Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » May 2020 Version Update
May 2020 Version Update
By missdivine 2020-05-19 23:26:39
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Talking about exploits, i just saw someone that managed to sell 280+ sif locks in 15 days (200k a stack so obviously not the mog garden one).

Is it even possible to farm that many sif locks? Last I saw it just dropped from NMs.

EDIT: not on assura
It's possible, i know someone that manages 16 bst mules and someone from Sweden with 9 pup dps mules /bots
 Asura.Slyshenx
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-05-20 01:02:53
Link | Citer | R

missdivine said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Talking about exploits, i just saw someone that managed to sell 280+ sif locks in 15 days (200k a stack so obviously not the mog garden one).

Is it even possible to farm that many sif locks? Last I saw it just dropped from NMs.

EDIT: not on assura
It's possible, i know someone that manages 16 bst mules and someone from Sweden with 9 pup dps mules /bots

Sounds like the 16bst bot party in Sih Gates on Ragnarok that just flee hacks all over the place farming spheres and selling JP xD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-20 01:43:49
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
[Update Details]
The following issue was addressed.
- The "ILv109 High Tier Relic Armor" exchanged with Key Item "Deed Token" from NPC "A.M.A.N. Validator" may not be properly augmented.
* Players can exchange a properly augmented equipment from NPC "A.M.A.N. Validator" if they obtained one without proper augment.

Additional countermeasures were put in to address synthesis cheat.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-05-20 01:53:16
Link | Citer | R

I wonder if that's a complete fix then to the exploit?
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-05-20 01:53:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Quote:
[Update Details]
- The "ILv109 High Tier Relic Armor" exchanged with Key Item "Deed Token" from NPC "A.M.A.N. Validator" may not be properly augmented.
* Players can exchange a properly augmented equipment from NPC "A.M.A.N. Validator" if they obtained one without proper augment.

If only this fixed the irreparable damage already done by the exploit...
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-05-20 01:55:23
Link | Citer | R

I fear a "NO HQ" rule applied to the code that will block all HQs for the next 5 months to compensate for the overloaded supply.
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-05-20 01:55:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sirris said: »
I wonder if that's a complete fix then to the exploit?

Unless they implemented something that will interrupt your synthesis on position change causing all items to be lost, I'm not sure how it can be fixed directly. They'd just really have to do some detective work and track sketch players.
By ksoze 2020-05-20 01:58:19
Link | Citer | R

70m orb days are over
 Odin.Senaki
Serveur: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-05-20 03:10:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Slyshenx said: »
Quote:
[Update Details]

If only this fixed the irreparable damage already done by the exploit...

Is this why the JSE Necks were down in price? Because since this last patch I have been seeing their prices sky rocket.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-20 03:29:27
Link | Citer | R

More likely bots. previously bots only really did leviathan but wouldn't be any different to change the coordinates to aagk

But yeah, that's not out of the realm of possibilities, can only hold 1b and store 1b but you can buy items to hold value.

I wasnt aware GK dropped it.

Is there other merit battle that Drops it?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-20 03:38:45
Link | Citer | R

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Sif%27s_Lock

La'Loff Amphitheater Phantom Gem of Rage Uncapped Ark Angel GK II
La'Loff Amphitheater P. Perpetrator phantom gem Uncapped Divine Might II
Stellar Fulcrum Stellar Fulcrum phantom gem Uncapped Return to Delkfutt's Tower II
La'Loff Amphitheater Celestial Nexus phantom gem Uncapped The Celestial Nexus II
 Asura.Dakrone
By Asura.Dakrone 2020-05-20 04:53:09
Link | Citer | R

More likely bots. previously bots only really did leviathan but wouldn't be any different to change the coordinates to aagk

But yeah, that's not out of the realm of possibilities, can only hold 1b and store 1b but you can buy items to hold value.

Not out of the realm of impossible but can go out of your way and store up to 10B Gils, although thats a little extreme to need to store 10b on a single char.

Dbox hold up to 8B ( AH and buyback )