[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-09 23:06:35
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
That's being a dismissive ***, not brutally honest.

You've already stooped to Jetakuu/Thorny level of calling everyone who holds a different opinion to you stupid and idiots rather than address the points or questions posed to you, so why not go full whack and just block them all so you can keep living in a mental silo?

The problem isn't having a different opinion and you very well know this.

I don't really get why you fear rhetoric, though. I mean, you always pump your chest bragging how intelligent you are, rhetoric should be the last thing to frighten you. Unless.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-09 23:07:46
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
What would be best and never would happen.

Is they lower the ridiculous 18 bucks to 9 and leave it.

So you can jump around servers and see for yourself.

And stop arguing with some *** on the internet about it.

Or you could spend a dollar on a mule go to Asura and see for yourself.
£15 a month per char just to play is becoming a bit of a joke when they add 0 content for months on end. I think SE should try something like "selling" the game for £50 with 6 months paid for. Wonder if that would bring in new players if it was marketed to final fantasy fans.
It does, it's called FFXIV.

They don't get a lot of them but they do get new players every time they are present at conventions or release an expansion (or any FF related game, actually).
By Jetackuu 2019-11-09 23:11:26
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Well if they're stupid, then they probably don't know this, and signs point to...

Also who the flying *** is thorny?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-09 23:16:42
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Well if they're stupid, then they probably don't know this, and signs point to...

I tend to believe that they're acting stupid on purpose, I really can't accept they're actually this dumb sometimes.

Thornyy is Comeatmebro. That's his old name.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-11-09 23:17:20
Link | Citer | R

thorny is the guy named after the thunder obi from sea, Rairin.
gotta kill 7 hmpedes and 7 sharks for him to post
By Jetackuu 2019-11-09 23:26:40
Link | Citer | R

I tend to believe that they're acting stupid on purpose, I really can't accept they're actually this dumb sometimes.

Thornyy is Comeatmebro. That's his old name.
I wouldn't put gil on it.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-09 23:50:46
Link | Citer | R

It's some sort of thing with him, he thinks calling me Thornyy with the second y is some kind of an insult or whatever. I've never hidden who I am. That, along with pretending he knows me better than anyone else because I gave him a chance in my linkshell 10 years ago, despite all the warnings BG had about him.

I'm sure none of it is worth reading.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-10 00:12:25
Link | Citer | R

Maybe he has secretly had a crush on you for the past 10 years.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-10 00:29:16
Link | Citer | R

Now things are getting interesting.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-11-10 07:23:00
Link | Citer | R

None of this ***is worth reading but here we are at page 12.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-10 09:01:53
Link | Citer | R

I find it amusing that you pay let's say 13-20 bucks a month but are worried about a 9-18 dollar one time transfer fee.

And the excuses:

My linkshell is the greatest linkshell of all time.

But my name will change.

But my friends are my life

I can't make new friends

Endless excuses to not try something new.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-10 09:16:04
Link | Citer | R

Dear SE if you are reading this thread.

I'm sorry our playerbase is filled with butthurt nerds and people afraid of change.

Sincerely

A FFXI player.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-10 09:19:55
Link | Citer | R

You're not really following this very well. I have been on Asura for years so none of what you're saying applies to me. I paid the fee because I am not sadistic enough to diminish my own experience and I have argued that all of those points are insufficient reasoning to stay on empty servers too.

The one thing I do support is that SE shouldn't force people to pay extra to experience the game how it was supposed to be experienced. Playing with the same handful of people with 3-10 accounts each because there is noone else to play with defies the point of an MMO. That's more like a LAN party than an MMO.

I agree with this 100%.

I was on dead servers and it was a sad state. When the only way we could get things done was people multi boxing. And we struggled a lot.

When so many people quit or left looking at the number of linkshell members made it almost impossible to do content.

So you can either live with that reality or try something new.
By fonewear 2019-11-10 09:26:26
Link | Citer | R

SE should have done something way before all the servers got to 200 players.

It is their fault for neglecting to "balance" things a long time ago.

The fact that they charge 18 dollars for something so simple shows they don't give a ***about your 200 player server.

You could almost say they intended to be like this so people hop servers a lot just to make more money.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-10 09:57:59
Link | Citer | R

You're not really following this very well. I have been on Asura for years so none of what you're saying applies to me. I paid the fee because I am not sadistic enough to diminish my own experience and I have argued that all of those points are insufficient reasoning to stay on empty servers too.

The one thing I do support is that SE shouldn't force people to pay extra to experience the game how it was supposed to be experienced. Playing with the same handful of people with 3-10 accounts each because there is noone else to play with defies the point of an MMO. That's more like a LAN party than an MMO.

I agree with this 100%.

I was on dead servers and it was a sad state. When the only way we could get things done was people multi boxing. And we struggled a lot.

When so many people quit or left looking at the number of linkshell members made it almost impossible to do content.

So you can either live with that reality or try something new.

So you can't fathom how others do it because you sucked too hard at it?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-10 12:48:02
Link | Citer | R

@Sen, nowhere do I "brag about being intelligent" but if you call someone stupid then you are claiming superior intelligence and you should be willing to put your money where your mouth is. The reality is you are as scared of this as thorny and jet who both got humiliated into submission and pathetically block or ignore people when they're called out on it.
Not gonna speak for them, they're big boys that can choose whether to chew you like I do or just ignore you like I should be doing.

What makes you say that I'm scared? I'm here, telling you how things are. Meanwhile, you're backdashing before I can even say anything. You're literally a coward. That, or you've (I hope) by now realized where you stand. It's always difficult to swallow that pill, you're not the first one, but the sooner you swallow it, the sooner you can move on.

I am definitely calling you stupid, yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm superior. Though, if you want to talk about your inferiority complex, my private messages are open. I'm no psy but I'm a good listener.

You could almost say they intended to be like this so people hop servers a lot just to make more money.
SE are probably laughing at all the people who frequently pay to move to Asura and back just to be able to play the game like people on large servers can.

That said, if SE wanted to they could have easily made FFXI even more of a pay to play (on top of the reasons that encourage people to have 16 chars per account) but haven't done so. I never played WoW but I hear that it is just a big shop.
"Hey Koji, look at these people who can afford 4 transfer per month hahahaha and all of that just to keep the comfort of their low pop server, that ***is so *** hilarious, I'm gonna post it on Reddit".

You really are a dumbass lol.
[+]
 Asura.Ramsy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2019-11-10 13:05:03
Link | Citer | R

As much as everyone argues and trolls on here do you all really want server mergers to happen and put you on the server with the same people you argue with on ffxiah? Link the AH and there’s no need to merge(though I do like Cerbs 400k Alex stacks). Most content that everyone is doing is normally done with their LS or people they normally do things with. Merging would only help with pug.
[+]
By Afania 2019-11-10 13:10:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ramsy said: »
As much as everyone argues and trolls on here do you all really want server mergers to happen and put you on the server with the same people you argue with on ffxiah? Link the AH and there’s no need to merge(though I do like Cerbs 400k Alex stacks). Most content that everyone is doing is normally done with their LS or people they normally do things with. Merging would only help with pug.

This, /end thread

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-10 13:16:42
Link | Citer | R

lol, he just repeated everything I've said a dozen times.

If it were that easy there wouldn't be a new thread with the same ***every month.

worldwide AH, ✓
merges bad for people with shells, ✓ (false, btw)
merges help pug, ✓
people with shells; *** pug. p2w, ✓
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
Serveur: Leviathan
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2019-11-10 14:03:21
Link | Citer | R

Where is Krizz when you need him? This and that dumb WOW thread can get nuked into oblivion.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13