ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 142 143 144
By Viciouss 2020-07-03 11:40:51
Link | Citer | R

We had a riot thread, the last time I checked Hideka was trying to attack Bubba Wallace for having nothing to do with a bonafide noose being hung in his team garage. It didn't work out well but that thread should still be there.

We can and do talk about Congress here all the time.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-03 11:43:59
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
We had a riot thread, the last time I checked Hideka was trying to attack Bubba Wallace for having nothing to do with a bonafide noose being hung in his team garage. It didn't work out well but that thread should still be there.
The 3 riot threads are locked. So, no bueno there.

Appropriations have zero to do with Trump. Only thing he does is present a budget and sign the bill into law. That's it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-03 11:45:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Appropriations have zero to do with Trump. Only thing he does is present a budget and sign the bill into law. That's it.

I understand that, but that doesn't change the fact we still talk about it all the time. This has basically become the quasi RP&R, its not just limited to Trump.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-03 11:48:55
Link | Citer | R

This has basically become the quasi RP&R, its not just limited to Trump.
Which is why we should still make threads about topics outside of both active threads.....
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-03 12:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Like I said we have proven we can't do that responsibly.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-03 12:12:11
Link | Citer | R

Like I said we have proven we can't do that responsibly.
Maybe you.

Now that I'm back...

There has been a lot of threads that I created on different topics. Most of them are still up, and unlocked.

So, if anyone has a track record of creating threads that stick, I think it would be me. Chanti has a few herself too.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-03 12:16:31
Link | Citer | R

I'm too lazy to create threads, this is well known. That said, I have no faith in your ability to create good threads, nor Chanti. Or anyone really.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-03 18:18:48
Link | Citer | R

You know you done *** up when Mexico says we can't enter their country.

Quote:
Mexico closes US border in Arizona to stop July 4th visitors, citing COVID-19 fears
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/coronavirus/article243985782.html

Quote:
Who's the shithole country now?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-03 19:42:00
Link | Citer | R

So... "the eagle" on the T-Shirt design was removed from the website that the trump team "borrowed" it from.
By Draylo 2020-07-03 20:45:08
Link | Citer | R

Honestly Rooks, I was a bit surprised at your response in the other thread. I know you are pretty passionate on the 'rona situation, but you were actively stifling any opposing opinion and labeling them idiots despite any information brought forth. Threatening banning.

It's something I've faced on other forums and I just simply disagree with that type of moderating. Nobody reads these threads for actual information, they are mostly sharing opinions on hot topics. I don't see a problem with people leaving their opinions in good faith as I doubt any of them are trying to cause a panic by intentionally giving false info.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-03 20:48:15
Link | Citer | R

Haha, "leaving their opinions in good faith." Good one.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-07-03 20:56:50
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, they are mostly civil if you ask me. A lot of times you like to antagonize other posters from what I've observed and your constant "lol..." or passively demeaning others is worse than the opinions in question.

This whole section is closed off from the forum anyways, I don't see why heavy moderating is needed unless there are personal attacks or trolling.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-03 21:00:01
Link | Citer | R

It's the definition of trolling. Literally just saying something so asinine that someone just has to answer it.
By Draylo 2020-07-03 21:11:37
Link | Citer | R

I didn't see any of that going on, your opinion just differs greatly so you may see the opposing one as "asinine." This is where the problem is stemming from, people super left are incredibly offended that anyone can hold a different opinion and they lash out and try to silence them. I've faced that countless times since this whole thing began and I've expressed a differing opinion to the left (not here specifically, but in general.)
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-03 21:19:50
Link | Citer | R

Cherry picking and posting bad data just to take a shot at "the left" is the definition of posting in bad faith. Which is exactly what happened this morning when Hideka's bad thread got shut down. No one was fooled by his motives.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-03 21:22:42
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
I didn't see any of that going on, your opinion just differs greatly so you may see the opposing one as "asinine." This is where the problem is stemming from, people super left are incredibly offended that anyone can hold a different opinion and they lash out and try to silence them. I've faced that countless times since this whole thing began and I've expressed a differing opinion to the left (not here specifically, but in general.)

I don't even want to waste the reply saying you're full of ***, but here it is.

Let me find your victim card.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-03 22:04:34
Link | Citer | R

Cherry picking and posting bad data just to take a shot at "the left" is the definition of posting in bad faith. Which is exactly what happened this morning when Hideka's bad thread got shut down. No one was fooled by his motives.
Careful, your Russian Collusion is showing.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-03 22:21:44
Link | Citer | R

Nah I'm good. The victim complex from Draylo was funny tho. Nothing he said was accurate.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-04 02:14:34
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Trump jr. is partying 2 blocks from my house friday. gonna be a *** getting home >.<

Quote:
Donald Trump Jr's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle tests positive for coronavirus, reports say
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-07-04 04:31:04
Link | Citer | R

lol, someone did a good job with this one.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-04 09:55:28
Link | Citer | R

So, if anyone made a parody video of Obama like that, they would be called racist.

The double standard is appalling....
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-04 11:42:14
Link | Citer | R

So, if anyone made a parody video of Obama like that, they would be called racist.

If you don't vote Democrat your a racist.

I could keep going but I think the point has been made. The left doesn't care what he says, they've chosen their puppet and he's going forth regardless even though they've "canceled" and burned people for far less.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-07-04 12:59:44
Link | Citer | R

I apologize, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

#OompaLivesMatter
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-04 13:13:45
Link | Citer | R

If you think my feelings were hurt over that observation, you should stay away from human interactions.

You might get confused when somebody is really emotionally hurt. It might overload your circuits....
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-04 13:18:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
I could keep going but I think the point has been made. The left doesn't care what he says, they've chosen their puppet and he's going forth regardless even though they've "canceled" and burned people for far less.
You are confusing some nebulous "left" with the democratic party.

Biden is the candidate of the establishment democrats*. All the lefty dems I know favored other candidates. A few still refuse to vote for Biden. Some even repost republican / Russian anti-Biden propaganda**.

*Yes, as a mater of fact, the same establishment democrats that made sure that Hillary would be the 2016 candidate.

**I don't mind when republicans post republican / Russian anti-Biden propaganda but when alleged liberals do it irks me.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-04 13:24:48
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
You are confusing some nebulous "left" with the democratic party.
Unfortunately, the nebulous "left" has taken over the democrats.

When you have a Speaker of the House showboating, wearing Kente cloths, not only committing the sin of "culture appropriation" demaned by the left, but also promoting slavery (in case you didn't know, Kente cloths were worn by slaves to dictate who's property they were), all just to appease their leftist mob, your party has lost everything.

Face it, the democrats are the extremist left now. The presence of the left in democrat policies are too embedded now to be able to discern any differences.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-07-04 13:33:43
Link | Citer | R

If you think my feelings were hurt over that observation, you should stay away from human interactions.

You might get confused when somebody is really emotionally hurt. It might overload your circuits....

I was just reacting to your feelings of being appalled. That's a relatively strong emotion which expresses dismay...and all over a video portraying Trump as an Oompa Loompa. You even threw in a but...but...Obama line in there. I was just trying to express my concern over your reaction. It's just a video that pokes a little fun at Trump, no where near serious enough to lose your mind over it.

Welcome to P&R by the way.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-04 16:04:59
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
I was just reacting to your feelings of being appalled. That's a relatively strong emotion which expresses dismay...and all over a video portraying Trump as an Oompa Loompa. You even threw in a but...but...Obama line in there. I was just trying to express my concern over your reaction. It's just a video that pokes a little fun at Trump, no where near serious enough to lose your mind over it.
I'm just pointing out the double standard.

"It's ok to make fun of your guy, but if you make fun of my savior, you are a racist!"

That is the general response you hear about anyone who points out the flaws of Obama. And the same people who cry racism are also the ones who are giddy over stupid videos like the one you shown...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 142 143 144