Medal market is dead
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2019-11-10 23:53:44
Link | Citer | R

What do people really think? They will just ban you and you will cry for 5min before you come back like the FFXI addict that you are. Why do you think you are still playing this super old game like some nerd playing with his 3.5 D&D rule set?
By Foxfire 2019-11-11 00:04:11
Link | Citer | R

the real question is

why didn't you hmu with the details @comeatmebro

a brother needs some gear finished
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 00:16:14
Link | Citer | R

trinironnie said: »
Shiva.Flowen said: »
>.> how ya able to search how much items is on the server lol

Josiahafk said: »
If you ever decide you want to give us the tl;dr version of your personal tale, let us know bud.

• Yes I discovered.

• Yes I have some friends that are aware, the code was a fluke I've known about for 2 years.

• I can't say that it isn't possible one of them were stacking the AH, but none of them to my knowledge play on Asura.

• Possible it was discovered and abused, absolutley.

• Everyone who knows me, knows I will not share the code with anyone who has asked; multiples have asked.

• Last two subs vanish this month so thats the end for me due to personal reasons which led to me selling boost for accounts.

• I dont have 30 characters across servers.

• I wish I was friends with a bunch of china gil sellers could be fun.

My name got dropped somewhere in there for the AH because maybe they know I was able to, but I don't play anymore. Games over for me. I wish everyone the best, comeatme, still respect you, and I have enjoyed playing the game. This is obviously a good time to officially break away since I was still planning to hop on my main occasionally, but who knows if I will or will not be available lol. If not it's been real! If I am, then probably just going to do my shield or kill NMs for friends or hit me up.

Good luck guys.
By geigei 2019-11-11 00:16:58
Link | Citer | R

No wonder my stack wont sell.
[+]
Serveur: Asura
user: BushinNmL
By Asura.Nightmarelord 2019-11-11 05:14:46
Link | Citer | R

I've lurked dudes stream over the year. seemed like a pretty chill dude. and actually did fairly well.

too bad all this drama happened.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2019-11-11 05:33:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Nightmarelord said: »
too bad people *** cheated to get an advantage over other players.

fixed for accuracy

I know Eli in-game and he IS a good dude, but this kind of stuff just makes my skin crawl with how gross it is.

I'm a ls mate of many years, and I currently play/have played the game with some of the other people who are probably involved in this dupe *** that's been going on for the past however many years and I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

At least now I can assuage my fears of thinking some of the people I play with were buying gil to come up with all of the multiple rank 15 REMA/SU5 weapons/+2 necks they suddenly had out of thin air while other were struggling just to get one. Turns out they were just creating the gil out of thin air so they didn't need to buy it!

No names named, but I instantly thought of a few people who don't hide it very well. Cheers, you cheating ***.

PS: Thanks for not telling me, I probably would have done it too and gotten banned like an idiot eventually
[+]
user: BushinNmL
By Asura.Nightmarelord 2019-11-11 05:37:57
Link | Citer | R

So much emotion over a video game.
If it was 2006 I could maybe understand it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2019-11-11 05:46:43
Link | Citer | R

If it was 2006, and I was still 20 years old without a care in the world, I can imagine duping things and not giving a ***what happens.

I would think that the 30+ year old people that play this nowadays with their full-time jobs, families, and only a few hours to play every day would care enough about time invested in their characters that they will never get back that they wouldn't risk doing such a dumb thing and getting them banned.

I feel like I'm going to be banned by association because one of these unknown duping jerks I play with traded me some dirty gil from selling duped medals at this point.

And that is the clincher for me. I don't want to be banned and that's it. I want to play this game, I actually Like this game unlike some people. And until just a few hours ago, I also liked every single one of the people I played with. However I'm no longer a teenager with tons of time to spare, I can't afford to start from scratch. If I lose this character it's done, *poof* over.

I also don't want to see my friends banned. I don't care how *** stupid they were to do something so dumb... :/
[+]
By Staleyx 2019-11-11 06:10:01
Link | Citer | R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Crit breaking my crafting bank like a pleb.
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 06:32:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
I found the exploit today, duped 4000 beast/kindreds medals
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
I did not originally intend to distribute all of the medals
lmao
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-11-11 06:32:45
Link | Citer | R

Best thread of this month
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 06:41:32
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
I also don't want to see my friends banned. I don't care how *** stupid they were to do something so dumb... :/
To overuse it as much as they did, tell other people about it, and use it on their main chars is more than dumb. I don't know how it is done but I also suspect they didn't come across it on accident and may even entail sending dodgy packets.

Actually it was on accident, but I did post that already.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-11-11 06:42:05
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Best update to FFXI this month

FTFY
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 06:48:42
Link | Citer | R

wasn't the common consensuses on this board that RMT, cheats, bots, exploits and all that stuff is a healthy addition to the game? why the hard feelings all of a sudden?
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2019-11-11 06:52:39
Link | Citer | R

Lol now all the people who panic sell their medals for half of the last AH price are basically saying "HAYYY IT ME"
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 06:52:52
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »
wasn't the common consensuses on this board that RMT, cheats, bots, exploits and all that stuff is a healthy addition to the game? why the hard feelings all of a sudden?
It is only healthy if the person posting was in on it, and too many people weren't.

Asura.Aquatiq said: »
Lol now all the people who panic sell their medals for half of the last AH price are basically saying "HAYYY IT ME"
Bruhhh you bought so many lol
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-11-11 06:54:32
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »

The consensus is that the drama is entertaining.

Plus, do notice the real "crime" in this game isnt cheating, boting, hacking, etc.

The real crime is disrupting. Disrupting balance, disrupting marketing, disrupting others players gaming. If you cross that line, there isnt much discussion of what will happen.

As a golden rule, dont step on others toe.
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-11-11 07:00:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Of course he has a shield, he made literally trillions lol.

And no, there is not a single legit shield. absolutely zero.

This is not true. Guy in my LS has legit shield, but he is very efficient with his playtime and still took him 3 months with last stage I think + afaik some help of the LS. 2nd guy in my LS is 30% done and he also is legit. He literally farm 5hours a day and afaik he plays vanilla. Only because you can't be bothered to legit farm something for several months, doesnt mean anything really. There are people who are far more stubborn and still play this game without cynical approach.
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-11-11 07:15:51
Link | Citer | R

Damn Im happy I decided to start selling my 90+ medals I farmed during last few months when I saw PLUS campaign. I sold 80 and prices on my server started dropping too. I tho its because campaign is closer and closer, but now I know the real reason >.>

On the other hand it will hurt my future dynamis farms :/ I hope they will fix it >.>
By Pantafernando 2019-11-11 07:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Truth to be said about dynamis medals, its price is completely stupid even after 2 years.

It isnt reasonable paying 40m for a piece. Plus the wide variety of items makes hard having the one shard piece you need, resorting to medals again.

I hope at least SE notice how expensive is this process, and make something to make relics reforged more accessible
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-11-11 07:21:57
Link | Citer | R

Great thread!! Hopefully we find out who just sold enough gil to the Chinese in the last 120 days to buy a new house
By SimonSes 2019-11-11 07:22:58
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Truth to be said about dynamis medala, its price is completely even after 2 years.

It isnt reasonable paying 40m for a piece. Plus the wide variety of items makes hard having the one shard piece you need, resorting to medals again.

I hope at least SE notice how expensive is this process, and make something to make relics reforged more accessible

I tho medal prices are actually that high because they are used to get items for SU5 (EDIT: actually im surprised that SU5 weapons prices didnt drop with medals prices)

The easiest method to fix prices for shards and keep medals out of it, is to let people exchange shards for shards. 2 for 1 for example (same for voids). It would make desired shards/void more accessible and also would rise price of undesired shards/voids to the point you wouldn't throw them >.>

Post deleted by User.
By Staleyx 2019-11-11 07:42:49
Link | Citer | R

My guess is something to do with goblin in rulude. Only reason I'm looking at this npc is because I have seen weird things happen with it.... or I'm way off lol

It's not as simple as breaking party with a treasure pool again? Good ole days

Post deleted by User.
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 07:52:31
Link | Citer | R

Two years later!!!

How much gil was created holy christ, at that point do you just quit your dayjob immediately and start sellig gil.

edit* someone with time should read that dudes forum history and see how many times he bragged about his skill or whatever, and calling him a nice guy?! *** you didnt even know he had infinite gil, ppl online can be anyone they want you to think they are

edit2

this is how some people pump out all those SU5 weapons but barely buy ***, its not just medals but anything that can be purchased with medals, all gil made revolving anything to do with dyanmis D

the amount of gil this guy has must be INSANE,
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 08:00:04
Link | Citer | R

[Redicalous] [BeerNinjas]

Elidyrs two ls, LMAO is Kemikalz going to make an appearance?! The guy who offers 10m for an omen scale, GEEE I WONDER WHY hahahahaha

OH BEERNINJAS?? ISNT THAT SHIRAJ's LS???

IM SURE HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9