Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 124 125 126 ... 129 130 131
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 04:41:46
Link | Citer | R

Quizzy said: »
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Valefor.Commodus said: »
Your English reading comprehension level is "***?" That's embarrassing.

The hospitals not reporting covid cases probably are losing money. The hospitals that are reporting lots of covid cases are probably making enough from the covid payouts to make up for other lost revenue. If the CDC set accurate reporting requirements and all hospitals reported 100% honestly, then the actual numbers would be low enough that more people would wake up and support returning to normal. But some portion of the hospitals are cashing in, causing the rest to stuffer. It's prisoner's dilemma.

So that is the math you went through in your head, and I'm the one who is lacking comprehension?

Just try to follow me here:

22 billion < 200 billion

Which comedy central talk show host did you get those numbers from Karen? take your meds schizo lol

I don't say this lightly. I think you might actually be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

So even you don't know where you got your *** numbers Karen? Did you do the Hospitals taxes this year? How do you know their revenue reports... all of the hospitals in the U.S. for that matter. Did you check every single one? Your so called points are the same paper thin ***the others tried to pass off as sage wisdom. Join the trash heap with the others who made bogus claims and slinked off into the darkness when scrutiny was applied.
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 04:43:37
Link | Citer | R

So even you don't know where you got your *** numbers Karen? Did you do the Hospitals taxes this year? How do you know their revenue reports... all of the hospitals in the U.S. for that matter. Did you check every single one? Your so called points are the same paper thin ***the others tried to pass off as sage wisdom. Join the trash heap with the others who made bogus claims and slinked off into the darkness when scrutiny was applied.

I can't stress this enough. You are either a really bad troll, or really unintelligent.

Which is it? Be honest, this is a safe place.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-17 04:45:07
Link | Citer | R

I'm getting DirectX vibes and that's a good thing.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 04:47:05
Link | Citer | R

6 gorillion > 200 billion. What are these numbers you're even referencing and where are you getting them?

Some are from here:
https://www.aha.org/statistics/fast-facts-us-hospitals

And you were kind enough to provide the 22 billion figure.

Edit: How much do you owe me?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 04:48:19
Link | Citer | R

6 gorillion > 200 billion. What are these numbers you're even referencing and where are you getting them?

Some are from here:

"The data below, published in 2020, are a sample from the 2018 AHA Annual Survey (FY 2018)."

I'll get the rope
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 04:48:40
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »

Is DirectX what you call your rock?
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 04:49:35
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »

Is DirectX what you call your rock?

Karen you don't time to talk to other people, you jus posted 2018 nonsense with a smug smile, you're on the spectrum but you're not off the hook yet
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 04:49:49
Link | Citer | R

"The data below, published in 2020, are a sample from the 2018 AHA Annual Survey (FY 2018)." I'll get the rope

Its in the middle of the street =)
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 04:50:36
Link | Citer | R

"The data below, published in 2020, are a sample from the 2018 AHA Annual Survey (FY 2018)." I'll get the rope

Its in the middle of the street =)

Why did you link 2018 data that's literally irrelevant?

Even funnier is "Note that the ICU bed data is not published in AHA Hospital Statistics." so we won't get those sweet statistics on covid 19 patients now it seems either from your 2yr old report anyways
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 04:53:40
Link | Citer | R

Even funnier is "Note thathe ICU bed data is not published in AHA Hospital Statistics." so we won't get those sweet statistics on covid 19 patients now it seems either from your 2yr old report anyways

You really don't understand what you are looking at...
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 04:53:42
Link | Citer | R

posted 2018 nonsense

Well, I'm sure your mom would understand.

I'm going to take the bait. What year would be relavent?

You could start with sourcing your claim schizo, you literally had a meltdown and posted random links to nothing

Go ahead and explain in vivid detail how data from 2018 has anything to do w/ covid 19
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 04:54:42
Link | Citer | R

posted 2018 nonsense

You could start with sourcing your claim schizo, you literally had a meltdown and posted random links to nothing

This link is nothing? You can't digest any of this =(

Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 04:56:20
Link | Citer | R

posted 2018 nonsense

This link is nothing? You can't digest any of this =(

Theres nothing to digest Karen, you posted a nothingburger and now you look bat ***crazy like we all knew you were.
Come back when you have accurate AHA stats for 2020 schizo
 Valefor.Commodus
Serveur: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-17 04:56:57
Link | Citer | R

Some are from here:

This source does not list any revenue data of any kind for any hospital or aggregate of hospitals. State what "200 billion" measures and provide a source for where you got it. Downgrading your assumed reading comprehension level even further.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 04:57:13
Link | Citer | R

So... I should get back to you in 2022?

Got it.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 04:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Got it.

No you should source your claims Karen, no little quips are going to lessen the impact of your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts the past 3 pages.
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 04:59:35
Link | Citer | R

This source does not list any revenue data of any kind for any hospital or aggregate of hospitals. State what "200 billion" measures and provide a source for where you got it. Downgrading your assumed reading comprehension level even further.

Costs... not revenue...

I'm sorry this is too much for you, maybe you should be questioning your own comprehension at this point.
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 05:00:00
Link | Citer | R

Got it.

No you should source your claims Karen, no little quips are going to lessen the impact of your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE posts the past 3 pages.

Still here =)

By Quizzy 2020-05-17 05:02:51
Link | Citer | R

Does it make you sad that all three of you are getting your *** kicked simultaneously?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 05:04:20
Link | Citer | R

Hate to burst your bubble, but hospitals are losing a ton of money due to COVID... not making money.

X to Doubt

In most cases elective procedures are being put on hold, but staffing is remaining constant. As a result, there is tons of pay going out for nurses, but it isn't being covered by procedures.

***, every hospital is business as normal when you go in there in person, not listen to what twitter said

Total expenses for hospitals in the US are approximately 1.1 trillion USD per year... 12 billion is approximately

Except this year and last year as you can't source that, in fact you only have 1 year of data for that claim and thats 2018

So we are talking 1.1% of *costs* but still having to pay (200-ish billion).

No, your earlier claim makes this one impossible lol

Your numbers don't add up.

No Karen, your numbers don't add up

So I'll pose this question again

How many people need to die in my head before it is a significant number in your eyes?

Take your meds then post some real proofs schizo
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 05:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Poor baby, no where to run and the big man hurt you, just like your mommy =)

Knowing you lost all credibility and any argument this is whats left of you, begging for our attention now. I was right about you the entire time Karen lol
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 05:07:21
Link | Citer | R

It has to hurt.
 Valefor.Commodus
Serveur: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-17 05:08:06
Link | Citer | R

Costs... not revenue...

I'm sorry this is too much for you, maybe you should be questioning your own comprehension at this point.

You're trying to compare $22 billion in covid revenue being given to a selection of 395 hospitals, to $200 billion in expense paid by 6,146 hospitals? Do you see what you did wrong?

Also you didn't read the report correctly. It's $1,010,271,112,000 for all community hospitals, which is a subset of all hospitals. All hospitals combined have a reported $1,112,207,387,000 in expense. You don't add the two numbers together. One is a portion of the other. Do you see what you did wrong?

This is what happens when you don't finish high school.
[+]
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 05:10:39
Link | Citer | R

Costs... not revenue...

You're trying to compare $22 billion in covid revenue being given to a selection of 395 hospitals, to $200 billion in expense paid by 6,146 hospitals? Do you see what you did wrong?

Also you didn't read the report correctly. It's $1,010,271,112,000 for all community hospitals, which is a subset of all hospitals. All hospitals combined have a reported $1,112,207,387,000 in expense. You don't add the two numbers together. One is a portion of the other. Do you see what you did wrong?

You didn't actually read the HHS article did you...

I'm going to break this down for you:

$22B paid to the hospital becomes the money they have to handle their costs.

I'll let you sift through the HHS article since that was your brainchild, but you missed some pretty important numbers.

This is compared to approximately two months of a $1.1T typical cost. You want to call that $180B, be my guest.

This is just a break even... that DOES NOT even cover the typical revenue which would include a profit.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 05:10:50
Link | Citer | R

Costs... not revenue...

It has to hurt lol
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-17 05:19:48
Link | Citer | R

Costs... not revenue...

I'll let you sift through the HHS article since that was your brainchild, but you missed some pretty important numbers.

This is compared to approximately two months of a $1.1T typical cost. You want to call that $180B, be my guest.

This is just a break even... that DOES NOT even cover the typical revenue which would include a profit.

Why should he sift through a 2 year old article thats irrelevant to anything being discussed, also is it an Annual Survey or a double monthly survey you linked now? Why does the goal post keep shifting when your cult gets backed in a corner? This happens consistently
By Quizzy 2020-05-17 05:21:49
Link | Citer | R

Costs... not revenue...

Why should he sift through a 2 year old article thats irrelevant to anything being discussed, also is it an Annual Survey or a double monthly survey you linked now? Why does the goal post keep shifting when your cult gets backed in a corner? This happens consistently

Bad troll is bad. I am curious to see if helmet comes back after reading the article though. He F'd up bad on the HHS numbers.
First Page 2 3 ... 124 125 126 ... 129 130 131