Bismarck.Chasuro
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-03-28 23:14:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Aryden said:
Lets get this straight:

I am "bitching" for myself, not for Bismarck. The undercutting i speak of isnt because of supply and demand, it's cause people are scared shitless that their $$$ items and going to drop in price so they are AH'ing them for retardedly low prices so that they still get some money out of it, and thus causing what they feared in the first place.
Quote:
2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.

Didnt have ***to do with any kind of approval. I, as well as most people, am glad the servers merged, it's great to have alot more people around. What is NOT great is having *** constantly running around shouting and proclaiming like they are conquering heroes. THAT is what is driving me *** nuts.

If I were scared shitless that my items worth is going to drop in price, why would I sell mine for a lot lower? Wouldn't that be the drop in price I would be concerned about?

As for shouting, you know who i see shouting non stop in Whitegate? Bismarck people talking ***. I don't know how it was on Bismarck, but people didn't shout like that on Seraph and it annoys the piss out of this Seraph refugee.
 Bismarck.Animaal
user: Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-28 23:31:35
Link | Citer | R

seraph people were shouting ***too. it's both sides causing problems. not everyone but certain people from both servers. they just need to grow up
[+]
By Bushidosama 2010-03-29 09:14:31
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Aryden said:
1) Stop *** UNDERCUTTING EVERYTHING on the the AH. Christ on a cracker people, it will sell, you dont have keep knocking the prices down.

2) This is NOT Seraph 2.0. You came to us, and we're cool with that, but this is NOT your dominion, get over it.

1) First off, whoever didn't see the AH prices going nuts after the server merge is a *** dumb ***. Think about it, you have 2000+ people from one set economy, coming to a new one. Not to mention the stock on the AH will rise with the increased population. You ever stop to wonder why prices always drop on alot of things over the weekend, and go back up during the week? Ummmm, could it be because more people are on and more things are on the AH, on the weekend? When a product gets high in stock on the AH naturally the price goes down.

2) This is NOT Bismark 2.0 either sir. It is no longer the dominion of people who were in Bismark before the merge, and YOU SIR can get over that.

(Please know I have nothing against "Original" Bismark people, I'm happy with the opportunity to meet new and cool people.)

When SE merged Bismark and Seraph, they should have just given the new server a new name. "You came to us, and we're cool with that," is what you say; someone please tell me when Seraph was given the CHOICE to vote, and CHOSE to come to Bismark.

and the, my *** is bigger than yours contest, between people from Seraph and Bismark (before the merge) just needs to stop. It just makes you look like a douchebag, that is trying to compensate for something you're lacking personally in real life. How old are you guys 10.

rant off
 Seraph.Dricent
Serveur: Seraph
user: Dricent
By Seraph.Dricent 2010-03-29 10:31:57
Link | Citer | R

LOL funny stuff..... although we never chose thank god... if we had a choice we would all still be on seraph...
 Bismarck.Aryden
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-03-29 13:10:55
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Every time I see anything you post Aryden, I want to reply with your avatar.

You're a mong.

Coming from you, i would take that as a compliment. You dont like what someone writes, dont read it.

Quote:
If I were scared shitless that my items worth is going to drop in price, why would I sell mine for a lot lower? Wouldn't that be the drop in price I would be concerned about?

This actually happens all the time in reality. The thought concept is that, even if one makes less or takes a slight loss, by selling it cheaper, right now, they are avoiding losing even more in days/weeks/months. Very similar concept to what happens when there is a financial crisis and people withdraw all of their money from the banks and stop spending thus causing the economic breakdown they were dreading in the first place.

Quote:
2) This is NOT Bismark 2.0 either sir. It is no longer the dominion of people who were in Bismark before the merge, and YOU SIR can get over that.

I never said it was.

Quote:
As for shouting, you know who i see shouting non stop in Whitegate? Bismarck people talking ***. I don't know how it was on Bismarck, but people didn't shout like that on Seraph and it annoys the piss out of this Seraph refugee.

Maybe we hang out in different places, but i was in and out of whitegate all weekend constantly. My chatlog never stopped scrolling and it was names i have never seen before. And i've been here nearly 7ish years. The LS Recruitment shouts are part of the shouts, and i dont count those as the "spam" but there is still a shitload of it. You take a whole bunch of d-bags, which Bismarck has plenty of, cram them into a small space with d-bags from any server, and it's going to be an all out war.
Quote:
When SE merged Bismark and Seraph, they should have just given the new server a new name. "You came to us, and we're cool with that," is what you say; someone please tell me when Seraph was given the CHOICE to vote, and CHOSE to come to Bismark.

We all know you didnt choose. And i understand that it is part of the frustration. "we we're cool with that" is meant to imply that, no matter who it was that merged, we're happy there are more people.
By Bushidosama 2010-03-29 13:33:03
Link | Citer | R

Well your reply makes you seem alot nicer than i originally thought form your first post.

Hell, i'm more thankful the merge took place. After 2+ years of play Seraph was cool but it was dying anyway, that's why i took a short vacation to Ragna. It's always refreshing to me to meet new people from all around the world, so i personally don't object to the Bismark merge. (other than the fact it's named after whale :P) j/k

but seriously

/wave Aryden, nice to meet cha
 Valefor.Elmaunie
Serveur: Valefor
user: Elmaunie
By Valefor.Elmaunie 2010-03-29 14:42:10
Link | Citer | R

I don't suppose anyone checked what the prices were on AH for items before and after the merges? I dunno about you lot but it appears to me that Kujata people seemed to pay a little more for things than we do on Valefor; dyna currency, alex, random pops etc. As I've recently moved to Valefor, I noticed price discrepencies there, too (EG selling my sleepga 2 a while ago for 400k then seeing it go for up to 800 on Valefor! NOT a happy bunny!!) It's not a huge difference but it's noticable. Why not take advantage and buy up any surplus that you've noticed and resell at a later date once things have stabilised?

Personally, I absolutely can't complain about the influx of crafting mats on AH and -hopefully- buyers! Hopefully I might break even a little more often now lol :) And PARTIES! Omg I forgot what it was like to get that /t {Hello} {Party} {Do you need it?}. Do you know how sad it is to be sat waiting for 3 hours on brd? Before anyone says anything, if I wanted to make my own parties I'd level mnk :P

This sounds a little like that frypan business going on in another thread... wtf? lol. I don't normally add to these things but it's not nice to see your friends upset, so just my tuppenny worth. Ry, Dai and the rest of Org, I miss you guys and hope you will soon be appreciated for the great people you are! <3 Fingers crossed you settle in quickly.

On a brighter note, I've not spent too much time in Whitegate but it's been nice to see our new residents shouting "Hello from Kujata!" and being answered with a million "{/welcome}"s :)
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-29 15:08:49
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Elmaunie said:
I don't suppose anyone checked what the prices were on AH for items before and after the merges? I dunno about you lot but it appears to me that Kujata people seemed to pay a little more for things than we do on Valefor; dyna currency, alex, random pops etc. As I've recently moved to Valefor, I noticed price discrepencies there, too (EG selling my sleepga 2 a while ago for 400k then seeing it go for up to 800 on Valefor! NOT a happy bunny!!) It's not a huge difference but it's noticable. Why not take advantage and buy up any surplus that you've noticed and resell at a later date once things have stabilised?

Personally, I absolutely can't complain about the influx of crafting mats on AH and -hopefully- buyers! Hopefully I might break even a little more often now lol :) And PARTIES! Omg I forgot what it was like to get that /t {Hello} {Party} {Do you need it?}. Do you know how sad it is to be sat waiting for 3 hours on brd? Before anyone says anything, if I wanted to make my own parties I'd level mnk :P

This sounds a little like that frypan business going on in another thread... wtf? lol. I don't normally add to these things but it's not nice to see your friends upset, so just my tuppenny worth. Ry, Dai and the rest of Org, I miss you guys and hope you will soon be appreciated for the great people you are! <3 Fingers crossed you settle in quickly.

On a brighter note, I've not spent too much time in Whitegate but it's been nice to see our new residents shouting "Hello from Kujata!" and being answered with a million "{/welcome}"s :)

Sounds really heart-warming there.. thats a good thing though. Really happy that you guys are getting along, not like other servers...ugh
By Camosan 2010-04-01 06:12:14
Link | Citer | R

This is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE post I've ever seen.

Why do you think you are?

Frankly, if you have an issues in relation to the Seraph move I suggset you raise them with SE. Noone asked to be moved. You seem to think we are some hoard of illegal immigrants.

On the topic of the AH. It always works on the basis of Supply and Demand, doubling the number of people and potentially doubling the number of crafters will have an interesting effect on prices - likely in the short-term.

Finally, if you believe Seraph people are the only ones under-cutting prices I suggest that you have your head examined.
By Camosan 2010-04-01 06:23:34
Link | Citer | R

Oh! One more thing.

You say that you speak for YOU and not for Bismarck as a whole. The topic name kinda implies otherwise...

Seems you started this post in a pointless rage and have been on the defensive ever since then. There's a reason for that, you're in the wrong.

This isn't a personal complaints forum FYI nor is it a place for you to give other players orders, we all pay to play as you do.
By Eirinne 2010-04-01 07:16:13
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Elmaunie said:

O.o

on the whole, the economy on Valefor has plummeted, and the cost of items have gone down. Market flooding, and replacement items with better stats arriving from the update, are a couple of causes.
 Bismarck.Xxanatos
user: Xxanatos
By Bismarck.Xxanatos 2010-04-01 07:35:52
Link | Citer | R

I for one DID research the prices of my respective craft and saw marginal differences.
in my humble opinion, the update, not the merge revived a lot of semi inactive players to life again ^^ and we all know "everyone has a craft" <-- lowol :D so people just use it, not cus there scared, but because they become more active.

anyhoo, main point is if your cost is low the profit is all gravy :P

p.s. this is from a cooking stand point
p.p.s. i have had nothing but POSITIVE experiences so far with our new siblings ^^
By darkhawk296 2010-04-01 08:35:10
Link | Citer | R

Yeah and if anyone's gone out after VWNMs your not going to be able to just get the new armor. They have extremely low drop rates with TH4 not to mention there are still better older rare/ex armor and non rare/ex armor our there. people are just hyping up the new armor once they learn the amount of work it takes to get an item that's not gunna set you apart form others those prices will stabilize. As far as the merge I don't care what server you started on we are all one unit now one server no differences I'm just glad the shouting in whitegate has finally stopped(on both sides). The only down side I have noticed is that sereph people don't know the habitual purposely jump your dyna shells and respond to shouts for dyna and then don't know whats going on, and dont know the scammer's that are native to bismark so I feel kinda bad for the sereph people in that way.
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-04-01 11:24:49
Link | Citer | R

darkhawk296 said:
Yeah and if anyone's gone out after VWNMs your not going to be able to just get the new armor. They have extremely low drop rates with TH4 not to mention there are still better older rare/ex armor and non rare/ex armor our there. people are just hyping up the new armor once they learn the amount of work it takes to get an item that's not gunna set you apart form others those prices will stabilize. As far as the merge I don't care what server you started on we are all one unit now one server no differences I'm just glad the shouting in whitegate has finally stopped(on both sides). The only down side I have noticed is that sereph people don't know the habitual purposely jump your dyna shells and respond to shouts for dyna and then don't know whats going on, and dont know the scammer's that are native to bismark so I feel kinda bad for the sereph people in that way.

unless you knew every single person by heart on your server you're not really gonna know who's from seraph unless they announce it (besides a few obvious people) especially since a lot of people came back after years of quitting just because of the updates to come.

edit: It's pretty childish to scam someone just because you "think" they're from a different server then you are from
By darkhawk296 2010-04-01 16:23:52
Link | Citer | R

I don't scam anyone. I have seen a a few serpeh people get scammed. I know it because they asked what was going on and informed us that they where from sereph. So if you accusing me of scamming please read something b4 responding. I have been on bismark since I started in 03.