Medal market is dead
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2019-11-11 08:04:03
Link | Citer | R

Eli just transferred to Asura from Lakshmi a bit ago, so all of this was figured out/done on Lakshmi. Don't need to call out those new guys just yet
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-11 08:04:59
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Truth to be said about dynamis medals, its price is completely stupid even after 2 years.

It isnt reasonable paying 40m for a piece. Plus the wide variety of items makes hard having the one shard piece you need, resorting to medals again.

I hope at least SE notice how expensive is this process, and make something to make relics reforged more accessible

lol'd, gitgud?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 08:10:03
Link | Citer | R

Artsncrafts said: »
is Kemikalz going to make an appearance?
He was salty as ***last night, no doubt he knew it. Whiss is another obvious user, and potentially the one doing all the RMT with it.
By Staleyx 2019-11-11 08:18:20
Link | Citer | R

I WANT TO SEE THEM BURN!!!!!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 08:23:16
Link | Citer | R

I would just say, the names should really stop getting tossed around. Theres a lot of people in fact that were not aware of what I could do; [ BeerNinjas ] for one. and I got a pearl to Redic today because they offered to run Wave 3 Dyna with me sometime. There is a lot of mis-information on here. I'll take the hit since I don't care either way, but a lot this information is incorrect; stop guessing.
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 08:24:00
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
I would just say, the names should really stop getting tossed around. Theres a lot of people in fact that were not aware of what I could do; [ BeerNinjas ] for one. and I got a pearl to Redic today because they offered to run Wave 3 Dyna with me sometime. There is a lot of mis-information on here. I'll take the hit since I don't care either way, but a lot this information is incorrect; stop guessing.

I dont believe liars
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 08:33:29
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Tell us how you accidently duped something please. Or would that just give it away?
u realy want to read his "i fell over and landed between her legs" kind of story?

Pantafernando said: »
The real crime is disrupting. Disrupting balance, disrupting marketing, disrupting others players gaming. If you cross that line, there isnt much discussion of what will happen.

As a golden rule, dont step on others toe.

its been discussed a thousend times befor, as soon as you utilize any of that you step on someones toes. if you insist black/white thinking then windower is already the line crossed.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 08:38:47
Link | Citer | R

I dont believe liars

Unless you come through with some real information; I'm neither a the cause or a liar. Honestly this thread should be shut because this has already been settled else where and lot's a peoples names that actually were not involved in the accusations are being tossed. Only I know whats happened, and it's pretty far off.
 Sylph.Snk
Serveur: Sylph
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2019-11-11 08:39:56
Link | Citer | R

I find it amusing that people have said that nobody will be banned for this and yet the last time something like this got out of hand bans were handed out.

The 2nd salvage set of bans were mostly temps but that was a tame sort of exploit in Alex compared to this.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 08:47:42
Link | Citer | R

I dont believe liars

Eli has been nothing but straightforward to me, even though I likely got him banned and may have falsely accused him. I have no proof of who had the lv1 mules flooding the streets with medals. He still deserves respect for his handling of this.

If you have no actual evidence, blaming people like shiraj is completely out of place. I have strong evidence against Whiss, but only suspect Kem due to his attitude last night.
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 08:49:51
Link | Citer | R

This thread has potential.
sir, pls refrain from using this phrase. its copyrighted and i'm not 100% sure the owner gave consent!
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2019-11-11 08:52:39
Link | Citer | R

Man. All this blaming and yelling and no sharing of how the dupe was found/done ;D
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
Serveur: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-11-11 08:54:39
Link | Citer | R

Honestly this thread should be shut because this has already been settled else where and lot's a peoples names that actually were not involved in the accusations are being tossed. Only I know whats happened, and it's pretty far off.
Nah. This thread has potential. Why is there talk about Chinese RMT in this discussion? I can't see the link to the Chinese. People sold gil to them?

This entire thing is all about people making/losing money IRL. Thorny got pissed because they crashed his market and the way he puts money in his pocket. So he figured out the exploit and then out'd the whole scheme. The original guy who figured it out MAY not of been the one "cashing in" but someone SURE was.

Its kind of like a drug dealer moving in to someones turf and the drug dealer who got moved in on calls the cops on the other guy hahaha
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-11 08:54:43
Link | Citer | R

It's pretty obvious that given how widely it's known as a thing now, the only reason for anyone to want it is to try to squeeze some gil sales in before the patch. More than happy to share(or step back and let Eli share, since he found it first) how it's done once it's been fixed.

I don't think the average player understands with how lax enforcement is in other areas, but this sort of thing will absolutely result in a perma ban + IP ban for anyone who is caught doing it.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 09:01:31
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
It's pretty obvious that given how widely it's known as a thing now, the only reason for anyone to want it is to try to squeeze some gil sales in before the patch. More than happy to share(or step back and let Eli share, since he found it first) how it's done once it's been fixed.

Like I said, I am not playing so I don't care. Definitely use at your own risk at the moment.
I won't be posting though, because that would seriously take away from how many people I told I wouldn't give to them, or be fair for other reasons.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-11-11 09:10:59
Link | Citer | R

Post the steps and SE will suddenly be quickly motivated to patch it
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-11 09:12:07
Link | Citer | R

A lot of y’all really ain’t ***...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-11 09:14:51
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Look at my account, for someone with the kind of access Im being put in the spotlight for you would think I had better gear. XD
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-11 09:15:49
Link | Citer | R

did you question my authoritah?
 Asura.Whiss
By Asura.Whiss 2019-11-11 09:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Same you would think, I would be pimped out if I was supplying all this gil to China.
By geigei 2019-11-11 09:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Might as well post a how to so everyone get their shards for free.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 09:20:14
Link | Citer | R

what should happen:

vs whats gona happen:
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 09:23:41
Link | Citer | R

lul that won't even happen
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 09:24:51
Link | Citer | R

Exactly!

Asura.Shiraj said: »
[Redicalous] [BeerNinjas]

Elidyrs two ls, LMAO is Kemikalz going to make an appearance?! The guy who offers 10m for an omen scale, GEEE I WONDER WHY hahahahaha

OH BEERNINJAS?? ISNT THAT SHIRAJ's LS???

IM SURE HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS

Yeah man I 100% dupe medals for gil. Nice hard on for me though bro. appreciate you caring about me so much, someone has to.

fair enough i thought you were ls leader of beerninjas
By Datruthuhate 2019-11-11 09:25:31
Link | Citer | R

I still dont see any proof,... dont get me wrong now could be very real, but as far as I see it ppl love to come on here & put others on blast or start ***for some reason after being butthurt.
so im just saying if the market was over saturated , we would notice, all I see is alot of ppl botting & buying gill. so i think this thread really dont hold any weight until I see proof, cuz anyone can say whatever.
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-11 09:25:35
Link | Citer | R

Look at my account, for someone with the kind of access Im being put in the spotlight for you would think I had better gear. XD

I would think you made tens of thousands off gil hahaha
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9