Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21760 21761 21762 ... 22589 22590 22591
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-04 22:13:52
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Meh, I downloaded Shadowbringers, but I'm in no hurry to reactivate. I think its been..two years. I know all I have missed is story. And even if its really, really good story..I'm not motivated atm. I'll stick with my own fanfic.
If you haven't done the Shadowbringers MSQ yet, I highly recommend it. It is outstanding.

I'm in the middle of my new character MSQ now, and finally back into Shadowbringers storyline.

Thats literally the only reason I reactivated, to do the MSQ. I left off when Alphinaud got blown out of the sky in the desert. Not sure how close that it is to the beginning of Shadowbringers.
I think you have about 2 hours worth of story left to go before Shadowbringers.

I'm not going to spoiler it for you, but you have 1 more dungeon left to go at least. I know at least 2 reveals, a twist, and a dance-off.

Trust me, the story is great.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-04 22:16:34
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Asura.Memes said: »
This thread is terrible. I am going to read it every time there is a new post in it and I am going to read all of the post histories of the posters that I dislike, then I am going to post in here to tell you how bad the thread is, and how bad you all are which I will know because I have stalked all of your post histories.

#FFXIAHFORUM
Have fun with mine, felicia.

Seriously, that's way too much effort to put into people you don't like. ~Weird~
Good thing not liking me doesn’t include a year of surfing anymore, for his sake. Yikes.
Polar Bear surfing?
By Viciouss 2021-01-04 22:21:04
Link | Citer | R

I just finished the Burn dungeon, I was super rusty, but didn't cause the wipe. So there is that.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-04 22:31:47
Link | Citer | R

Oh, that far back? Then 2 dance offs.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-01-04 23:17:18
Link | Citer | R

i want a sapphire blue ps vita, but i can't find one for a decent price that doesn't seem sketch =/
By Pantafernando 2021-01-05 01:09:19
Link | Citer | R

At this time and age, what could be causing a BSoD?
By Pantafernando 2021-01-05 01:11:43
Link | Citer | R

Did SimonSes drove that poor guy out of FFXIAH?

Indeed, discussing with (against?) him is a masochist experience.

Hes talking too much with Afania, becoming incredibly similar, same tiresome and pointless stubborness
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-05 07:06:57
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Did SimonSes drove that poor guy out of FFXIAH?
If you are talking about Memes, he drove himself out of FFXIAH. It was really bad in that DRK Glassy Craver thread.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-01-05 09:11:54
Link | Citer | R

Hmm no free company, a barren friend list, and standing in front of a complete strangers house. This is about what I expected.
What's your server in XIV?

If you haven't done the Shadowbringers MSQ yet, I highly recommend it. It is outstanding....
He is correct.

Thats literally the only reason I reactivated, to do the MSQ. I left off when Alphinaud got blown out of the sky in the desert. Not sure how close that it is to the beginning of Shadowbringers.
I think that's 4.4. You are in for some heavy plot development setting the stage for 5.0. Also a really tough MSQ dungeon.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-01-05 09:12:50
Link | Citer | R

I just finished the Burn dungeon, I was super rusty, but didn't cause the wipe. So there is that.
That's the dungeon I mentioned.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-05 09:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Also a really tough MSQ dungeon.
Yeah, The Burn final boss is "kindof" tough (tougher than other dungeons in 4.X series) but not too difficult.

If you are talking about the final final dungeon, it's intense, but not difficult. Even the final "boss" isn't that bad, you just got to know when to LB.

When I fought the final dungeon boss, I was DRG and had a SMN in the party. I was going to LB on one of the bosses at the final stage so we can burn the 2nd boss down, but the SMN decided to LB in between the 2nd phase and the last phase and it went off BEFORE they became targetable. So, waste of a 2 bar LB there >.>

We nearly lost. Literally 1 second left before loss when the 2nd boss finally died -.- I was pissed!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-05 10:09:48
Link | Citer | R

Real talk asura, which one of you is killing every *** 24 spawn

Vrtra KA Roc Sim all *** dead every day. why.

Trying to get titles mofos
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-05 10:31:35
Link | Citer | R

Not it.

I only really log on to do 3 things since I'm playing FFXIV now:

1) Put Cyan Orbs on AH
2) Make Cyan Orbs if mules are low/out
3) Various random events my shell holds on random basis.

I sometimes do daily stuff, but mostly not.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-01-05 11:53:59
Link | Citer | R

guess my new years resolution is to undercut the ***outta cyan orbs
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-01-05 11:57:12
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Also a really tough MSQ dungeon.
Yeah, The Burn final boss is "kindof" tough (tougher than other dungeons in 4.X series) but not too difficult.

If you are talking about the final final dungeon, it's intense, but not difficult. Even the final "boss" isn't that bad, you just got to know when to LB.

When I fought the final dungeon boss, I was DRG and had a SMN in the party. I was going to LB on one of the bosses at the final stage so we can burn the 2nd boss down, but the SMN decided to LB in between the 2nd phase and the last phase and it went off BEFORE they became targetable. So, waste of a 2 bar LB there >.>

We nearly lost. Literally 1 second left before loss when the 2nd boss finally died -.- I was pissed!

As rusty as I am even I know LB is for frontline jobs unless *** around in old content, or something very specific when a mage opens the fight with an LB.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-05 12:06:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
guess my new years resolution is to undercut the ***outta cyan orbs
Sure, if you want to supply the entire server, go for it.

I have been supplying the entire server since I came back in April last year, so if you feel like doing that, by all means....
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-01-05 12:27:59
Link | Citer | R

Well after my week long endeavor of fixing my macros and luas, what is the first thing I should do in XI?
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-01-05 12:35:10
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Well after my week long endeavor of fixing my macros and luas, what is the first thing I should do in XI?
Before you get too deep in lua's I'd recommend Selindriles *^^*

First thing you should do is get on MNK xD
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-01-05 12:37:16
Link | Citer | R

Enjoy the first-box mimic in Odyssey and SE's stunning new content.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-01-05 12:37:52
Link | Citer | R

Eh I like using my own files, have never used someone else's. I just have to fix the gear in them, the ones I have saved on Dropbox are from like 2014 and they are missing basically all of the gear I have from escha.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-05 12:39:25
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

Enjoy the first-box mimic in Odyssey and SE's stunning new content.
/theyareboththesamething.meme
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-01-05 12:40:24
Link | Citer | R

Eh I like using my own files, have never used someone else's. I just have to fix the gear in them, the ones I have saved on Dropbox are from like 2014 and they are missing basically all of the gear I have from escha.
Hmmm. Transfer to Bahamut and spam Jetackuu is all that's left then!
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-01-05 12:40:32
Link | Citer | R

come to asura!

you, spicy and draylo can be the asuran blu man group
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-05 12:41:21
Link | Citer | R

There are probably sets to consider that didn't exist in 2014.

For instance, 100% DA for WAR didn't exist in 2014, or wasn't easily obtainable. That alone has 3 different sets for me (100% without buffs, 100% with Fighter's Roll only, and 100% with Ifrit's Favor).
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-01-05 12:44:05
Link | Citer | R

No server transfers here. Have one of my treasured friends still playing on Valefor and that's good enough for me.

Plus ergons only cost like 50m here I am hyped.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-01-05 12:45:20
Link | Citer | R

Reviewing my gear sets and I feel that my ACC is underwhelming. Is there a base value you guys aim for knowing you'll be alright in your basic TP set? I know ***'s situational and stuff, but I'm wondering if there's a number you guys see and think "ya, that's aight".
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-05 12:49:09
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
Reviewing my gear sets and I feel that my ACC is underwhelming. Is there a base value you guys aim for knowing you'll be alright in your basic TP set? I know ***'s situational and stuff, but I'm wondering if there's a number you guys see and think "ya, that's aight".
1250 is my staple accuracy goal. That's without food or buffs.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-01-05 13:13:54
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
1250 is my staple accuracy goal. That's without food or buffs.

Posted in the wrong thread, but thanks for replying. Christ I'm stupid-low with my Caladbolg if that's the case.
By Viciouss 2021-01-05 13:33:19
Link | Citer | R

Just unlocked Dancer by stumbling onto it. Didn't even realize they added new jobs. Kinda disappointed they start you off at level 60, I would have been content to level it up from 1. Leveling was never hard in this game.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-01-05 13:41:21
Link | Citer | R

Ugh

Im feeling nervous

Gonna have an interview to change my current workplace, and wanted to work in a department more focused on programming.

The problem is that i just started a graduation on software engineering so im really green.

Sent my curriculum and the manager replied: “ok, what else?”.

Soon gonna have another interview and im very anxious. I definitively want to move out from my current job.
First Page 2 3 ... 21760 21761 21762 ... 22589 22590 22591