Lakshmi.Deces
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-04-09 14:15:20
Link | Citer | R

Outlawing kitchen knives
Your text to link here...

So after 5 pages I am surprised that no one has called for the registration & banning of knives, After all the past threads of libtards dancing on the graves of children and people who were hurt & killed by firearms, I find most of you that your sense of empathy merely is a tool, a weapon in your arguments to demonize others who do not agree with you in your knee jerk reactions of gun violence to clearly only push a political agenda. The fact is that "Self Defense Free Zones", I mean "Gun Free Zones" is the problem that everyone should be focusing on. This case as well as both Fort Hood massacres prove that.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-04-09 14:17:21
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Just looked on Gunbroker, you can get a Russian backpack flamethrower for $1200 USD.

Effective for home defense or making CNN anchors explode on air.

Or you can get a Calico M950 (shoots 9MM rounds, SMG that can hold a 100-150 round clip, and can either be semi or full auto!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-09 14:21:02
Link | Citer | R

And our daily dose of Obamacare (what the ***? lol) is met, hurrah!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-09 14:22:52
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Leysritt said: »
Just looked on Gunbroker, you can get a Russian backpack flamethrower for $1200 USD.

Or you can get a Calico M950 (shoots 9MM rounds, SMG that can hold a 100-150 round clip, and can either be semi or full auto!
How much for bazookas?

I'm at work, so it might be frowned on if I look for weapons at work....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-04-09 14:26:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

How much for bazookas?

Depends, what model?
[+]
 Bismarck.Keityan
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Keichan
By Bismarck.Keityan 2014-04-09 14:40:39
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Deces said: »
So after 5 pages I am surprised that no one has called for the registration & banning of knives, After all the past threads of libtards dancing on the graves of children and people who were hurt & killed by firearms, I find most of you that your sense of empathy merely is a tool, a weapon in your arguments to demonize others who do not agree with you in your knee jerk reactions of gun violence to clearly only push a political agenda. The fact is that "Self Defense Zones", I mean "Gun Free Zones" is the problem that everyone should be focusing on. This case as well as both Fort Hood massacres prove that.
(Picture of Bush and Obama-care)

How you were relate gun control and health care, I have no idea. The only forced connection that I can make between these two things is that now that Obamacare exists, the children that were injured in this incident will now have adequate medical care.

On the otherhand, the fact that you're using this incident for some sort of political agenda or an complaint to the current presidency is disgusting. Outright disgusting.
By fonewear 2014-04-09 14:43:49
Link | Citer | R

I have a paintball gun are those banned yet ? I'm armed and ready to change the color of stop signs.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-09 14:45:51
Link | Citer | R

How much for bazookas?

Depends, what model?
Cheapest. Give me a price range~
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-09 14:46:48
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Keityan said: »
On the otherhand, the fact that you're using this incident for some sort of political agenda or an complaint to the current presidency is disgusting.
Didn't stop the media and the Obama Administration when Sandy Hook happened.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-04-09 14:46:54
Link | Citer | R

So after 5 pages I am surprised that no one has called for the registration & banning of knives, After all the past threads of libtards dancing on the graves of children and people who were hurt & killed by firearms, I find most of you that your sense of empathy merely is a tool, a weapon in your arguments to demonize others who do not agree with you in your knee jerk reactions of gun violence to clearly only push a political agenda. The fact is that "Self Defense Zones", I mean "Gun Free Zones" is the problem that everyone should be focusing on. This case as well as both Fort Hood massacres prove that.

How you were relate gun control and health care, I have no idea. The only forced connection that I can make between these two things is that now that Obamacare exists, the children that were injured in this incident will now have adequate medical care.

On the otherhand, the fact that you're using this incident for some sort of political agenda or an complaint to the current presidency is disgusting. Outright disgusting.

Just like all the past despicable ban gun threads here on this site?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-09 14:46:54
Link | Citer | R

I don't have a gun but I can throw bullets pretty hard. Come at me bro.

Sandy Hook was perfect for the anti gun crowd.

[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-09 14:54:35
Link | Citer | R

It is disgusting that knives don't fit my political agenda.
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2014-04-09 14:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Weed Torches for 300$~

I used to live in a primarily ag-focused town so these were common
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-09 14:57:26
Link | Citer | R

I don't know if you sharpen a number 2 pencil it could be used as a weapon. Better ban those too.

Kid will say he is bullied for this and get probation instead of the hard time he deserves.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-09 14:58:50
Link | Citer | R

I love it... Throw gun control topic out there then whine about it when people talk about it and blame them for bringing it up as a political point. so good...
By Darkalenia 2014-04-09 14:59:34
Link | Citer | R

Not going to backread 6 pages of gun vs knife, but...

My condolences, thoughts, and prayers to the friends and families of the victims.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Serveur: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-09 15:00:19
Link | Citer | R

Darkalenia said: »
Not going to backread 6 pages of gun vs knife, but...

My condolences, thoughts, and prayers to the friends and families of the victims.
There were people involved in this?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-09 15:00:57
Link | Citer | R

Three of the people stabbed almost died. Last I heard. I watched the doctors talk about it about an hour ago.

It was a bit more serious than just some minor wounds.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-09 15:02:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I love it... Throw gun control topic out there then whine about it when people talk about it and blame them for bringing it up as a political point. so good...
who's whining?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-09 15:26:49
Link | Citer | R

Just like all the past despicable ban gun threads here on this site?

Lectures us about freedoms, has a hardon for autocratic Russian leader.

You can't make this ***up.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-09 15:29:19
Link | Citer | R

More like conjure arguments out of thin air due to an insufficient ability to participate in on-topic debate. How healthcare and Dubya manage to get in a thread on people getting knifed is testament to the gears whizzing in the minds of forum alums.
 Lye
By Lye 2014-04-09 15:30:55
Link | Citer | R

If knives are so much deadlier than guns why aren't people walking around with knives to protect themselves and forgetting about the guns?
You obviously haven't been to Texas. There are more people with knives on them at all times than there are with guns on them at all times...

Have you considered the multitude of uses a knife has that are in no way related to hurting someone else?

Allow me to express my gratitude for another "KingofNobody" gem~
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-09 15:35:38
Link | Citer | R

Lye said: »
If knives are so much deadlier than guns why aren't people walking around with knives to protect themselves and forgetting about the guns?
You obviously haven't been to Texas. There are more people with knives on them at all times than there are with guns on them at all times...

Have you considered the multitude of uses a knife has that are in no way related to hurting someone else?

And your point? Besides, there is no "of" in my character name.

But then again, the whole purpose of a knife is to cut. Like how the whole purpose of a gun is to expel a projectile in a straight line at an extremely high speed.

How humans use it is the whole idea.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kincard
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2014-04-09 15:41:10
Link | Citer | R

Euclids Cfinder said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

Thanks for the video. Wish more people would make posts like this one instead of being a bunch of cowards and posting non sequiturs and/or ad hominem when people ask them to justify their statements.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-09 15:41:19
Link | Citer | R

So what else can we use guns for?
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2014-04-09 15:42:33
Link | Citer | R

Lye said: »

And your point? Besides, there is no "of" in my character name.

But then again, the whole purpose of a knife is to cut. Like how the whole purpose of a gun is to expel a projectile in a straight line at an extremely high speed.

You would think after years of playing ffxi that they would at least grasp that simple concept.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-09 15:43:40
Link | Citer | R

More like conjure arguments out of thin air due to an insufficient ability to participate in on-topic debate. How healthcare and Dubya manage to get in a thread on people getting knifed is testament to the gears whizzing in the minds of forum alums.

Just consider the source, laugh, and move on. Or, we could talk about abortion, and how deces should have been one. Hope the 20 victims are ok, since the resident neocons can't be bothered to care about them.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-09 15:46:08
Link | Citer | R

So what else can we use guns for?
Sport. Fun. Hunting. Target Practice (well, one could consider that sport). All of the above.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-09 15:48:05
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

So any individual should have the right to have nukes, because it's purpose is only to blow things up. Doesn't mean people will use them to murder.
Sure. Only issue is the mass destruction and fallout associated with a nuclear weapon.

Plus, it is used with the intention of killing people.

I don't see how knives, guns, and nukes compare.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15