Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 22:40:42
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
Also doesn't imply that God destroyed Sodom because of homosexuality.

Hey Starr, what is wrong with orgies?
Not for me to say, read the scriptures. I'm poly-sexual and go to an S&M dungeon once-twice a month, inb4 "liar" etc from virginfags and other *** who hate to accept my superiority. I am not a great Christian in myself but I am a brilliant Christian apologetic, theologian and preacher because I understand and can explain scriptures to those who need help to understand. If I can get one person into Heaven and myself forever burn in Hell then I could not be happier as I am very humble really, but I wish you guys would wake up and accept the reality that is God.
I, uh...

WHAT?!
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-19 22:42:09
Link | Citer | R

umad Anye
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 22:44:13
Link | Citer | R

No.... No, I think you are. o_o;
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-19 22:46:06
Link | Citer | R

Really? Why?
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-01-19 22:50:14
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
Cerberus.Starr said:

Not for me to say, read the scriptures. I'm poly-sexual and go to an S&M dungeon once-twice a month, inb4 "liar" etc from virginfags and other *** who hate to accept my superiority. I am not a great Christian in myself but I am a brilliant Christian apologetic, theologian and preacher because I understand and can explain scriptures to those who need help to understand. If I can get one person into Heaven and myself forever burn in Hell then I could not be happier as I am very humble really, but I wish you guys would wake up and accept the reality that is God.
I, uh...

WHAT?!

Took the words right out of my mouth.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-01-19 22:52:18
Link | Citer | R

what is this thread about exactly?

Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-19 22:52:30
Link | Citer | R

Doesn't make the points I raise any less relevant, I'm sure it makes them baseless and worthless to some idiots but in reality it does not at all, I still want people to try and defend their uninformed, biased opinions for my lulz.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-19 22:52:45
Link | Citer | R

ITT: Pakistan

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-01-19 23:33:17
Link | Citer | R

hur dur

wth did I read
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 23:35:29
Link | Citer | R

I don't think it was clear that I was implying he was "mad" in the other sense of the word. <_<;
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 23:56:30
Link | Citer | R

It's vernacular here in the US, too....
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-01-20 00:00:47
Link | Citer | R

Those places have legit dungeons?

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-20 03:07:19
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Really? Why?

Same reason people think that I am so angry.

I really am not and I did not pick up any angry tone in that hilarious post, but perhaps now you see it from my side :P

I knew you were a hypocrite, but now it is just laughable. Certainly you do not have to practice everything you preach, but if you are like that then do not even bother preaching.
I'm not a hypocrite. Again, I would be a hypocrite if I was telling you to and not to do something based on my opinion or belief then myself not doing it. It is not hypocritical to tell people that they should get their guidance from the scriptures, knowing I need to do so myself, but myself not following them as well as I could.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-01-20 03:34:01
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Wombat said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Bahamut.Kara said:
Sylph.Cossack said:
Kara everything you quoted was from the Torah.

So your bible only has the new testament?

Just because it is in the old testament does not mean it is not apart of the bible. Most Christian churchs still use the old testament in their teachings.....Genesis is old testment yet for some reason it is still used to preach intelligent design.

old is still very relevant for those who give a rats *** about Jesus

Matthew 5:
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
just sayin'
last I checked we were on Earth, just sayin'
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-01-20 03:35:20
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
Really? Why?

Same reason people think that I am so angry.

I really am not and I did not pick up any angry tone in that hilarious post, but perhaps now you see it from my side :P

I knew you were a hypocrite, but now it is just laughable. Certainly you do not have to practice everything you preach, but if you are like that then do not even bother preaching.
I'm not a hypocrite. Again, I would be a hypocrite if I was telling you to and not to do something based on my opinion or belief then myself not doing it. It is not hypocritical to tell people that they should get their guidance from the scriptures, knowing I need to do so myself, but myself not following them as well as I could.

Conversation in my mind!

Starr: Get your guidance from the scriptures.
Spicy: Do you?
Starr: No, but I know I need to.
Spicy: What a nonhypocritical statement.
Starr: Yeah I know, here, hold my beer.
Spicy: Okay my wise friend.

spicy I prefer liquor but I'll drink a beer for this. or three.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-20 05:14:23
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Anye said:
I don't think it was clear that I was implying he was "mad" in the other sense of the word. <_<;
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2011-01-20 12:11:21
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Cerberus.Starr said:

This actually made me laugh out loud.

Especially the parts in bold.
 Cerberus.Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-20 14:53:43
Link | Citer | R

Was very drunk, makes me laugh too but erm I was using humble as in I put people before myself in situations where only one of us could benefit, but I'm not humble in that I don't value other people above myself because I don't lie. Also meant to say poly amorous there not poly-sexual which means I have sex with people of both genders.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2011-01-20 16:21:26
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Was very drunk, makes me laugh too but erm I was using humble as in I put people before myself in situations where only one of us could benefit,
I think the word you are looking for here is selfless. That isn't what humble means, in any sense of the word.

Cerberus.Starr said:
but I'm not humble in that I don't value other people above myself because I don't lie.
These words don't make sense when you combine them like this. What are you trying to say?

Cerberus.Starr said:
Also meant to say poly amorous there not poly-sexual which means I have sex with people of both genders.

Polyamorous means you practice having more than one intimate relationship at a given time, and everyone participating knows it.
Polysexual means you don't really think that genders can be defined into a set pair of genders, find yourself interested in the spectrum.

Essentially, they mean you believe in keeping your options (among other things) open. Just in slightly different ways.

But again, your meaning is unclear. Are you polyamorous or polysexual?
 Phoenix.Excelior
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2011-01-26 19:11:43
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Link Time for another log on the fire of debate about Islamic practices and culture. So, apparently in Pakistan, people are shunned if they have a child "out of wedlock", and adultery can be punishable with death. But .... it's apparently acceptable to murder newborn infants, or abandon them at the dump? How does a culture develop in this way, really? I know I've read stories about the Ancient Spartans abandoning ill newborns. But this Islam-based practice in Pakistan sounds like women will abandon or kill even healthy newborn children, solely to avoid social persecution for being a "sinner"? How is the heartless, soulless act of killing an innocent and helpless infant not also considered a vile sin?

Hey lets just repeat mindless drible that's been said a thousand times over and claim we're having a real intellectual thought. I guess it's easier to pretend.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9