Some Big Issues I Have With Scholar.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Some big issues I have with Scholar.
Some big issues I have with Scholar.
 Siren.Mcclane
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2011-08-17 16:55:04
Link | Citer | R

I usually keep my tanks/dds at full HP and drop a Cure V before a big move for the SS, so for me, it usually works on most things. Obviously on HUGE damage, I'll Cure VI, but sometimes a quick V can work.
 Leviathan.Haruhigumi
Serveur: Leviathan
user: kbeezie
By Leviathan.Haruhigumi 2011-08-17 17:05:04
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mcclane said: »
I usually keep my tanks/dds at full HP and drop a Cure V before a big move for the SS, so for me, it usually works on most things. Obviously on HUGE damage, I'll Cure VI, but sometimes a quick V can work.

The same flexibility would be nice on Sch, especially as you said yourself IV wouldn't be enough for regular use.
 Leviathan.Haruhigumi
By Leviathan.Haruhigumi 2011-08-17 17:05:59
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Haruhigumi said: »
Siren.Mcclane said: »

The same flexibility would be nice on Sch, especially as you said yourself IV wouldn't be enough for regular use.

Though I do wonder how Rapture + Cure IV on a scholar with capped healing would stack against WHM using Cure V with capped healing.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-08-17 17:07:44
Link | Citer | R

Although curing for only slightly less than Cure V from a whm, my cure IVs on sch with the highest possible potency would draw terrible amounts of hate due to the lack of a lower static amount of hate on cures, a la cure V

With rapture ofc before someone QQs
 Leviathan.Haruhigumi
By Leviathan.Haruhigumi 2011-08-17 17:13:59
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said: »
Although curing for only slightly less than Cure V from a whm, my cure IVs on sch with the highest possible potency would draw terrible amounts of hate due to the lack of a lower static amount of hate on cures, a la cure V

With rapture ofc before someone QQs

Had forgotten bout the hate of Cure IV, now imagine IV + Accession :P.