

Imagine for a moment Chanti or Vic working as a senior official in either the FBI or CIA surrounded by others with the same leaning. They are there in the office bemoaning how bad candidate Trump is and how much of a disaster it would be for him to get elected. Then across someone's desk comes this information that *might* be bad for Candidate Trump?

What do they do? Do they follow the rules or do they bend them. "for the good nation" and all that? Would someone like Chanti or Vic lie in an attempt to defeat Candidate Trump and assist Candidate Hillary to become the next President? Well we now have evidence that some Democrats thought it was a good idea to do exactly that.

Did anyone notice that out of those 17 critical errors and numerous smaller errors, absolutely none were in favor of Candidate / President Trump? I mean a 100% error rate against someone is pretty damn strong evidence of bias.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 10:47:35
Link | Citer | R

Another quote that's damning as hell, but totally not the "Democrats" right...

Sorry for it being a run on but I wanted to quote the guy exactly word for word.

IG Horowitz:
Quote:
There is such a range of conduct here that is inexplicable and the answers we got were not satisfactory that we are left trying to understand how could all these errors have occurred over a nine month period or so among three teams, hand picked, one of the highest profile, the highest profile case in the FBI, going to the very top of the organization involving a Presidential Campaign.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 11:42:08
Link | Citer | R

Now how is all this related to impeachment? Look at the "witness's" the Democrats called for their kangaroo court. All members of the state department, all who were unhappy with President Trump, and all loyal Democrats. Some where quite funny in how they danced the line so as not to technically lie, but still give ample fuel to the Democrat cause, while others blatantly lied *cough* "overheard both sides of phone calls" *cough*.

Again if Democrats are willing to falsify evidence, lie, cheat and steal at for the chance at power, what else would they be willing to do? Is there a price to high even for them? If not, then should anyone trust anything a Democrat says?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-17 11:44:13
Link | Citer | R

Oh hey you guys remember that "Russian prostitute pee tape" silliness? The one that Vic and friends still believe was true. Yeah turns out it was a joke from one official to another that got overheard and Steele decided to put it in his anti-Trump "dossier" that he sold the Democrats.

Same dossier that the Democrats used to get a FISA warrant to spy on Candidate and later President Trump. Same people who then *leaked* that information to CNN who've been on a PR campaign against Trump.

So like I said, if Democrats are willing to lie and commit felonies to gain power, what won't they do? How corrupt is the left side of politics in the USA these days?

I saw the tape it was tame by my perverted standards !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-17 11:44:55
Link | Citer | R

Also if we impeach every President with a pee fetish well...even George Washington would have been impeached !
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-17 11:46:09
Link | Citer | R

lol, all of the witnesses were Trump loyalists, that's how Sondland got the job in the first place. None of them are Democrats.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 16:40:43
Link | Citer | R

Senate is already prepared to summarily dismiss the whole thing as presented, which I think is kinda cheap. Guess they trying to take the high road rather then ram through a string of "witness's" to testify that the Democrats, especially Biden and Clinton, are corrupt.

So who remembers the Democrats using the IRS to attack conservative political non-profits? When that dust storm settled it was "a few low ranking individuals", sounds kinda familiar now huh. Almost like a repeating pattern of behavior.
By Viciouss 2019-12-17 16:45:35
Link | Citer | R

McConnell has already ruled out a motion to dismiss weeks ago. He couldn't get the votes for it.
By fonewear 2019-12-17 17:16:03
Link | Citer | R

Was never a tape, was never anyone peeing on anyone, it was a joke between Democrat officials at a bar that got overheard and put in the Steele Dossier. We know this because Horowitz's office interviewed the source of that component and they plainly said it was a joke said over drinks.

Sorry but you got proved wrong here, Democrats who just happen to also be high ranking FBI and CIA officials lied to get the FISA warrant to conduct illegal opposition research against the Trump Campaign.

"Radical Democrats" are not just politicians, they are also regular people working regular jobs, like FBI agent, or Intel Analyst. I would know they are my neighbors. Most government workers are Democrats btw.

Imagine for a moment Chanti or Vic working as a senior official in either the FBI or CIA surrounded by others with the same leaning. They are there in the office bemoaning how bad candidate Trump is and how much of a disaster it would be for him to get elected. Then across someone's desk comes this information that *might* be bad for Candidate Trump?

What do they do? Do they follow the rules or do they bend them. "for the good nation" and all that? Would someone like Chanti or Vic lie in an attempt to defeat Candidate Trump and assist Candidate Hillary to become the next President? Well we now have evidence that some Democrats thought it was a good idea to do exactly that.

Did anyone notice that out of those 17 critical errors and numerous smaller errors, absolutely none were in favor of Candidate / President Trump? I mean a 100% error rate against someone is pretty damn strong evidence of bias.

The first critical error I made was coming to FFXIAH PnR section!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-17 19:33:27
Link | Citer | R

The Pee Tape Is Real, but It’s Fake
There’s a video going around that no one’s really talking about. What makes it most unreal is how believable it is.

Slate, I have linked this before.

Quote:
Carter Page was working for the FBI and CIA to gain information on Russian activity.
You keep forgetting that link thing.

In actuality the FBI had been watching Page since 2012 because they knew the Russians were trying to develop him as an asset. This part really has nothing to do with Paige and everything to do with Russia.

Quote:
The Democrats working in those agencies then lied and altered evidence to say he was working for the Russians in order to get at Trump....
Prove they were democrats.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-17 19:34:22
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
The first critical error I made was coming to FFXIAH PnR section!
But you love it you masochist you.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 19:57:46
Link | Citer | R

Slate, I have linked this before.

That's like vanity fair.

You keep forgetting that link thing.

In actuality the FBI had been watching Page since 2012 because they knew the Russians were trying to develop him as an asset. This part really has nothing to do with Paige and everything to do with Russia.

Thankfully we don't need your CNN based opinions, the FBI and CIA themselves already said Page was an asset for them. It's all in Horowitz's report, and thankfully he had the sources interviewed directly and didn't rely on interpretations. Original submitted statement said Page was an information for the FBI and CIA in relation to Russian matters, the Democrat changed the statement to "not". That statement is what was leaked to your WaPo friends who passed it along to CNN and others in the Media Industrial Complex.

In fact the person who altered that email, the one your opinion is based on, is currently under a criminal investigation for falsifying evidence. But hey not like facts and evidence was ever something you particularly believed in anyway.

The guys on CNN told you that there was a tape of Trump pissing on Russian prostitutes along with Carter Page being a Russian agent. No need to actually dig any further, hell at your age it's a herculean effort just to read words, best to let others just tell you what to think.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 19:59:12
Link | Citer | R

Prove they were democrats.

100% of errors made were to the detriment of Candidate / President Trump, 0% of those errors were to his benefit.

That's more evidence the Schiff has.

But hey, lets say it again

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD!
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-17 20:26:21
Link | Citer | R

Stuff...
LINKS.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-12-17 20:39:13
Link | Citer | R

Stuff...
LINKS.

Goal posts.

There is no link you would accept. Any news site you would immediately dismiss. I already provided a video with the referenced quotes taken verbatim along with news clips of the people saying what was referenced. You didn't bother with it.

Instead I just said what was in the report itself, it's on you to read the report or not. I spent time doing my due diligence because I don't trust anyone to provide me with any sort of unbiased information. At best they can indicate a general direction to dig in. Many of you on the other hand take all your information from a biased talking head on TV.

Or did you forget I was the person telling all the birthers they were idiots back in 2008.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-17 21:51:26
Link | Citer | R

Saevel, I REALLY HATE videos. I read. Please post links to print stuff, I will read them.

Promise.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-12-17 22:35:56
Link | Citer | R

Saevel, I REALLY HATE videos. I read. Please post links to print stuff, I will read them.

Promise.

Chanti, you will never see any links. They don't exist. When someone creates a scenario in their mind, then posts their ideas as facts...no evidence exists. If you corner someone with this habit, they will typically revert to victim mode, using the snowflake defense:

Quote:
Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD!

I mean, how do you argue that? There's the underlying truth within that comment, but tainted with the poor sarcasm by the person posting it.
By Eboneezer 2019-12-18 00:54:43
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
When someone creates a scenario in their mind, then posts their ideas as facts...no evidence exists.

Where was this logic after Sondland testified?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-12-18 08:51:30
Link | Citer | R

Trump Urged To Resign Before Impeachment Vote: 'It Would Be The Most Shared Tweet Of All Time'
Newsweek

Trump’s Impeachment Letter Gets Constitution Wildly Wrong

Bloomberg
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-18 09:04:49
Link | Citer | R

Seriously Chanti....
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-18 11:10:34
Link | Citer | R

Newsweek is still in business...you learn something new every day.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-18 11:13:57
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Or did you forget I was the person telling all the birthers they were idiots back in 2008.
So you think Donald Trump is an idiot, but support him as President?

I think most of you guys are stupid but so am I...

So I guess it evens out !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-18 11:25:35
Link | Citer | R

If we didn't support idiots in public office, there wouldn't be many officials left to support.

I tend to support the idiots who take the least out of my wallet, because I know I can spend it more wisely than the idiots who think they can tax and spend their way to a utopia.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-18 11:54:57
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Denmark, Finland and Norway have high tax rates and I'm pretty sure they have better QoL than Americans.

They also have a fraction of our population.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62