First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
By SimonSes 2019-11-11 11:57:13
Link | Citer | R

Artsncrafts said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Artsncrafts said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
DirectX said: »
They don't drop frequently enough and sell fast enough that noone would hoard 200. Any LS would sell them on a mule if they were splitting bank (who does that in 2019?) and noone would get that many solo.

Actually I use to do solo runs on my accounts and I could get 100 over time with not much of an issue when I actually was playing. Yeah not the quantities that are being seen though no.

WHAT??? 2 runs a week, yea over time you would. Why the hell are you even saying that when you been doing the exploit for 2 years?

If you can't determine the answer to that question yourself you wouldn't need a dupe exploit either.

8 runs a month, you are getting 10+ medals each time? how? and why are u getting pissy? how many billions of gil did u make off the exploit?

Not 8 runs a month, but around 12. Waiting time is 60h. Tho realistically I wasnt able to do it that frequently so far. Too much irl stuff. I can make around 350-500 rusted each run + random medals trioboxing. With improved strategy and 4boxing you could probably get around 6 medals a run at least. This whole dupe thing will hurt my farming :( medals were only like 30% of my gils from dynamis, heroism crystals are majority, but still :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-11-11 12:00:26
Link | Citer | R

um.. if you post on the official forums.. then you have to give steps to reproduce the issue before they will even forward it up the chain.

that would tell everyone how to do it.

so a quick search shows no such thread in the official forums. which is nice.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 12:03:43
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I watch the OF pretty often and no such thread has popped up, and they're pretty slow to delete them (it would've been deleted) but it's pretty unlikely I missed it. Unless you did it at like 4 am
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 12:04:37
Link | Citer | R

I posted it before going to sleep last night, it was gone in the morning.

No, I did not list steps, it was in general discussion. No matter how many dumbass ways people ask, I'm not going to tell you how to dupe medals.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-11-11 12:06:28
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
No matter how many dumbass ways people ask, I'm not going to tell you how to dupe medals.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-11-11 12:10:42
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 12:20:16
Link | Citer | R

You keep giving away medals, no one cares about a ban risk, it isn't going to happen.
By ashcrow 2019-11-11 12:24:56
Link | Citer | R

YES ASURA IS *** LEGIT Guys no botts no cheats at all.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2019-11-11 12:31:21
Link | Citer | R

Bro said months ago that the su5 market was saturated beyond conventional means.

Why the sudden urge to unveil the exploit now rather than when he first noticed?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 12:33:28
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
Bro said months ago that the su5 market was saturated beyond conventional means.

Why the sudden urge to unveil the exploit now rather than when he first noticed?

I suspected it was to do with someone performing the equipment exploit and not getting banned. I outlined that years ago too, if you care to backread.

I was not aware anything was going on with medals until *whoever did it* started making mules on every server with hundreds of medals and immediately replenishing them as they sold.

Now, I am aware, so again, I want it fixed. I make my profits off of automation, and on a playing field with no exploits, I will win every time. Thus, trying to get it fixed. If I thought I could do anything about sparks, they'd be on the block too.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-11-11 12:36:54
Link | Citer | R

You serious Clark? OBVIOUSLY because it was affecting his bottom line.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2019-11-11 12:36:55
Link | Citer | R

There are certainly other exploits creating gil out of thin air, never mind duping. I suppose those haven’t had an effect on your operation.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 12:37:43
Link | Citer | R

There are certainly other exploits creating gil out of thin air, never mind duping. I suppose those haven’t had an effect on your operation.

If you want to provide anything less vague than 'they exist', I'm happy to throw more mules at them too.
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-11-11 12:37:48
Link | Citer | R

The difference is OTHER people besides him dont use those and crash the market
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 12:39:03
Link | Citer | R

Brah, medal dupes affecting your sales too, he's doing us all a solid. except that he keeps selling them and giving them away to.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 12:40:35
Link | Citer | R

I haven't sold any today, nor have I sold the gil from the ones I got yesterday. I wouldn't pass that on to a regular customer, and the resellers are too saturated to want it, so the most likely result is that it gets banned with my character.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 12:42:53
Link | Citer | R

The 8000 you did sell though, christ that's a years worth that aren't going to get removed. Whichever lucky *** got them will still be crashing the market in '21
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 12:44:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Now, I am aware, so again, I want it fixed. I make my profits off of automation, and on a playing field with no exploits, I will win every time. Thus, trying to get it fixed. If I thought I could do anything about sparks, they'd be on the block too.
boy is so legit it almost hurst.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-11-11 12:44:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
The 8000 you did sell though, christ that's a years worth that aren't going to get removed. Whichever lucky *** got them will still be crashing the market in '21
you can blow through about 300 in 1 charge of the shield pretty quickly, but agreed once prices recover after patch that person basically won the lotto
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 12:45:33
Link | Citer | R

267 pieces of AF, so one piece for every 10 people on Asura. It'll have an impact, but so did the mountains of them that were being given out already.

Wasn't really one person that got them, Aquatic probably got the most, but generally as soon as bazaar opened there were 20 people scrambling to buy as many as they could.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-11-11 12:47:38
Link | Citer | R

Post on the JP side of the forums or they wont listen.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 12:49:07
Link | Citer | R

In english? Is there anyone who actually speaks non-translator JP that can make a post?

You just need to say the exploit exists and the details of how to fix it have been submitted via task force report.
By Friedrik 2019-11-11 12:52:09
Link | Citer | R

Elidyr is clearly lying about who he told, and that's why that entire Redicalous linkshell is in this thread. I'm sure its just a coincidence that as early as a few weeks ago Redicalous-related mules started selling hundreds of medals at cheap prices. One of them was even selling a Kemikalz signed +2 DRG neck alongside 200 medals priced 2/3 of what they were going for on the AH. Come on.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-11-11 12:59:10
Link | Citer | R

I wasnt aware of it (though dumping dont surprise anyone in this game) but ive read more than once jokes about medals.

It should be common topic among some discord or such.
By Fauve 2019-11-11 12:59:51
Link | Citer | R

Asking for a "friend"

What is the precedent on banning for buying duped items? Do they ban you for buying, or get rid of them in a future maintenance?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 13:02:23
Link | Citer | R

Neither, you just get to win the lottery

If you're able and aren't putting 80,000 medals on new accounts, you're a sucker.

Think about it. They would have to remove 90% of all Su5 weapons and necks and literally millions of pieces of relic+3.
By Rips 2019-11-11 13:03:32
Link | Citer | R

Some of you people have serious balls.

The amount of people openly saying "let me in on it / what's the secret?" on an open forum is just ballsy.

Not judging, but I'm having flashbacks to 2005/2006 where this would have been shrouded in mystery and everyone condemning.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 13:03:55
Link | Citer | R

Friedrik said: »
Elidyr is clearly lying about who he told, and that's why that entire Redicalous linkshell is in this thread. I'm sure its just a coincidence that as early as a few weeks ago Redicalous-related mules started selling hundreds of medals at cheap prices. One of them was even selling a Kemikalz signed +2 DRG neck alongside 200 medals priced 2/3 of what they were going for on the AH. Come on.
If I start off a sentence with clearly it automatically means I have proof and I'm right? Clearly you don't know. Also all the people claiming to not want this tool might want to chill. :)
By Triffle 2019-11-11 13:07:45
Link | Citer | R

Rips said: »
Some of you people have serious balls.

The amount of people openly saying "let me in on it / what's the secret?" on an open forum is just ballsy.

Not judging, but I'm having flashbacks to 2005/2006 where this would have been shrouded in mystery and everyone condemning.

Hehe, balls. Pokeballs.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9