First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 16:33:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kara said:
So you are going to insist that how you see the scripture is the correct way? That only after 2000+ years of bible interruption yours is the only correct way to interrupt those passages?

I'm sure everyone else believed they were correct too.
Read them as they are, then; I am just saying that the passages speak for themselves once placed within their context.
 Cerberus.Nutt
Serveur: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-19 16:33:18
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
***, go to kill a tree in attowa and suddenly the thread blows up. What did I miss?
Cerberus.Nutt said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Cerberus.Starr said:
I laughed, but God doesn't hate ***. I was discussing this not 2 hours ago, God sees a man who fornicates with a woman in the same light as a homosexual, he does not weigh any sin more than another.
its a shame he didnt think that when he saw them plowing each in the butt in Sodom when he dropped them fireballs. Its in the bible, so it must be true.
They were punished because they continued to disobey the law at that time (the 10 Commandments).
Even if you were correct (thanks Anye for pointing that out) why would they deserve to all die? That is *** ridiculous and uncalled for and trust me, I know the meaning of uncalled for!
Cerberus.Starr said:
Also doesn't imply that God destroyed Sodom because of homosexuality.
Hey Starr, what is wrong with orgies? Maybe if I followed jesus I could be as stupid as he was.. Assuming he existed and was actually this miracle worker.

God and Abraham had this discussion before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis 18.

23And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

24Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?

25That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

26And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

After more negotiating, this number was reduced down to:

32And he said, Oh let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

For God to destroy the city, there were less than 10 righteous people there. If they were righteous, they were spared.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 16:38:23
Link | Citer | R

what is righteous?
By Wombat 2011-01-19 16:48:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
what is righteous?

thine avy
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 16:49:40
Link | Citer | R

Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
what is righteous?

thine avy
No, thine! <3 Wolfwood
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 16:49:57
Link | Citer | R

Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
what is righteous?

thine avy
thy flattery shall gain you no merit.
:P
gah!
the paladin snuck a post in there when i wasn't looking!
if you play pld do you have 2 know beebles?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Nutt
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-19 17:25:56
Link | Citer | R

Spic, you really don't have to be rude to me. In no way have I disrespected you in this thread and I would appreciate the same treatment.

If you do not like my posts, that's perfectly fine. Just say you don't agree and keep it moving.

I'll forgive you the first time. The next time, I will ask for the mods to ban you. Thanks.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 17:27:53
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Nutt said:
Spic, you really don't have to be rude to me. In no way have I disrespected you in this thread and I would appreciate the same treatment.

If you do not like my posts, that's perfectly fine. Just say you don't agree and keep it moving.

I'll forgive you the first time. The next time, I will ask for the mods to ban you. Thanks.
He will not be banned if you ask for him to be banned.
How about you let them use their own judgment rather than thinking that you asserting your opinion will sway theirs.

just to make it clear:
asking the mods to ban someone=doesn't usually get them banned.
mods=not your vengeance threat tools.
 Cerberus.Nutt
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-19 17:34:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Nutt said:

How about you let them use their own judgment rather than thinking that you asserting your opinion will sway theirs.

just to make it clear:

Being disrespectful towards others will get you banned. Telling me to f myself is disrespectful. Period. That is not an opinion.

You wouldn't let a random dude tell your mom, grandmother, wife, or daughter to go f herself.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 17:38:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Nutt said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Nutt said:

just to make it clear:

Being disrespectful towards others will get you banned. Telling me to f myself is disrespectful. Period. That is not an opinion.

You wouldn't let a random dude tell your mom, grandmother, wife, or daughter to go f herself.
yes I would.
i've told her that before.
my grandma wouldn't let a random person tell her that, so I don't think that would be a problem...hell for that matter if someone told my mom that she would probably go into /rage mode and liberate the person herself.
so i dunno what you're talking about.
the rest of the people don't exist for me so I don't have to worry about them.

being disrespectful to others CAN get you banned.
but it's not your decision.
it's the mods decision.
so you tattling on something they can evidently see themselves is not going to help your case.
or was a mod not posting in this thread already?(rhetorical question)
srsly.
anyhoo.
no need to further argue this stuff anymore.

/grin
edit:
and there goes anye without missing a beat.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 17:40:28
Link | Citer | R

The most it will get him is a warning, which, if he chooses not to listen, may lead to a topicban.

But Nutt, given your familiarity with the community of these forums, you shouldn't be surprised. I understand if you were offended by what he said, but it's not uncommon on these forums. tl;dr: Better get used to it.

Ryan, like with any other thread, it's cool to voice your opinion like anyone else, but do it civilly, please, and preferably without vulgar phrases.
 Cerberus.Nutt
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-19 17:43:15
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Nutt said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Nutt said:

just to make it clear:

yes I would.
i've told her that before.
my grandma wouldn't let a random person tell her that, so I don't think that would be a problem...hell for that matter if someone told my mom that she would probably go into /rage mode and liberate the person herself.
so i dunno what you're talking about.
the rest of the people don't exist for me so I don't have to worry about them.

being disrespectful to others CAN get you banned.
but it's not your decision.
it's the mods decision.
so you tattling on something they can evidently see themselves is not going to help your case.
or was a mod not posting in this thread already?(rhetorical question)
srsly.

If you and your mom play around like that, more power to you.

I said I would "ask" for them to be banned. I never once said they would be banned. They probably won't be since this type of behavior is generally accepted here.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 17:45:30
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Nutt said:

I said I would "ask" for them to be banned. I never once said they would be banned. They probably won't be since this type of behavior is generally accepted here.
What are you talking about playing around?
I'm not a warrior against injustice, my family members can fight their own battles fine.
but since this is based on a silly unsituational hypothetical that you made up there isn't really much room for me to compare it to anything in reality. who is this guy that insulted the person, do they have a relationship with me?
that kind of deal.
my decision would be pretty situational and unless this person meant physical harm to my family member i find it silly to involve myself in a verbal battle such as that.
anywhoo.
Anye already answered this for ya bigguy.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 17:47:22
Link | Citer | R

Pakistan!

...has nothing to do with the topic at hand! :D
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 17:48:40
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Pakistan!
...has nothing to do with the topic at hand! :D
hasn't for quite a few pages :P
topic probably needs to be rerolled lol.
i'm trying to think of a good way to do it but i'm drawing up /blank

/flee
 Cerberus.Nutt
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-19 17:50:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Nutt said:

What are you talking about playing around?
I'm not a warrior against injustice, my family members can fight their own battles fine.
but since this is based on a silly unsituational hypothetical that you made up there isn't really much room for me to compare it to anything in reality. who is this guy that insulted the person, do they have a relationship with me?
that kind of deal.
my decision would be pretty situational and unless this person meant physical harm to my family member i find it silly to involve myself in a verbal battle such as that.
anywhoo.
Anye already answered this for ya bigguy.

I was posting before I saw Anye's response.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-19 17:51:26
Link | Citer | R

I'm 1/2 Pakistan and i use the word bro to any gender.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 17:51:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Nutt said:
I was posting before I saw Anye's response.
took you 3 minutes to write a few lines of text?
f5 more?
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
I'm 1/2 Pakistan and i use the word bro to any gender.
are you really?
and what about babies?
/attempts reroll

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 17:54:35
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Nutt said:

I loled.

Please, don't forgive me.

Ragnarok.Anye said:
and preferably without vulgar phrases.

You know I don't operate that way.
it's because you are so metal, even the dudes in Pakistan think so.
on to that....i bet we reached the cap on how much one can beat the baby-killing dead horse in this thread...:(

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 17:56:35
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Nutt said:

I loled.

Please, don't forgive me.

Ragnarok.Anye said:

it's because you are so metal, even the dudes in Pakistan think so.

Are you trying to be funny?

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-01-19 17:57:46
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Anye said:

As long as you're aware of the consequences, Ryan.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-19 17:58:20
Link | Citer | R

My reaction to it for the third time exactly.
that's because you are so metal that your words kill babies.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-01-19 22:22:31
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Starr said:
Also doesn't imply that God destroyed Sodom because of homosexuality.

Hey Starr, what is wrong with orgies?
Not for me to say, read the scriptures. I'm poly-sexual and go to an S&M dungeon once-twice a month, inb4 "liar" etc from virginfags and other *** who hate to accept my superiority. I am not a great Christian in myself but I am a brilliant Christian apologetic, theologian and preacher because I understand and can explain scriptures to those who need help to understand. If I can get one person into Heaven and myself forever burn in Hell then I could not be happier as I am very humble really, but I wish you guys would wake up and accept the reality that is God.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9