Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131
By Pantafernando 2020-05-18 17:54:16
Link | Citer | R

Despite how unnaceptable to human tolerance a death rate of 5~10%, odds favor Soraishin to stay alive and kicking
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-18 17:55:09
Link | Citer | R

Quizzy said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
“Karma infections”? Many of us non-sociopaths don’t delight in the suffering of others even when they make really stupid decisions. Considering that a huge chunk of all healthcare-related costs are related to poor decisions that humans make on a daily basis, it’s pretty disgusting to go around smiling when people get hurt because you think they deserve it.

I disagree. For instance... if Soraishin got infected and died.

That would be pretty fantastic.

I wouldn't wish death on you, your own policies and ideologies will do that to for me
By Quizzy 2020-05-18 18:03:26
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
“Karma infections”? Many of us non-sociopaths don’t delight in the suffering of others even when they make really stupid decisions. Considering that a huge chunk of all healthcare-related costs are related to poor decisions that humans make on a daily basis, it’s pretty disgusting to go around smiling when people get hurt because you think they deserve it.

I wouldn't wish death on you, your own policies and ideologies will do that to for me

That is because you are a weak troll =(
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-18 18:08:19
Link | Citer | R

That is because you are a weak troll =(

Thats one unique and special way to look at it i guess, Why interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-18 18:27:54
Link | Citer | R

I think it is funny that after everything you've said over the last couple days that you are now on the brink of tears because the big bad bully Quizzy wished death upon you.

Since we are the subject... I hope you mom dies too =)

"OMG, my mom really is dead. SHAME!"

lol project harder, if anything i look at you like the old naggy broad in the video, if you feel its any more than that i'd say i'm livin in that head of yours rent free

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Quizzy 2020-05-18 18:30:11
Link | Citer | R

I think it is funny that after everything you've said over the last couple days that you are now on the brink of tears because the big bad bully Quizzy wished death upon you.

lol project harder, if anything i look at you like the old naggy broad in the video, if you feel its any more than that i'd say i'm livin in that head of yours rent free

See, maybe you aren't a complete pussy. =)
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-18 18:31:50
Link | Citer | R

So you are thinking of me in your moments alone.....
By Quizzy 2020-05-18 18:32:29
Link | Citer | R

So you are thinking of me in your moments alone.....

Absolutely man, I think of you all the time. I want to fondle you sexually. Would you be interested in that?

Edit: I noticed the "rent free" thing again. That must be your go to slam. It isn't the first time you've said that in this same thread.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-18 18:45:33
Link | Citer | R

I'm not interested tho, no offense or nothing i'm sure you're a sweet lady and all irl
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-18 18:54:17
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
I dont care about their profit. But i do care they tossing their agenda in the people around the world.
Their agenda is eliminating malaria and cancer.

This is a bad thing?

I know that some think polio vaccinations are a bad thing. I hope you aren't among them.

P. S.

TAKE IT TO P&R.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-18 18:59:01
Link | Citer | R

I'm not interested tho, no offense or nothing i'm sure you're a sweet lady and all irl

Right, as if you like ladies! Don't kid a kidder!
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-18 18:59:54
Link | Citer | R

I don't date white chicks, only nubian queens for me

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-18 19:03:28
Link | Citer | R

Then we're perfect for each other.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-18 19:05:00
Link | Citer | R

By Quizzy 2020-05-18 19:05:54
Link | Citer | R

So much sweat. I bet you stink. I love that about you.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-18 19:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Still a better love story than Twilight.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
Serveur: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-18 20:31:04
Link | Citer | R

In response to the FloridaMan story:

This quickly devolved back into a circlejerk of orange man bad. There are about 349,910,000 individual anecdotal stories of people in the US being fine, but you guys managed to find one negative one to masturbate to for the evening.

Have any of you ever drank alcohol, smoked anything, driven a car, eaten fast food, drank soda, sat in one place playing video games for an extended period, etc? Why? Experts told you that these things were unhealthy and could lead to health complications.

A million bucks says all of you are physically sub-par, at best, and when you end up in the hospital for diabetes, stroke, heart attacks, whatever, you’ll cry that it’s just bad luck and demand that big daddy government cover your medical expenses, since you don’t have any money.

Note that the same fake humanitarians who were OUTRAGED about questioning the validity of a story about someone’s EMT in-law dying are openly rejoicing and laughing about someone being hospitalized. You’re all phonies who only care about yourselves.

Also note the endless cries from the clowncrew that “mASkS aRe FoR oTHeR peOpLE’s PrOtEctIoN NoT yOUrs YoU FasCIsT!” Whatever fits the narrative any given second.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-18 20:41:33
Link | Citer | R

lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-18 20:57:29
Link | Citer | R

So even you don't know where you got your *** numbers Karen? Did you do the Hospitals taxes this year? How do you know their revenue reports... all of the hospitals in the U.S. for that matter. Did you check every single one? Your so called points are the same paper thin ***the others tried to pass off as sage wisdom. Join the trash heap with the others who made bogus claims and slinked off into the darkness when scrutiny was applied.
Just as an FYI: My cousin did catch covid. If you are counting me as one of the people who "slinked off into the darkness," I'm not. The weather here is getting nice and I'm too busy taking care of my property to worry about senseless arguments with NPC's and Incels.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-18 21:05:31
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Commodus said: »
Basically anything I say.

Not going to lie... at this point I'm just going to roll with it.

It is like watching a monkey with a hammer.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-18 21:42:56
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
So, yesterday i read a blog biased against quarentine.

During the text, they pulled an info without giving source. Do you know if this number Was made up or someone actually researched this. The number said that 66% of people that contracted covid In US were suspected to contract it while at home.
This is supposed to be true. Cuomo said it. There's a video and IIRC, I posted a link to the story.
By Viciouss 2020-05-18 21:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, it was an informal study done by local hospitals asking their patients how they think they caught it, where they were, etc. It wasn't supposed to apply to the whole country.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-18 22:14:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
... In lighter news.

These always please. Karma infections.

Quote:
Florida man who worked as a rideshare driver and refused to wear a mask out of skepticism of the coronavirus pandemic has been hospitalized, along with his wife, who is now facing a serious threat from the disease.
Quote:
“I’d get up in the morning and pray and trust in God for his protection, and I’d just leave it at that. There were all these masks and gloves. I thought it looks like a hysteria”
Quote:
On Facebook, Hitchens said he believed the pandemic was “blown out of proportion” and said he was putting his faith in God.
I find it funny how lefties laugh at people for having religious beliefs, but then talk about karma, a religious belief.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-18 22:17:43
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/18/858335915/despite-fdas-caution-trump-says-he-is-taking-hydroxychloroquine-preventatively?

*facepalm*

Something something taking medicine like this is dangerous, when there isn’t a need. Or admitting to taking it implies a positive test result....
Nothing wrong with this. India is having all their front line healthcare worker do it because it works.
 Valefor.Commodus
Serveur: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-18 22:17:53
Link | Citer | R

Weren’t you going to come back and try to explain your super secret brainlet misunderstanding of revenue vs expense? You slinked off the other day and hoped people would forget and not be as embarrassed for you.

Kinda like how vic made a bunch of wild accusations based on nothing, and then when provided with sources directly from the CDC, daddy government, and leftist media sites, and a thorough explanation of why he was wrong, s/he just stopped responding and tried to pretend to not see it.

There’s a pattern here where you guys embarrass yourselves and disappear for a while, then return the following day with really though-provoking posts to the effect of “lol whatever” and “no u.”

Thankfully the majority of lurkers on this site have gotten to see your behavior out in the open. Without even realizing it, you’re defeating yourselves.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-18 22:28:11
Link | Citer | R

Weren’t you going to come back and try to explain your super secret brainlet misunderstanding of revenue vs expense? You slinked off the other day and hoped people would forget and not be as embarrassed for you.

Kinda like how vic made a bunch of wild accusations based on nothing, and then when provided with sources directly from the CDC, daddy government, and leftist media sites, and a thorough explanation of why he was wrong, s/he just stopped responding and tried to pretend to not see it.

There’s a pattern here where you guys embarrass yourselves and disappear for a while, then return the following day with really though-provoking posts to the effect of “lol whatever” and “no u.”

Thankfully the majority of lurkers on this site have gotten to see your behavior out in the open. Without even realizing it, you’re defeating yourselves.

Teehee
By Viciouss 2020-05-18 22:35:13
Link | Citer | R

lol, this didn't happen. Much like your lies about the entire country being infected, your made up mortality rate, your made up death toll. None of your conspiracies have come true. It seems like no matter how many times you get topic banned, you keep trying to derail this thread. Sad.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-18 22:38:14
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Yeah, it was an informal study done by local hospitals asking their patients how they think they caught it, where they were, etc. It wasn't supposed to apply to the whole country.
Yeah, I know. NY only. And who knows if it's accurate. I just know Cuomo gave these numbers.
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131