Mastery Rank Data
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49
 Shiva.Liam
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Liam 2021-04-18 13:31:51
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
another quick bump to remind to check your campaign controlled regions this week. looks like bismarck and lakshmi at least have fiat lux available for access, so I'm assuming other servers might have attempted the takeovers as well. Cheers

If people on other servers are looking to do this, it really is all about killing the Campaign mobs outside of campaign battle. killing 30 minions and leaving the boss will cause them to retreat but return sooner, meaning you can really crank out that influence over the region. once you have it just kill the leaders to make sure they don't come back too often when you're sleeping. Managed to turn over all 4 Northlands zones last Friday/Saturday eve using this method.

For all the mastery hunters having the northlands also opens up some unique campaign ops too, Steel Resolve IV is quite the experience.
[+]
By Manque 2021-04-18 19:02:41
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Liam said: »
Managed to turn over all 4 Northlands zones last Friday/Saturday eve using this method.

How long did this take you? I think I tried doing this for 3-4 hours but wasn't successful.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-04-19 21:01:49
Link | Citer | R

got this bad boy just now:

3 more chocobo racing titles to go. The final official race title, which I'll probably get tomorrow, and then 39 more first place circuit race finishes (titles at 10, 25, and 50 wins, I currently have 11 wins)

Haven't had a lot of time for the game lately, so it's nice that chocobo racing only takes a small commitment each day
[+]
 Shiva.Liam
By Shiva.Liam 2021-04-19 23:34:00
Link | Citer | R

@Manque, probably spent about 4+ hours on Friday and 3 on Saturday, I do have access to 3 characters so had one parked in keep, one in baileys and the other rotating glacier and xarcabard, so the second the keep/baileys ones popped I was ready to jump on it. I was never fighting 2 zones at once though so if solo it'd be a lot more running around but should be doable.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-04-20 15:00:48
Link | Citer | R

Oh, and I counted my theoretical max titles without going absolutely insane. I can hit 1000 exactly while completely ignoring:

ballista (28 titles obtainable still here), 500/1000 mog garden entry, 500/1000 mog garden coast harvests, 500/1000 mog garden pond harvests, 500/1000 mog garden animals raised, 1000 mog garden animals killed, my 2 remaining astral candescence rescue BC titles, 500/1000 maze mongers clears, both incursion ilvl 128 and 133+ boss titles

So that's nice!

Oh, and also ignoring sandworm/lambton worm, because screw that
 Bismarck.Rosalee
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rosamimi
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2021-04-20 17:26:15
Link | Citer | R

Finally jumped back on the horse and started back up on the title treadmill again. (I finished my COVID project to get all the Empyreans with weapon skills to 90!)

Just got 2 more titles from Octavien (need 1 more rune weapon to turn in).

Next goal is to finish the final two quests I have left (Epiphany & Winds of Eternity) then catch up on The Voracious Resurgence.

Still r7. I think my white whale title is going to be "Subjugator of the Trolls".
[+]
By Manque 2021-04-20 23:09:41
Link | Citer | R

got this bad boy just now:

3 more chocobo racing titles to go. The final official race title, which I'll probably get tomorrow, and then 39 more first place circuit race finishes (titles at 10, 25, and 50 wins, I currently have 11 wins)

What items did you use for the Dream Race (where Sakura is the white choco). I read from Ninian's guide that speed apple/stamina apples affect all participants so I didn't want to use those but there is no chocobo tape on my server. Hoping not to have to level Cloth.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-04-20 23:17:38
Link | Citer | R

FirstClass/BetterThanAverage/Impressive/Average with gallop/canter and chocobo taping

The chocobo taping is only a level 28 synth so it's super easy to make
By Draylo 2021-04-20 23:50:31
Link | Citer | R

I've always wanted to try that, but I gave up when my chocobo didn't come out right. Add to the guide any new info if you have any!
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-04-22 09:33:30
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
I've always wanted to try that, but I gave up when my chocobo didn't come out right. Add to the guide any new info if you have any!
Truthfully, I just copied the guide there is already, ha

The stats will never come out correctly on their own though, you need to use a lot of chocobucks from free races to max your chocobo eventually

Also got my third "let the bard choose" title! only one more of those stupid random ones left
By Manque 2021-04-22 23:18:55
Link | Citer | R

I created a chocobo race lua for farming chocobucks based on the furrow lua, linking here.

https://github.com/Manque596/FFXI

Some caveats:
1. Requires enternity to be loaded
2. Once you zone into the circuit, you have to talk to the race npc once and then quit the menus (the first time takes longer than normal to load the menus so it screws up the timing if you don't do this)
3. Need to enter your nation's race NPC name and the item you want to use in the lua (default is Windurst and Speed Apple)
4. There is no auto-stop function so check back every 5-10 min or it will use all your gil

Directions:
1. Talk with race NPC once and back out of menus
2. type //chocorace start
3. let it run
4. to stop, type //chocorace abort
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-04-27 18:55:19
Link | Citer | R

Got very discerning individual finally, so thats only... 80 more completions of that for the extremely title -_-. yuck
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-04-28 06:53:19
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to start grinding campaign ops, so if anyone has any information/details about unlocking specific ops (other than the already known ones like fiat lux and the beastmen bcs), chime in and let me know

So far I've found this topic which has at least a little information: https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/47926/campaign-ops-availability/
 Shiva.Haldarn
user: Haldarn
By Shiva.Haldarn 2021-04-29 09:04:13
Link | Citer | R

Got very discerning individual finally, so thats only... 80 more completions of that for the extremely title -_-. yuck

I have a folder of screenshots for all the ones I've done so far...
[+]
 Bismarck.Rosalee
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2021-04-30 00:01:34
Link | Citer | R

All caught up on quests/missions! (Campaign Ops notwithstanding.) Now time for random titles. Next I'm going to shoot for Incursion and Victorious Owner!

Still r7.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2021-04-30 01:18:55
Link | Citer | R

Manque said: »
4. There is no auto-stop function so check back every 5-10 min or it will use all your gil
It won't take long either. Cost per race increases all the way to something like 200k.
Personally, I'd stop at an entry cost of 9~10k. That's only something like 15 or 20 minutes worth and should net a good 80~ chocobucks.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-04-30 10:16:58
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I would be extremely care to anyone trying to use the chocobuck thing. I haven't used it, but I was doing 30-40 races each day while raising my choco, and at that point you're already up to around 30k a race.

Also: 970 titles! Getting slower for sure, but still proceeding nicely. I'm going to try and do a lot more non-title quests soon since I'm behind on those in some places (especially aht urgan)
[+]
 Shiva.Znitch
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2021-05-01 11:35:25
Link | Citer | R

Been at Rank 7 since December and working on clearing content since then, I'm at a loss on what I need to do to get 8 but I have some suspicions. Here's my stats:

-All Jobs 99, All Mastered
-All Combat, Magic, and Craft skills capped + Smithing Stage 2 Shield, Ebisu/Lu Shang's +1
-970/1075 total Titles (if I counted right)
-4/4 Master Trials cleared
-16/16 Aeonics, 4 Relics, 4 Mythics, 6 Empyreans (two at level 90, one at level 80), and Epeolatry
-All missions complete up to latest Voracious Resurgence missions
-All quests completed except: Synergistic Pursuits, The Competition, Carnelian Footfalls and Verdure Footfalls (Idris initial quest completed, but nothing further)
-All NM titles (including all VD BC titles and Judge, Jury, and Executioner) except for Vanquisher Gramk-Droog
-All Conquest point titles
-Abyssea 100% complete
-Voidwatch 100% complete AND all Atmacite fully upgraded
-All trusts, including Monberaux and Ygnas
-Level 127 Incursion KI
-1075 RoEs complete (everything possible with Smithing Stage 2 Shield)
-All Vorseals except Chocobo Racing. 10/10 Regen, 10/10 Refresh, 11/11 Acc++
-All fish caught
-Nothing really done with Chocobo Racing aside from raising one and participating in one race
-Most Campaign Ops not done (Fiat Lux, Cracking Shells, Splitting Heirs completed)
-Mog Garden: 1578 entrances, 649 furrows, 1011 grove, 1039 veins, 137 pond/coast, 626 monster cares, 128 creatures reared, 23 creatures freed, 105 creatures passed on
-Level 99 Adventuring Fellow

Comparing my Rank 7 stats with Mischief's Rank 8, the big differences I can see are:
Monstrosity: I have a Korrigan around level 35 as my highest creature, nothing close to 90
Incursion: lower level KI and missing the final title
Maze Mongers: only have the 10 Mazes cleared title
Escutcheon: stopped at rank 2 after finishing all the RoE
Plucking Wings (though Mischief was missing Cracking Shells)

Bought all of the 70k guild point items and am going to start building points for aprons next. Waiting on the exp campaign to start really focusing on Monstrosity. Any other suggestions?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-05-01 17:06:39
Link | Citer | R

I'm still rank 7 as well, but at least if one of us gets rank 8 we have another confirmation it exists <_<

Race ya to it! (you'll beat me im sure, i'm still 2/4 on master trials and have a lot of non-title quests to do)

Exp campaign is coming up, so if you do monstrosity I'd focus on trying to unlock as many of the species as you can, before focusing on max level. I also only have the 10 maze mongers title, so I'll update if anything changes at 50 or 100 :x

Hard to figure out the silly point system when its really just "get a billion zillion points from doing absolutely everything"

I started doing campaign ops for windy done, but I got mad because nothing else was unlocking. I might transfer to sandy/bastok and do all the available ones there as well

Good luck!
 Bismarck.Rosalee
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2021-05-05 17:27:45
Link | Citer | R

Got a couple more titles... Beat Cait Sith VD and still can't figure out where Fulmination Disruptor is re-applied at whatsoever. Still r7.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-05 17:39:46
Link | Citer | R

Fulmination Disruptor ★Trial by Lightning HTB VD

Re-applied though? Which bard gives the title you mean? Should be the misc/Mhaura
[+]
 Bismarck.Rosalee
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2021-05-06 07:37:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Fulmination Disruptor ★Trial by Lightning HTB VD

Re-applied though? Which bard gives the title you mean? Should be the misc/Mhaura

When I looked at that bard, she did not have the title listed anywhere.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-06 08:31:21
Link | Citer | R

Some of the titles are broken/missing from bards. But I don't know which should have it.

If it's not the misc ones, then it's port J, lower J or norg
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-05-06 17:12:08
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I couldn't find it anywhere. I didn't look to hard, but it might be one of the funky titles that you can't re-set (like the one from that wotg mission)
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-05-11 20:47:29
Link | Citer | R

Just a bump to remind that the cp/exp campaign is on. go level/master your jobs and monstrosity/gladiator ranks

I need to see another rank 8 before I go crazy thinking it doesn't really exist
 Bahamut.Kroh
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Kroh 2021-05-12 08:30:23
Link | Citer | R

I need to see another rank 8 before I go crazy thinking it doesn't really exist

I've already gone crazy chasing it down with no luck. Unless there's something like deeds gating me/us that nobody has thought about (I'm at 830), I really can't imagine what else I need to do.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-05-12 08:31:57
Link | Citer | R

There's piles of meaningless ***you can do! Each worse than the last.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-05-12 08:39:56
Link | Citer | R

I have been working on achievements too since implementation. Combat and magic skill capping got me from rank 6 to 7. Have been working on titles, fishing, and other meaningless tasks since that.

Here are random thoughts I have had:

I wonder if things such as HTMB VD wins have more weight than other things because there is a checklist npc as well as the titles.

Maybe this means the fishing checklist npc also is significant.

I also had the thought that maybe how "full" your storage slips are might affect rank, but on the other hand if it does that means if you toss all of the collected items you would go down in rank. That pretty much debunks the theory, but theres not really any other way of tracking seasonal events.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-05-12 08:53:49
Link | Citer | R

And yet strangely still more meaningful than grinding odyssey augments! (to me)
[+]
By caydenkakora 2021-05-12 10:32:41
Link | Citer | R

Yes, that is true. Nearing completion of getting all monstrosity species to 99.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49