Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Mastery Rank Data
Mastery Rank Data
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49
By Pantafernando 2021-01-18 00:22:32
Link | Citer | R

The game is huge, its no wonder how long is the list of things to do for each rank because youre dividing a 20 years old game in 7~8 ranks.

Probably diving it by 100 would be more reasonable, then you could hope one rank up each week or few days.

For example, if its related to points, one rank up gonna need the equivalent of points of 4 expansions completed, 6~8 jobs 99, legend in all coalition plus a 200 titles.
 Sylph.Herbs
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: JoeRogan
By Sylph.Herbs 2021-01-18 06:17:43
Link | Citer | R

Rank 6? and 7 are basically moderators.

The developers don't want many people having this power, especially not RMT. Since you can cheese a lot of content it's obvious they would probably lock it all behind time gates, very much like how Goblin Boxes are behind a 45 day time gate.

Not to say time is the thing that ranks you up, but time is what would allow you to rank up when you meet the requirements. I would imagine 6 and 7 have pretty hefty time played requirements, in the many years.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-18 07:46:23
Link | Citer | R

Well, im rank 6 from start, and it was about 2 years worth of playtime.

What could be tested is the limits. If there is someone with less playtime at rank 6, or just to collect information of time, suposing the time gate is real.

My data:

Rank 2 - minimum: 28d 11h
Rank 6 - currently my younger main char has about 550 days. Probbaly at the time of mastery rank introduction he was at 500.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Serveur: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-01-18 09:40:28
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Well, im rank 6 from start, and it was about 2 years worth of playtime.

What could be tested is the limits. If there is someone with less playtime at rank 6, or just to collect information of time, suposing the time gate is real.

My data:

Rank 2 - minimum: 28d 11h
Rank 6 - currently my younger main char has about 550 days. Probbaly at the time of mastery rank introduction he was at 500.

Like I said a couple pages back, time lockouts seems to be the ONE condition that we can positively identify. Rank 6 could be as little as 6 months playtime, up to 1 year.

I'm still hoping it's "days since character creation" instead of "total playtime" personally. Given you can technically stay logged in 24/7 outside of monthly updates and emergency maintenance.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-18 10:48:56
Link | Citer | R

Still not sold entirely on or against anything pending today's results. But.

The character I'm using was created in Sept. Just didn't use it until the free play. (Unimportant details) so. If it were creation date, I feel I did enough to hit rank 2 and 3 and should be 4 much faster than they occurred.

Today's test is using 3 different rank 1 characters at different mission progress and going through a mission set to see if at least one ranks up confirming "points" or "complete a certain number of 'missions'"

I'm pretty confident I'm about as burned out as I can get bothering at this point though. Gonna call it points regardless cause it works. The issue at hand is what event is worth what amount of said points. Which is essentially impossible to get without knowing how many are needed to rank. Or even what count and what doesn't.

In an entire month of "testing" the only thing I'm certain of is you can get more than one rank per version uodate.
By gargurty 2021-01-18 13:55:09
Link | Citer | R

r6 and time played 994 days
 Ragnarok.Gennss
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: gennss
By Ragnarok.Gennss 2021-01-18 14:19:02
Link | Citer | R

My character from 2003 and has all but one storyline done (acp) is stuck at rank 4. Maybe it’s gated but I’m pretty sure it’s not the qualifier.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-18 14:22:41
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Gennss said: »
My character from 2003 and has all but one storyline done (acp) is stuck at rank 4. Maybe it’s gated but I’m pretty sure it’s not the qualifier.

What else haven't you done. Far as I can tell missions is only one rank up.

And rank 4 is specifically what I'm looking for so I'm doubly curious.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-18 14:24:12
Link | Citer | R

What content do you think youre missing?

Like Delve, HTMB, orbs fights, etc

(at some point gonna work on making a complete list of contents introduced in each expansion).
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-18 14:59:41
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Gennss said: »

do a fill in the blank (you can ignore hard to count ***like titles and total quests) on this thing removing my crap and changing it around for you to the best of your ability and let's figure somethin out!

Rank 6:
-All Missions/addons complete
-Crafts capped (110 gold w/ escutcheon; ebisu+1/lu+1)
-All jobs mastered
-814 records of eminence
-Adoulin ring+1/ygnas
-Monster rearing: Missing 4 mementos (in progress)
-Maat's Cap
-All trusts
-All spells except cruel joke
-All mounts except chocobo (in progress)
-All skills capped
-11 REMA (1 relic, 3 mythics, 2 empy, 2 ergon, 3 aeonic)
-Max fame except Abyssea-Uleguerand
-Abyssea Zones: 8/9 fully complete w/max fame
-Voidwatch complete - Missing 4 periapt, 9 atmacite
-All dyna-d full cleared/judge,jury,executioner
-Master trial: zero completions
-126/145 atma
-61/65 abyssites
-677+ quests complete (pre-title hunt, needs recount)
-733/1056 titles
-921+ days playtime

To do: chocobo raising to end, abyssea full completion, 750 titles, 850 roe, fiat lux clear (yeah right), buy useless guild items for titles (signboard, etc), kill(s): proto-omega, proto-ultima, arch-ultima, ouryu cometh, the wyrmking descends, meeble burrows (batallia side)

Also 7/9 abyssea zones done now! only grauberg and ule go to
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-18 22:50:12
Link | Citer | R

Manque said: »
I think Master Rank 8 is from 1000 completed venture roll games. Anyone care to test?
I figured it was given to whoever figured out what the cardian cards are used for
By AegParm 2021-01-18 22:55:58
Link | Citer | R

You get rank 8 when you synth an omelette sandwich, I heard.
By Manque 2021-01-18 23:59:38
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
Manque said: »
I think Master Rank 8 is from 1000 completed venture roll games. Anyone care to test?
I figured it was given to whoever figured out what the cardian cards are used for

JP devs commented that 'some type' of content or event was planned involving the cardian cards, but it was never used because the way the cards were designed as drops was too limited. Having a whole server after the same set of cards would not be workable so they have just been left in the game as is. They can be traded to gobbie box at least.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-19 21:40:20
Link | Citer | R

Abyssea-grauberg almost finished for my 8th zone, but somehow I finished all atma/quests/abyssite/titles/ops in the zone and I'm still only rank 4 fame ;;... so gotta grind that crap out

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-19 22:16:32
Link | Citer | R

It's kinda cemented into "points" and we will never figure out how it's weighted.

Just that it takes many of them.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-19 22:42:40
Link | Citer | R

yeah, me, trying to figure it out
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-20 15:44:23
Link | Citer | R

Ok, so I finished grauberg and I'm starting on abyssea-ule completion, and I realized that even though I can get the titles for completion... I can't actually get ALL atma right now, because one is locked behind fiat lux completion -_-

SO, if all atma turns out to be a rank up, can't even show it, ha
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-20 15:59:20
Link | Citer | R

Pretty confident in completion being irrelevant. But good on you doing it anyway.

Easy enough to take over Fiat Lux. We mow generals down in 2 ws and cleave the entire army in 2 aoes.

I think that, the only thing left to do is exactly what I wanted to do, but more narrow focus. A new character with no missions of any kind. Just 99 a basic job and do shitty quests to rank 2. No jobs unlocked, no coalitions, just the most boring of the boring. Count. Do it again, replace the last 10 with a mission(s). Extrapolate point values.

I am NOT doing that. (at least right now) Just to throw it out there. Unless someone can prove a specific event causes a rank +1 and it can be replicated. It's some form of point system wherein each quest/mission/ws unlock/master/Perma KI count as some indeterminate point value to an indeterminate maximum.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-01-20 16:01:40
Link | Citer | R

aye, the good thing about the abyssea crap is at least I'm getting titles and total quests out of the way while I do it, and a couple of RoEs (combat region, harvesting region) though not many

ooh, or even if total number of key items matters somehow I'm upping that a lot here with atmas

at least it's a boredom cure!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-20 17:28:50
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sudra said: »
You have to do at least rank 5 Shadowlord to be able to get lvl99.

What makes you think that. (officially, you need to be able to enter the zones to get the crests, but you can just tako through)

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-20 17:38:52
Link | Citer | R

To do it legit and solo you have to get the items by doing missions.

Doors and walls are merely a suggestion. (you could also tractor "legit" I guess.)
By Pantafernando 2021-01-20 17:39:35
Link | Citer | R

Nope.

I had several mules with 99 without the adventurer certificate (rank 3), otherwise i would have flag VW.

You dont need any mission to get to 99 afaik.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-20 17:43:12
Link | Citer | R

Well, i guess for solos yes, to get the KIs.

As all my mules just leeched a more built char, i guess i bypassed all those.

Still, its not correct saying its a pre-req when you dont actually need it to complete.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Gennss
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: gennss
By Ragnarok.Gennss 2021-01-20 22:41:56
Link | Citer | R

I think for some countries you have to be rank 3 to enter Chateau. That may affect completion of limit breaks
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49