Link | Citer | R

DAMN! Lol

That was evil lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-10 14:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Nitenichi said: »
Where is Krizz when you need him? This and that dumb WOW thread can get nuked into oblivion.

Which dumb wow thread? There are multiple.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-10 15:04:01
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
What makes you say that I'm scared? I'm here, telling you how things are. Meanwhile, you're backdashing before I can even say anything. You're literally a coward. That, or you've (I hope) by now realized where you stand. It's always difficult to swallow that pill, you're not the first one, but the sooner you swallow it, the sooner you can move on.

You really are a dumbass lol.
You're scared of addressing the points repeatedly raised to you, hence why you have ignored every single one and just spewed vitriol and rhetoric. No, this doesn't mean what you think it does when it is being used in the negative - if you were half as intelligent as you like to think you are you would know how this can be used in the negative. I can educate you on this if you would like to learn.

If I was a coward I would stop posting to laugh at your pathetic and desperate attempts to insult me because you can't cope with staying on subject. Repeatedly speaking nonsense doesn't mean anything in reality. Why would I PM you when I can publicly humiliate you? Asking me to take it to PMs is literally cowardice.

What is your job? What degrees do you have? Let's talk reality. I know you, like the other two, think that spewing insults over and over makes you a winner and that you've beaten someone into submission but just try and compare yourself to me on real metrics. Asking Thorny and Jet to do this made them both run with their tail between their legs, and you will be put in your place too.
You really are a dumb person.

Not only did I tackle every single point, I even took time to actually ask about the points your side raises. Then I treated them one by one. So did several other people.
Who is scared and of what? Just because you judge the answers to be inadequate doesn't mean they are.

I've stopped counting how many steps behind everyone else you are on a given topic since the very first time I've dealt with you on these forums. You're always running behind the bus, I don't get you, really.

I'm always eager to learn but the very reason why I always conclude that you aren't a smart person is that 1) you are never willing to explain with an open mind, knowing full well your shortcomings and 2) you are actually unable to do so, which is why 1) exists. You have a really big inferiority complex, it's really difficult to deal with you as a result. Whether or not I'm intelligent is actually irrelevant, it's really tiring that it always revolves around you being totally unable to process information posted no more than 4 pages ago. If you at least admitted that you're limited, that'd be fine, but you always have to try really hard to convince yourself that you aren't. It makes things tiring for everyone, including you.

If you were a coward you'd be in denial, arguing that you are humiliating people on these forums. Guess what you're doing.
Someone who's intelligent wouldn't have time to deal with lesser people, they'd be ignoring and doing something productive.
That's precisely why I don't mean that I'm superior to you, since I'm answering you. You're the only one not realizing this here.

Those are your metrics? You literally mentioned two things that aren't quantifiable, how can we compare them? If we go by salary, I'd be surprised if you didn't earn at least twice what I earn. That's the only quantifiable thing I can think of, job related. If it makes you feel like a winner to be earning more than me, that's fine by me, I don't mind.

But the reason why this is a very stupid and childish point to raise is that no matter if you have a doctorate and have been the pioneer in metamaterial research for the past 20 years, you're still here on a Sunday evening shitposting on a MMO forum with someone whom you deem inferior.

And that, my son, is why you are my ***. I'll be awaiting your answer, gonna play some Death Stranding. Kisses.
You didn't address the points at all. I kindly asked you to check numbers in CP zones at one point, which you also ignored.

You make these pathetic insults at intelligence (i.e. being behind the bus) but then act like you're a victim for being called out for doing nothing but stooping to idiotic levels of childishness. Unbelievable. Nothing I have said hasn't been said by 2-3 others in this thread alone but I guess because you disagree with our points we're all just too slow for you. Maybe you should consider that you might be too slow to get them.

You attempt to insult people, something which someone with an inferiority complex actually does, and then when that person challenges you back, something a self-confident person does, you call them insecure. This is literally a delusional reality which you live in.

As for the metrics - you once replied to once of my posts saying "this is what someone who has never been to college would say" - you used degrees as a metric of intelligence or comprehension. Now, when I offer you to compete on a very metric you once used to insult someone, you say it is an irrelevant metric? Disappointing, but wholly expected.

The irony is that you're in no different position to me. You are spending your evening (it's Sunday btw, not Saturday) arguing with someone you call a moron, an idiot, stupid, etc. How are you any less my *** under your own definition?

I'll go continue to write some of my PhD before going to bed with my wife. Enjoy your video games and the excitement you get out of trying to save face with rhetoric.
Hopefully she can comfort you when you'll tell her that you were shittalked by a meanie on internet.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-10 15:28:11
Link | Citer | R

Oh ***, glad I bought popcorn.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-11-10 15:30:31
Link | Citer | R

And here they said ffxi doesn't have any meaningful pvp...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2019-11-10 15:50:08
Link | Citer | R

Well, this is certainly a new one.

I'll go continue to write some of my PhD before going to bed with my wife. Enjoy your video games and the excitement you get out of trying to save face with rhetoric.

Quick snip and mod, voila.

Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my *** Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know ***about. All you know about is Sandungs and Treasure Hunter video games and the excitement you get out of trying to save face with rhetoric, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my *** every night with the finest dimes.

Did I *** my *** in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that *** would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.

I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my *** is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to *** with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is Final Fantasy. You play that ***, imma be writing some of my PhD before going to bed with my wife. playing with my girls *** in the club.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-10 15:55:14
Link | Citer | R

lol, I never don't laugh at that copy pasta. I was just thinking it's been a while since it was posted. Well done sir.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2019-11-10 16:03:07
Link | Citer | R

Have to save it for those weird flexes, such as, "gonna go write some of my PhD with my wife before bed."
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shiraj
Serveur: Asura
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-10 16:32:55
Link | Citer | R

I do think all this is a waste of time. Prob just best to drop it lol. No one benefits from this my dudes.
By Shichishito 2019-11-10 16:43:26
Link | Citer | R

threads like this make me wonder if this board is some weird AI arguing on the internets experment.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-10 16:43:41
Link | Citer | R

Hopefully spending your time engrossed in video games helps to take your mind away from how menial and irrelevant your life is.

You can even use a headset so you have other badass children to talk with so that you're less lonely.
That's some pretty weak comeback. Is that the best you can do? Someone call you dumb and you just prove his point over and over?

Is that a PhD on how stupid someone can be? And you're the main subject of it, right? You're gonna ace it.
Talk of weak comebacks. That second one aces Thorny's "I have more internet friends than you" comment for childishness.

Still waiting for you to explain why you once used college degrees as a metric of intelligence and now claim it irrelevant once you're trumped. Poor kid.
When was that? My post above? It was an example, since you aren't working on metamaterial either. Or you mean an older event? I just remember you telling me about your PhD long ago, pumping your chest just like you're doing here, acting above others because you had one/were getting one, bla bla. To be perfectly honest, when people talk about their studies I just shitlist them, that's just what dumb people do thinking they'll earn any kind of credit with the following stuff they'll say.

I don't see degrees as a metric of intelligence and I never have ever since I turned 13. As for the specific use of the word "college", I certainly wouldn't mention this for the simple reason that "college" is school from 11 to 15 here, I'd be using university by default.

Asura.Shiraj said: »
I do think all this is a waste of time. Prob just best to drop it lol. No one benefits from this my dudes.
Main topic reached its conclusion a few pages ago, yeah.
By Afania 2019-11-10 17:40:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shiraj said: »

No no I haven't finish my popcorn. ;[
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-11-10 18:18:44
Link | Citer | R

I'm not saying this thread is *** stupid....but it is on FFXIAH.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-11-10 18:36:36
Link | Citer | R

MERGES ARE A BAD IDEA. I don't wanna change my name because my friends are my life and my linkshells are the greatest of all time. I suck at making new friends.

ALSO

Once again sir, YOU ARE THE TRUE MASTER. /kneel

[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-11-10 18:48:45
Link | Citer | R

Vize is the hero we need

All hail lord vize...

First of his name, buyer of luas, leaver of omen groups, king of the rmt, the legendary credit card warrior himself shall lead us to the promise land

How dare you two fight in his presence..

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-10 18:56:50
Link | Citer | R

I can't be bothered to find it. There was a post about homelessness or poor people to which I made a joke about them not helping themselves to which you replied that. You could very well have meant college in your context, but still would have been using education as a metric.

I have also never once mentioned my PhD before so keep making ***up if that's all you have left. Like I said - only raising the point because of your previous usage of education as some kind of metric. Whether you value degrees or not is irrelevant to the real world out there where they are an important metric.
They're only important in very specific fields, really.

Maybe you didn't mention your PhD back then, I don't care enough to double check. But then I guess my intuition must be pretty good if I did put you in the category of "those stupid people getting a PhD to justify their existence and use it as their sole credibility, as if, in life".

Stay free lol.
By fonewear 2019-11-10 19:22:25
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Vize is the hero we need

All hail lord vize...

First of his name, buyer of luas, leaver of omen groups, king of the rmt, the legendary credit card warrior himself shall lead us to the promise land

How dare you two fight in his presence..

That highly pixelated image reminds me of PS2 limitations.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-10 19:23:49
Link | Citer | R

I'm this pixelated in real life.

[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-11-10 19:34:40
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I'm this pixelated in real life.

I see no pixelated bewbs!
[+]
By huttburt<3 2019-11-10 20:49:30
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, but don't you think merging servers would be a great idea?

I can't afford to move servers and my nan wants to stay on Leviathan.
you cant afford 20 bucks or whatever it is? If you can't, you shouldn't be playing in the first place. You should be working extra instead of playing vid games.

Life up.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-11-10 22:12:36
Link | Citer | R

huttburt<3 said: »
Life up.

Yeah... Life up
By gunn 2019-11-10 23:08:58
Link | Citer | R