Guy In Speedo Gets Through TSA Checkpoint

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Guy in Speedo gets through TSA checkpoint
Guy in Speedo gets through TSA checkpoint
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Sylph.Cossack
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 08:37:14
Link | Citer | R

Thats right the government is going to save you. We're all gonna die some day, I prefer to do so with with liberty and dignity.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 09:28:47
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
It's ok, just don't take the plane. Your dignity is not worth the life of hundreds of other people boarding the plane. On that note, I'm not saying some TSA agents aren't abusive and all.

It's like that for every single job that gives you authority, people have a feeling it's a major issue because the medias are constantly talking about it while in fact it's a really small %.

we've been over the "don't take the plane" idea a few times now, read some other posts and they'll explain to you why it's a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE notion.
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
Serveur: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-12-02 09:34:56
Link | Citer | R

Pretty sure this was a bigger deal when Lady Gaga went through topless.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-02 09:49:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Olue said:
I don't get what all the fuss is about.

After 9/11 everyone was ready to require people to get a colonoscopy to board a plane, now they can't even use virtual imaging/pat downs?

A/S/L? also can I grab your crotch?

And "security" hasn't become more lax since 9/11, it's become more stringent, more invasive, and with less returns. That's what all the fuss is about.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Cossack
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 09:57:02
Link | Citer | R

Don't worry scared little people. Your loving government will assure you of your safety and only steal you civil liberties in small percents so that the majority of dip shits dumb enough to believe them won't be overly alarmed.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-02 09:59:25
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
It's ok, just don't take the plane.

There's a whole world beyond your continent, with people travelling in and out from the U.S. Just saying.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Cossack
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 10:02:13
Link | Citer | R

By weapons are you refering to nail clippers and shampoo?

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-02 10:06:48
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Sylph.Cossack said:
Don't worry scared little people. Your loving government will assure you of your safety and only steal you civil liberties in small percents so that the majority of dip shits dumb enough to believe them won't be overly alarmed.

What freedom are you losing by being picked and having to pass throught a scanner? The freedom of getting on a plane without being scanned? What about the guy who wants the freedom to get on a plane with weapons :O

Quote:
There's a whole world beyond your continent, with people travelling in and out from the U.S. Just saying.

Failing to see the point? Why would it matter from where people comes?

Because most likely I wont take the car from sweden to U.S? Because if I have 2 weeks of vacation, going by a *** boat isn't viable option?

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Cossack
By Sylph.Cossack 2010-12-02 10:19:10
Link | Citer | R

If you don't want to visit a culture that values living with personal freedom and the accountability that comes with it then you're better off staying in Europe.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-12-02 10:21:03
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
It's ok, just don't take the plane. Your dignity is not worth the life of hundreds of other people boarding the plane. On that note, I'm not saying some TSA agents aren't abusive and all.

It's like that for every single job that gives you authority, people have a feeling it's a major issue because the medias are constantly talking about it while in fact it's a really small %.

we've been over the "don't take the plane" idea a few times now, read some other posts and they'll explain to you why it's a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE notion.

What's really hypocritical about this is that if they drop security and there's another terrorism act, people complaining against TSA will be the first to take up arms about the lack of security.

Really? How do you know?

And anyways, it's more about actually having some kind of effective security, vs useless pat downs, insanely expensive costs and ridiculous rules.

What I mean is, if someone will crash an airplane into a building using nail clippers - what prevents them from doing it with the arms of their eyeglasses. (No, it's ridiculous, nail clippers pose no threat.)

If you cannot bring more than xx ounces of liquid (like shampoo) - because you might take the plane hostage, don't you think there's a criminal mastermind somewhere with the awesome power to oh, I don't know, steal a couple other people's shampoo? (Oh, it's supposed to prevent people from bringing explosives on a plane? What, they can't tell? Oh yeah, and a little bit of gasoline is ok, just not too much, mkay?)

If I have to store my cane in a locker in the front of the plane because I might beat someone to death with it, why do we even allow people who are moderately strong on planes? They might rip the arms off chairs and beat everyone to death. (Getting the point? There is no *** shortage of ways to hurt people on a plane.)

Why can luggage have straps travel nooses?

Why are boots skull crushers allowed?

Don't forget long fingernails organic eye gougers!

The point is that for all of the money, hassle, embarrassment and doucheyness - we're really not getting very much security.

Ragnarok.Zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-12-02 10:21:34
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Sylph.Cossack said:

What freedom are you losing by being picked and having to pass throught a scanner? The freedom of getting on a plane without being scanned? What about the guy who wants the freedom to get on a plane with weapons :O

Quote:

Because most likely I wont take the car from sweden to U.S? Because if I have 2 weeks of vacation, going by a *** boat isn't viable option?

Don't go to US if you don't want to be screened then?
Are you really that closed minded? You can't think about other ppl than yourself? I can run with a *** naked through the *** airport, i dont care.

It's the principle. Especially when it comes to the TSA putting their *** hands on children. But I guess its for a good cause hurrdurr?

The whole world are terrorists and everyone is out to get us!! If you dont wanna be assfucked by a 2 ft ***, then don't come here!!

But there's no point in arguing with someone who has twisted HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE opinions anyway.

Might as well just close the borders to U.S, dont let anyone come in or go out, lesser risks for a terrorist bombing then, amirite? God bless the land of freedom.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 10:31:09
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:

What's really hypocritical about this is that if they drop security and there's another terrorism act, people complaining against TSA will be the first to take up arms about the lack of security.

if you truly believe that then you're a fool.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 10:34:50
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Sylph.Cossack said:

Quote:

Don't go to US if you don't want to be screened then?
Are you really that closed minded? You can't think about other ppl than yourself? I can run with a *** naked through the *** airport, i dont care.

It's the principle. Especially when it comes to the TSA putting their *** hands on children. But I guess its for a good cause hurrdurr?

The whole world are terrorists and everyone is out to get us!! If you dont wanna be assfucked by a 2 ft ***, then don't come here!!

But there's no point in arguing with someone who has twisted HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE opinions anyway.

Might as well just close the borders to U.S, dont let anyone come in or go out, lesser risks for a terrorist bombing then, amirite? God bless the land of freedom.

you're trying to use too much logic sir, he doesn't understand it.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 10:35:18
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Cossack said:

calm down republitard
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 10:36:10
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Sylph.Cossack said:
If you don't want to visit a culture that values living with personal freedom and the accountability that comes with it then you're better off staying in Europe.

Freedom = being able to do whatever you want. You can't have true freedom if there are laws / rules. Anarchy is closer to freedom.

Quote:
Really? How do you know?

And anyways, it's more about actually having some kind of effective security, vs useless pat downs, insanely expensive costs and ridiculous rules.

What I mean is, if someone will crash an airplane into a building using nail clippers - what prevents them from doing it with the arms of their eyeglasses. (No, it's ridiculous, nail clippers pose no threat.)

If you cannot bring more than xx ounces of liquid (like shampoo) - because you might take the plane hostage, don't you think there's a criminal mastermind somewhere with the awesome power to oh, I don't know, steal a couple other people's shampoo? (Oh, it's supposed to prevent people from bringing explosives on a plane? What, they can't tell? Oh yeah, and a little bit of gasoline is ok, just not too much, mkay?)

If I have to store my cane in a locker in the front of the plane because I might beat someone to death with it, why do we even allow people who are moderately strong on planes? They might rip the arms off chairs and beat everyone to death. (Getting the point? There is no *** shortage of ways to hurt people on a plane.)

Why can luggage have straps travel nooses?

Why are boots skull crushers allowed?

Don't forget long fingernails organic eye gougers!

The point is that for all of the money, hassle, embarrassment and doucheyness - we're really not getting very much security.

Nail clippers confiscated, start a national crisis. Only in USA.

Quote:
Are you really that closed minded? You can't think about other ppl than yourself?

It is in fact the opposite, if someone you knew died in 9/11 would you still say "*** security I rather die than being screened"?

you are truly an imbecile.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-02 10:37:28
Link | Citer | R

Can you not argue without being so abrasive? All you do is remove merit from your point. You sound like Stanflame, christ.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-12-02 10:41:39
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Yes, if I am an imbecile for caring more about others and my own safety than having a nail clipper/shampoo confiscated, I rather be an imbecile.

you are an imbecile because you lack competent reasoning.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-12-02 10:42:36
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Can you not argue without being so abrasive? All you do is remove merit from your point. You sound like Stanflame, christ.

nothin' wrong with abrasive

it's when you combine it with below average intelligence and an utter refusal to concede a point you lost in the face of evidence

that it becomes, well, stanflame/korpglike

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-12-02 10:43:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Yes, if I am an imbecile for caring more about others and my own safety than having a nail clipper/shampoo confiscated, I rather be an imbecile.

you are an imbecile because you lack competent reasoning.

brilliant

competent reasoning

so that's been the trick all this time

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-12-02 10:44:04
Link | Citer | R

The first though I had when I heard the hijackers on 9/11 took over the plane with box cutters was why didn't the passengers fight back like that other plane? (forget the flight number, you know the one they made a tv movie about that crashed in PA)

My first thought WASN'T "OMG OMG, We need a *** more secuirty!"

The only thought about security I had was "***, now they're going to go crazy with new security measures that probably won't help anyway."