Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 129 130 131
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-20 14:50:06
Link | Citer | R

Just because there are only two confirmed cases doesn't mean there aren't "many" more. Testing simply isn't being done, despite lies about all the beautiful tests being available.
By orangemanbad 2020-03-20 14:54:21
Link | Citer | R

Last I heard 400 million people have died from the corona virus.
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-03-20 15:18:34
Link | Citer | R

This song never been more real...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-03-20 15:28:37
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
orangemanbad said: »
Last I heard 400 million people have died from the corona virus.

Biden math?

Fail un-funny shitposting to get post count up.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2020-03-20 15:37:37
Link | Citer | R

We've been stuck in te house for a week now. I had to stop working, my kids are at home. Yesterday they decided everyone has to stay at home as much as possible unlessyou have to go work or buy food, see a doc. Cant go in stores with more then 4 at once. Everything is closed cept pharmacists and food stores. 2 more weeks to go at best... but looks like it will go on longer.
Frontiers with germany, france and holland are closed, cops are making cars stop and sending people back home, checking if everyone in the car is in close family range.
Making jigsaws,gaming and renovating the house i guess...

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-20 16:27:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Just because there are only two confirmed cases doesn't mean there aren't "many" more. Testing simply isn't being done, despite lies about all the beautiful tests being available.
Of course they are available. Politicians and celebrities have no problem getting tested. You and I? Not so much.

DirectX said: »
There's nothing to do in Belgium anyway.
Other than drinking great beer, no.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-03-20 18:41:18
Link | Citer | R

I hope it's safe to make my lasagna tonight... I mean, with all the Italy virus thing I keep reading
By Draylo 2020-03-20 21:08:00
Link | Citer | R

NY in lockdown! Let me out!
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2020-03-20 21:17:49
Link | Citer | R

Ashleyz said: »
I live in Seattle and the response is overly exaggerated. They canceled my children's schools for the next 6 weeks and we are expected to home school them during this period. All of my classes at the University of Washington have been moved to remote learning with online forums. The stores are starting to restock the toilet paper LOL. Bars, restaurants, and nightclubs are shut down. The real kicker is I don't know a single person with the Corona Virus. Out of the 50,000 students and employees at the University of Washington, there have only been 2 confirmed cases.

[+]
By Afania 2020-03-21 00:02:04
Link | Citer | R

I live in Seattle and the response is overly exaggerated. They canceled my children's schools for the next 6 weeks and we are expected to home school them during this period. All of my classes at the University of Washington have been moved to remote learning with online forums. The stores are starting to restock the toilet paper LOL. Bars, restaurants, and nightclubs are shut down. The real kicker is I don't know a single person with the Corona Virus. Out of the 50,000 students and employees at the University of Washington, there have only been 2 confirmed cases.

Once upon a time, Italy only had 2 confirmed cases, now they have more than 40000 cases and adding 6000 more everyday. With death rate climbing up everyday too.

This mentality is exactly why this coronavirus never end despite governments put ***tons of effort to slow down the spread. Thanks people!
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2020-03-21 00:04:13
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
I wonder who will be the first FFXI poster to get infected with coronavirus.

Probably none of us since we never go outside.
I probably won't come across Chinese or Italians.

Virus is reported to be on the loose amount communities. You don't have to meet Chinese, Italians or Ship Riders to get it. You can get infected as long as you still have human contact.

Since they don't have enough testing kits, they just gonna ask you to stay home if you think you are infected unless your doctor order you to get a test asap.

So it's possible that you might be infected but you wouldn't know about it because you would only have very very mild symptoms.
By Voren 2020-03-21 01:27:13
Link | Citer | R

Work policies:

1. No facial hair
2. No one besides upper most admin are allowed in my area
3. Temp is taken when I get to work, if 100.4+ get sent home
4. Specific questions are being read to callers if they demand a deputy be sent to them, otherwise, calls for service taken over the phone.

There will be more as this progresses. People aren't capable of refraining from doing piss-ignorant things even at Christmas or Thanksgiving, so I'm sure they'll not start (or stop) now.

Schools are closed, University is closed, students are being sent home, dorms to be cleared this week. Stores are finally limiting buying, parks and recs areas are shut down for events, still open to the public.

Shout out to all the dumb motherfu@%^rs out there, thanks for keeping me employed!
[+]
By Odinz 2020-03-21 05:55:38
Link | Citer | R

It isn't overly exaggerated.
This frustrates me.
People really dont understand what we are up against.
Schools are 4th or even 5th tier concerns right now.
If the global economy is a 2nd tier concern, you should all have some sense of just how severe this is.

If there is an illuminati and global elite of reptilians trying to reduce global population because we're all cattle to them, many of you are proving them right with how casual you're taking this all.

Do you understand what the cost to the economy is when they tell people to distance themselves socially, and work from home, issue 1,200 USD cheque per citizen, or gaurantee the entire workforce through subsidies?

Do you know what this means?
we're in the worst situation globally that we HAVE EVER BEEN.
That isn't sensationalism... People, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS IF NOT MILLIONS, are going to die.
This Virus was forcasted to hit 1 Billion of the global population by May 5th BASED ON CHINA'S DATA!!
What that model didn't account for is absolute trivialization of the disease by the US for 3 months!

The BEST and most conservative death rate is 2%. But in Italy it is way higher than that.

That's not even talking about the long term complications that the disease will have survivor's health.

2% of 1 billion people are going to die...

The vaccine will take 12-18 months (at super aggressive corner cutting pace) to start production. It will take another 6-12 months to make it accessible to people.

If 1 billion people are infected by May (conservative), it will take 1 month for the rest of the world to get infected.

1 billion infected... think about what that is going to do to the supply chain globally??!!!

Food, materials, pharmaceuticals, energy, transport, EVERYTHING goes, everything crumbles.

What's going to happen when nations start starving?

This is it, people. wake the hell up. Are you all so socially programmed that you can't work it out?

Are you waiting for public officials to come out and plead with you? THEY HAVE, they've been pleading with you from the start.
[+]
By Odinz 2020-03-21 05:58:49
Link | Citer | R

Voren said: »
Shout out to all the dumb motherfu@%^rs out there, thanks for keeping me employed!
Indeed.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Odinz 2020-03-21 06:10:40
Link | Citer | R

kireek said: »
Odinz said: »
One of the most amazing things I've ever seen;
UK Government: Don't worry peeps, we got your back. All you wages and salaries are covered.

He waited much longer than all other nations and is now just copying the US actions. What do you think of what your feminist leader is during this time?
My brother is getting 80% of his salary while staying at home.

$1000 a month in most of the USA is *** all. What is happening in the UK is much higher. However, it will require borrowing (just like in the US) that will increase national debt.

The IMF and WTO are talking about this right now with all major central banks. They have the ability to bank roll the world for 18 months. but it won't be pretty.

All currencies collapse basically. We revert back to a commodities world where the currency has to have intrinsic value.

When people are trying to get basic materials to live such as food and medicine, digital and paper currency are worthless.

Also, quantitative easing 5 just happened, in a zero interest rate situation. how that plays out, with the dropping output in production = no one ever even considered modelling because it was never entertained as a plausible scenario.
By Odinz 2020-03-21 06:23:38
Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-03-21 07:25:50
Link | Citer | R

It is funny how they give a freeze on mortgage payments when over 80% of NYers are renting and there has been no word on a rent freeze. These greedy people rubbing their hands thinking they still gonna get paid. I hope nobody pays anything for rent and let the landlords just go after the government. People keep saying just chill in your house! Look at this new trendy thing we made on youtube as we self-quarantine! Like its some kind of game, yet businesses are dying and the market is ***. I wonder how people are so optimistic when they are calling for 4~5 months of this stupid crap isolation, no work for that long?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-03-21 07:47:48
Link | Citer | R

They are doing it for profit, so I could honestly care less. They have price gouged the market and brought rent up to astronomical levels in comparison to what they paid for the buildings or apartments in the day. Let the government take care of the owners, everyone is suffering and it isn't fair that renters get the stick while the owners continue to make profit while they sit in China.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 129 130 131