Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 117 118 119
By RadialArcana 2020-06-06 04:17:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
RadialArcana said: »
Idiot Boy said: »
The problem isn't so much moderators, the problem is users on the left who cannot accept anyone blaspheming against their religion, and so they spam report you when you do.

I can't speak to other sites, but this is flatly untrue here. Both sides try to work the refs, and if there's a tilt one way or the other, it comes from the right.

I personally don't believe this for a second, there are a handful of people on this site that could be called left or right wing in the first place so if "people on the right" are spamming reports it would be from one of a few people. I know it's not me doing it and I don't think the most prominent ones I know of are spam reporting either.

So who is spamming the mass of reports from the "right leaning" posters? This mystery right winger who loves censorship, who could it be I wonder?

I mean all you have to do is look at the "this post is pending moderation" tags and you'll see it's always things the left disapprove of, which goes against the argument being pushed.

Just sayin.

I like how you're trying to tell an Admin, who is the only one with the actual data, that his data is wrong. If that isn't telling of just how absurd those on the right are right now, I just don't know man lol

That's the point, he has a bias (which is fine) but he can say whatever he wants and nobody can check it. I just do not buy it personally, you can if you want. Right wingers are for free speech, it does not make sense they would want to silence people. Silencing others is a left wing ideology that is everywhere.

It's a simple thought, if this mystery right winger (of which there are, what 5-6 here?) is spam reporting who could it be that is doing it and if so why aren't all the blatant left wing posts "this post is pending moderation" due to all those reports? who are the left wingers who have been topic banned?

It's ok to question authority sometimes, he/they doesn't have to answer to me/anyone at all but I can question it if it does not make sense to me. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see it personally, and if something makes no sense you should call it out.

As an aside, it was funny to see you of all people have complete and total unwavering faith in an authority figure all of a sudden xD good stuff.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Malphius
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-06-06 07:33:04
Link | Citer | R

AMAB
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-06 07:46:06
Link | Citer | R

What did I miss over night...
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-06-06 08:02:11
Link | Citer | R

Demolition man has become a reality, we just need enforced use of the 3 sea shells and we done.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-06 08:12:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »

They also put up a nice graphic showing how well the market does after major events involving black people being murdered. Nothing but class from Fox.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-06 08:22:09
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-06-06 08:38:22
Link | Citer | R

They also put up a nice graphic showing how well the market does after major events involving black people being murdered. Nothing but class from Fox.

You're far too emotional. We can't care about our money and retirement while protesters and rioters are out there killing and beating each-other and burning down Targets and affordable housing? People are murdered every day. Should we not take a look at the stock market until we live in utopia? Whose murder is more "major" than the others btw? Some lives matter more than others?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-06 08:44:48
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Zombiemalphius said: »

You're far too emotional. We can't care about our money and retirement while protesters and rioters are out there killing and beating each-other and burning down Targets and affordable housing? People are murdered every day. Should we not take a look at the stock market until we live in utopia? Whose murder is more "major" than the others btw? Some lives matter more than others?

You say I'm emotional, but boy are you getting hysterical. What I'm talking about is: https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1269048818739212288/photo/1

They legit put up 4 events related to the deaths of black people and the market reactions to them. There is no real benefit to that statistic, you just look like a colossal *** doing it.
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-06-06 08:49:04
Link | Citer | R

The statistic indicates that these events have no long-term bearing or meaningful impact on the market. Basically don't panic sell. It's useful in determining trends and making decisions with your investments anytime dipsh*ts hit the streets and start burning things and beating people.

Or yeah, waycism from Fox News. It's racism of the gaps. If I don't understand it or if there's a gap in the numbers, it's due to racism.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-06 08:51:42
Link | Citer | R

The statistic indicates that these events have no long-term bearing or meaningful impact on the market. Basically don't panic sell. It's useful in determining trends and making decisions with your investments anytime dipsh*ts hit the streets and start burning things and beating people.

Or yeah, waycism from Fox News. It's racism of the gaps. If I don't understand it or if there's a gap in the numbers, it's due to racism.

Basically nothing has "long term bearing or meaningful impact on the market" if you go long enough, it's a completely absurd statistic and entirely tone deaf.
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-06-06 08:58:18
Link | Citer | R

Basically nothing has "long term bearing or meaningful impact on the market" if you go long enough, it's a completely absurd statistic and entirely tone deaf.

How much money do you have invested in stocks?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-06 09:03:56
Link | Citer | R

Pulled it all out early March before the market really fell.

But I also don't care about money enough to care to see how American citizens being murdered and/or brutalized on our streets impacts the markets. Humanity is more important than a few dollars.

Not to mention the pandemic is still the largest market factor BY FAR at present. There is simply no advantage to that graphic being on air. If you have to mention it, just have the host mention that the market doesn't see major negative turns from civil unrest. Boom, information has been broadcast, you don't look like racist ***.
By Isszo 2020-06-06 09:09:36
Link | Citer | R

Watching the countless videos of police brutality in the last few days has been depressing.
[+]
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-06-06 09:10:49
Link | Citer | R

But I also don't care about money enough to care to see how American citizens being murdered and/or brutalized on our streets impacts the markets. Humanity is more important than a few dollars.

Not to mention the pandemic is still the largest market factor BY FAR at present. There is simply no advantage to that graphic being on air. If you have to mention it, just have the host mention that the market doesn't see major negative turns from civil unrest. Boom, information has been broadcast, you don't look like racist ***.

1 guy was killed by a bad cop in an open and shut case. People like you have now killed at least 12 while being upset over it or claiming to be upset over it while exploiting the situation. Maybe we should just stick with the courts and the angry mob can stay home. Why doesn't the angry mob protesting for life and humanity care at all about the 12 people they've killed?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/06/03/at-least-12-have-died-in-nationwide-protests-heres-who-they-were/#d24a71c9b324
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-06 09:14:07
Link | Citer | R

1 guy was killed by a bad cop in an open and shut case. People like you have now killed at least 12 while being upset over it or claiming to be upset over it while exploiting the situation. Maybe we should just stick with the courts and the angry mob can stay home. Why doesn't the angry mob protesting for life and humanity care at all about the 12 people they've killed?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/06/03/at-least-12-have-died-in-nationwide-protests-heres-who-they-were/#d24a71c9b324

"People like me" now who is getting emotional lol. There have also been plenty of terrible injuries and deaths from the police. Also still haven't seen a source of protesters killing at least 12 despite seeing it claimed by people.

And if you think it's just about "1 guy" you are amazingly ignorant. I mean ***, the Fox News graphics we were literally just discussing has other names on it...
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-06 09:16:16
Link | Citer | R

Angry mob sounds pretty big for the relative handful of people taking part in rioting and looting.

It's cool though, I know quite a few people here are incapable of differentiating rioters and peaceful protesters. After all, there's absolutely no way the cops would be maiming innocent civilians.
By Isszo 2020-06-06 09:19:19
Link | Citer | R

It seems some people are trying to turn the focus to the people who are rioting, which is wrong, so they can overlook the fact the police are abusing people.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-06 09:22:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sirris said: »
The truth is that conservatives don't care about Dorn's life, any more than they do any other black American. What it represents is a tool of argumentation, to attempt to dismiss the hundreds of years of horrific abuse that black people have suffered at the hands of law enforcement.
Your argument can be turned against you very easily. Like thus:

The truth is that liberals don't care about Floyd's life, any more than they do any other black American. What it represents is a tool of argumentation, to attempt to dismiss the hundreds of years of horrific abuse that black people have suffered at the hands of other black people due to their lack of empathy.
[+]
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-06-06 09:27:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Veikur said: »
Angry mob sounds pretty big for the relative handful of people taking part in rioting and looting.

It's cool though, I know quite a few people here are incapable of differentiating rioters and peaceful protesters. After all, there's absolutely no way the cops would be maiming innocent civilians.

Maybe if the angry but peaceful mob were self policing like you all claim you want to do, we wouldn't think they were so violent. Where was all this self-policing and community policing while Targets were being robbed, a women in a wheel chair beaten and building after building burned to the ground and people getting shot?

I can differentiate just fine. The peaceful protesters are still angry and they're still a mob. Nobody needs you. Stay home. We have systems to work these things out. Mob justice isn't justice.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-06 09:28:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
The truth is that conservatives don't care about Dorn's life, any more than they do any other black American. What it represents is a tool of argumentation, to attempt to dismiss the hundreds of years of horrific abuse that black people have suffered at the hands of law enforcement.

The truth is that liberals don't care about Floyd's life, any more than they do any other black American. What it represents is a tool of argumentation, to attempt to dismiss the hundreds of years of horrific abuse that black people have suffered at the hands of other black people due to their lack of empathy.

Where does this lack of empathy come from?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-06 09:29:19
Link | Citer | R

Maybe if the angry but peaceful mob were self policing like you all claim you want to do, we wouldn't think they were so violent. Where was all this self-policing and community policing while Targets were being robbed, a women in a wheel chair beaten and building after building burned to the ground and people getting shot?

I can differentiate just fine. The peaceful protesters are still angry and they're still a mob. Nobody needs you. Stay home. We have systems to work these things out. Mob justice isn't justice.

Maybe if the police were policing the looters instead of the peaceful protest, we wouldn't have anything to discuss. Oh boy, I wonder if that's by design...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-06 09:29:47
Link | Citer | R

It's a simple thought, if this mystery right winger (of which there are, what 5-6 here?) is spam reporting who could it be that is doing it and if so why aren't all the blatant left wing posts "this post is pending moderation" due to all those reports? who are the left wingers who have been topic banned?
I can tell you that I, abet very rarely, use the report feature. Mainly because I know it gets overlooked. Obvious attacks on people, including death threats towards others, are still up.

I do, on occasion, send Rooks a PM because I know my report feature is disabled (or at least, nobody is looking at it). I get the general response from Rooks.

So, I know it isn't me. I also know it isn't Savael, he just blocks the trolls. I know it isn't Raveal, he isn't that type of person. I also know it isn't Nausi, since he isn't here anymore.

Who does that leave? Nobody on this website. Because that is all of the conservative voices here.
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-06-06 09:30:23
Link | Citer | R

Your empathy is on overload. It's short-circuited and it's blocking out any rationality. You're so spun up and upset you can't see it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-06 09:32:14
Link | Citer | R

Tribal warfare, if you want to look at history. Also, the whole notion that "If you are not with me, you are against me" mindset that liberals have. Which, unfortunately, a larger part of the black population tend to be part of that community.

I also think the level and quality of education presented to black communities are to blame, since it seems like nobody wants to present cognitive thinking in schools (of all degrees, except private), anymore.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-06 09:34:37
Link | Citer | R

I haven't called for police to be abolished, appreciate you speaking for me though.

The looting and rioting wouldn't be as much of an issue if the police focused on them, instead of arresting thousands of, predominantly, peaceful protesters.

If those systems worked. This wouldn't be an issue in the first place.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-06 09:35:55
Link | Citer | R

I haven't called for police to be abolished, appreciate you speaking for me though
Do you support the continuation of policing, or do you want to scrap it and do something else? If you want to do something else, what is your ideas?
[+]
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-06-06 09:36:20
Link | Citer | R

I haven't called for police to be abolished, appreciate you speaking for me though.

The looting and rioting wouldn't be as much of an issue if the police focused on them, instead of arresting thousands of, predominantly, peaceful protesters.

If those systems worked. This wouldn't be an issue in the first place.

ACAB, down with the police.
...POLICE, SAVE US FROM OURSELVES!
By Isszo 2020-06-06 09:36:43
Link | Citer | R

The police have been guilty of an incredible amount of violence in the last week just like the rioters. How would you solve this problem?
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 117 118 119