Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 122 123 124 ... 433 434 435
By Draylo 2020-03-04 05:04:10
Link | Citer | R

In the next expansion along with Time Mage.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 05:04:17
Link | Citer | R

Because medicines sucks in general in this game.
[+]
 Asura.Aldolol
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2020-03-04 05:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Gonna be very underwhelming if all he does is throw hi-potions and the status ailment potions for sure. If he gets access to the temp meds then you can probably see him being used 24/7.

It seems like they have gone with a "jump into it whenever" approach with the content which is nice, now it will be interesting to see if it is "soloable" or you need an organised group, seems they want to be a bit more casual at the moment to reach out to their "returnees" that they seemingly want to increase on.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 06:05:19
Link | Citer | R

What about this for chemist job:

Weapons: daggers and guns
Armor: misc of light DD and non offensive mage
Traits: auto potion, potion heal+, veterinary ability (medicines that affect pets)
Abilities: making temps that last for one battle; making status ailment medicine that provides short immunity, making status boosting temps for a battle use; making medicine that resets astral conduit timer
By SimonSes 2020-03-04 06:23:19
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
making medicine that resets astral conduit timer

Looked like valid post until that line :D
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 06:28:39
Link | Citer | R

Thats the special sauce to the job
By Taint 2020-03-04 06:40:36
Link | Citer | R

Did someone say Trash mobs?? Get ready to fire up BLUnation.
By SimonSes 2020-03-04 06:55:54
Link | Citer | R

Taint said: »
Did someone say Trash mobs?? Get ready to fire up BLUnation.

Well Dynamis D mobs can also be described as trash mobs and in fact you could actually attempt to aoe them with BLU (at least wave 1 and 2), but not many people do that.

That being said they said content level starts at 119 apparently, so trahs mobs in Oddysey might actually be oneshotable.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 07:09:29
Link | Citer | R

I like the idea of new camps to exp.

Reisenjima is by far one of the greatest but it gets crowded there during gain exp.

Could also have more apex camps, more card mobs camps, etc
By Draylo 2020-03-04 08:04:22
Link | Citer | R

Funny they use the term trash mobs
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-03-04 08:12:11
Link | Citer | R

The "new explorer centric" content will be a timed 30m event with a 3 day cooldown and where you "explore" the Yorcia Skirmish zone. You will kill trash mobs for points, each trash mob has a minuscule chance of spawning a CL150 NM with a bazillion HP. The NM's have a small chance of dropping gear that only works in skirmish.

SE Developers
:Trollface:
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-03-04 08:20:47
Link | Citer | R

It will be funny seeing how people will organize if there are few ??? Places, or if each ??? refer to a single NM.

Prepare you pop bot and skip lines.

Prepare the hating rising too.
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-04 14:12:58
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Loynis said: »
The augments only apply to the +1 version right, and not the NQ? I haven't been following this much since UCNM (PUG for sure) seems dead on my server.
Correct, only the +1s. The only thing I don't know is if it's all +1s, or just the "iLv" ones. Accessories are included, but I don't think the shittyAbysseanoobarmors+1s or the 98 and below accessories will get augments. (cause the CL is 119 for all the normal stuff, with the NMs being higher level... not really appropriate for a Lv99 Abysseanoob.)

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Of course, he remains as masculine and classy as ever!
Fun fact, aside from the bad translation, this is the original line:
Quote:
下着姿ですがその雄姿をお確かめください。
"Please check out (Monberaux's) manly underwear."
Not even joking.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-04 14:31:38
Link | Citer | R

If the trust concept works out, they probably add Chemist as a job later. Can't see why else they would go out of their way to release him (with such a log time investment at that) if his AI wasn't something that was going to be implemented as a player-concept later on.
 Fenrir.Melphina
Serveur: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2020-03-04 14:32:23
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Odyssey is what we dubbed internally “exploration-centric content” that contains not only battles against trash mobs....

I'm glad I wasn't eating when I read that line.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-03-04 14:52:59
Link | Citer | R

They may as well preemptively add in a sparkling ??? next to Monberaux in Upper Jeuno infirmary for you to reobtain his cipher because you know that there is a 100% chance that a few days after releasing the cipher to the players, someone will find a glitch/exploit and the following messages will appear:

[[System Message]]: At the following time we will be performing emergency maintenance on all worlds. If you are logged in at the time, you will be removed from the server the server. Please log out now.

Known issues: The Trust Monberaux is not functioning as intended and has been temporarily removed.

Maintenance notes: The Cipher Monberaux has been added to a ??? in Upper Jeuno for players that had previously obtained it. You must have unlocked it via the Hero Deeds option to reobtain the cipher. Please view Playonline for more details.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2020-03-04 15:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
If the trust concept works out, they probably add Chemist as a job later. Can't see why else they would go out of their way to release him (with such a log time investment at that) if his AI wasn't something that was going to be implemented as a player-concept later on.

* Shadowmeld throws Primeval Brew at Schah *

Ahhhhh, dammit! Why did I even macro that?!
[+]
 Fenrir.Melphina
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2020-03-04 15:03:29
Link | Citer | R

They'd never have to jump through hoops like that if the trust didn't work correctly. Trusts are unlocked via a character flag, just like avatars and magic spells. The only thing the cipher does is it triggers the flag, and once triggered you have access to it permanently. If the trust malfunctioned they would only have to alter whatever code made him run, and that's completely independant of your character. It would require a server rebbot though, but that's standard for that kind of adjustment.
By Mrgrim 2020-03-05 01:05:43
Link | Citer | R

Now I wonder whether my Tumult Curator farming 2 months ago will be worth it. I'm curious to see what stats the equip will have post update.
[+]
 Asura.Aldolol
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2020-03-05 03:26:17
Link | Citer | R

The body certainly seems to have potential where MEVA isn't required (is that really a thing these days though) otherwise other pieces of gear will most likely be catch up stuff for people, the accessories on the other hand have some real potential to be really good, but then again this is SE so they will probably add random ***that makes no sense to anyone.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-03-05 03:29:39
Link | Citer | R

Get ready!

[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-03-05 03:30:09
Link | Citer | R

If it hasn't been stated already, I just wanna point out that if this content called Odyssey, we better *** get a Medusa and One Majorly pissed off Charybdis.
[+]
By ashcrow 2020-03-05 06:58:29
Link | Citer | R

Panacea do you need it.
By Pantafernando 2020-03-05 07:23:53
Link | Citer | R

ashcrow said: »
Panacea do you need it.

Player is paralyzed.

Mireu uses Spike Flail.

Player waves goodbye.
By ashcrow 2020-03-05 07:37:45
Link | Citer | R

ashcrow said: »
Panacea do you need it.

Player is paralyzed.

Mireu uses Spike Flail.

Player waves goodbye.
i have not played since last year xD just cast panacea again!
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2020-03-05 07:54:37
Link | Citer | R

This game needs Phoenix Downs
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2020-03-05 10:18:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
If it hasn't been stated already, I just wanna point out that if this content called Odyssey, we better *** get a Medusa and One Majorly pissed off Charybdis.

Not to mention hallucinogenic flowers.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-03-05 12:35:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »

Not to mention hallucinogenic flowers.

Needs more golden sheep/rams
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-03-05 12:37:11
Link | Citer | R

What about this for chemist job:

Weapons: daggers and guns
Armor: misc of light DD and non offensive mage
Traits: auto potion, potion heal+, veterinary ability (medicines that affect pets)
Abilities: making temps that last for one battle; making status ailment medicine that provides short immunity, making status boosting temps for a battle use; making medicine that resets astral conduit timer

Part of me would rather see Crossbows>Guns being used as a main weapon. Especially with chemist specific status bolts.
First Page 2 3 ... 122 123 124 ... 433 434 435