First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-10-14 15:36:51
Link | Citer | R

Rooks said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
If you could morph into 5 animals which ones would you pick?

Like a lycanthrope, where I can change back and forth, or just a straight up "you have to be an animal forever, hurry up and choose"?

Back and forth, like Animorphs.
By Ackeron 2015-10-14 15:38:31
Link | Citer | R

Don't pick a dolphin. They're stupid, that's why they live in igloos.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-14 15:41:26
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
Animorphs

I have no idea what those are.

/reads

Okay, easy enough.

1) Eagle
2) Cheetah
3) Dolphin
4) Housecat
5) Mecha-Hitler
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-10-15 08:44:30
Link | Citer | R

Wondering why you topic banned me from random thoughts thread for following the Original threads creator post on page 1. Where he clearly said "anything that intrigues you ". Would appreciate it if you untopic bann me. It was uncalled for i didn't break the forum rules.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 08:47:18
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Wondering why you topic banned me from random thoughts thread for following the Original threads creator post on page 1. Where he clearly said "anything that intrigues you ". Would appreciate it if you untopic bann me. It was uncalled for i didn't break the forum rules.

I topic banned you for bringing politics into RT, which is a well known no-no. We have a whole section for that, and you've been around here long enough to know that.

A total newbie to the site would get a warning, but you know better, so pretending that it's an innocent mistake is just ridiculous.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-10-15 08:52:41
Link | Citer | R

The thread creator did not say it was a no no topic for random thoughts. Your not the thread creator. Did it ever occur to you or anyone that people can randomly think about politics? No I am not new your right about that. I can obviously follow a thread creators post of what he posted others can post about.
Do you or anyone else have a problem with that or the thread creators own original posts message?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-15 08:54:54
Link | Citer | R

The thread creator did not say it was a no no topic for random thoughts. Your not the thread creator. Did it ever occur to you or anyone that people can randomly think about politics? No I am not new your right about that. I can obviously follow a thread creators post of what he posted others can post about.
Do you or anyone else have a problem with that or the thread creators own original posts message?
Admin > Thread creator. Never *** with Standard Admin Red
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-15 08:56:58
Link | Citer | R

The admin said it's a no-no, what's so hard to understand about that?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-10-15 08:56:59
Link | Citer | R

He didn't create the topic thread post of random thoughts Annie molly is what I am saying you understand that. I was asking if he understood that.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-15 08:58:45
Link | Citer | R

He didn't create the topic thread post of random thoughts Annie molly is what I am saying you understand that. I was asking if he understood that.

Oh! It's the ask the admin thread!

Rooks, do you know you aren't the OP of RT?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 08:59:26
Link | Citer | R

The P+R section is there explicitly to keep that stuff out of RT and Ni. It's the only reason that section exists.

Jassik said: »

Oh! It's the ask the admin thread!

Rooks, do you know you aren't the OP of RT?

I'm not... yet.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-15 09:00:18
Link | Citer | R

On a forum a moderator(and thus even more so an administrator) can lock or nuke threads deemed unworthy of existing, move them if they're in a wrong section, and also keep them on the rails when someone strays off.

On many boards the topics of politics and religion are either relegated to their own place or completely banned altogether because they are highly sensitive subjects. It's the case here too, there exist an entire subforum dedicated to them because they cause unhealthy discussions in the social sides.

I hope this clears your doubts.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-15 09:01:04
Link | Citer | R

Do I understand that Rooks is not the OP of RT? Yes. Do you understand that it doesn't make a difference?

Also, this really isn't the place for questioning moderator actions, send a PM.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-15 09:03:05
Link | Citer | R

If you could have personally witnessed any event in history, what would it be?

Anna Ruthven said: »
this really isn't the place for questioning moderators

"Ask the admin" go go go
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 09:04:52
Link | Citer | R

If you could have personally witnessed any event in history, what would it be?

The Apollo moon landing. Humanity striving outward, reaching an incredible goal with nothing but slide rules and 60's era technology.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-15 09:04:59
Link | Citer | R

Have you guys even read the Constitution of the United Forums of FFXIAH.com? Stop trying to circumvent the checks and balances with these executive decisions!

Edit: To get back to what really matters in this thread... Rooks, what is your favorite weird cheese?
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-15 09:06:18
Link | Citer | R

What's one habit that, try as you may, you cannot break?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 09:10:03
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Rooks, what is your favorite weird cheese?

Define 'weird cheese'. I used to eat a lot of pub cheese+triscuits at my desk back when I worked in an actual office, but I'm not a big cheese guy in general.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 09:12:16
Link | Citer | R

Pop. I'm much better about it than I used to be, and I don't keep it in the house anymore, but I still indulge at restaurants now and then. I shouldn't, because that stuff is awful for you, and I know this.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-15 09:17:30
Link | Citer | R

Rooks, what is your favorite weird cheese?

Define 'weird cheese'. I used to eat a lot of pub cheese+triscuits at my desk back when I worked in an actual office, but I'm not a big cheese guy in general.

Pretty much anything that isn't a run-of-the-mill cheese that you find everywhere (e.g. Swiss, cheddar). But if you're not a cheese guy, that question may not be answerable anyway.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 09:18:52
Link | Citer | R

Pretty much anything that isn't a run-of-the-mill cheese that you find everywhere (e.g. Swiss, cheddar). But if you're not a cheese guy, that question may not be answerable anyway.

President makes this spreadable brie thing that feels like sacrilege, but tastes pretty good. I never buy it myself, but the wife loves it, so I'll steal hers now and then. Does that count?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-15 09:20:21
Link | Citer | R

Pop. I'm much better about it than I used to be, and I don't keep it in the house anymore, but I still indulge at restaurants now and then. I shouldn't, because that stuff is awful for you, and I know this.
I'm in the same boat. I won't drink it at work, in the heat. I can control my habit better than I used to.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-15 09:20:22
Link | Citer | R

Do you blow dry or air dry your hair and how do you get so much body?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 09:22:45
Link | Citer | R

Do you blow dry or air dry your hair and how do you get so much body?

Air dry. I keep my hair short most of the time, so there isn't really much of a need beyond a towel and a little Tennessee heat.

The body is just good genes.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-15 09:31:10
Link | Citer | R

President makes this spreadable brie thing that feels like sacrilege, but tastes pretty good. I never buy it myself, but the wife loves it, so I'll steal hers now and then. Does that count?

That'll do. Spreadable brie sounds pretty good, actually.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 09:32:53
Link | Citer | R

That'll do. Spreadable brie sounds pretty good, actually.

That's the stuff.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-15 09:34:19
Link | Citer | R

Do you like hummus?
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-15 09:35:07
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Do you like hummus?

I'll eat it, but I don't go out of my way for it. It's basically just a vector to eat chips without feeling guilty.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11