Pakistan
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-01-17 03:49:55
Link | Citer | R

Link

Time for another log on the fire of debate about Islamic practices and culture.

So, apparently in Pakistan, people are shunned if they have a child "out of wedlock", and adultery can be punishable with death.

But .... it's apparently acceptable to murder newborn infants, or abandon them at the dump?

How does a culture develop in this way, really?

I know I've read stories about the Ancient Spartans abandoning ill newborns. But this Islam-based practice in Pakistan sounds like women will abandon or kill even healthy newborn children, solely to avoid social persecution for being a "sinner"?

How is the heartless, soulless act of killing an innocent and helpless infant not also considered a vile sin?
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-17 04:06:17
Link | Citer | R

Prom Night dumpster babies.

Also, Islam is stupid, yeah, I said it.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-17 04:11:50
Link | Citer | R

He thinks this only happens with Islam

[+]
 Kujata.Wumble
Serveur: Kujata
user: sruon
By Kujata.Wumble 2011-01-17 04:36:43
Link | Citer | R

ps: this happens everywhere
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-17 04:40:19
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like christianity a century or 2 ago on back. Well except the shunning that's everywhere still lol. Well not as much as say jsut a few decades ago but still.

Hell orginal sin is even funnier
[+]
 Cerberus.Shaan
Serveur: Cerberus
user: 1spjolst
By Cerberus.Shaan 2011-01-17 05:13:12
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:

your a *** dumbass lol, never heard of this happening anywhere. And if it ever did it has nothing to do with islam, it would take *** up people to do such a thing. I know plenty of people who have had kids outside marriage in pakistan.

So lets sum my rant up, your Stupid. have a nice day.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-17 05:14:12
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Shaan said:

Odin.Zicdeh said:

your a *** dumbass lol, never heard of this happening anywhere. And if it ever did it has nothing to do with islam, it would take *** up people to do such a thing. I know plenty of people who have had kids outside marriage in pakistan.

You're*
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-17 05:18:53
Link | Citer | R

You've never heard of a prom night dumpster baby? Have you been living under a rock or something?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-17 05:20:51
Link | Citer | R

We don't have proms in the UK

Well my school didn't anyway.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-17 05:22:53
Link | Citer | R

But you do have family guy no?

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-17 05:23:47
Link | Citer | R

We do lol.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-17 05:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Shaan said:

Odin.Zicdeh said:

Never said it didn't happen anywhere else.

You lack even the most basic comprehension skills by the way. Prom Night Dumpster Baby is an American reference to this happening, so obviously I'm well aware it happens, at the very least, in the United States as well.

So actually, you're the dumbass, and Islam is still stupid.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shaan
By Cerberus.Shaan 2011-01-17 05:36:00
Link | Citer | R

No reason to why Islam is stupid , No proof to as why its stupid yet you say it is so it MUST BE TRUE. I'm the dumbass because I explained why i said what i did yet all you an do is hate on a religeon you clearly don't know?

This is the part you explain why 1.Islam is stupid, 2. show proof ISLAM ENCOURAGES WHATEVER THAT IS, or my favourite number 3. stfu before people label you for even posting ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-17 05:40:48
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Shaan said:
No reason to why Islam is stupid , No proof to as why its stupid yet you say it is so it MUST BE TRUE. I'm the dumbass because I explained why i said what i did yet all you an do is hate on a religeon you clearly don't know?

This is the part you explain why 1.Islam is stupid, 2. show proof ISLAM ENCOURAGES WHATEVER THAT IS, or my favourite number 3. stfu before people label you for even posting ***.

People can have opinions Broseidon.

I'm not particularly fond of Islam and its archaic ideals myself.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shaan
By Cerberus.Shaan 2011-01-17 05:47:08
Link | Citer | R

People are welcome to their opinion, good to discuss stuff but you cant make a comment like "islam is stupid" without backing it up lol.

If you post something like this on a public forum you should at least have something to justify it.

[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-17 05:55:57
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Shaan said:

First off, know that I hate all religion, at least the organization of such.

1. Muhammad is/was a False prophet. While Islam acknowledges the existence of Jesus Christ, they completely ignore the fact he said "There shall be none after me" or whatever. (Sort of in the same line how all the Christians totally call Old Testament ***, even though the New Testament negates it as said by Christ). Additionally, the amount of denial from Islamic followers is even shocking to my already jaded eyes. You can't get through 2 pages of the Koran without some ***about how the Infidel is less, the Nonbeliever should be eradicated, ect, while at the same time, you always hear them saying "Oh, it's preaching lolpeace ugyz". Also, Muhammad was a pedophile, though to be fair, 9 is still legal around those parts.

2. I never said this was Islam related, Islam is just stupid, for more information See: 1.

[+]
 Cerberus.Shaan
By Cerberus.Shaan 2011-01-17 06:05:22
Link | Citer | R

How did i know that was coming lol XD, every person uses that same arguement in every debate when have nothing else to say.

I agree with you about the pedophile thing, I was brought up to follow Islam, left it after studying, even so it in no way encourages the killing of any life, which is what this stupid forum was made to discuss (btw whoever started this forum is a retard)

it doesn't matter much to me but i thought i'd post this link anyway.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101110081154AAifMKu
(yes i know i keep editing this post! lol, islam is not stupid, if it were none of the facts in this link or any other related would be, and take into account the Quran is a unchanged text in no way edited since it was written)

just a lil something people overlook

my personal opinion is If Muhammad was a prophet,he was not a good one, he abused this to commit sick acts (yes the pedo thing). Even tho I don't follow this religion, because he chose to abuse his position doesn't mean he was a false prophet.

Prophet = Messenger of god.

anyway i'm done with this topic lol.

[+]
 Asura.Katniss
Serveur: Asura
user: Katniss
By Asura.Katniss 2011-01-17 06:12:09
Link | Citer | R

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-17 07:44:40
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
According to Pakistani law, anyone found to have abandoned an infant can be jailed for seven years, while anyone guilty of secretly burying a child can be imprisoned for two years. Murder is punishable with life imprisonment.

Quote:
In the conservative Muslim nation, where the birth of children outside of marriage is condemned and adultery is a crime punishable by death under strict interpretations of Islamic law, infanticide is a crime on the rise.

Elana can't read his own links. Who is surprised?
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-01-17 08:21:48
Link | Citer | R

When I saw this..I shook my head.. The western society needs moar procreation...
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-17 08:53:34
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Shaan said:
anyway i'm done with this topic lol.

/Bow

Luz said:

Me!
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-01-17 09:47:09
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Shaan said:

Odin.Zicdeh said:

Of course you do. I am not saying that you're full of ***, just that it is terribly coincidental. I mean, it's one thing if you said that you knew some Islamic people. But just to happen to know "plenty of people who have had kids outside marriage in Pakistan?" That's pretty specific. And there's always that one person who has direct knowledge of the obscure or remote situation.

"Oh yeah? Well my sister IS a volunteer firefighter in Iceland's Third Fire Protection area and SHE says..."

"My Dad was the software programmer for the Apollo 13 Mission and HE says..."

"I was THERE when the government buried Jimmy Hoffa's body in Newfoundland - so it's really not a mystery to me!"

Those kinds of things.

Edit: And anyways, even if you DO know plenty of unwed families in Pakistan - that still doesn't mean ***. Unless you're saying you know enough to represent the full spectrum of social, economic and religious conditions in that country.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-01-17 09:50:00
Link | Citer | R

There is no god
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-17 09:53:25
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-01-17 13:20:13
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:

Luz, you're always good for a "lulz".

The article describes how infanticide is a "crime on the rise", meaning its practice is becoming increasingly more common. However, it is NOT (according to the article) being prosecuted more commonly. In fact, the article states that infanticide is rarely even investigated by law officials in Pakistan.

[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-17 13:25:26
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-17 13:40:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Luz said:

Umm... Really? I guess we are all suppose to ww
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-17 13:46:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Luz said:

The article describes how infanticide is a "crime on the rise", meaning its practice is becoming increasingly more common. However, it is NOT (according to the article) being prosecuted more commonly. In fact, the article states that infanticide is rarely even investigated by law officials in Pakistan.

Your OP says:

Quote:
But .... it's apparently acceptable to murder newborn infants, or abandon them at the dump?

When it is really not. Crime being on the rise doesn't make it acceptable. You're the joke in this thread.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-01-18 09:29:48
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:

Your OP says:

Quote:

When it is really not. Crime being on the rise doesn't make it acceptable. You're the joke in this thread.

Ummm, I'd venture to say that a crime being on the rise means more and more people are finding it to be an acceptable practice. If not, then the crime wouldn't be on the rise.

It's ok if you can't use your brain though, Goldilocks.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9