To all our new friends
First Page 2 3
 Bismarck.Aryden
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-03-25 13:50:14
Link | Citer | R

1) Stop *** UNDERCUTTING EVERYTHING on the the AH. Christ on a cracker people, it will sell, you dont have keep knocking the prices down.

2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.
[+]
 Unicorn.Ducea
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Ducea 2010-03-25 13:51:18
Link | Citer | R

if you dont like undercutting then stop crying and wait it out...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-03-25 14:01:14
Link | Citer | R

ITT: Auction House prices are Aryden's dominion.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-03-25 14:06:54
Link | Citer | R

op doesn't understand basic economics

high supply + low demand = low price
[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-03-25 14:11:51
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop *** UNDERCUTTING EVERYTHING on the the AH. Christ on a cracker people, it will sell, you dont have keep knocking the prices down.

2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.

1. You're a crying *** please stfu and sell your ***it's called Supply and demand .

2. This is pretty much their server now they didn't choose to move to shitty bismarck so they can do whatever the *** they want .

End of story .
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-25 14:29:52
Link | Citer | R

I take it if I said...

"Can't we all be friends, can't we all get along?"

Would I get egg'd?

=/

Seraph.Ryden
Serveur: Seraph
user: Ryden
By Seraph.Ryden 2010-03-25 14:33:11
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Doesn't matter if you were "cool with it" or not, it was going to happen without your input

Pretty much this^

The auction house is gonna be whacky for the next few weeks like everyone's said. Supply and Demand. Major influx of new merchandise; increase in crafters, etc. High supply lower demand; or higher/equal demand on an already lower supply of some items. I'd be surprised if any of the merged servers AH is stable atm.

I think the good majority of us; if given the option. Would rather of said *** coming to Bismarck and stayed on Seraph. But we had no control over that and neither did you. So just wait it out like the rest of us do and hold the stuff your selling till it calms down.
[+]
 Bismarck.Corolie
user: Corolie
By Bismarck.Corolie 2010-03-25 14:54:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Aryden said:

*kicks in the nutz* STFU ***, your giving us a horrible name right now....
[+]
 Bismarck.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Bismarck.Aena 2010-03-25 14:58:38
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Ryden said:
I think the good majority of us; if given the option. Would rather of said *** coming to Bismarck and stayed on Seraph. But we had no control over that and neither did you.
This, so hard. Heck, even if it were the other way around... ._. Trying to look on the positive side, though.
 Seraph.Tragedy
By Seraph.Tragedy 2010-03-25 15:04:59
Link | Citer | R

Ah sweet, supply is up?

*begins crafting*

As soon as people see there's a ton of items in stock, they'll bid lower, so more people will buy, meaning I can move my goods faster than ever since my price will be the lowest there. Sure, people could relist their items, but at what cost?

Muwahahahahaha!!!!

Besides, I'm sure it's 100% crafters from Seraph. I forgot Bismarck was immune to Supply + Demand prior to the server merges.

Anyway, I am (along with lots of others from Seraph) very grateful that you're 'cool with it.'

Ninja edit: Comments aren't directed towards pre-merge Bismarckians in general. I'd have the same attitude if the OP was from Seraph with those types of comments.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-25 15:10:33
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop *** UNDERCUTTING EVERYTHING on the the AH. Christ on a cracker people, it will sell, you dont have keep knocking the prices down. 2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.

He mad.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-25 15:12:30
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-25 15:13:35
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Agreed.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-25 15:25:14
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Aena said:
Seraph.Ryden said:
I think the good majority of us; if given the option. Would rather of said *** coming to Bismarck and stayed on Seraph. But we had no control over that and neither did you.
This, so hard. Heck, even if it were the other way around... ._. Trying to look on the positive side, though.

there is another way, pay to transfer to somewhere of your choosing. Bitching about it in shout isn't going to change it either. Even if there is no "choice" shouting My server > your server isn't going to make it any better or change anything except a lot of other people getting pissed. Shouts about "If it was the other way around we would be polite" *** other servers are experiencing the same exact idiocy. Yeah the idiot acting isn't just from one server, our server is undercutting to out sell the Seraph people as well.
But some of this nonsense needs to stop, especially the annoying shouts; come on grow up. If you like it or not Bismarck is your server now; it's the same exact thing just with 2k-3k more people and a few extra *** with some attitudes.

Live with it or go to a different server.
 Asura.Tygon
Serveur: Asura
user: Veldar
By Asura.Tygon 2010-03-25 15:32:53
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:

1. You're a crying *** please stfu and sell your ***it's called Supply and demand .

2. This is pretty much their server now they didn't choose to move to shitty bismarck so they can do whatever the *** they want .

End of story .

fact
 Seraph.Ryden
By Seraph.Ryden 2010-03-25 15:42:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Bismarck.Aena said:
Seraph.Ryden said:

there is another way, pay to transfer to somewhere of your choosing. Bitching about it in shout isn't going to change it either. Even if there is no "choice" shouting My server > your server isn't going to make it any better or change anything except a lot of other people getting pissed. Shouts about "If it was the other way around we would be polite" *** other servers are experiencing the same exact idiocy. Yeah the idiot acting isn't just from one server, our server is undercutting to out sell the Seraph people as well.
But some of this nonsense needs to stop, especially the annoying shouts; come on grow up. If you like it or not Bismarck is your server now; it's the same exact thing just with 2k-3k more people and a few extra *** with some attitudes.

I agree completely; the shouts are just horrible so much so I can't understand why there's 400+ people just idle in Whitegate just shouting their *** off. Ok we get it; you've got a big epeen and want people to stroke it big *** deal no one cares. The merger was supposed to "Alleviate" concerns about lack of people for things but all it's done is made an entire group of people uncomfortable or the butt end of jokes.

And your exactly right; the vast majority of our server; had it been yours merging with us; would be acting the exact same way everyone is now. We need to make the best out of this situation and just try to work things out. But people like the OP blaming us for things is just *** stupid. Whatever the case if your not happy with prices on the ah just hold it; and if your sick of the dribble in wg in shouts turn the filter on or you know, go do something other than just idle there.
(On a side note; if anyone's interested in a sky shell drop me a /t in game (flip the e for an i in my name v.v))
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-25 15:45:47
Link | Citer | R

I honestly wouldn't hold much... with the New gear -- torqs are gonna stay low. Rings are gonna drop as well. etc etc

Yeah people flooding the market is gonna make them drop an awful lot but we just increased the crafting economy by at least half if not more. More crafters = more stuff crafted = more on the AH = price drop.
 Bismarck.Animaal
user: Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-25 15:46:01
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Ryden said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Bismarck.Aena said:
Seraph.Ryden said:

I agree completely; the shouts are just horrible so much so I can't understand why there's 400 people just idle in Whitegate just shouting their *** off. Ok we get it; you've got a big epeen and want people to stroke it big *** deal no one cares. The merger was supposed to "Alleviate" concerns about lack of people for things but all it's done is made an entire group of people uncomfortable or the butt end of jokes.

And your exactly right; the vast majority of our server; had it been yours merging with us; would be acting the exact same way everyone is now. We need to make the best out of this situation and just try to work things out. But people like the OP blaming us for things is just *** stupid. Whatever the case if your not happy with prices on the ah just hold it; and if your sick of the dribble in wg in shouts turn the filter on or you know, go do something other than just idle there.
(On a side note; if anyone's interested in a sky shell drop me a /t in game (flip the e for an i in my name v.v))

glad to see someone finally agrees and isn't all "*** your server"
 Bismarck.Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-25 15:47:45
Link | Citer | R

and sucks about your name.. someone in our ls that comes on like once every few months has that name >.>
 Pandemonium.Wickster
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Wickster
By Pandemonium.Wickster 2010-03-25 15:50:16
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Corolie said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop *** UNDERCUTTING EVERYTHING on the the AH. Christ on a cracker people, it will sell, you dont have keep knocking the prices down. 2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.
*kicks in the nutz* STFU ***, your giving us a horrible name right now....

And they said Pansura was going to be drama central!?! Seramark FTL! LMAO!
 Bismarck.Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-25 15:52:31
Link | Citer | R

Drama is usually caused by the same few people
 Asura.Atua
Serveur: Asura
user: Atua
By Asura.Atua 2010-03-25 15:55:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Rinako said:
More crafters = more stuff crafted = more on the AH = price drop.
Which should = less crafters crafting = more people buying = less stuff on AH = more people wanting = price increase = more crafters crafting...

of course, with new gear coming out...

Anyways! yeah, people didn't choose to come to anyone's server and just because someone is undercutting, doesn't mean it was someone from another server.
[+]
 Seraph.Ryden
By Seraph.Ryden 2010-03-25 15:56:40
Link | Citer | R

Yeah some pieces are just *** in general; but things like crafting matts/nin tools/food/ etc. Should stable out in a few weeks once crafters get situated. But that bit holds true to premerger. Where you'd see utsu bags going for 60k then a few hours later see 80 some up for 30k that's really nothing new lol.
And the gear aspect yeah some of the Torques are just boned. But you look at the level aspect and the requirements to get 'em and they'll still have a place in the market. Simply because everyones too busy standing around WG shouting to go do the missions for 'em :P
Bismarck.Animaal said:
and sucks about your name.. someone in our ls that comes on like once every few months has that name >.>

Yeah I bumped into him in wg a not too long after the merger was done lol. Least I got the same "sounding" name w/o adding an extra letter to it
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-25 15:57:59
Link | Citer | R

Crafters will always craft until it becomes

Cost to make > cost to sell
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-25 15:59:27
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Ryden said:
Yeah some pieces are just *** in general; but things like crafting matts/nin tools/food/ etc. Should stable out in a few weeks once crafters get situated. But that bit holds true to premerger. Where you'd see utsu bags going for 60k then a few hours later see 80 some up for 30k that's really nothing new lol.
And the gear aspect yeah some of the Torques are just boned. But you look at the level aspect and the requirements to get 'em and they'll still have a place in the market. Simply because everyones too busy standing around WG shouting to go do the missions for 'em :P
Bismarck.Animaal said:

Yeah I bumped into him in wg a not too long after the merger was done lol. Least I got the same "sounding" name w/o adding an extra letter to it

Just call him a bish and he sucks and say Rin told you to. I do it to him all the time!
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-03-25 16:02:27
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop You came to us, and we're cool with that this is NOT your dominion, get over it.

Aryden acting like he is somehow the Representative of Bismark made me LOL pretty hard.

It's their server too so if you don't like it, that's too bad. You have no choice in the matter anyways, so why *** about it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-25 16:05:20
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Akeda said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop You came to us, and we're cool with that this is NOT your dominion, get over it.

Aryden acting like he is somehow the Representative of Bismark made me LOL pretty hard.

It's their server too so if you don't like it, that's too bad. You have no choice in the matter anyways, so why *** about it.

A LOT of people don't have the common sense to realize what they say doesn't mean ***and they're gonna stay in the same server no matter what.. too many people *** and *** and *** about the merge. the bitching will probably last until the game dies lol
 Seraph.Daikano
user: Daikano
By Seraph.Daikano 2010-03-25 16:05:22
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Animaal said:
Seraph.Ryden said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Bismarck.Aena said:
Seraph.Ryden said:

I agree completely; the shouts are just horrible so much so I can't understand why there's 400 people just idle in Whitegate just shouting their *** off. Ok we get it; you've got a big epeen and want people to stroke it big *** deal no one cares. The merger was supposed to "Alleviate" concerns about lack of people for things but all it's done is made an entire group of people uncomfortable or the butt end of jokes.

glad to see someone finally agrees and isn't all "*** your server"

Its been tough on us, especially for those of us NOT involved in the whole WG endgame feud. Not all of us were/are involved with those shells. Would I like to go back to Seraph? Of course, I was there for nearly 6 years. Can I? No, nor can any of us. We have to adapt and move forward. I'm not against a change, but I've gotten to the point of not talking to many outside LS in game with this fighting going on.

The ah was going to be a mess no matter what. ALL of the merged servers' economies will be a mess for a bit. Things will sort out eventually. SE, yet again, shows it really has no foresight on what drastic actions can and will do to not only the economies of the individual worlds that have been merged, but the social structure itself.
First Page 2 3