Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 129 130 131
By Voren 2020-03-22 07:41:44
Link | Citer | R

I make item sets for things, then delete them because they're soooooo last year.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2020-03-22 08:43:47
Link | Citer | R

I gotta say, while this ***is going on, I feel safer and less headache driving now than before this happened. Probably the only thing I'm thankful for at the moment. Most of the bad drivers in central cali decided to just stay home :D
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-22 08:51:15
Link | Citer | R

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By orangemanbad 2020-03-22 09:29:22
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Let's unreadable text. Questionable artwork.

Some aging hippie liberal douche blaming Trump for virus.

All the things I hate in one cartoon.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2020-03-22 09:33:58
Link | Citer | R

I changed my flag probably in 2012 because it feels better living in an area where no one exists but me (in my room)
By ashcrow 2020-03-22 09:50:53
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

fake
By Shichishito 2020-03-22 10:00:11
Link | Citer | R

soo, how did corona affect gil selling? do RMT bot overhourse cause everyone is at home thirsty for entertainment and instant gratifucation? do ppl pass one gil buying since they now have more time to earn the progress or are we maybe already in the stage where ppl start thinking about where to spend their resources on?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-03-22 10:54:01
Link | Citer | R

its just prove that we live in the matrix. this is the equivalent of a emergency maintenance where they need to shut down cetain zones/instances. it only appears so long cause our time runs way faster than the one of folks outside of the matrix, kinda like vana'diel time runs faster than "irl" time.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2020-03-22 12:39:47
Link | Citer | R

This is getting worry some. I was talking to one of my supplier yesterday and they said their stock is piling up because restaurants aren't buying.

Then I just realized that my own restaurant would use about 5 tons of meat a week. So how much food do people actually eat per week in a local area?

I know we should have enough supply but can the distribution point (grocery stores) handle the amount of food required by everyone when nobody is eating out?
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-22 12:50:01
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Andret said: »
This is getting worry some. I was talking to one of my supplier yesterday and they said their stock is piling up because restaurants aren't buying.

Then I just realized that my own restaurant would use about 5 tons of meat a week. So how much food do people actually eat per week in a local area?

I know we should have enough supply but can the distribution point (grocery stores) handle the amount of food required by everyone when nobody is eating out?

It is worrisome, they can't. The supply is there, but getting it from distributor to local business is hindered. and then idiots buy more than they need, It's not sustainable. Without panic it would be fine, rough, but fine. It's only going to get worse. (but don't panic)

These things ripple backwards, you don't see the effects til it's too late.
Quote:
Over the next few weeks, we're going to see the narrative switch to "OMG! Italy's response to the Coronavirus outbreak was so bad?" to "At least they didn't bungle it as badly as the USA."
Quote:
And when our death toll tops Italy's, Trump will be telling us that, "I saw this coming all along, but [the Democrats/China/Europe/NATO/Obama/Biden/Clinton/] wouldn't let me solve it, which I would have done very quickly!"
Quote:
Hydroxychlorquine has disappeared from CVS and Walgreens. People that need it can't find it.
Quote:
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos asks laid-off workers from BARS and RESTAURANTS to come join the company . Amazon has also raised overtime pay for us workers . Bezos says " Things are gonna get much worse " .
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-22 13:16:48
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »
soo, how did corona affect gil selling? do RMT bot overhourse cause everyone is at home thirsty for entertainment and instant gratifucation? do ppl pass one gil buying since they now have more time to earn the progress or are we maybe already in the stage where ppl start thinking about where to spend their resources on?
Quote:
03/20/2020 9:20 AM
[Important]COVID-19 Update: Temporary Closure of Customer Support (Mar. 20)
We have been monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 carefully, increasing our safety procedures and protocols, and reducing our operations to help limit the spread of the virus while continuing to assist our customers.

Due to recent orders issued by the County of Los Angeles and State of California, customer support will be temporarily closing.

Due to these precautionary measures, we have decided to temporarily close phone, chat, and in-game support* until further notice. Email support will be available but please understand that there may be a delay in response. While we understand that this will be an inconvenience to our customers, please rest assured that our teams have plans in place to resume customer support and service as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we recommend that you please keep checking the FINAL FANTASY XIV Lodestone for all the latest news and announcements.
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience but we thank you for your continued support and understanding.
*Does in game support include the anti gilseller team?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-22 13:19:17
Link | Citer | R

orangemanbad said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Let's unreadable text. Questionable artwork.

Some aging hippie liberal douche blaming Trump for virus.

All the things I hate in one cartoon.
That cartoon is a send up of for profit health care and insurance. NOT Trump. Which you would have realized had you bothered to read it.

But I am still happy it punched so many of your buttons.
[+]
By orangemanbad 2020-03-22 14:35:41
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-03-22 18:15:52
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-03-22 20:29:29
Link | Citer | R

https://nationalfile.com/report-indians-drinking-cows-urine-bathing-in-dung-to-cure-coronavirus/
[+]
By Draylo 2020-03-22 22:59:08
Link | Citer | R

Wow really.... Not exactly helping their stereotype lol
By Ruaumoko 2020-03-22 23:32:34
Link | Citer | R

kireek said: »
This is getting a bit crazy, are they not telling us something?
Six months seems a bit extreme but you have to keep in mind that in six months time Australia and New Zealand both will be in the height of winter. That brings the usual Flu season, which will really complicate things in a bad way if that also gets thrown in the mix. I think that's what is going on here.
By Draylo 2020-03-22 23:37:49
Link | Citer | R

Can humans live off dog food!? What if we all run out of food
By orangemanbad 2020-03-22 23:48:10
Link | Citer | R

I heard if you drink the blood from a pig it cures it...but I'm all out of pigs...
 Asura.Vanixim
By Asura.Vanixim 2020-03-23 00:26:27
Link | Citer | R

My area is fine, heavy tech. Lockdowns are happening though.

I have noticed rampant racism and xenophobia against Asians, which is sad. But the majority of Americans are uneducated and thinks Trump is a reincarnated Jesus, so hey, what can you do?

I will mention that the stock market is in free-fall mode, and hasn't even come close to bottoming out. 15k or lower on the Dow, called it! Probably will be the best time to invest in your lifetime, if you have the $$$$$.

Can't wait for next quarter, dividend galore.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-03-23 00:41:46
Link | Citer | R

don't grab after a falling knife.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-03-23 00:55:20
Link | Citer | R

Voren said: »
Bill Clinton should have been convicted of lying under oath.
Why is that now?

Also how is this political garbage in here instead of in P&R where garbage belongs?
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2020-03-23 00:56:00
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Can humans live off dog food!? What if we all run out of food

Well, I am pretty safe compare to other humans. I am overweight so I can go for about 30+ days without food as long as I get water.
By Draylo 2020-03-23 02:38:56
Link | Citer | R

But can you eat dog food and stay alive!?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2020-03-23 04:41:44
Link | Citer | R

Some cases in cities half an hour north and an hour south of me. No real effect where I'm out, other than the paranoia induced sellout of store goods. People from out of county and even out of state coming in and buy as much stuff as they can get their hands on. Grocery chains around here dropping all discounts for membership cards, and my last grocery visit where I did buy more than I usually do to pick some stuff up for my home bound Stage 4 cancer mom came out to $214 or there abouts... quite a bit more than I normally spend at the grocery, phew!
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-03-23 07:22:00
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Sandraa said: »
I will be the first one pretty sure lol

On Spain like draylo said is similar to racoon city. Also draylo you haven't showered since 2007 when ToAU came out u are immune to any virus J/k

At this point we should accept 70% of us will get infected soon or late. Lets "Play it safe" and start workout on boost our "immune system".

Im doing this since the "Racoon city" situation started on spain

* Taking 3 glass water, lemon + legit honey per day
* Taking B12 vitamins + probolis pills daily
* Doing 45-60 minutes daily cardio to boost Lungs-Capacity +
strengthen respiratory system. Time to put out our cardio machines on the basement.
* Taking a daily pollen tea
* Breakfast with orange juice + carrot juice
* Take the sun 20 minutes at day at my courtyard with the naked feet to ground contact
* Reducing amount of Sugar, Trash food etc to keep normal the glucose. High sugar levels reduce the immune system. Im not diabetic but is not a good moment to eat low quality food.

If you have to go out. Get the necessary and return dont be lurking on the streets. Keep your clothes outside under the sun etc.

You're doing some good stuff here. Although I'd suggest you eat red meat and drink milk for your B12. Supplements are far inferior to actual food. Some B12 supplements make it look like you have a good amount on a blood test, but your cells are not actually absorbing it.

But still, keep it up.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 129 130 131