Best Melee Way To 100 TP?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Best Melee Way To 100 TP?
Best Melee Way To 100 TP?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Artemicion
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 12:24:13
Link | Citer | R

It saddens me so many would rather stare at that exp/hr ratio more so than actually enjoy playing their job. Oh well.
 Shiva.Nightraid
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Nightraid 2010-01-11 12:24:23
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

So you're a princess DD?

We can all show some general courtesy, being on the internet isn't an excuse for outright rudeness.

ohai you must be new to tha interwebz
 Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-11 12:25:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Artemicion said:
It saddens me so many would rather stare at that exp/hr ratio more so than actually enjoy playing their job. Oh well.
Because its impossible to have fun and make 20k+/hr, right?
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 12:25:39
Link | Citer | R

Protip: Nobody needs an excuse to be rude on the internet. It comes naturally.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:25:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
NOT SETTLING FOR 15K/HR IS NOT PRINCESS 15k/hr at merit level means something is really drastically wrong and most of us don't enjoy grinding in a sub-par party.

I agree with this. If you want subpar party grab a pld and merit in caedarva mire. Theres 15k/hr max if even. No one should have to settle for less, thats why we play ffxi and not WoW.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-11 12:26:14
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nightraid said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

So you're a princess DD?

We can all show some general courtesy, being on the internet isn't an excuse for outright rudeness.

ohai you must be new to tha interwebz
How'd you know I love Judge Judy!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:27:03
Link | Citer | R

The judge is legit.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-11 12:30:00
Link | Citer | R

Oh wow, really.

It pretty much makes my point doesn't it.

I can spam pictures from /b/ and other likewise places on the internet, but doing so doesn't prove my point. Bravo.

There is no need to be rude just because you have the anonymity of the internet, grow up.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-01-11 12:31:12
Link | Citer | R

Judge Judy kicks serious ***.
Quote:

I find a fast-paced party far more exciting than one which is slow due to people not killing quickly, too much competition, etc.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 12:32:31
Link | Citer | R

I guess everyone has their limits as to what is acceptable and what isn't. Of course everyone would prefer more exp per hour as that is the purpose of merit parties to begin with. However, I certainly wouldn't ditch a semi-decent group that I was still enjoying being apart of if they only went abit under my expectations.

I party for the experience, social interaction, and in general having a good time playing my class with others of various combinations.

I don't bail if they fulfill everything but fall short of a set number unless I was seeing retardation of catastrophic results.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-11 12:32:35
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Oh wow, really.

I can spam pictures from /b/ and other likewise places on the internet, but doing so doesn't prove my point. Bravo.

There is no need to be rude just because you have the anonymity of the internet, grow up.
Anonymity?

Travis Freeman

I live in Saint Petersburg, Florida
I go to SPC (Saint Petersburg College)

That's me on the right.

So is your only point that we're being mean?

Edited for spelling
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:34:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Oh wow, really. It pretty much makes my point doesn't it. I can spam pictures from /b/ and other likewise places on the internet, but doing so doesn't prove my point. Bravo. There is no need to be rude just because you have the anonymity of the internet, grow up.

Now if you wanna get crazy, veg and the rest of the guys have crazy as their middle name! Just lets not turn this into a flame core because you got bent and cant pull the sticks out of your ***. I've read this whole thread and I nominate it for awesomness.
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:36:05
Link | Citer | R

I'd like to say internet reflects who we are IRL but people are kinda the opposite.. so iono..
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 12:37:14
Link | Citer | R

I suppose playing for so many years and dealing with numerous morons would leave one jaded; accepting only what yields to your content.

Either that or one got the taste of the best once and only wants that from there on out.

Not that either is wrong, but I just suggest to give people some grace if you're enjoying yourself instead of immediately leaving if they don't hit your personal quota of acceptance.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:37:27
Link | Citer | R

Ashitaka said:
I'd like to say internet reflects who we are IRL but people are kinda the opposite.. so iono..

we call them posers. It's either Thug Life in game as well as RL or GTFO poser pussy.
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:37:27
Link | Citer | R

See cuz.. I'm nice IRL but I tend to be more of a *** if I don;t know you and on the internething I'm nice to new people and a total *** to people I know.... Veg is actually cuddly IRL.. trust me
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-11 12:37:49
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Oh wow, really.

Anomity?

Travis Freeman

I live in Saint Petersburg, Florida
I go to SPC (Saint Petersburg College)

That's me on the right.

So is your only point that we're being mean?

Perhaps anonymity is the wrong word.

You are being unnecessarily rude, for what reason? Because it gives you shits and giggles on a forum to shake about your e-peen?

This thread is only one example of you being rude and obnoxious.
 Shiva.Nightraid
By Shiva.Nightraid 2010-01-11 12:38:22
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

You annoy me.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:38:50
Link | Citer | R

Florida is just too damn far for Flionheart to fly to veg. You win.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-11 12:39:00
Link | Citer | R

If I wanted to be rude, you'd see rude. I'm being more blunt than anything. I'd be adding unprovoked insults ect if I was being flat rude.
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:39:17
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Ashitaka said:

we call them posers. It's either Thug Life in game as well as RL or GTFO poser pussy.

Haha after being on XBL for like 6 years I apparently found out there are more thugs in Oklahoma than in the big cities.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:39:48
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else beside me noticing the nationality flags of the posters arguing here? England and America just never get over the old feud... >.>
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:40:33
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
If I wanted to be rude, you'd see rude. I'm being more blunt than anything. I'd be adding unprovoked insults ect if I was being flat rude.

I know this first hand. Take his word. Veg was being nice in this forum.
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:40:39
Link | Citer | R

Ashitaka said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Ashitaka said:

Haha after being on XBL for like 6 years I apparently found out there are more thugs in Oklahoma than in the big cities.

Oh and my everything is my mom
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:41:52
Link | Citer | R

Ashitaka said:
Ashitaka said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Ashitaka said:
Oh and my everything is my mom

I could imagine them shouting you out, in hunting atire, drinking red stripe, and a 12 gauge next to their taxodermy collection. Thug-Life in the ozarks.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-11 12:42:35
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nightraid said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You annoy me.

You're a spastic. Where should we go from here?
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 12:43:31
Link | Citer | R

Aye, I got nothing against Vegetto. In fact he was being helpful in explaining his input on the OP's inquiry. Albeit blunt and dissatisfied with my old school fun but frankly I wouldn't really give a damn what the xp/hr rate was as long as I was enjoying myself and the company I was with at the time.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-11 12:44:37
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nightraid said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
You annoy me.

Settle it like good brits. Take off your glove, slap him with it, go out back with a shitty made pistol, and one of you dies before the other one, and call it honor.
 Shiva.Nightraid
By Shiva.Nightraid 2010-01-11 12:45:14
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nightraid said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You annoy me.

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-11 12:47:55
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nightraid said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nightraid said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You annoy me.